[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's the USNs plan if a rogue Astute sub gets into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: _20160315_230923.jpg (201 KB, 1080x1034) Image search: [Google]
_20160315_230923.jpg
201 KB, 1080x1034
So what's the USNs plan if a rogue Astute sub gets into one of their carrier strike groups? Just wait for it to run out of ammo?
>>
>>29271704
nuclear depth charges

no seriously, they just need to drop a sonar buoy into the water since nuclear powered submarines are so fucking loud
>>
>>29271704

Just treat it like any other sub.

Though I find it highly unlikely that the whole crew would go rogue, given they'd understand what this means for their familes at home.
>>
>>29271752
>Though I find it highly unlikely that the whole crew would go rogue, given they'd understand what this means for their familes at home.
You think Britain would publicly torture and execute family members of their sub crews?
>>
>>29271959
The UK would definitely put them into "protective custody" and do what it could to broadcast this fact to the sub crew along with the suggestion that they're implicated in the mutiny.
>>
>>29271704
Occupy Britain. I doubt the astute will even find the carrier before Trump is sitting on downs syndrome street
>>
>>29271704
>So what's the USNs plan if a rogue Astute sub gets into one of their carrier strike groups?

Impossible unless everyone one on board is in on it, they only have 5 L85's aboard and they would need to control every part of the boat with those to stop someone blowing the emergency surface valves.
>>
>>29272024
>Occupy Britain.

Fuckin Kek, Goodluck with that.
>>
>>29272248
The states has enough experience with muslims already, shouldn't be too hard Muhommad
>>
File: American Sharia law.png (620 KB, 701x882) Image search: [Google]
American Sharia law.png
620 KB, 701x882
>>29272263
>The states has enough experience with muslims already
Sure does.
>>
>>29272321
Compared to Rotherham? Not that bad. Hell you guys would probably welcome an invasion like ya did with William of Orange.
>>
File: betrayal.jpg (322 KB, 624x810) Image search: [Google]
betrayal.jpg
322 KB, 624x810
>>29272321
You're not going to win this fight m8.
>>
>>29272665
>You're not going to win this fight m8
I am American, I am just disgusted that that someones 1st amendment rights to be a cunt got him arrested and charged for hate crimes. Being loud and acting a dick should not warrant an arrest by the hate crimes unit, this place is heading in a direction I do not like.
>>
>>29272728
its NYC bro, what did you expect
>>
>>29271704
Sink it with trivial ease.
>>
>>29271704
Was that picture taken from a Chinese fishing vessel?
>>
>>29272728
>Being loud and acting a dick should not warrant an arrest by the hate crimes unit
Being loud and acting a dick can get you arrested for disorderly conduct, hate crime or not. That's been the law pretty much forever.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.