[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your protocol if someone gets the jump on you and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: camera.jpg (70 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
camera.jpg
70 KB, 600x480
What's your protocol if someone gets the jump on you and pulls out a gun, do you try to draw or what?
>>
>>29270951
Vomit while singing my ABCs.
>>
>>29270951
Go for gun, die.

Kill thread/
>>
>>29270991
/thread
>>
>>29270951

Give them whatever they want and try not end up as a statistic.

Same goes for most non "they are going to me anyway" situations involving firearms/weapons where they have the drop on you.

Any other answer is idiocy
>>
>>29270951
as an actual concealed carrier you try to do situational awareness to avoid this exact situation

do whatever I can to disarm the situation and give myself an opportunity to draw and kill them.
>>
>>29270951
>Assess if psychokiller or thug mugger
>if mugger, pretend to comply throw wallet at him with bravado
>draw, and fire until dry
>if psychokiller, hes probably already putting rounds in you
>draw
>go down shooting
>>
>>29270951
I live on a college campus, so I'd just get shot and end up adding more fuel to the anti gunner's agenda.
>>
Place forehead on muzzle and offer encouragement
>>
>>29271042
You can't /thread your own post, nigger.
>>
>>29270951
>pull down my pants
>look seductively into their eyes
>begin jacking it as furiously as I can
>start spraying liquid shit out my ass at the same time
>scream "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD" at my assailant and then cackle like a little girl
>they go home and kill them selves because the world is a cruel place
>>
>>29271086
>do it faggot
>*press harder to move slide OOB*
>meanwhile unsheet cutana weapon while nigger is distracted
>teleport behind
>cut in half
>nothin personnel kid
>>
>>29271067
>as an actual concealed carrier you try to do situational awareness to avoid this exact situation

What if you're at a gas station filling up and some guy comes up behind you with a gun telling you to give him your keys/wallet/phone?
You can't maintain situational awareness all the time.
>>
>>29271086
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYE84KgOPXY
>>
dont draw if hes got his gun aimed at you already, youre at a disadvantage. Obey and wait till they make a mistake like turning their backs to you.

if hes close, try to disarm him if you know how to fight but remember youre at a disadvantage so be careful
>>
Give up wallet hoping he/she leaves, giving me the opportunity to draw mine and end the situation. If set of Salem does not leave or leave me alone and tries to impede my way of Escape then I will fight and fight hard.
>>
>>29271101
>>start spraying liquid shit out my ass at the same time
>>scream "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD"

>Not using the opportunity to yell "I'm a Scatman!" instead

3/10
>>
>>29271104
> give all of the above
> wait for him to go
> shoot him in the back

fuck statistics my father made that leather wallet i'm keeping it
>>
>>29271104
When I fill up my car I'm constantly looking around at other people and seeing what's going on. I tend to be especially on edge because it's an easy place to get robbed at. You don't have to spend 100% of your time staring at the pump.
>>
>>29271176
>You don't have to spend 100% of your time staring at the pump.
But how do you get to a perfect $5, $10, $15, or $20 every time?
>>
>>29271104

I usually have my ar on low ready when I'm filling up
>>
>>29271198
By not being a poor fag or a jew
>>
>>29271198
>implying most people other than poorfags who only have $5 to put in do this
I work at a gas station, people just pump until it stops if they aren't "give me a pack of your cheapest cigarettes and prepay the change on gas" tier.
>>
>>29271065
What if they want to rape you? Deliverance style?
>>
>>29271176
This. Keep your back to your car and keep your head on a swivel. Gas stations suck.
>>
>>29271198
I go inside and tell the man I want x amount of dollars of gas, or I'm just filling up my tank entirely.

Used to do that pump watching thing but it's not worth it.
>>
>>29270951

Either comply or try to history of violence them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug4TkRz3bUY
>>
>>29271198
>insert a $5, $10, $15, or $20 bill and let it do its thing
>???
>defecit
>>
>>29271065
There are literally humans this cucked.
>>
>>29271247
WHAT'S THIS ALL ABOUT
>>
>>29270951
Can you draw, cock it, drop the safety (if it has one), aim and pull the trigger faster than he can simply pull the trigger? A few men in history are fast enough to do so, I doubt anyone here is one of them.
>>
>>29270951
Force on force training shows that moving while you draw helps your suitability quite a bit
>>
>>29272789
>what is condition 0/2 carry?
>>
>>29272727

Ok faggot have fun trying to draw and take down an attacker when they've already got a gun on you.
Also checked.
>>
>>29272869
>what is condition 0/2 carry?
Unsafe? The chances of an accident are much higher than you drawing and putting one in between his eyes Clint Eastwood style.
>>
>>29272928
Can't tell if noguns or traumatized by his own idiotic ND.
>>
>>29271073

if they get the drop on my I will give them the wallet and light them the fuck up as they turn to leave.

>>29272789
>carrying a gun with an external safety
>2016

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.