[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I WANT A HARPOON GUN http://youtu.be/2xAJZEGQ63w I live in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
I WANT A HARPOON GUN

http://youtu.be/2xAJZEGQ63w

I live in a landlocked state though. How could I justify getting one? Could you hunt with it? You'd never have to worry about tracking a wounded animal.. tie the harpoon to a tree, hit a deer, and you've got it in the bag.

What would /k/ use a harpoon gun for?
>>
>>29268423
Shishk'ing Kebobs.
>>
>>29268423
Who do you have to justify it to beyond yourself? Just buy it if you want it.
>>
>>29268423
>Flyover

I'm sure there are an abundance of land whales around.
>>
>>29268423
Is that a fucking martini-henry? Neat
>>
>>29268629

What the fuck would I do with it??

Seriously.

I can't think of anything to do with it... there aren't any big enough mountains around here that I could use the gun for. It could shoot grappling hooks and lines and things...

We have alligators and gar, but those rarely get big enough to warrant a harpoon gun.
>>
>>29268692
>alligator

So you're from Arkansas? Use it on skinwalkers and report back, if you can.
>>
>>29268692
If you have a problem with African Carp it would be perfect.
>>
>>29268692
Are you really this helpless?
If you like something fuck usefulness, buy the damn thing. Assuming of course it's reasonably priced.
>>
>>29268692
Use it for home defense. Tether all the criminals so they can't escape.
>>
>>29268423
>I want a harpoon gun !!!
Buy one
>no

Wtf did you want out of this thread op ?
>>
File: 1457211151405.png (481 KB, 507x530) Image search: [Google]
1457211151405.png
481 KB, 507x530
>>29268692
>What the fuck would I do with it??
>Seriously.
Own it because you like it. Why is this a difficult concept for you to understand? Do you wear velcro shoes?
>>
>>29268746

There's like 8-10 states that have alligators and alligator gar.
>>
>>29268872
Is the relationship between alligators and alligator gar like tanks and tank destroyers?
>>
File: riffe midhandle.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
riffe midhandle.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
>he doesn't own a speargun

lol
>>
>>29268776

Yes, I'm really this helpless. Plus I'm not exactly in the money, so I'd probably have to make my own.

>>29268835

Dude that's a neat idea... I'm a felon and odds are its illegal for me to have one just like it's illegal for me to do anything fun. But I can dream.
>>
>>29268872
Most of them aren't landlocked.
>>
>>29268897

Missouri, a small part of Oklahoma, Tennessee, Arkansas, maybe I'm forgetting one or two...

But you guys just assume I'm from Arkansas
>>
>>29268904

Alabama and Georgia. That's what I was forgetting. Six states total.
>>
you can buy them from pretty much any Sport Chalet, and I'm sure any other sive shop for that matter. fuck the police, tell them you take it when you go scuba diving for protection from skinswimmers
>>
>>29268909
Georgia ain't landlocked.
>>
>>29268932

What if the police are skinwalkers?

Then I'm fucked!
>>
>>29268943

Oops
>>
Spearfisher here

A good speargun is going to run you $400+, but you can get a cheap JBL at Sport Chalet for $200

If anyone asks, you're using it for freshwater spearfishing. Surely there are some lakes nearby?

There aren't any laws for buying one. The law only matters if you point it at someone or when you use it to pull fish out of the water (assuming you're doing that), as it is a deadly weapon.

Just know that you can't fire them above water without fucking up the shaft or ripping the cord attached to the shaft off.
>>
>>29268886
>>29268987

Spearguns=/=harpoon guns
>>
File: download (11).jpg (4 KB, 176x123) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
4 KB, 176x123
>>29268909
Alabama isn't landlocked either you dumb nigger.
>>
>>29269319

Alabama and Georgia are virtually landlocked.

>whoop di do, 5 percent of my states border is ocean! We'll be like the new Florida!
>>
>>29269448
Yeah, and Hawaii is just a peninsula. Fucking retarded millennials.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.