[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me the story of Rhodesia /k/...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
How does it go again?
>>
>>29265708

Commies, nignogs, and western cucks collaborated and conspired to bring down the good guys.

The end.
>>
>>29265724
first post best post
>>
Basically this entire song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM_0hRTSiA
>>
File: Rhodesia.png (173 KB, 704x614) Image search: [Google]
Rhodesia.png
173 KB, 704x614
>>
File: rho_1445219539274.png (170 KB, 1432x1100) Image search: [Google]
rho_1445219539274.png
170 KB, 1432x1100
>>
File: rhodesians.jpg (174 KB, 940x451) Image search: [Google]
rhodesians.jpg
174 KB, 940x451
>>29265708
They were this progressive-for-the-timers Limey version of Israel.

They didn't make it. Alas.
>>
Honestly don't get why the west let Rhodesia die. Sure democratically speaking the white minority having all the power isn't that right but then just handing over everything to a bunch of people who have no idea what to do isn't any better. And comparing it to other nations at the time it was rather progressive while in say the US we were beating our blacks for wanting a front seat on the bus.

Then on top of all that this was happening in the cold war so I don't get why the US would let a bunch of commies have their way with a free country.
>>
>>29266032
ok reddit hat tipper

the reason the minority had the power is because they were the ones to develop the infrastructure and everything else there essentially keeping everything, afloat, progressing and evolving. that is why they deserved to have all the power
>>
>>29266104
Please reread my post.
>>
File: image.png (297 KB, 732x2251) Image search: [Google]
image.png
297 KB, 732x2251
>>29265708
>>
File: and I fucked your mum.jpg (34 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
and I fucked your mum.jpg
34 KB, 426x426
>>29266032
>Sure democratically speaking

Actually, they were spot on, democratically speaking; Athenian democracy meant only free men over a certain age could be a decision factor. This translated to something like 30% of the population. So democratically speaking, Rhodesians were spot on, hue.
Would you let women, slaves ,children and uneducated black have a say in your country's affairs? I thought so.
>>
>>29266235
>Athenian democracy
No country currently adopts this..
>>
>>29265708

Black people wanted independence and white people shot them is the main plot point.
>>
What other rifles did the rhodies use? I'm
in Canada so no fal or g3..
>>
>>29270633

If they wanted independence they could just live in the jungle.

What they really wanted was gibsmedat and power over the givers, like all revolutionaries throughout history.
>>
File: 1436629848706.jpg (84 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1436629848706.jpg
84 KB, 800x850
>>29272763
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ_y8Y_BmGA
I just finished watching this, holy fuck am i mad..
>i'm not even white..
>>
>>29272763

> like all revolutionaries throughout history

Bonger detected
>>
Racist cocksuckers want to continue being racist cocksuckers.

Literally the entire world, except for the other nation of proud racist cocksuckers is against them.

Instead of a gradual transition and decolonization process that the British had planned, white Rhodesians declare independence to retain power despite being less than 4% of the population.

Bloody civil war ensues, all sorts of black groups fighting to throw out the whites.

Racist cocksuckers appeal to world wide mercenaries for help fighting the freedom fighters, forever endearing them to internet wannabes that mistakenly think they could have cut it in African combat.

Cocksuckers eventually defeated, idiot Mugabe ends up in power because everything has now gone to shit over nearly two decades of civil unrest and war.

Modern country of Zimbabwe still trying to pick up the pieces and get back on track after the legacy of racist cocksuckers.
>>
>>29273879
Rather than an immediate transition to black majority rule, it should have been done gradually.
>>
>>29273879
Jesus Bernie, calm down.
>>
>>29273879
Found the cuck.
>>
>>29273879
You're ignorant/illiterate
>>
tl;dr
>England is decolonizing because it's more profitable to rule indirectly than directly
>Rhodesia decides that, because it's the most developed country in Africa at the time, now is a good time to declare independence
>All is well for a while, but there's a minority white population ruling the majority black population
>It's a standard shitty apartheid state
>Oppressed blacks have a rebellion, overthrow the whites
>The country goes from being the most developed African country to one of the poorest
>No large hospitals anymore; only small clinics with skeleton staff
>Idiotic dictator running the show
>Formerly large-scale farms now run by small-scale people who have no idea what they're even doing
>Whites literally banned from owning land; mass exodus to Europe and the US by them because the rebels hate them
>Massive inflation
>Famine
>Fucking awful civil rights record at the hands of the idiot who started the rebellion: Mughabe
>And now we're up to 2016
>Mughabe has failing health
>He's going senile
>He has not picked a successor
>He has not outlined how the state is going to pick its next president
>He has rigged the elections for the last three decades, so nobody has any idea how to run a proper election

tl;dr Rhodesia was run by white assholes who got over thrown by even worse black assholes and turned into Zimbabwe, and the black assholes running Zimbabwe are setting it up for another civil war in the coming decade when the current jackass running the place dies
>>
>>29273879
90% of that is outright false
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

entire history in 2 minutes
>>
>>29266125
Ridiculous propaganda and denial/10

I don't even think Rhodesia was as bad compared to South Africa and its army was pretty badass, but this is delusional.
>>
Just for the sake of discussion, how are the laws regarding weapons in South Africa, or other places in Africa (I know it's a fucking continent). Do people just buy off the black market?
>>
>>29266111
Namefags can't read and you know it, Anon.
Stop being so insensitive.
>>
>>29275212
>setting it up for another civil war in the coming decade
Think it will be any likelihood for change? Or will it just be a perpetuation of the same.
>>
>>29275212
don't forget
>minority white population working in tandem with black leaders attempts to create a transition of power to predominantly native rule
>population ok with this
>a certain terrorist named mugbe wants to take over instead
>75% black rhodesian army and rhodesians say fuck that
>mugbe and his foreign hordes of communist niggers from other parts of africa rape, pillage, and murder their way across the bush
>rhodesian military btfos him for 10 odd years, winning literally every battle
>a sham election and britbong meddling make mugbe president
>international community pat themselves on the back for ending da ebil aparthied state and handing it over to a communist dictator who was black so it's ok
>all the whites who can escape flee to the US and europe
>the jewel of africa turns in less than a year into literally the shittiest country on the planet.
>>
>>29273879
Hey guys, I found the nigger.
>>
>>29265724
/Thread
>>
>>29273879
>idiot Mugabe

The same guy who lead the communist assholes and has been running the country farther and farther into the ground ever since seizing power?

get fucked cuck.
>>
>>29273879
>"Look, I called them racists again!"
>>
>>29265708
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0oYgUI9LMw&feature=youtu.be

I just (badly) added the soundtrack.
>>
>>29275212
Where you're wrong is that Rhodesia was not strict apartheid.
It was a meritocracy.
There were natives who had the vote and the government was in favour of slowly lowering the standard to vote.
They were afraid that if they opened the vote immediately that the terrorist factions would force the tribal factions to vote for a placed candidate - which is exactly what happened with Mugabe and look where that has left Zimbabwe.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
>>
>>29271242
SMLE
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.