[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do marines/army(jnb4 REE DER DIFRENT BRUH) ever babysit drunk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: camo.jpg (117 KB, 732x446) Image search: [Google]
camo.jpg
117 KB, 732x446
Do marines/army(jnb4 REE DER DIFRENT BRUH) ever babysit drunk as shit soldiers? Because I've got a fucker snoring the fuck out of my floor and he puked all over an uber.

I'm also drunk but apparently a lot less drunk and he's not dead because he has a towel under his neck and is snoring like a motherfucker.
>tfw i apparently passed out for an hour at his place, told him to call an uber, he ordered a round of 9%abv beers, then 5 attempted uber rides later he's asleep on my fucking floor. Florida btw, rum and camo solve all this monday.
>>
>>29265702
if he has any friends yes, they will. the problem is that it depends on if his friends know he's there or if the person who picks up the phone at the base wants to be a bro or an asshole. what people in his unit don't want is punishment so if they know this guy would get them smoked because he got drunk as fuck they'll try to sober him up and keep the whole thing quiet
>>
File: 1438548907223.jpg (77 KB, 999x445) Image search: [Google]
1438548907223.jpg
77 KB, 999x445
>mfw I'm nursing a drunk vet who drank so much alcohol he started hallucinating and speaking word salad
>all I can do is watch star trek while he mumbles about killing haji in his sleep
>>
>>29265702

Are Uber any good?

sounds a littel fishy to me
>>
File: image.png (255 KB, 532x465) Image search: [Google]
image.png
255 KB, 532x465
>>29265738
>not watching Cops, Jail, Alaska State Troopers, North Woods Law
/k/omrade there are meth heads to be laughed at at this hour, what are you doing?
>>
File: 320x240.jpg (31 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
320x240.jpg
31 KB, 320x240
>>29265755
m-muh goldpress latinum, hueMON
>>
>>29265750
yes uber is the taxi you wish taxi's were
no it still isn't that good
I'm looking forward to contesting the half a dozen failed connection charges the fucking niggers who work uber dropped on my checking account before I got home at the bar
yes this fucker is still under a puke covered towel in my room.

also I'm still drinking because fuck this nigga ruining my monday night it's only 4am
>>
>>29265750

Yes. As a rider I have noticed zero differences between a cab except it's generally nicer and always cheaper.
>>
>>29265807
>only 4am
My type of goy. Cheers.
Also, doesn't Uber do account management from their office? I didn't realize the drivers did it. All the drivers I've met are Indian gas station clerks or NEETs. But that's in Austin so things might be different where you are
>>
>>29265750
uber is good if you're the passenger. if you're the driver uber sucks. it used to be a gravy train because wages were high and there weren't that many drivers. naturally more competition appears in the form of another company and more drivers (lyft). some people even drive for both if they have two phones. now there's too many drivers, same general amount of people, and both uber and lyft dropped prices on rides in order to jockey for market share. driver pay goes down since it's basically a share of the ride price.

I've never driven for either since I never had a car that met their "new enough" requirements but I know a few guys who have. If it used to be your day job you now either stop doing it or you have to do it all the time to make money. If you do it part time then there's no change.

and if you're a taxi your only benefit is that people can flag you down without needing a smartphone. otherwise you suck because taxis thought they were untouchable. if you're a passenger with a smartphone there's no need to use taxis.
>>
>>29265755
>not laughing at rednecks too drunk to stand while trying to keep a drunk fucker from dying in an alley
ave nex alea

>tfw all they remember is slavshit wearing fuckers

>>29265830
they have accounts but that doesn't really help me giving my driver 10 bucks "for a car wash" at 4am as he fucks off in the next 3 hours as my buddy sleeps.
>>
>>29265830
I'm assuming he means that they arrived, you were a no show, they list you as no show, and then you get charged because they went all the way there
>>
>>29265836
Disgusting to see people defending the fucking taxi monopoly
>>
>>29265836
Austin city counsel is putting in laws to make ride sharing impossible because
>people's republic of Austin
>city council is all shit
They're requiring finger prints for über drivers and background checks, and I heard some people say they're working to ban concealed weapons permit holders from über and Lyft. Don't know how true that is but yet again government proves to be the biggest monopoly that exists and some gun grabbing to boot.
>>
>>29265861
I guess saying "there's no need to use taxis" is supporting the taxi industry.
>>
>>29265851
>hey i need a ride
>allo i am ashid u need ride?
>....yes I need ride my friend is uhhhsick
yes
>>
>>29265850
>drunk fucker dying in an alley
Ave Nex Alea indeed
>>
>>29265862
uber, being a risk-adverse company, has decided to get rid of any culpability so that if you have a gun and use it for whatever reason, including legally to defend yourself, they can kick you out. also if you happen to actually be nuts and start shooting people they can dodge any blame. some guy actually did go around shooting people and inbetween shootings continued to pick up rides which I found hilarious
>>
File: 20131115_184045.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1968) Image search: [Google]
20131115_184045.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1968
>>29265862
I feel your pain, just left that shit hole for greener pastures
>>
>>29265895
Yeah the über driver shooting in Michigan pretty much ruined any CHL holders from working for them. Sad deal. I also found it morbidly funny he was picking people up that night. >>29265899
I'll forget the bud light there but fuck this city is not as cool as I thought it was in high school. I moved back home to finish out undergrad at UT, it's a commute from dripping springs but whatever. This SXSW traffic makes me go mad and some of the people that friend me on Facebook or Instagram, the first thing they say is "wow I would've never taken you for a gun owner"
>>
>>29265702
Your map has some interesting ideas about eastern WA and western I da' ho.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.