[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT: Fud lore Bought a 8mm mauser today. While waiting in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-03-14-14-03-47.png (327 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-14-14-03-47.png
327 KB, 1440x2560
>ITT: Fud lore

Bought a 8mm mauser today. While waiting in line for the lane to clear the chuckle fud behind me asked what i was getting.
>Oh the 8mm Mauser right there
>"What cha want a nazi gun fee?"
>Uwot.jpg
>Oh just target shooting, maybe hunting if i ever get the mind fer it
>"8mm Mauser for a DEER?! You'll blow it away and only have antlers left!"
>Mfw

Ya'll got any new stuff? Also pic related, .22hmr acts like a 40mm apparently
>>
>>29264118
>1440x2560

My monitor cannot contain this amount of fudd
>>
File: 20160314_153556-1600x900.jpg (302 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
20160314_153556-1600x900.jpg
302 KB, 1600x900
>>29264157
Kek, sorry, here
>>
>>29264169
that underwear is disgusting
>>
>Thuh EmPee Fawty was a lousy Nazee gun that couldn't hit nuthin'.
>Mah daddee's THOMPSON could thread the eye of a needle cause we Murrican's know how to make guns!
>>
>The Third Reich was the most dangerous and evil army known to mankind and only the dedicated (see, unquestioning and unthinking) support of every red-blooded American saved us from muh tyranny
>And yet somehow at the same time Nazees were so stoopid and lame that muh grandpappy done killed 40 of them cause they was dumb as bricka dn t'ain't hittin' nuthin and we was never in any real danger amen
>Fudd Logic
>>
File: 55585780_p0.jpg (2 MB, 2267x3968) Image search: [Google]
55585780_p0.jpg
2 MB, 2267x3968
>>29264261
Looks like shit stains or maybe it's the lighting?
>>
>>29264380
>Fudd
>Logic

therein lies your first mistaken assumption
>>
>>29264118
When my mom got her CCW my grandpa warned her not to get a .45 because she would get charged with premeditated murder if she had to shoot someone with it.
>>
>>29264118
So use the round for game it's suitable on then. Who the fuck cares if it's rimfire or centerfire?

Anyway. Here's some old mixed with new-era fuddlore and memes. You might be fudd if...

>Keep magazines loaded one less than full capacity so the springs don't wear out
>Grip safeties are dangerous on a carry gun
>Dry firing will break your firing pin
>Revolvers are less reliable than autos because cylinder timing
>Shotgun is best home defense since don't need to aim
>Muzzle energy is equal to felt recoil because Newton's third law
>"Two is one and one is none"
>"Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6"
>"and it [mediocre performing gun] shoots more accurate than I do"
>>
>>29264900
This is very true

>"Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6"
Yeah, if your options are get stabbed or arrested, get a lawyer

>"and it [mediocre performing gun] shoots more accurate than I do"
Most mediocre guns preform better than most shooters, I bet even my cheapest gun is more mechanically accurate than you are capable with it.

Is this b8?
>>
>>29265389
Nope, it's just stuff fudds say.

>>"Two is one and one is none"
>This is very true

Yeah? Do you carry two phones? Do you wear two pairs of pants at the same time? Tow around another car attached to the one you're driving? Take out two insurance policies? Pour two cups of coffee in case you spill one? No. None is none. One is one. Two is smart if you need a backup.

I understand the sentiments behind the sayings. Doesn't make them any less cringey when you hear the exact same phrase uttered for the hundredth time like fudd gospel.
>>
>>29266610
You're thinking way too much into this.
>>
>>29264118
>Dat der 8mm too stronk for deer
>.30-06, now that's a durr cartije there cleetus!
>>
>>29266610
It's not fudd gospel, two is one and one is none is a military mantra, we said it all the time when I was in
>>
>>29264900
>Dry firing will break your firing pin
On older rimfires and revolvers, yes.
>Revolvers are less reliable than autos because cylinder timing
Don't fudds think revolvers are more reliable because older=time tested?
>Muzzle energy is equal to felt recoil because Newton's third law
There's also weapon mass, physical interfaces and internal mechanics but more muzzle energy generally translates to more felt recoil
Truth
>>"Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6"
Also true
>>
File: balloon_great_father_trophy_18.jpg (18 KB, 200x206) Image search: [Google]
balloon_great_father_trophy_18.jpg
18 KB, 200x206
>>29264169
Must've been weird sneaking into your daughter's room while she was out with her boyfriend and stealing her underwear
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.