[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bought a glock 17 >I keep shooting left >small groups
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: glock 17.jpg (169 KB, 700x476) Image search: [Google]
glock 17.jpg
169 KB, 700x476
>bought a glock 17
>I keep shooting left
>small groups at 21 yards but all left

Why, what is wrong with glocks. With my CZ this doesn't happen.
>>
have you tried adjusting the sights?
>>
>>29257566
Youre pulling the trigger, not squeezing it.
The pad of ypur finger needs to be on the trigger, not the joint
>>
File: target_shooting_diagnosis.jpg (899 KB, 1435x1395) Image search: [Google]
target_shooting_diagnosis.jpg
899 KB, 1435x1395
>>29257579
>>
>>29257579
>but muh special forces vidya said there is no correct spot, just wherever the finger naturally rests on
>>
>>29257566

> Hey I cant shoot, lets start by blaming the weapon
The thread
>>
Your trigger press is bad and you should feel bad
>>
>>29257705
Then why my CZ 75 does so well? Its this shitty Austrian crap.
>>
File: faggots.gif (2 MB, 450x243) Image search: [Google]
faggots.gif
2 MB, 450x243
>can't properly fire Glock Safe Action trigger
>blames the gun

This is the most retarded thread I've read today.
>>
>>29257566
Put more of your finger on the trigger, you're pushing the trigger every shot.
>>
>>29257746
that light trigger is masking your deficiencies. Looks like you'll have to put your poorly machined, spraypainted, "couldn't afford a SIG," outdated slavshit away and actually learn to shoot a modern gun.
>>
there is a solution to inaccurate shot placement if you know your sight alignment is good: use a fucking sightpusher.

The press fit polymer rear sight was probably jarred during processing/handling and is slightly too far to the right. Press it left, even just a tiny bit and you'll be right where you need to be.
>>
>>29257579
>The pad of ypur finger needs to be on the trigger, not the joint
No
>>
>>29257681
how accurate is this
>>
>>29259031
only accurate for single handed pistol firing, but usable for standard 2 handed
>>
File: trigger-pulls2.jpg (129 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
trigger-pulls2.jpg
129 KB, 1200x600
>>29257696

honestly its whatever you make work, i shoot better on the joint
>>
File: stopThatTriggersMe.jpg (16 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
stopThatTriggersMe.jpg
16 KB, 400x250
>>29257566
It's the trigger, buddy.

People on this board will tell you that you suck, you just need to git gud, and practice more. And by all means do that. Practice.

But if you are like me, and have burned thousands of rounds of ammo without improvement, buy this:

http://www.amazon.com/Ghost-Inc-Elite-Trigger-Connector/dp/B00JK2HVUG

For some reason my hands and the glock trigger just don't get along. I have really long fingers, and the last bump on the glock trigger makes me shoot left every.single.time.

I didn't even have to put the aftermarket connector in. Just using the provided spring to bring the trigger pull down to 3.5 lbs did wonders for my groups. I'm usually the most accurate shot on the range now, 2nd only to the old 1911 fudds.
>>
>>29258793
This.

If you are shooting CONSISTENT tight groups, just adjust your damn sights and then you can stop stressing over it. Use a proper sight pusher or have a gunsmith do it.
>>
File: 1452298350294.png (40 KB, 626x626) Image search: [Google]
1452298350294.png
40 KB, 626x626
>>29257566
OP, look truth in the eyes
>>
File: face2.jpg (52 KB, 1024x1182) Image search: [Google]
face2.jpg
52 KB, 1024x1182
GET! YOUR! SHIT! IN! ONE! POSITION! PRIVATE!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.