[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you are building this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
This 80 percant glock
I pre ordered months ago and was getting impatient but finally its shipping
>>
>>29256932
Neat
>>
>>29256932
How hard would it be to complete I wonder?
>>
>>29256932
>pre-exploded glocks
>>
what's an 80 percent glock? the mortality rate?
>>
>>29256932
Holy shit, cool.

Where can I buy one?
>>
I'm building one but God, does it look like dog shit tho.
>>
This peaks my interest.

Pic's please?
>>
File: 1455783166155.jpg (136 KB, 900x625) Image search: [Google]
1455783166155.jpg
136 KB, 900x625
>>
>>29257301
Well its definitely different, that's for sure.
>>
>>29256932
>those ribs
>dat funky hexagonal stippling
When did Kel Tec start making Glock frames?

Also where can I buy one?
>>
Glock won't update their design, so others are doing it for them.
>>
Why do %80 glocks EXIST??
>>
>>29257335
Cuase people buy them.and perfect for California good luck trying to get an aftermarket frame here through the roster
>>
>>29257335
It's not a bill of whys.
>>
>>29257301
Is anyone going to post a link to buy one?
>>
>>29257268
When it first came out I didn't like the look
Know seeing it with a slide it looks good to me sort of futuristic sci-fi look to it
>>
Here you guys go.

http://www.polymer80.com/Polymer80-Spectre-80-Pistol-Frame_p_1788.html
>>
>>29257335
its cheaper to make a custom glock if buy each part separately then to buy a new glock and replace parts or send them off to have them upgraded.
>>
>>29257403http://www.polymer80.com/Polymer80-Spectre-80-Pistol-Frame_p_1788.html
>>
It's probably a piece of shit that will essentially be beta tested by a whole bunch of people.
Like the Rudius 1911 frame and the competitors that followed after them. Just the nature of the game.
>>
I like the look and would love to make one but I'm going to wait for it to be out for a while.
Id rather not be one of the first beta tester to have it go wrong.
>>
>>29257388

It is when people can make a living selling unfinished weapons to get around gun laws.

>>29257426

That makes perfect sense.
>>
>>29257562
Hey Hillary, nice job beating Sanders in the primaries so far.
>>
>>29257556
Beta tester here will tell /k/ the moment something fails.I feel the looking block will fail before the polymer rails do
>>
>>29257668
i thought it came with a steel insert for the frame rails
also whats the total cost?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.