[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Netfi/k/x approved movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: IMAG0157.jpg (742 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0157.jpg
742 KB, 1440x2560
Seriously I can't take this shit. Why am I even paying for this service. Are there ANY /k/ related movies on Netflix that aren't complete garbage and are in English? I don't even care if they tea cup the entire movie just something semi realistic Jesus Christ.
>>
"Korengal" & "Restrepo" are pretty fantastic.
>>
>>29252645
Saw both, awesome documentaries.
>>
Mm if you're not looking for complete realism there's the The Patriot and Gladiator on there. You've also got Blackhawk Down and a couple of neat foreign films on there such as The Man From Nowhere.
>>
>>29252608

If you don't watch 9th Company, you're a fucking bitch.
>>
File: Blitz_Movie_Poster.jpg (19 KB, 398x299) Image search: [Google]
Blitz_Movie_Poster.jpg
19 KB, 398x299
>They took down Homefront

Fuckers.

Welp. I can recommend Blitz.

Netflix is honestly starting to irritate me. I get that they can't have everything all the time, but the way the action movies seem to ebb and flow really irritates me. Like, there will be gobs up at one time, and a month later they're trimmed down again.

If not for Breaking Bad, Battlestar Galactica, Sons of Anarchy and now Better Call Saul, I don't think i would bother keeping it anymore.
>>
>>29252645
Restrepo was a huge pile of shit reflecting poorly upon all Airborne Infantrymen.

What a complete group of shit bags. I would enjoy nothing more than to kick the teeth in of everyone of those undisciplined, coward fucks.
>>
>>29252866

And how much time have you spent in-country?
>>
>>29252866
Found the Chair force.
>>
>>29252866
>kick their teeth in

Spent a lot of time around toothless men, there, sailor?
I bet you look pretty on a sub.
>>
>Ctrl + F
>No results for "Leon: The Professional"

The fuck is wrong with you guys?
>>
>>29252874

Surprise, cock fag. I have a CIB and a set of combat jump wings. Go blow a goat (again).

Guess what I didn't do in the middle of combat? I didn't ignore orders to counter attack the enemy. I also didn't cry like a bitch when someone got hit.

What a fucking joke of a unit.
>>
I was pleasantly surprised by halo's forward unto dawn. Its kinda like what the Ender's game movie should have been. Shit got a bit cheesy when master chief entered the picture but other than that it was definitely worth watching.
>>
>>29252863
Battlestar a shit.
>>
>>29253293

Your fucking mom a shit.
>>
>>29253122
Found the sociopath
>>
>>29253122
>I have a CIB and a set of combat jump wings.

What's it like to be part of a pointless unit in the 21st century?
>>
>>29253122
Found the cuck that willingly steps out of perfectly good aircraft
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.