[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rambo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 458753266667379.png (336 KB, 480x493) Image search: [Google]
458753266667379.png
336 KB, 480x493
So was he a good operator?
>>
>>29248872
>So was he a good operator?
He has plot armor, so yes.
>>
>>29248872
Yes, watch first blood and you'll see

The rest of them weren't as good
>>
He seems like he knows what he's doing even though he's lost his mind so I guess
>>
File: 1409254987047.jpg (974 KB, 1188x908) Image search: [Google]
1409254987047.jpg
974 KB, 1188x908
>>
>>29248872
You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Well Rambo was the best.
>>
>>29248872
So far, the best script.
>>
>>29248872
>manlet
>>
>>29248902
The fourth one wasn't good? Dat .50 cal carnage. Second was a worthy sequel. Haven't gotten around to seeing the third one yet, but heard it wasn't as good as the first two. He's a good operator though.
>>
>>29248872
Love how the movie pissed off the military hating author.
>>
>>29248872
He's ok. Gets captured almost every time.
>>
>>29255404
Was getting captured part of his plan?
>>
>>29253653
i watched the 3rd one on the telly last night.

he has to rescue a military man from the commies in afghanistan. it was pretty decent.
>>
>>29255464
For you.
>>
>>29255472
All the praise for the mujudeen was hilariously ironic, though.
>>
He never ever uses his iron sites and still manages to hit people consistently while hip firing. I'd critise the former, but the latter can't be faulted.
>>
>>29248872
No, because his actor is one of the worst of our era and he's insanely anti-gun.

Fuck Sly Stallone.
>>
>>29248872
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRgu1ZJ0EO4

he has ptsd now unfortunately
>>
>>29250060
>You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Well Rambo was the best.

this is company leader calling raven? come in raven?
>>
>>29255464
OF COURSH
>>
>>29255577
That's why in R4 he's hiding in Thailand, after all that aiding the Talibs he should be in Gitmo.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.