[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Open carrying on a first date. Anyone ever had any trouble oc'ing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: _20160312_224315.jpg (188 KB, 1080x1314) Image search: [Google]
_20160312_224315.jpg
188 KB, 1080x1314
Open carrying on a first date. Anyone ever had any trouble oc'ing in public before? Any angry soccer moms say anything to you?
>>
>OC'ing on a first date
unless you met her at the fucking range, you realize she's going to run away immediately right?

As for if you get into any trouble, friendorfoe.us has reviews from other OC autists like you.
>>
You would be better off wearing a shirt that says..."I have herpes"
>>
>>29239012
Doubt she will think youre cool if you OC
>>
>>29239032
>autists

Exercising your constitutional rights is autistic...thats damn near the most retarded thing I've read on this board.
>>
>>29239156
I've heard worse.
>>
File: 1454704326049.jpg (39 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1454704326049.jpg
39 KB, 650x650
>>29239012
>>
>>29239012
If you're gonna OC get a fucking retention holster you faggot. Buy a Safariland
>>
>>29239156

Tact motherfucker, do you even know what it is?
>>
4/10
>>
whenever i open carry women come up to me at random to let me know how much they appreciate the work i do and how i protect them

fact is women love this shit
>>
>>29239156
You and I both know you're right, but you obviously don't understand most people.
>>
>>29239012
Topkek that is an immediate sign of being insecure and feeling uncomfortable in your own skin, why are you such a beta bitch OP
>>
>>29239156
in all seriousness you're literally never going to score a soul mate if you keep scaring away your dates by bringing a loaded firearm to meet her for the FIRST date, conceal carry that shit, she doesnt know you very well and would rather not have to wonder why you have a fucking gun on your hip
>>
>>29239156

unless you're a cop and your department requires you to carry your service weapon at all times, OC'ing while going on a date is autistic unless you're going to the range or doing outdoorsy shit.
>>
>>29239012
>OCing a silver-side Sigma
Well, I guess I've seen wors-
>with camo pants and a fuck ugly belt
Oh holy god, there is no hope for you, OP. What are you, Simmerless Zimmer 2.0? Neighbourhood streets a little safer with you on patrol?
Damn right they are; as untouched by crime as your dick by anything. Wear a set of nice jeans or slacks with a normal belt, at least.
Oh, and get a retention holster.
>>
>>29239156

I know, right? This one girl started talking about her military service in Intel, and I told her woman had zero fucking business serving. Bitch actually got offended and didn't want to go have dinner.

Fuck her, freedom of speech. But no, somehow I'm the asshole.
>>
>>29239156

Damn straight
>>
>>29239012

So what happened op did you fuck her?
>>
>>29239012
>OCing
>anywhere except the woods
Child detected
>>
>>29239012
you gonna wear your best fedora too, OP?
>>
>>29239198

No, you fucking retard, it's because they assume you are a cop. You are so dense it hurts.
>>
>>29239156
You also have right to walking in full camo with huge backpack. Why wouldn't you?
>>
>>29242581
Jealous much, huh?
>>
>>29239219
die, sandnigger
>trump 2016!
>>
>>29239012
I don't OC so no stories, and the time I flashed someone with my cc while helping her pick up some shit she dropped isn't greentext worthy.

I will comment on carrying on a first date though. I generally don't cc on dates until I know what the chick's views are on guns, but most girls I've dated find it hot. Would probably attribute that to the area I live in tho.
>>
>>29239156
It's your right to show up to a first date in a fursuit, but unless you're dating a furry it's still a terrible idea. Most Americans who aren't gun owners will be instantly suspicious of someone who has a gun on their hip because it's unusual and weapons, by definition, imply violence or the potential for it. Concealed carry the damn thing.
>>
>>29239308
What the fuck did you expect to happen?
>>
>>29243718
>the joke
>.
>.
>.
>your head
>>
>>29239198
>fact is women love this shit

Very true, as do common men. Then again I live in normal America where people don't freak out at the sight of a gun.

What is it about OC threads that makes them suddenly fill up with the most outspoken OC haters and kiddos straight from a gated liberal upper class college campus.

>insecure beta autist small-penis attention whore etc
Seriously....none of you people posting words like this are regular /k/ users.
>>
>>29243736
Is normal America newspeak for fucknowhere redneckia? Because one of the facts of living in civilization is people don't like seeing armed men wandering around. Unfortunate situation, but it's a small price to pay to actually live around people with above average IQ.
>>
>>29239156
Youre why the majority of people hate gun owners. You.

>I DONT CALL 911 I SHOOT BACK
>COLD DEAD FINGERS DURR
>>
>>29243792
Cities have never been "normal america". America has always been a rural country first, and cities have only contributed to the degeneration that is killing the nation. Wihtout the degeneracy that is cities, the US would be far better in every way than it is now. Population centers over 50k at most are cancerous
>>
>>29243822
I'm not sure if you've noticed but cities drive the greatest portion of the country's economic growth. That said, civilized people often prefer not to live in them because of niggers, so as far as actually residency I'm talking about the burbs, where as a rule people STILL don't like to see autists in gadsden flag shirts OCing.
>>
File: taylors.jpg (271 KB, 916x1280) Image search: [Google]
taylors.jpg
271 KB, 916x1280
>>29239012

>really anon
>you're open carrying, on our date to Applebees?
>>
>>29243822
>the majority of the population for the last couple centuries have not represented America.
...Okay...
>>
>>29243792
>>29243822

I live in a pretty built up area. It's not a 'city' city because one of its most defining traits is being one of the biggest suburban sprawls in the country (or at least we used to be, not sure if we still are) but either way, it's not the sticks. Anyways, OC is a pretty common sight and nobody really cares. Some people spare a longer than normal glance when they see someone open carrying but I've lived here my entire life and have never seen or even heard of one of the infamous 'OC freakout' events happening here.
>>
>>29239012
>Open carrying on a first date
>>29239156
>Exercising your constitutional rights is autistic
Please be real, but I know this is a bait thread. No one is this autistic and socially retarded.
>>
>>29245203
I can't tell if 4chan is being ironic anymore...I'm scared.
>>
>>29239308

god damnit I laughed
>>
>>29239012
Maybe if you picked better camo pants...
>>
HAVE FUN NEVER GETTING LAID.
>>
I'd love for a breastfeeding mom to come scoff my shit up, I'd be sucking a titty too.
>>
File: smhtbhfam.png (519 KB, 960x672) Image search: [Google]
smhtbhfam.png
519 KB, 960x672
>>29239012
>arm tattoos
>open carrying in that dumbfuck holster
>mudblood
>that belt
>shitty camo pants
ffs. smdhtbhfam
>>
>>29239012
you look all set for your date to Ruby Tuesday's, have fun, OP
>>
>>29239012
>ocing

I learned my first week in Arizona while making my first collection from a customer whos store was in the ghetto. Nobody knows you have it unless you tell them or they see you with it.

That applies to weapons and cash

I cc in Illinois with my Arizona drivers license because i not some goofy ass pussy.
>>
File: 1440461378934.jpg (33 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1440461378934.jpg
33 KB, 514x536
>>29239012
>>29239156
>>
>>29239012
Please tell me you're shaving that patchy scruff
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.