[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a new, if unconventional, battle buddy. What should I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (939 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
939 KB, 2048x1536
I have a new, if unconventional, battle buddy. What should I name him? Because I am a non-creative POS.
Also, to keep it at least a little bit related, stories of battle buddies past? I have none.
>>
>>29238738
Name him Gimpy the Weird-Footed Lizard.

Alternatively, Steve.
>>
Mr. Snek
>>
>>29238756
>Alternatively, Steve.
Is this a meme?
My girlfriend keeps asking if we can buy weird pets and name them Steve.
>>
Name him Kurtis.....after Kurtis Blow.....then blow your head off for starting this stupid fucking thread
>>
>>29238738
Snot
>>
Dragoon. Drag goon
>>
>>29238738

LIZZIE

THE

LIZARD

or H&K MP5
>>
Snugglesaurus
>>
Name it jebidiah
>>
>>29238738

Mosin.
>>
>>29238738
Erwin Rommel
>>
Name him John cena
Name her jennette cena
>>
>>29238738
Scaleface Killah
>>
>>29238738
Name him Solomon
>>
You guys need to step it up. My battle buddy is a Boa named Lieutenant Dan
>>
>>29238738
Smaug.
>>
>>29238738
Kurtz.
>>
>>29238738
Ma Deuce
>>
>>29238738
Hillary Clinton

Lizzard

Fireball

Cricketslayer

Sprinkles

Herman Goerring

Snekman
>>
I think either "Charles" or "David Icke" would be a great name for a lizard.

Or Eddie. Eddie Lizard. But you would have to paint his toenails pink.
>>
File: Buddy.jpg (1 MB, 1824x1618) Image search: [Google]
Buddy.jpg
1 MB, 1824x1618
>>29238738
Battle buddy thread? Cool. Here's my new buddy.

I adopted her about 6 months ago. Great dog, walks well and has been pretty easy to train. She does get silly amounts of hyper when it's time to feed her or take her for a walk. I mean she turns into a 100 lbs furred wrecking ball. Dog proofed the house shortly after the first time. She acts like she's the boss of everything and everyone except me.
>>
>>29241516

Just make sure you randomly take her food away from her shortly after feeding so she doesn't get too territorial about it. That's how a lot of people get bit.
>>
>>29242009
I don't think she's territorial, I've had dogs that were territorial but she doesn't act anything like them (outside of being excited).

Then again, my mother and I are the only two that have fed her since she was adopted. And she knows that *I* am the boss.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.