[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got the idea from another thread, what mods does /k/ recommend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 117x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 117x144
Got the idea from another thread, what mods does /k/ recommend for Fallout New Vegas?
>>
Just buy fallout 5 holy fuckin shit you goddam poorfag
>>
>>29228747
John Titor is that you
>>
>>29228724
Someguy mods
Autumn leaves
Project Nevada
Weapon mod expansion
Classic fallout weapons
Robco mod
Ceasars new regime
New vegas uncut mods
Drugs are bad
More perks
Manual reload
Using the console doesn't disable achievements
Alternative start (for second and third playthroughs)
Mojave reloaded

That should be more than enough. Just don't be a faggot who downloads shit like sci-fi space ninja armor or ACU plate carriers.
>>
>>29228724
Also stalker weapons pack is pretty /k/, but super not fallout-y
>>
>>29228906
One more,

Gas masks of the world, very /k/. But not fallout-y in one bit and the masks look kinda weird
>>
File: Heat, pacific.jpg (237 KB, 656x654) Image search: [Google]
Heat, pacific.jpg
237 KB, 656x654
You could try this overhaul when it's done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nenXX9wQRY
>>
The best weapon pack is the Heffy's AR15/AK weapon pack. It contains a bunch of cold war-era AR15 and AK variants such as obscure one such as the XM177 and XM16e1s. Even comes with custom reload animations and sounds. Millenias weapons are mostly garbage, only some of them are good.
>>
>>29228724

Get as many weapon packs as you can, then learn to use the GECK and modify the damage, fire rate, and accuracy of all of them to realistic levels. I changed it to all pistols do 30 damage, with .22 doing 28 I think and the magnums doing a little more. Intermediate rifle calibers do 65, .308 and up does 75, don't really know if that's realistic, I haven't studied rifle round wound data. Shotguns are set to fuck shit up mode, don't remember the damage I set it at. This makes fire fights much more dangerous, even if you're high level and fighting low level enemies, the guns remain lethal. Does get a little annoying though getting one shotted by a dude with a brush gun. The down side is this make melee enemies like geckos and dethclaws fairly weak in comparison unless you boost them too.
>>
>>29228747
Fallout 4 is effectively shit until the GECK for it comes out.
>>
>>29234136
Dude there's a mod that just changes damage taken multipliers by orders of magnitude. Just use that.
>>
File: 1456274628114.jpg (29 KB, 540x663) Image search: [Google]
1456274628114.jpg
29 KB, 540x663
>>29228724
Stop this. Kay has made me install and invest 30 hours plus twice a year cause of these threads.
Ave Caesar.
And if you betray house you a Bitch.
>>
>>29228895
This
>>
File: ScreenShot3.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot3.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>29228895
this is pretty gud

also R.W.D. which is much better than the Project Nevada DAM rebalance.

and powered power armors+one of the mods that makes powerarmor training not a multi hour tedium of BoS quests. I like the one that has a power armor training hollowtape in a chest in one of the random bunkers of the hidden valley military base.

>>29234184
>implying
biggest thing needed is a post storymode sandbox where you start as a BoS knight, minuteman, railroad spy, or Institute field operative and run around in a FO:NV style open world from before you nuke one of the main factions. Heres hoping someguy or other modders do something like this because it's a real pain in the ass to have nothing to do but kill the shit out of random spawns and exploring.

they really fucked up the RPG element with the linear main quest and lack of settlements/government faction.
>>
>>29231678
Is this for NV?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA1mbZ_MMh8
>>
>>29231678
Jesus titty fucking christ, i can't imagine that running for more than 5 minutes without hitting the 4gig, let alone the stock 2gig ram cap and crashing.
>fallout modders make massive mod with a fucking space map, what looks like frank horrigan, and a fully flushed out legion faction
>with working tanks, trucks, and vertibirds
>fucking fallout 4 doesn't even have a horsemotorcyle or some shit and only lets you fly a vertibird on tracks as a slow as fuck version of fast travel.
>>
>>29228724
Search for the author Millenia on New Vegas Nexus. They have the best weapon mods.
>>
>>29228724
Check out Oxide ENB, really enhances the atmosphere of the Mojave.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.