[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this for a first handgun/ccw?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_2016-03-11-00-24-41.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-11-00-24-41.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Thoughts on this for a first handgun/ccw?
>>
>>29223374
Please don't buy a carry gun before you can finger-fuck the thing.
>>
>>29223374
Looks great. .357 revolver leaves no brass behind. It is simple to operate. There is no failure to feed or other common problems found in magazine fed weapons. You have the original point and click.
>>
>>29223408
>leaves no brass behind

Are you a nigger?
>>
>>29223422
Are you a white picket fence faggot?
>>
I got one cause it was cheap and I had needed something to bring camping.

It works great for what it does, it fires when I pull the trigger, kick is manageable if your used to handguns but still a bit much with bear load, and it's not to heavy.

I wouldn't recommend it for a ccw though, great small bear killer but if you want a first hand gun to carry I'd get a semi auto
>>
>>29223433
>>29223441
Nuh uh man. This specific thing is gonna net you a ban. You can guess how I know.
>>
>>29223433
>>
File: 1457561792382.jpg (19 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1457561792382.jpg
19 KB, 250x250
>>29223480
WELL HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT HAPPEN
>>
>>29223374
If you really want a carry revolver, get a Ruger LCR or splurge on a S&W airweight.

If you are the kind of shitkicker that can't save money, look for a cheap Keltec 9mm pocket gun or a SCCY semi auto.
>>
>>29223480
>>
Looks pretty good. You won't be able to suppress it but it also won't have to worry about picking up the spent cartridges until you have to reload. If you can, try the weapon out before purchising it. If you have trouble getting the sights on target when you bring it up then you should consider a different firearm. 6 rounds should be enough or average threats to a civilian in the US. So it would be a good self-defense weapon. Get it in something with more punch than a 380 ACP though.
>>
>>29223408
>CCW
>spitting brass is relevant to the purpose
Your parents should beat you more.
>>
>>29223422
Some people like to reload their casings.
>>
>>29224987
Faggot.
>>
I'm mildly curious, what was in the offending posts?

With the EAA/Arminius Line, make sure to get a steel, not a alloy frame.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.