[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kinds of guns can I get for these?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 0.jpg (168 KB, 748x838) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
168 KB, 748x838
Sup /k/ommandos

On Tuesday I was on my trash-picking route when I picked up some boxes that contained over $5000 worth of skin creams and ointments.

What kind of guns do you think I can trade them for? Maybe I can get like 10 Glocks or 2 AR-15s lmao

What are your thoughts?
>>
Just rub it all on your dick
>>
>>29218869
An Colt SP-1 and 8000 rounds of ammo
>>
>>29218869
The people that use high end skin creams are typically not the type of people interested in having firearms.

All in all, I suggest you just rub it all on your dick.
>>
I'm going to go with rub it all on your dick.
>>
Rub it on your anus...AND penis.
>>
>>29218896
OP here

This is untapped potential though. Have you seen the skin on gun enthusiasts? They can totally use these products.
>>
>I was on my trash-picking route
>>
Offer a box in exchange for a tugjob to every girl you meet
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 219x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 219x160
>>29218949
pic related
>>
>>29218896
what this guy said.
sell it all on ebay for cheap, not dirt cheap but considerably less than normal. obviously omit the detail that you picked it up as trash. it should sell fast, if it's all worth as much as you say it is it should generate enough money to get you a couple decent rifles or a few pistols with ammo.
>>
sell it first and then buy guns

you offering trade in 5k in skin products scream stolen good and felon
>>
>>29219328
This.
You could sell it all individually, or if selling as a bundle simply say it was all your ex girlfriend's products and this is your way of getting back at her because she was cheating. That will appeal to people's morality, satisfy them, and further encourage them to buy. Pricing it low will help too.
>>
>>29219328
OP here

I'm gay, I have an excuse for having skin cream
>>
File: 1449344001468.jpg (72 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449344001468.jpg
72 KB, 768x1024
>>29218949
What about the traps? A lot of them seem to have good skin.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>29218869
Since you say it's worth $5,000, then sell it for $5,000. I'll trade you $5,000 in cash for 10 Glocks or 2 AR-15s.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.