[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FBI HRT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 445x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 445x331
What is /k/'s opinion on the FBI's HRT?
>>
>>29215625
One of the few LE groups which isn't tactical dogshit.
>>
>>29215625
Impeccably well trained. Professional. Down 2 members after the Oregon take down.
Caught lying in the FBI means your career is effectively over.
>>
hormone replacement therepy?

fbi turn into women
>>
>>29215625

Better than marine core special forces.
>>
>>29215642
>down 2 members
wait what?
>>
>>29215625
HRT gets shit done and doesn't fuck around
>>
>>29215725
I'm dying to know what you know about "Marine Core" special forces. How could you possibly make that call? They do completely different jobs!
>>
>>29215625
I know absolutely nothing about their capabilities but they look gucci as fuck so they must be good, like my AR.
>>
>>29215726
Keep up negro. Two Agents lied about discharging their weapons.
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/03/oregon_standoff_fbi_lie_uncove.html
>>
>>29215909
Pffft. Wow so its like nothing.

Well that sure made the FBI look bad.

Hope the militias chill but with all these rallies everywhere and tens of thousands of them pissed off, and with plenty of naysayers and anti-occupation liberals and government officials against them....

I predict that we are gonna see a lot more shit and copycat stuff go down.
>>
>>29215625
RANDY WEAVER HAD A WIFE
BUT THE FBI WAS NOT SO NICE
SO THE HRT WANTED HIM DEAD
AND SHOT HIS WIFE IN HER HEAD
>>
Do they operate full time? Or is it like police SWAT where they have a normal job until they get activated?
>>
>>29215971
Keked.
>>
>>29215929
We have only just scratched the surface of public discontent
>>
>>29215982
They train along sof groups like cag and devgru. So most likely full time
>>
>>29216013
Based off how this election is going I can believe that.

We haven't reached CLANK levels though.
>>
>>29215748
Calm down Grandpa, this isn't THR.
>>
theyre pussy my nigga
>>
File: 1380156344054.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1380156344054.gif
3 MB, 640x360
>>29215625
>>
>>29216039
clank pride worldwide
>>
>>29216039
>TFW there will never be an ameromaidan in times square
>tfw the public will never get to watch the entirety of the NYPD get btfo by flame wizards and guys with sticks
>>
>>29215971
>ATF=FBI
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.