[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Training BB gun.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 640x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 640x383
Range = $20.00 a day.
9mm ammo = $10.00 for 50rd. Plus 40 mile drive to and back.

>Am I wrong for getting a cheap realistic co2 BB pistol to train and plink with in my semi-rual yard?
>>
I think airguns can be an interesting way to learn the basics, especially in places where you cannot shoot. However I don't think it can replace real gun training in the long run.
>>
It's not really going to be comparable since the trigger and recoil impulse are nothing alike, but it will probably help with some stuff and they are a lot of fun on their own... The airsoft sig I bought was garbage though so it is probably worth it to buy a good solid one.
>>
>>29215361
>Sulsa du Corp, that's why!

Is it high powered enough for your rigorous training?
>>
>>29215361

Not at all. But I would say that getting a gas operated recoil system airsoft gun would be more similar to a real gun than one of those bb pistols. Either way, it should help with trigger control.
>>
Look into those with gas blowback, it simulates the quick of the pistol. You can perfectly train stuff like proper deholstering, point shooting, speed, etc with a bb gun. It's a nice complement but you shouldn't stop going to the range for it.
>>
>>29215361
How about
>stop being a faggot
>dryfire at least 1,000 good reps every day

Also who the fuck pays $20 to shoot?
>>
File: rich pianoman.jpg (7 KB, 197x255) Image search: [Google]
rich pianoman.jpg
7 KB, 197x255
>>29215476
>>dryfire at least 1,000 good reps every day
400 MAGS C'MON
>>
.22LR seems like a good thing to plink and practice with if you're in a rural area. Serious enough that you must treat it like more powerful firearms, but quieter and not as hard to catch/stop the bullet.

Though, I guess if you're in the US, .22LR prices are fucking silly.
>>
>>29215361

Why not get your own gun and just shoot on your own yard?

Those range fees are pretty absurd btw. I pay 17€/year and it includes 2 hours of indoor range time every week and 10 hours of outdoor range time per week. Indoor range is only for .22lr but outdoor range has 25m, 150m, 300m and pit range.
>>
>>29215476
People who can't shoot anywhere else.

Implying I don't pratice dry firing 50x every morning with meditation.
>>
>>29215361
I don't think it's a bad idea for learning how to draw and point shoot.
>>
If you wanted to do that, and I know I'll get shit for this but get one of the gas blowback airsoft handguns

They actually function like a handgun. Slide racks, recoil, safeties, manual of arms, all that
>>
http://www.airgundepot.com/reblairpiand.html

I bought an Uzi from here, had it a few years now. So realistic that I have taken it to a person who owns 30+ firearms, and in a low lit room, I had him going for about a solid 5 minutes in disbelief that he was holding a real, open bolt, select fire Uzi.
>>
>>29215476
>Also who the fuck pays $20 to shoot?
That's cheap. Where I am, it's $15 an hour.
>>
>>29218046
They break to easy.

I have ordered three. All from the crappy Chinese airsoft store.

All broke in a matter of a week of light use.
>>
>>29219428
Wew lad. What communist hell hole are you from?
I pay $25 for the year plus a 4hr range maintenance shift to be able to renew once a year (I go more than required but that's the min) and we have an automatic gate that only lets in people with a membership card, electronic card readers for the pistol building, and electronic readers for the 2 rifle ranges. No security for the skeet range besides the main gate yet. Wtf are you paying for?
>>
>>29219840
>What communist hell hole are you from?
The state with the best firearms policy in the whole US, no sarcasm. Just happen to be in the most expensive spot of it.

>Wtf are you paying for?

Unlimited (well, within working hours) access to an indoor range within 10 minutes driving from my house and discount on ammo.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.