[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't rage too much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: Socrates of our time.png (21 KB, 529x237) Image search: [Google]
Socrates of our time.png
21 KB, 529x237
Well /k/? How can you handle this flawless logic?
>>
>>29212603

Do I need a gun? Of course not. I don't need to vote, have freedom of speech or be able to travel from state to state freely, either. There are plenty of people in prison who have everything they need, but none of what they want.
>>
>>29212603
Literally Joseph Goebbels tier
>>
>>29212603
>Public education
>>
>>29212603
>How can you handle this
I'm white.
>>
Only people with guns get to have opinions

#knowyourplace
>>
File: IMG_20160308_220614.jpg (35 KB, 499x459) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160308_220614.jpg
35 KB, 499x459
>>29212603
>mfw a shit ton of regular people think in a way that isn't THAT far off from this
>>
>If you want to publish an editorial, just join the press corp or become a courtroom stenographer!
>Do you really NEED a text editing program with 300 fonts?
>>
Because I don't want a gun for a line of professional work, I want a gun for personal recreational and defensive reasons. You have no business telling me what I can and cannot do with my life, I don't harm anyone, fuck you, shitskin.
>>
File: Socrates redux.png (79 KB, 500x734) Image search: [Google]
Socrates redux.png
79 KB, 500x734
He's really quite the philosopher
>>
>>29212603
At no point during that rambling and incoherent rant did I feel the slightest provocation toward an emotional response.

I feel bad for people who are this retarded. Life must be more difficult for him
>>
>>29212819
>Where is a black market? Don't worry, I'll wait.

Looks like he wins this round, flawless tactics here
>>
>>29212819
>where is a black market
The parking lot at Taco Bell, McDonald's, and the other McDonald's.
>>
>>29212819
>Where is the black market?

Does this idiot think the black market is a physical place?
>>
>>29212852
>Life must be more difficult for him
I'd say given how retarded and black and white his mindset is, life is probably actually very simple for him.
>>
I thought basketball americans hated cops.
>>
>>29212917
They do,
its called cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>29212883
What is the Silk Road?
>>
>>29212603

>one clip per gun

luckily i own a magazine fed weapon , dodged that bullet
>>
>>29212819
>where is the black market

Thanks to the 2nd Amendment, there isn't one!
>>
>>29212852
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid.
>>
What is it about social media that gives the people that use it this unwarranted sense of self importance? Where do they get the massive fucking ego to convince themselves that everyone possible should be subjected to their thought diarrhea?
>>
I understand some gun regulation is necessary - having the criminally inclined being able to walk into a 7/11 and walk out with a gun, and nobody knowing it ever happened, is just asking for problems.

But liberals are basically don't know when enough is enough, and when you put gun laws on the books, it isn't enough, so you put more and more, until guns are banned - and then they start illegally searching your homes and properties going after knives and spoons and bike wheels and other dumb shit

Meanwhile nobody is doing anything to fight the actual crime rate
>>
>>29212984
One of the signs of autism spectrum disorder is an inability to pick up on sarcasm.

You should get yourself tested
>>
>>29213122
>I understand some gun regulation is necessary -
If gun regulation worked to any degree then it would be justified. It just makes people feel safer while being less safe.

Plus do u not grasp the concept of a 2nd amendment??? We the people and the military had and should have equivalent small arms.
>>
>>29213122
Gun control is not necessary in a high-trust society. If you're living in a 99% white, upper middle class suburb where everyone knows each other, there's no need for the government to step in and keep tabs on everybody, people can manage their own affairs.

However in a low-trust society where there is lots of racial tension, lots of lower elements and criminality, you can no longer have the same freedoms.
>>
I skimmed the post, I didn't want to read the postings of a shitskin. Sorry
>>
>>29213197

america does not have a gun problem.

it has a nigger problem.

if all niggers ceased to exist speculate about what would happen to crime rates.
>>
>>29212819
go to the port, talk to rico, tell him you need something for protection, have cash unmarked bills, not to dirty, not to clean, give him a dropoff spot, wait an hour.
>>
>>29212673
Thread argument should've ended here.
>>
>>29213295
>>29213295

Tbh, all the major mass shootings that the media seem up in arms about are mostly white.

With that said, black on black violence, especially those relating to drugs, gangs, and other crimes, are skewing united states' reputation.
>>
>>29212889
>he doesn't do all his shopping at le marché noir
>>
>>29213295
Not so much a nigger problem as a people that refuse to assimilate problem. The problem is people that think of themselves as whatever race/former nationality they are first, and Americans second.
>>
>>29212603
but he's right. you do get a gun if you become a cop or join the army

/k/ BTFO
>>
>>29212603
I'd love to join the military, but they won't let me.
>>
Not everybody is cut out to be a cop.
Not everybody is cut out to be military.
Not everybody agrees with you or cares about what you think or what you say.
>>
File: il happy mercanto.png (86 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
il happy mercanto.png
86 KB, 501x585
>>29212603
Yes, yes, you tell em, good statist!
>>
File: 1425761350488.png (652 KB, 620x1108) Image search: [Google]
1425761350488.png
652 KB, 620x1108
facebook com blair.shockley.7

is this the faggot?
>>
>>29213855
>>>/pol/
Also such discussions are not guns and go on >>>/pol/
>>
>>29213884
I don't know, like one side, he is a sanders supporter, the other side, he was in the navy.

kinda looks like the photo?
>>
>>29213897
>the navy
The Navy is the most liberal of all the branches I've seen. Is anyone really surprised by this?
>>
>>29213905
Still looking at this posts. I can't see to find that post in ops pic. You guys having any luck?
>>
>>29212603
Hashtags will become our doom.
>>
>>29213905
>The Navy is the most liberal of all the branches
true, even the chairforce isn't as bad... and that says a fuck lot
>>
>>29213891
Hey, come on, the merchant is tastefully neutral.
>>
Those favored by the establishment will defend it endlessly and without fail.

Those who are subjugated by it will be painted as (bad guy of the decade) and pushed out of the favored citizen's line of sight.
>>
>>29213113
Because hordes of people from thier 1700 "friends" like thier shit, making them think they are important.

In reality its just a giant egotistical circle jerk where everyone is liking eachothers shit just to get thier attention so they will like your shit and make you feel important. In reality nobody gives a shit but with how self centered people are they genuinely believe that hundreds or thousands of people hang on thier every word and thought, because its easier to believe a pretty lie than it is an ugly truth.

The ugly truth is that at most maybe a dozen people not genetically related to you actually genuinely give a shit, and thats if you are popular.
>>
>>29212603

He's saying that violation of firearms laws should only result in a fine. How much is the fine? Is it like a speeding ticket? If so then like whatever, I'll start carrying in banks and stuff too.
>>
>>29215824
I hate how this shit is spilling into real life too. We're at an age where photos of an event beinf posted on faggotbook are more important than the event itself.
>>
>>29212603
The prisons are already full of niggers that dont pay fines.
>>
>>29212819
>Where is a black market? Don't worry, I'll wait.
*tryrone-1 logs in*
"Yo nigga, wanna buy a glawk foddy?"
>>
>>29212819
>black market
made me think of this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNlMwK-HyRw

just jump to 2:06
>>
>>29212603
>Non white person thinking only police should have guns.

Hahahahaha. Top kek.

Sure. In fact why don't we make all white gun owners police or military.

>I think I just solved Americas crime problem.
>>
>>29212819
In any hardware store that has pipes and any chemical store that has potassium nitrate and sulphur.

No shitty law can stop me from owning guns.
>>
>>29212819
When I was young I used to think that the black market was a giant flea market where people would sell drugs and weapons.
>>
>>29217911
Me too.

I'm fairly certain that most people think this, even as adults
>>
>>29212603
>If you really want a gun so bad, be a police officer or join the military.
I think that was the same argument Goebbels or someone used to get recruits into the Wehrmacht and Schutzstaffel.

>how many times have you been robbed/broken into in person
It's the idea that you can actively resist that's important.
There's no point calling the police only for them to show up 30-60min later and examine the contusions around your trachea.

>shouldn't be able to carry guns in public
Gee, i wonder if you're a criminal Blair. Maybe you're trying to disarm victims.

>inb4 responding like he's OP
>>
>>29217996
People really joined to get guns?
>>
>>29212603
Well fuck me I'm bored so why not.

>If you really want a gun so bad, be a police officer or join the military.
Police officers and people in the military do not own firearms. They are merely given permisson to use goverment owned property during their job.

>But, I think goverment (state) should control ammo distribution
I do not trust the government with something like this, nor do I feel like government has any right to decide how should I exercise my hobby/preparedness or to know exactly how much I shoot or when.

>Why do you need a gun anyway?
Because it's a very nice hobby and it's a basic human right to be be to defend yourself.

>and how many times have you not only been robbed *sometimes at gunpoint* but been there when someone broke in?
Zero, and I hope it stays that way.

However, my hopes and statistics are not enough to help me in case that happens, and no noe can deny it can happen no ammter how slim the chance is. I's called being prepared for an emergency and it's exactly the same as having a fire extinguisher or a first aid kit in your workplace or at home.

You have no right to decide how big the risk has to be in order to prepare for it, it's my choice.

Besides, history proves again and again that if something bad can happen, it will eventually happen.

>Maybe firearms should just be allowed at homes!
Emergency can happen anywhere, and firearms have many uses outside of home, be it hunting, transportation, carrying for self defense or others. No one has a right to restrict my right to being prepared for emergencies.

>One clip per gun
A restriction on the amount of magazines one can own has no logical basis.

>If you're found out of your home with a firearm you should fined.
That also has no logical basis because of reasons mentioned above.

>#JustSaying
Fuck off.
>>
>>29217911
I wish this was true, because that would be awesome.
>>
>>29212603

Implying the military lets you keep your issued guns
>>
>>29212819

This little fucking shitskin
>>
>>29213135
sarcasm is notoriously difficult to pick up on the internet. Most people will just go with you're stupid.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.