[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crow Purging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: rotttenmotherfucker.jpg (973 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
rotttenmotherfucker.jpg
973 KB, 1536x1536
So /k/, I have a problem. A crow problem, specifically. These fucks have been trying to take out my chickens for weeks now and I'm pretty pissed at them. How am I supposed to kill these flying rats?
>>
>>29194260
Crows are pretty smart animals, could probably with a little bit of watching you could take your gun and use it against you.
>>
With a pellet gun

Or bird law
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 439x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 439x476
How about BIRD SHOT?
>>
>>29194260
friend of mine got a piece of plastic, 3 or 4 foot diameter sewer pipe and planted it upright in the ground, making a tall corral of sorts

lay some corn down in the bottom and grab your shotgun

evidently the height of the pipe makes it hard for them to see you and also harder to fly out so you can just walk up on them and blast the shit out of the thieving bastards
>>
>>29194260
You win them over with gifts so they protect your chickens instead.
>>
>>29194323
Yeah, apparently crows will reward people for helping them with shiny things
>>
>>29194331
Food works too.

And if you fuck with them, they will remember you.
>>
>>29194313
Can't tell if bird is dead or weeping in corner...
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 350x350
>>29194318
But was it a good corral? Or just an O.K corral?
>>
>>29194260
4 Gauge punt gun on a small boat.
>>
>>29194363
Fuck you

>>29194260
Why not use a shotty and birdshot?? Or try and befriend them with food and that way they won't want to get your chickens. You never know when a crow alliance will come in handy.
>>
Leave out bread crumbs or corn flakes in the same place constantly, try to make sure only the crows get it.

After they start feeding, spray sugar water on the crumbs.

After the crows are all addicted to your crack, spray it down with antifreeze. Make sure it's not the non toxic variety.

Boom.

Only cull if you have to, dispose of unused chemicals safely, etc.

No idea if it would be legal, but tons of poisons are legal for pest control.

Be aware that there may or may not be karmic repercussions. Make sure you're in good health in case some self righteous avenger decides to poison you.
>>
>>29194323
I've heard of people doing shit like this, but how do you train them to not fuck with chickens? I've only heard of people being able to summon crows with whistles.
>>
>>29195103
I guess associate yourself with the chickens in a friendly way. Make it known that the chickens are not to be messed with.
>>
File: World war Crow.png (180 KB, 862x911) Image search: [Google]
World war Crow.png
180 KB, 862x911
>>29194260
You made me thought of that
>>
>>29195005
Crows are better than Hawks. Make friends, and have the crows scare the hawk. Those guys are natural enemies. Like Orcas and sharks
>>
>>29194260
>Wait til land
>Shoot in head with .22
>Leave corpse there for rest of day
>Problem solved forever
Crows is smart, man, if they know you're going to kill them, they won't come around.
>>
>>29194363
Where the fuck is Ichiyon-chan? Get your spic ass back to /b/ Carlos
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.