[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The SKS is the best rifle in the entire game. Prove me wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1433952755620.jpg (440 KB, 2050x900) Image search: [Google]
1433952755620.jpg
440 KB, 2050x900
The SKS is the best rifle in the entire game. Prove me wrong
>protip: YOU MOTHERFUCKING CANT
>>
>>29193340
/ARG/ pls. this shit isn't even amusing.
just kind of pathetic.
>>
it is arrogant to admit that you cannot be convinced otherwise.
>>
>>29193432
that's the entire point.
it's bait you silly boy
>>
Well, it's good, but it's old. It's not practical anymore, I'd prefer the AK-47 over it
>>
>Can't hold thumb-over-bore without slicing your fingers off
D R O P P E D
>>
>>29193475
Lol wut? Nigger you hold it half on mag half on wood
im sorry you want to look like a moron while shooting but thats fucking stupid
>>
>>29193483
>calling people niggers for no reason
Fuck off
>>
>>29193503
>getting mad over someone calling you a name on the internet
nice
>>
>>29193483
Then you can't see the sights unless you're one of those fags who puts a shitty optic on their SKS.
>>
>>29193503
This is 4CHAN
>>
>>29193515
I'm able to see my sights? But yeah if you put optics on sks you should be lynched.
>>
>>29193475
You mean because of the bayonet? Which isnt even sharp? And folds so the edge is hidden like every pocket knife?
Yea, whatever you say. Could have at least tried and said cause itd get to hot.
>>
>>29193503
Found the nigger
>>
>>29193340

A G - 4 2
G
-
>>
>>29193475
>Can't hold thumb-over-bore without blocking your sights
>>
Have an SKS. Love it. Not delusional enough to say it's the best rifle ever though.
>>
>>29193475
Oh no, guess you're gonna have to not shoot like a retard!
>>
>>29193719
Also have a sks love it but no where near being best rifle fun rifle for us poorfag Canadians tho
>>
>>29193719
and neither is OP.
he's just a shit-stiring miscreant, probably from /ARG/
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.