[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Charlie don't surf! what did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: charlie_dont_surf.jpg (59 KB, 714x357) Image search: [Google]
charlie_dont_surf.jpg
59 KB, 714x357
>Charlie don't surf!

what did he mean by this?
>>
Obviously reprimanding some guy named charlie for surfing
>>
>>29188790
One of the cameramen was named Charlie and he didn't know how to surf
>>
>>29188790
Charlie is lingo for 'VC' or 'Victor Charlie' in phonetic alphabet.

He means the enemy doesn't surf, so it's okay to surf.
>>
>>29188829
What are you retarded?
>>
>>29188790
He means gooks can't afford internet.
>>
>>29188829
what the fuck are you talking about idiot?
>>
>>29188829
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>29188790
Charlie Sheen accompanied his father Martin on the set of Apocalypse Now and during filming it was discovered that Charlie didn't know how to surf. This became a running joke among the cast and Francis Ford Coppola had the script changed to fit this line in.

After months of enduring Charlie don't surf, Charlie Sheen did learn how to surf which helped for his role in Men At Work (1990), where he played a garbage man who enjoyed surfing.
>>
>>29188829
That doesn't make any sense.
>>
File: NEET copy.jpg (60 KB, 700x570) Image search: [Google]
NEET copy.jpg
60 KB, 700x570
>This thread
>>
>>29188790

I don't know what Kilgore was so obsessed with surfing, or why he was so do connected from normal human emotions like fear (sociopath? Psychopath?) But he feels that taking that beach is worth it. When he is questioned by a soldier saying "thats Charlie's (the Vietcong) point, its still pretty hot down there" Kilgore justifies the taking of the beach from Charlie because "Charlie don't surf". Like literal surfing, in the water. Charlie isn't using the beach properly, they aren't using it to surf, Kilgore wants to use the beach to surf, literally surf, thus he feels his taking this strong point held by the enemy to be worth it.

Once again, maybe I am THAT THICK and just don't get it, but for what ever reason Kilgore wants that beach, and he wants to surf, his justification for killing Charlie to tale that beach is that Charlie isn't using the beach right and doesn't deserve it.
>>
File: VT8PGn9.jpg (24 KB, 494x327) Image search: [Google]
VT8PGn9.jpg
24 KB, 494x327
>>29188829
>>29188865
>>29188931
>>
File: 40keks.jpg (87 KB, 1200x839) Image search: [Google]
40keks.jpg
87 KB, 1200x839
>>29188931
Seems legit
>>
File: charlie dont surf copy.gif (36 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
charlie dont surf copy.gif
36 KB, 300x225
>>
File: 1456301467795.jpg (59 KB, 800x383) Image search: [Google]
1456301467795.jpg
59 KB, 800x383
>>29189096
yes sir, you are correct. thats how i perceived it.
>>
>>29189096
Pretty much this.

Kilgore basically represents "America, fuck yeah!" Which is why he's is such an absurd bad - ass.
>>
>>29188790
Because the gooks had no noteworthy naval abilities.
>>
>>29189096
well you're right on that level
It was also about American command during Vietnam in general though
Coppola had a negative view on it
>>
>>29188790
What do you think of my vietnam haiku?

Five Men Lie Face Down
Lone Surrounded Patrol
MAC-V-SOG Uneseen

Closed Eyes See Jungle
Still Enemies Are Heard
The War Won't Leave Me

Lost and Motionless
My Hand Stops The Bleeding
Contact One Meter

Charlie On The Left
Kit Carson On The Right
Family Back Home

Smoke And Falling Ash
Hot M-Six-Teen Screaming
Is Anyone There
>>
>>29189181
Jesus christ how do you even sight this monstrosity
>>
charlie sheen didn't know how to surf that's why he made $2 billion on that stupid 2.5 men show
>>
>>29188829
ok grandpa
>>
File: Rosalina Aerostat.jpg (406 KB, 1650x1275) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina Aerostat.jpg
406 KB, 1650x1275
>>29188851
>>29188877
>>29188901
>>29188955

Dudes, it makes PERFECT sense if you're a /k/ommando /k/ike named Shammalammadingdongstani Jong Un VII.

Think about it this way: "Charlie" in American military abbreviations means "C", which is also the first letter in the word "cunt", which in turn is a word commonly used to describe your average New Yorker. Since your average NYer is a filthy goddamned anti-American Zionist, that means they're most likely circumcised, and being cunts, that brings us to genital mutilation, which is commonly practiced in the Middle East and parts of Africa (such as your mom's gaping snatch). In those places, genital mutilation is commonly done to prohibit women from experiencing orgasms and therefore keep them from cheating on their husbands with large mammals.

Surfing is slang used for browsing the internet, and women commonly use the internet for extramarital relationships, sometimes with large mammals. I can't remember what the fuck I was typing this for, but I'm certain Kilgore was certain that:

1.) You guys are /k/unts
and
2.) That the beach was a well-used meeting ground between cheating women and large mammals.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.