[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some /k/ approved YouTube channels? I always figured
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: tfbtv.jpg (54 KB, 980x541) Image search: [Google]
tfbtv.jpg
54 KB, 980x541
What are some /k/ approved YouTube channels? I always figured TFB TV was accepted here, and maybe Lindybeige.
>>
>lindy
That's a laugh
>>
>>29186570
>Trust fund babies approved
Forgotten weapons and Hickok45 are all you need
>>
>>29186598
Eh, I always liked him. At least he isn't completely devoidof personality.
>>
>>29186620
Yeah? He's also full of shit. He's just good at pretending he knows what he's talking about
>>
>>29186610
>no carnikcon
>no CandRsenal
>>
File: goldenshower.png (517 KB, 587x386) Image search: [Google]
goldenshower.png
517 KB, 587x386
>>29186678
Othais is the best, especially when he's giving himself a golden shower.
>>
Christ Alex, your readership must have dropped like a ODing junkies pulse if you need to resort to making videos specifically to bait /k/ out of the works. Guess you and your shitheel editors should have thought twice about that rabid anti-gun article you published.
>>
>>29188426
They should have canned him after that, but, not only did they keep him they let him use the TFB name for the YouTube channel. Given the amount of YT content he's turning out each week, it looks like David is still paying Alex to not come into work and instead make videos.

Oh, the silver spoon life.
>>
>>29186570
Hickok45 and iraqveteran8888. If you want the good stuff from 8888, watch the earlier videos, as they had a man named Barry run the show (old man) who kind of made the videos really fucking good.
>>
>>29186669
How so?
>>
>>29189347
Look it up, m8
>>
>ITT
>i wish my dad could have made me rich
>i wish i could shoot guns all day
>i wish i had the opportunity to shoot milsurp and rare guns
>i wish i could afford to collect stamps
>fuck someone who gets to do all the things i wish i could do

Yall sound like a bunch of jealous, Bernie Sanders millenial knob slobbers. TFB has a lot of good material from a lot of good, presentable, and responsible gun owners that can be ambassadors for gun ownership to people that think we all look like the neckbeards from IV8888 (I like that channel too, RIP in peace old fudd). How can you guys sit there and criticize Buck Angel for being a shitty representative of gun ownership, then criticize good reps for being everything Vagman isn't? So sick of the shitposting on here.

That being said, fuck you Alex for opposing repeal of the Hughes Ammendment if that's true.
>>
>>29189777
Oh yeah...

>inb4 fuck you tripfag hurr durr

I love you guys and I love this community but it seems to be nothing but shitposting the last year or so.
>>
>>29189777

>That being said, fuck you Alex for opposing repeal of the Hughes Amendment if that's true.

Yes it's true. Do you think people are just pulling it out of their asses? He wrote a straight up anti-gun piece about not repealing the NFA because it would hit him in the wallet. His editors then defended him tooth and nail until they were just so crushed under the weight of shit they had stormed up they were forced to apologize and retract the article.

Their readership has never recovered. This is why Alex is having to produce and spam straight clickbait grade bullshit.
>>
>>29189845
Aww that's so lame. Anyone got a link out of curiosity or did they pull that shit down?

I hate the NFA and begrudgingly got a trust and SBR'd a zastava m85 after much inner turmoil. From a LEO perspective I can't for the life of me understand how restricting SBR's, SBS'd, and suppressors helps promote public safety. The only concern that I'd have is that with all the irresponsible gun owners that leave guns in their cars or unsecured in their house, it's only a matter of time before some crackhead gets lucky and steals a giggle switch weapon and trades it for rock. It's amazing how often I have to put in a report "...the victim does not have any record of the serial number and therefor has not been entered into FCIC/NCIC." I'd say 2/3 of gun thefts the vic doesn't have a SN.
>>
>>29186570
https://youtu.be/N___BbutjD0
Decent channel
>>
>>29189197
Chad is still pretty cool.
Eric is getting pretty talkative, though. He's starting to remind me of Nutnfancy.
>>
anybody watch mattv2099? he seems like he might be an actual /k/ommando. Like watching jerry miculek and hickok45 too though
>>
Anyone watch nutnfancy?
>>
>>29192269
From time to time, I never get why people have to be so hard on him. I can get just not liking his content, but a lot of people on this board seem to not like him as a person.
>>
mattv is the only one 4me
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 1024x683
>>29186678
>carnikcon
I cry everytime
I don't even know of he's still alive.
>>
>>29189777
I find Alex annoying is my problem with him more than anything. Clickbait Nate of TFB is better. I seriously wish I had records of the conversation when a few of us baited the fuck out of Nate by spouting Spreyisms about the F-35. It was glorious.
>>
>>29189845
top kek, i don't follow his shitty blog/channel but the ammount of his shill posts have surely gone up in this board.
>>
>>29192967
Nathaniel F is an underrated writer. Mostly because he's obsessive about details. He needs a donation box for buying him books to digest and distill.

From the body of his text you can tell he should be "Full Autismo" instead of "Click Bait Nate." I guarantee those titles are TFB's editors.
>>
>>29186570
forgotten weapons
>>
>>29188426
I never read tfb too much, which sucks was anti?
>>
>>29193566
Article*
>>
>>29192654
He still posts replies to comments sometimes, so I guess that's good.
>>
File: yfw_swiss.jpg (172 KB, 1574x954) Image search: [Google]
yfw_swiss.jpg
172 KB, 1574x954
>>29186570
You're still a shitheel and you know it Alex. You should try at least apologizing to everyone before trying to subversively shill your mediocre channel.

Get fucked.
>>
>>29192654
MS doesn't kill you. It just cripples you and makes you wish you were dead.
>>
For people interested in facts, here is the actual post that caused everyone to say Alex C is antigun :

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/12/12/machinegun-ban-will-not-go-away/

I personally didn't read it that way and don't believe Alex is anti gun in the slightest, but really he should have known better. The way he wrote it and the fact he owns a bunch of machine guns (and constantly shoves them into everyone's face) could only cause this shitstorm.

They made an apology later (linked in the article), and Alex made a pathetic video about it but he seems to have taken it down.
>>
>>29192261

I like him. He demonstrates that you can be safe and do wacky things at the same time. His humor, outside of his normal testing, largely consists of the same catch phrases so I can't watch too many videos at a time or else it gets old.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.