[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/, have you ever lost a fight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: amatuer women's MMA.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
amatuer women's MMA.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
How do you deal with losing a fight?
Does it cause you any mental strife when faced with the next set of trials?

Does a unit that retreats lose its fighting edge?
Does a SEAL team that narrowly escapes with their life perform less aptly?
>>
>>29186056
>How do you deal with losing a fight?
You man up and get better
>Does it cause you any mental strife when faced with the next set of trials?
No, if it does you shouldn't have left your safe space and gotten into a fight
>Does a unit that retreats lose its fighting edge?
No, look at Vietnam
>Does a SEAL team that narrowly escapes with their life perform less aptly?
No.
>>
What was that woman's plan?

Someone who has never done cardio in their life and took some boxing classes for a month expects to do well?
>>
>>29186056
Someone got his ass handed to him at the bar last night.
>>
Once when I was blind drunk I got kicked in the ribs and knocked down and didn't even know what happened until a friend ran over and picked me up. That's the only time, if it even counts.
>>
>>29186056
>How do you deal with losing a fight?
You learn from it. Accept that you have gotten better as a result of your loss.
>Does it cause you any mental strife when faced with the next set of trials?
What.
>Does a unit that retreats lose its fighting edge?
Its called Morale dumbass, and it depends
Read the above. It could harden their resolve or destroy morale depending on circumstances of the failure or retreat
>>
>>29186056

Because they are professionals, they will have learned extremely valuable lessons and will make sure that it never happens again.
>>
File: his smile and optimism...gone.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
his smile and optimism...gone.webm
1 MB, 720x404
Play a sad song: EVERYBODY HURRRRRTTS
>>
File: his smile and optimism, gone.webm (2 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
his smile and optimism, gone.webm
2 MB, 1024x576
This thread was totally not an excuse to post things related to a manlet
>>
File: short man walks tall.jpg (681 KB, 1056x1920) Image search: [Google]
short man walks tall.jpg
681 KB, 1056x1920
>>29186394
You sound triggered. Want to talk about it?
>>
Only a fight, bud. You lose, you take a beating, and go drink at a bar.
>>
>>29186550
> go drink at a bar

Are you saying this because OP is Irish? You fucking racist cunt.
>>
>>29186556
Easy there, bud. Thats just what I do, eh? Meant no offense, friend
>>
Can manlets ever get a break?
>>
>>29186519
Yeah I do.

You asked the same question in different forms three times.

The answer is obvious
>>
Ireland spent years getting raped by Britland.
With Nate Diaz, a whole new era of rape has begun.

Will Ireland's morale ever recover? Will the Irish that make up our service industries and manual labor sectors ever be able to perform as well as they did before that ass beating?
>>
File: death of a manlet.jpg (118 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
death of a manlet.jpg
118 KB, 960x639
>>29186911
You can tell me, love. Rest your head on my chest and tell me what the bad man did to your bumbum.
>>
>>29186056
Yep, locker room in highschool. I beat him a different time but losing is just a part of participating OP.
If I had any permanent injuries I'd probably be constantly upset about it but I don't so I don't really care.
>>
Only the ones with niggers that were older and bigger or in groups. Be aware, niggers never fight fair. Neither do spics half the time, I'll give it to them though a few have given me a good fight.

I lost 3-4 before I got fit and won the next 5 or 6... Yeah I grew up in Cali.
>>
>>29187946
>I l-lost because they weren't white!

Sore loser
>>
>>29187987
Not even him but I take it you've never seen blacks fight. Their friends always join in the moment you take your eyes off the group.
That's why I've never fought any of them.
>>
>>29187987
I lost a few fair fights against whites. I'm saying they never fought fair to begin with, that's what lead to me realizing I had to change things. I live a near completely martial lifestyle today probably as a result of the shithole I grew up in, which by a lot of metrics is supposed to be a very nice city to live in...

If it had just been those few fair fights against whites I probably wouldn't even be here on /k/ today.
>>
I never really got into fights. When I was a kid 99% of the time someone just hit someone else as hard as they could and that was it.

In middle school some fat kid I bullied tried to choke me with my shirt. I didn't hit him or anything, I just started laughing because he wasn't doing shit. I guess that counts because he fucked with me and I didn't really 'do anything about it' he just kinda walked off being pissed.
>>
>>29186312
Fat people don't think like adults, anon.
>>
Never been in a real fight before, anxiety ridden autist.

Best way to get fight experience anons? I get the fact that martial arts won't really help, experience and skill helps. I'll stick to CC when it comes to a pack of dindus, my greatest fear.
>>
>>29189212
As an adult, do martial arts I guess
the only times I was in a fight were from acting like a nigger in high scchool
>>
yea, i got the fuck knocked out of me by a big nig when i was in middle school. gave me a concussion and i got permission from the school nurse to ride my bike home after i started throwing up. thats when i realized you fight like your life depends on it, no matter what, like a caged animal.

>fast forward to high school
>at the mall hanging with my buds and some chicks
>cops whisk friendo away in cuffs
>this is around the time those annoying as fuck nokia radio phones came out
>saw big dude walking around with one of those
>some dumbass friend of ours thought he was an undercover underage narc or something and told the cops our friend was there
>i know this all sounds completely fucking retarded but i was 15 and it made sense
>friends gf starts bitching at this random dude trying to enjoy his night
>he gets in her face
>i wanted to fuck his gf so bad so i white knighted (yea yea yea, i never fucked her :/, shes still pretty qt now though)
>big ass dude gets in my face
>dont wanna look like a bitch in front of this qt
>words are exchanged
>i see big guy cock his right arm back
>uh oh here comes the boom, im going to get knocked the fuck out if i dont
>WHAM i whack this guy with a right
>hes stunned
>if i let this guy gather his bearings im dead meat
>proceed to pound the ever loving fuck out of this guy
>runs away with his face covered
>i run off the other way and hide in the parking lot until my friends find me
>hear amber lamps coming

that was probably the dumbest thing ive ever done but i learned to strike first, strike hard and dont relent.
>>
>>29189212
If you don't have natural aggression and strength the only way is to try to learn something fancy like a martial art. Stick to practical stuff, none of that Asian shit and no sweaty dick wrestling (MMA).
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.