[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/ommandos, I just finished getting into an argument with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1Yj7YNq.jpg (34 KB, 720x525) Image search: [Google]
1Yj7YNq.jpg
34 KB, 720x525
Hey /k/ommandos, I just finished getting into an argument with a neighbors daughter in regards to my use of my bb in my own yard. I was popping some cans with my son when she came by saying that I cant be using that in my own yard. She said that the pellets can bounce and hit something but i tried to explain to her that the bullets are designed to prevent that. She soon raised a shitstorm and threatened to call the police. Literally how can i explain to the cops about this crazy bitch if they come?
>>
File: 035-Police-Training.png (228 KB, 503x267) Image search: [Google]
035-Police-Training.png
228 KB, 503x267
>>29185163
>Literally how can i explain to the cops about this crazy bitch if they come?
you may be in the wrong. Some cities (including Ferndale MI & Warren MI - I checked) prohibit firing airguns, bbguns, etc within the city.

If the police do come, drop that thing like your life depends on it, because it probably does.
>>
did you check local ordinances regarding the discharge of pellet or BB guns?
>>
Continue to shoot bb at cans.
>>
>>29185163
>shooting in your front yard like a shithead
>probably drinking
>"BU BU BUT I THOUGHT THIS WUZ AMURIKU!
>>
Shoot her
>>
>>29185205
/thread
>>
>>29185201
>implying this is not murica
>>
>>29185163
Unfortunately, she might be legally in the right. Many cities have laws making the discharge of airguns or even spring-powered airsoft guns illegal. What's hilarious enough though is that it's often 100% legal to practice archery on your property, even if it's illegal to fire an airsoft gun.

Worst case scenario, get a bow, a bale of hay, and a practice deer. Place it in your front yard, and go to town.
>>
Stop shooting in your yard anon, that's just wrong.
Start shooting in hers.
>>
>>29185290
I live in Rhode Island, seems here that they are classes as firearms.
>>
>>29185405
Airguns or bows?

If airguns, that sucks but it's also par for the course for most states east of the Mississippi.
>>
>>29185424
Airguns, BUT says here that there is no issue as long as weapons are fired within my own land property. The police hasnt arrived so i guess she didnt keep her promise. Just in case thi i wont be shooting in my yard as much I'll probably set up a area in my basement.
>>
>>29185405
Hey, me too. Where you at?
>>
>>29185528
Just go outside and yell in site he will hear you. RI smaller than ft Bragg
>>
>>29185528
Providence mate
>>
>>29185554
Nice, I went to LaSalle. I'm going to school in Minnesota right now but I live in Pawtucket.

>>29185548
he probably lives within 15 to 20 minutes of me lol
>>
>>29185574
Nice man i got a couple of buddies down in pawtucket
>>
>>29185657
Yeah, it's a real sweet little town. That's one thing I really like about RI, everybody's real friendly. Beats NY or Boston for sure, although Boston's nice too, just in different ways.
>>
>>29185290
>What's hilarious enough though is that it's often 100% legal to practice archery on your property, even if it's illegal to fire an airsoft gun.
Not in NY, same laws as firing a firearm now.

Serves the fuckers right for screwing over the traditional muzzleloaders years back.
>>
>>29185675
Providence is alright as well, look away from junkies and shit and its pretty swell
>>
>>29185528
It's Rhode island you're probably less than 3 miles away
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.