[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NUGGETFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1337266045229.jpg (79 KB, 300x306) Image search: [Google]
1337266045229.jpg
79 KB, 300x306
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O0qkpf5O0A
>>
>>29182390

>nuggetfags
>existing

We've had this thread a dozen times, and nobody ever claims the nugget is a great rifle who isn't obviously shitposting.
It used to be popular because it was $50, and you're just too big of a newfag to realize it.
>>
>>29182390
I hate that faggot Alex, but he makes a lot of good points about the mosin.
I own a Mosin and I love shooting it, but I recognize and admit that it pales in comparison to other surplus rifles from the era.
>>
>>29182390
>NUGGETFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
the nugget is a decent cheap rifle to test the waters of gun ownership with
it's not a lifestyle or something, excluding that nuggetcollector tripfag
>>
>>29182490
>to test the waters of gun ownership with
or just own actually since it's a lot of fun and "was" cheap to shoot
>>
You kids and your memes. You guys are huge try hards at being counter culture it's ridiculous. Nuggets are good guns at a good price even at $150 or $200. I wish this was a community of gun owners who enjoy shooting instead of shit posting Australians.

>Inb4 Better guns at higher prices exist
>>
>>29182764
This. Nuggets are fucking awesome, they can range from cheap piece of shit to tack drivers. Alex is a dumb faggot as is most of /k/.
>>
No.

We know it is a 4 moa rifle that can be rather crude. We like it because it is a cheap and sturdy rifle.
>>
>>29183110
>We know it is a 4 moa rifle that can be rather crude.
You better ditch whatever shit ammo you use. It should be more like 2, with irons not on a bench.
>>
>>29182764
nuggets have been going for 350 - 400 since mid last year
you can get a brand new savage in 7.62x51 nato for cheaper
>>
Though Alex had some good points there were a few things I felt were just nitpicking.
He also said that the Tavor's mag release is 'easy to bump' which is completely fucking wrong and is proof that he's just a memespouter.
>>
>>29183133
Where the fuck are you that nuggets cost that much?
>>
>>29182390
>anythingfags on suicide watch
Okay, these threads are just getting plain stupid anons.

I'm serious. It's like they're attempting to be trolls without trolling, and then doing a fuckin terrible job at it.
>inb5 "HURR, you're just another mosinfag on damage control!!!!!111111"
I don't even own a mosin. I have an AK and Mauser instead.
>>
File: 1438376423003.png (305 KB, 413x293) Image search: [Google]
1438376423003.png
305 KB, 413x293
>>29183120
>You better ditch that shit ammo
>referring to a gun that shoots 7.62x54r
Let me guess, you use unicorn ball ammo made by a factory of leprechauns?
>>
>>29183133

>350-400

There's a few on armslist for around 200-250

Cabelas sells them for 169 http://www.cabelas.com/product/Mosin-Nagant-Model-Rifle/710007.uts

gun broker has like a billion selling for less than 250
http://www.gunbroker.com/Mosin-Nagant%2FBrowse.aspx?Keywords=Mosin+Nagant&BuyNowOnly=1&Sort=4&Cats=3022&Tab=2

impact has them for less than 200

http://www.impactguns.com/mosin-nagant-m9130-round-receiver-762x54r-excellent-condition-with-bayonet-cleaning-kit-sling-and-to.aspx

http://www.impactguns.com/chinese-type-53-rifle-licensed-version-of-the-mosin-44-762x54r-good-condition-type53-g-787450079762.aspx

Y u always lyyyin'
>>
>>29182390
Alex, go away. No one wants to watch your shitty, memetastic video or talk about your father's guns.
>>
>>29183133
Nigga you what? I got my M44 all-matching for $250 flat (not counting xfer fee). Where the fuck do you even live, Hawaii?
>>
>>29182390

>le ebin trollfaec maymay in thumbnail

Dropped
>>
File: 1428105453915.jpg (43 KB, 300x383) Image search: [Google]
1428105453915.jpg
43 KB, 300x383
>>29183194

Also,

>a 150 dollar gun doesn't perform like a 1000 dollar gun!

I WONDER WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE THE CULPRIT BEHIND THIS

>select all pasta and noodles

Even captcha knows that Alex needs to return the spaghetti into his pockets before it's too late
>>
File: OPpls.jpg (114 KB, 343x312) Image search: [Google]
OPpls.jpg
114 KB, 343x312
>>29182390
>>
File: 932.png (897 KB, 680x543) Image search: [Google]
932.png
897 KB, 680x543
>>29182390

Stop shilling your awful youtube channel on /k/, alex.

>I don't even own a nugget
>savage all the way
>>
>Alex still shilling his shit videos
>>
>>29183159
There is, technically, milsurp 54r ammo that is very precise and accurate. It was made more recently for rifles like the SVD and other DMR/Sniper weapons.

Though it is so unbelievably rare in the United States that it would be a waste to shoot it in a nugget.
>>
>>29183249
All factory 188 ammo is damn accurate from my experience.
Romanian is the worst stuff I've ever touched.
>>
This whole video is shit bait.

I have three nuggets, one standard 91/30 that shoots fine at about 2 MOA. I have an m44 with a shitty bolt that starts to lock up after a mere handful of shots, and an authentic PU sniper that shoots about the same MOA as the plain Jane 91/30. They're decent guns, though the m44 is my least favorite because the bolt is fucked.

G43 is hardly an overrated rifle, people are generally well aware of its limitations. And how exactly is it a fault of the rifle that they were issuing mags and clips late war? Talk about running off on a tangent, that has literally nothing to do with the function of the G43.

As for his rant on the Tavor, he is flat out wrong. I've never had the gassing issue, never had an issue with the magazine release, and the lack of a quick-change barrel system doesn't really affect maintenance at all. I like the tavor because it's so easy to maintain. You open the butt and pull out the piston and bolt asssmbly and run a rod through the barrel and brush it out with the kit. Done like dinner. No hassle. Not to mention I'm not sure where he gets the idea that the sights don't cowitness well, had no problem whatsoever cowitnessing with my aimpoint PRO. Trigger is ass. Just boils down to he's an AUG fanboy more than anything, which is fine, the AUG is a fantastic rifle, but the Tavor is also great.

As for the Thompson, especially in full auto, how many people actually own one? Even in the semi auto version weren't they pretty pricy? How can you call it overrated when literally nobody is raving about them to begin with? They're well known to be heavy and overbuilt.

If he really wanted to trigger nerds he should have thrown in the SKS and or the vz58
>>
>>29183172

No cabella's here
Impact guns has been out of stock for years and hasn't removed the listing
Local gun store sells them out of a crate for $440 each
Currently Gunwatcher is only showing (4) online store listings with a Finn M39 for $350 as the cheapest option and a bubba monstrosity for $600 on the high end
Gun shows in vegas are shit for surplus with every seller that has a surplus rifle trying to sell a pitted sportized version as a rare sniper variant.

Then again I haven't been looking for mosins since I picked up mine for $50 back in 2000 from big 5.
>>
>>29183133
Where fuck do you get your nuggets?
>>
>>29183427
>a shitty bolt that starts to lock up after a mere handful of shots
are you sure it's not the chamber?
>>
>>29183753
I've done everything I can think of to clean and polish the chamber.
>>
I don't really care about the mosin, but he did affirm some of my thoughts on the tavor (IMO the most overrated bullpup).
>>
>>29183142
Ian and Karl found the same issue with it and the updated version changed the mag release
>>
>>29183872
Too bad he is full of shit.
>>
>>29183897
Oh? What did they do? Submerge the gun in mud and then press the mag release?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.