[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna work in a gunstore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: obama-gun-store-owner-ban1.jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
obama-gun-store-owner-ban1.jpg
40 KB, 500x375
What should i learn or do or learn to do to not be a complete and total fuck up
>>
>>29176556
I work at my LGS. Don't be an asshole and don't be a retard. Don't bullshit customers. Admit when you don't know something. Learn to love cleaning glass. Thats pretty much it.
>>
>>29176556
>I want to work retail until I hate the thing I love.
^you.
>>
>>29176588
Not OP, I feel like I would be pretty decent at working at a GS but I know jack shit about AR's and parts and kits so that would really hold me back in that regard.
>>
>>29176588
Is there good money in working at a gun shop?
>>
>>29176614
probably 9-12 dollars an hour. It's retail anon.
>>
>>29176614
No, lots of free crap though.
>>
>>29176556
just do what you do best

>shitpost on /k/
>>
>>29176556
If you want to work at a store that sells guns there are some basic things you need to perfect
Ignore any customer that isn't wearing a suit
If there is a customer walking about just talk with your friends and act like your busy.

Act like you are a know it all and know best for the customer even if the customer knows what they are talking about. Shitpost on the internet about how customers are all idiots and know nothing.
>>
>>29176605
I'm an AK guy. I knew the basics of AR's when I started, like, how they operate. But 8 months of redpilling later and I can build the damn things. That's probably the most information I gained in a single division, that and I know just about everything about glocks now too.

When I started I liked AKs, Walthers, and really had few strong feelings beyond that. After dealing with months of and months of dumbass customers through the busiest season I now love AK's and Walthers more but absolutely hate
>fudds
>poorfags
>white trash
>niggers
>oper8rs
>airsofters
>Springfield anything
>Keltec
>Taurus
>Kahr
>Hi-Point
>Ruger pistols
>answering the phone
>calling the FBI
>cops of all sorts
>just about everything actually
>>
>>29177230
Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine
>>
>>29177288
Nice try Hitler, but work in retail for a little while and you'll see that 1/10 people have good intentions and of that group another 1/10 aren't borderline retarded.
>>
>>29177230
>Ruger pistols
Why?
>>
>>29176556
Don't be bias.
That's all you need.
>>
>>29176637
Like what? Not OP, but I've been wondering what benefits GS employees get.
>>
>>29178084
Sr9 sucks ass
>>
>>29176556
>I don't know how to apply for a job
Great idea to ask a south vietnamese wood carving image board
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.