[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /k. Is it true that Brazil is capable of beating all other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 277x182
Hi /k. Is it true that Brazil is capable of beating all other South American countries at the same time?
>>
>>29173300
No.
>>
>>29173300
>Brazil is capable of beating all other South American countries at the same time?
no.
we have a large army with a massive budget, but most of our troops are under trained, unreliable conscript cannon fodder, most of our budget is diverted to very few big wing pockets inside the armed forces and we barely have means to feed, fuel or resupply any of our forces.
naval forces are garbage, our carrier has no point defense, and spend eight months on harbor on repairs for each week it sails on duty.
god have mercy of us if any of our neighbors try anything, because i think we would implode due to incompetence, corruption and lack of unity.
except you Argentina, try anything and we open Itaipu dam flood doors and drown you like rats (yes, this is a real military strategy to us)
>>
File: imbel ia2.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
imbel ia2.jpg
125 KB, 1280x720
>>29173433
you're funny, i like you xD

and also correct.
>>
>>29173300

First I need some context. Which countries in South America hate each other?
>>
>>29173491
Bolivia hates PerĂº and Chile, Venezuela hates Colombia, Argentina is mad at Chile (don't know if I'd say hate), PerĂº doesn't like Chile (once again I'd hesitate to call it hate).

That about wraps up any significant animosities IIRC.
>>
>>29173491
no current tensions actually.
During the 80's we were close to war with Argies, but we signed a non-nuclear proliferation pact and nothing ever happened.
Narco guerrilas from Colombia own our border with Colombia, Venezuela is a "friend" of the current govern, which is kinda collapsing exactly now.
venezuela is fucking greedy, they eye everyone's lands, but after Chavez died, they got real and less prone to go Hitler on everyone else.
most of the less poor countries and Brazil belong to mercosul, our failed attempt to build a common commerce area.
>>
Brazilian armed forces, just like the police, exist to defend the ruling class from the dangerous plots of the Brazilian people.
If we were attacked by external forces, they would abandon everything to defend Brasilia, Our secluded capital, Sao paulo, and Rio.
>>
>>29173433
So,what could have been done to avoid the current brazilian situation?
also,is the IA2 a good rifle?
>>
Brazil can't conquer and occupy their own favelas.
>>
>>29173610
Why would they want to?
>>
>>29173602
Brazilian people would have to stop being babbling idiots who just waited to be herded into anything the midia tells them to do, should learn the value of merit, should learn to be ashamed to be one of the most corrupt countries in the world, and above all, should stop enshrining soccer players.
Investing on schools and paying teachers more would be fantastic.
to be honest not even god could put this country on the right lane, we born wrong.
>>
No, i doubt they could defeat Chile or Argentina alone
>>
>>29173617
something to do with our delusion that our biggest criminals still live in slums and not on high class elite condos.
>>
>>29173533

don't forget Ecuador and Peru and the condor wars.

>>29173562

Venezuela might collapse on it's own and it will get real ugly, real quick. Caracas is the only city in the continent that has higher levels of squalor and crime than Rio, not counting the caribbean territories full of death cults and human-sacrificing savages masquerading as cartels, like Honduras. Venezuela is a giant welfare state where a massive cut of the population is poor, unemployed and unskilled, stuck that way as social mobility and economic growth is non-existant, that's reaching it's limits and has to either change or tear itself apart.

if Chile's economy keeps going down the shitter, it will lose enough relevance that Bolivia might try something, although with a new president that might change.
>>
File: 50cal.jpg (55 KB, 697x524) Image search: [Google]
50cal.jpg
55 KB, 697x524
How come south america is so peaceful in terms of war between nations anyway? I know the continent is really violent in terms of gang wars, drug trade etc, but there's not really been that much full-scale warfare.
>>
>>29174655
Well, unless you're a Russian Tsar most people know better than to start wars when you can barely keep it together as it is.
>>
File: IMG_20151023_112105.jpg (911 KB, 1728x2880) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151023_112105.jpg
911 KB, 1728x2880
No. We can do very well against all of them alone(except for Chile). But i trust our conscript soldiers, they receive a good base.
>>
>>29174655
No complex mobilization of the people that's necessary for warfare. Governments have a terrible time just maintaining their own legitimacy let alone getting them engaged enough in politics to have interstate-warfare.
>>
All of them, maybe not, but then again, Argentina's armed forces are shit, Paraguay still uses Shermans and Stuarts, and so on.
>>
>>29173602
>IA2
It is shit and still isn't on operational status. It is giving some problems on development.

>>29174655
Too busy fighting commie guerrillas or dealing with our own criminals.

>>29174889
Colombia's army is bigger manwise and Venezuela has a bigger air force.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.