[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Makarov
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Hey guys. I'm pretty dead set on buying a makarov, right now just looking for good prices. I'm not willing to spend more that it would cost me at j&g sales but if y'all can help me find a better deal.
>>
cheapest I've found

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/HG0030.aspx
>>
>>29173241
But that's not a makarov

The p-64 is heavily based on the makarov but they aren't the same.
>>
>>29173139
Dickgrips™
>>
Jew&G sales sells you the 2nd mag it originally came with for an extra $20.

http://www.topgunsupply.com/bulgarian-makarov-pm-pistol-9x18.html#pdescr

^These come with 2 mags and are rated "unissued." I can't vouch for the seller though.
>>
>>29173318
I asked a gun shop employee if he had any makarovs in stock and he said he didn't know, I then asked if he had any guns that had dickgrips, and he produced the makarov.>>29173339
>>
I love my Mak. You will be drowning in pussy.

>can I touch those bakelite grips, anon? :3

Prepare your anus for more cosmoline than you've ever seen on a gun though. I Stripped the whole thing and soaked it in mineral spirits then boiled it off

Also, if you're having trouble getting the slide back on, remember two things (it seriously took me 15 minutes the first time and I wanted to scream)
>make sure trigger guard is still down, they pop back up sometimes while you're trying to do it
>try rotating a few degrees to the left or right while you are trying to drop it in
>>
>>29173400
Yeah, going to gun show today actually to see if I can snag a good deal on one. If I can then I'll probably do that.
>>
>>29173139
>A fucking penis pistol grip!
>>
>>29173434
I just wish the dick faced a different direction for reasons.
>>
I'm in the same boat. Looking to get one of each of the maks before they all dry up.
>>
>dick grips
Thats gonna be the highlight of my day, thanks /k/.
>>
Hey, anyone know if in Oregon someone under 21 can own a handgun? I know it cant be purchased from an ffl but I wondered if it could be sold through private sale.
>>
>>29173139
classic firearms have excellent to unissued ones for sale.
>>
>>29173339

Bought mine from them a month ago. Comes PACKED in grease, but once I got it and the kit cleaned, I was floored. They're in incredible condition, it seems. Best price and best quality around, I think.
>>
File: 1440382970167.png (298 KB, 444x480) Image search: [Google]
1440382970167.png
298 KB, 444x480
>>29173241
>polish p-64
>makarov
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.