[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw you see a post on any internet page from a "responsible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9
>yfw you see a post on any internet page from a "responsible gun owner" who is calling for gun control, but he says his guns are registered and that he thinks automatic assault weapons have no place in civilian hands

I mean if you are gunna fucking shill, at least look up the fact that gun registries aren't a thing
>>
>>29171828
>gun registries aren't a thing
Except for Title 2 arms, California, Conneticut, DC, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Washington, and the various territories.
The majority of people are living in areas where some kind of firearm registry is in place.
>>
>/k/ is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment.

>Discussions about politics or current events belong on /pol/.
>>
>>29171905
>The majority of people are living in areas where some kind of firearm registry is in place.
Fucking commies man.

Next you'll tell me that I can't just go to the store and buy a few handguns all on a whim in some states.
>>
File: 1455765360716.jpg (881 KB, 1784x1000) Image search: [Google]
1455765360716.jpg
881 KB, 1784x1000
>>29171905
OP is a dipshit who is lucky enough to not live in a shitty state like Maryland :(

>tfw you have to buy a VZ
>>
>>29171937
In North Carolina you have to get a $5 purchase permit from your sherif before buying a handgun
>>
>>29171959
>purchase permit
This has to be a lie. I don't believe you.
>>
>>29171932
Yeah, no, now fuck off
>>
>>29171932
You are the cancer killing /k/.

How do guns laws have nothing to do with guns?
>>
>>29171932
Fuck off, gun laws threads have always been on /k/.
>>
>>29171828

But you just described most of /k/

>hurr durr I'm for freedum and all but the anon posting his 20 guns is probably a psychopath

>Preppers are edgy tinfoil racists who shouldn't be allowed to have that much ammo I mean 7000 rounds come on that's creepy bet he's a virgin and a pedo too

>Nobody needs full-retard guns those aren't REAL kommandos just flase-flaggers from /pol/ trying to make us look racist and unstable.

>I'm going to hand over my gun to the police during confiscation because I TOTALLY have a super-secret stash of full-auto rare super-duper guns buried in my back yard that I'm gonna use to kill the pigs' families yessiree Molon Lave and stuff bitch
>Then in the same post...stop saying you're gonna start another revolution you noguns go be and edgy kid somewhere else compliance is key to survival.

So yeah, fuck /k/, you guys have been ruined forever.
>>
>>29172006
Michigan is anti civil rights as fuck. You need a purchase permit to buy a handgun here.
>>
File: 1456693491141.gif (13 KB, 605x358) Image search: [Google]
1456693491141.gif
13 KB, 605x358
>>29173315
"Most" is a pretty big exaggeration, but yeah, I see this too. Remember, lads, you don't win by disavowing the extremists. (The short version of this is "no enemies to the right", or left, or pro-freedom-ward, or whatever.).

And tactical considerations aside, plenty of us are as gonzo as you could hope for.
>>
>>29173343
No you don't. But you do need to turn in a pistol sales record to the police. Fucking pistol registry, it's all Detroit and Flint's fault.
>>
>>29171932
>>
>>29171905
really PA. citation needed 'cause some fudd told me once the LGS secretly records all ammo purchases for the local P.D.
>>
>>29175985
Backdoor registry.
All handgun sales are supposed to be done at a dealers through the PIC system and the info sent to police for their databse.
>>
File: giphy.gif (499 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
499 KB, 500x246
>yfw gun owners are against any and all forms of gun control, yet they are also against any and all forms of universal healthcare, and upward social mobility of disenfranchised people

seriously, we can have more funs if we just let people get the help they need.
>>
>>29171828
Do you even know what "shill" means?
>>
>>29171959
Or have your CHP.
>>
>>29171905
>Massachusetts
We're pretty bad up here but we don't have a registry as far as I know.
MA requires a license so they know who could legally have one, but when you buy a gun here there's nothing required beyond the 4473.

Unless you know something I don't?
>>
>>29176280
nope, your right. we have a registry of gun OWNERS but not a registry of guns themselves.

could you imagine having to get an FID for every gun you own? that would just be crazy
>>
>>29176280
Straight from their own site. http://www.mass.gov/eopss/firearms-reg-and-laws/frb/firearms-transactions.html
>Massachusetts law requires all residents to report any sale or transfer (including gifts) of a weapon within 7 days of the transaction. Massachusetts law also requires all residents to report the acquisition of a weapon within 7 days in certain instances.
Like in Pennsylvania it's a registry without actually calling it one.
>>
>>29176207
>gun owners are against big government
>yet they are also against big government

fuck you I'd rather waste my money on shit I want than paying my taxes to you. I literally would rather you die
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 753x426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 753x426
>>29176486
2nd, ol chap.
>>
>>29176486
enjoy the regular school shooting, gang warfare in the streets, and ridiculous healthcare costs. its pretty amazing how you people don't value human life.
>>
>>29176340
I've bought quite a few guns and I've never done this.
Oops? I'll continue to not do it because there doesn't seem to be anything actively making me.
>>
>>29176577
Those are all at all time lows because of abortion and throwing black drug users in jail. If I vote for Sanders he promises to let all the rapists and murderers out of jail
>>
>>29176577
Individual freedom is more valuable than human life. Theres a reason we fought for it.
>>
>>29176601
same here - maybe it's something that the seller is required to do? I've only bought from gun stores so if they're doing this maybe I wouldn't know about it?
>>
>>29172006
Nope, not a lie. I had to wait all Christmas break to get mine because lol we can't process these permit applications to save our lives, apparently. It's also literally a holdover from when the Klan dominated the police system, used to deny blacks firearms on a whim. They haven't gotten rid of it because they love their five extra dollars, apparently.
>>
>>29176577
>regular school shooting

At some point this meme needs to die. It wouldn't be major news if it was "regular."

>gang warfare in the streets

Which occurs in urban zones, notorious for their massive, bloated, Orwellian governments and restrictive gun laws. Congratulations on proving yourself wrong.

>ridiculous healthcare costs

That buys actually good healthcare. The European system is more "fair" at the expense of being effective, which is the case with nearly anything else heavily socialized. And we're operating on a healthcare system with TOO MUCH government intervention - if we actually get some free markets up in here, we'll leave Europe so far behind it's not even funny.
>>
>>29173315
>'m going to hand over my gun to the police during confiscation

This makes me sad.
>>
>>29173315
Almost as though /k/ is composed of multiple people with differing opinions!

Fucking salty faggot.
>>
>>29177058
Currently a pharm student. Holy hell there are so many regulations up the ass, along with so much unnecessary government that does nothing but drive up cost, and actively causing monopolies on medications. That one CEO that jacked up the price of an antibiotic for AIDS patient? He was a pure product of government intervention, and now people want more government to fix it.

Also working in a blighted area of town. Most patients there could not care less that they're the reason the healthcare system is going to hell with almost all of their problems being a product of constant bad decisions and a system that coddles them like a child, which further promotes making terrible decisions.
>>
>>29176577
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it 8/8
>>
>>29171828
I don't care but I need to insert myself into that.
>>
>>29177058
>>29177987
Can agree with this. Government intervention limits competition between insurance companies due to laws regulating interstate insurance business.
>>
>>29177888
Adolf Tripler is right, don't be a salty fucking kike.
>>
>>29176626
Amen brother.
>>
>>29176978
This, repealing it comes up in legislation every year but it gets blocked because "muh revenue" and more recently, "muh chilluns"
>>
>>29174788
I thought they got rid of that? At least that's what the Wikipedia page implies
>>
File: 1453946687372.gif (36 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1453946687372.gif
36 KB, 720x720
>>29171828
>tfw your dad is a fudd who doesn't think people should be able to own AR15s.
>>
>>29182838
A lot of my wife's family is like that including my mother in law. They have a family farm in Wisconsin I'm planing to go shoot on but i'm hesitant to bring all my scary black guns.

>Be on couch at her moms house
>News talking about guns
>She says no one should own guns like uzis
>uzi
>Bite my lip, don't want to sleep in dog house
>Quietly nod my head

I have successfully converted my wife after someone tried to brake in while I was gone and it took the police over five minutes to get here.
>>
>>29176577
Don't know what you expected from /k/.
This place wishes the US was tatooine.
>>
What is with /k/ and this girl. You know she's underage, right? Aka illegal?
>>
>>29171932
>yfw you see a post from «responsible» kommandos who say we shouldn't talk about gun control on the gun board to «keep up quality»
>>
>>29182945
She's right though, you shouldn't buy anything Israeli.
>>
>>29171828
all pistols must be registered with your local police dept. in MI when purchased.
>>
File: FIREARM LUGER SLOW MO.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
FIREARM LUGER SLOW MO.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>29174788
>>29173343
>>29182118

I bought my last pistol two years ago (sad, I know). The FFL who checked it in still gave me the slip to drop off at the police office.
>>
>>29171959
>>29172006

NCfag here, definitely true. Unless you get your CCH, CHP, CCW, then you can buy as many as you like, whenever you like.
>>
>>29171932
Suck it kunt. Politics about weapons is /k/
>>
>>29183026
fuck off
>>
>>29186480
no it's not
look at the sticky
>>
>>29172038
>>29172040
>>29172128
>>29175271
>>29183544
>>29186480

>I've been here since January 2013 so I know all about the rules

Fuck off Sandy Vag kiddies
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.