[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Army with most combat experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1686624821.jpg (301 KB, 804x605) Image search: [Google]
1686624821.jpg
301 KB, 804x605
Which country's army has the most combat experience? maybe it's the iraqi army? they fought americans, insurgents from all kind, other middle eastern countries, and they're still fighting until today. etc etc
>>
First off, the Iraqi army has never fought the American military. If an organized military ever fought the US military, it wouldn't exist.
You're probably thinking of the Iraqi Armed Forces, which doesn't exist anymore.
Because they fought America.
They were replaced by the Iraqi Army, which is pretty much held together by the USA.
And if by combat experience, you mean getting shot at and dying a lot, whilst having inferior discipline, training, education, and munitions, then yes, they have that in spades.
>>
>>29171699
*If an organized military ever fought US modern military, it wouldn't exist.
>>
>>29171699
Well what about the U.S? does the recent war experience add up anything compared to the big military numbers?
or russia? during the georgian and chechen war? did they gain any good experience from that?
>>
>>29171650
>us
>france
>israel
>russia
>>
>>29171853

>forgetting the Britbongs

For all their failings, they were in Iraq/Afghanistan with us, and in Northern Ireland, Sierra Leone, Bosnia, Kosovo, Gulf, Falklands...
>>
File: image.png (9 KB, 200x82) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9 KB, 200x82
>>29171650
>>
>>29171853
Israel? i don't think so, Police maybe, since they've been fighting off lone wolves with knives and handguns, But not the army, Since Hamas or hezbollah haven't launched a major attack in a long time.
>>
>>29171699
>never fought the American military
>fought them twice and lost
>>
>>29171875
This. They have a slower enlisted turnover from what iv seen. There guys tend to be older than ours, which frankly means they often have more experiance.
>>
>>29172003
>You're probably thinking of the Iraqi Armed Forces, which doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>29172023
>green texting when its not needed
>>
>>29172056
I was quoting my original statement, genius.
>>
>>29171650
Congo
>>
>>29171650
If your talking about armies that have evolved their doctrines through their experience in war I would say it Israel as being the best.

However I follow less advanced armed forces also. I think Turkey has made a lot of advances on its armored forces. They have had a constant civil war in the southern part of their country for 30 years. Recently it has moved into the cities and they have completely changed not only their army but their entire military structure and tactics.
>>
>>29172110
That's actually a good point, African Paratroopers are probably the most experienced fighters out there. Their weapons, armor, ammunition, tech, and training are definitely lacking, but they're definitely experienced. Not so much in war, but in combat.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.