[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AZ /k/tards meet tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
A few of us are going shooting in N Phoenix on Table Mesa rd. tomorrow morning. AZ /k/omrads invited. Also, AZ thread
>>
I'm intrigued. How many people are going? I didn't see any threads about this.
>>
I work weekends so I can't go but I would love to see pictures if there's a decent sized amount of people. A lot of /k/ommandos seem to be from AZ but we never do meetups. Hope you guys have fun.
>>
File: 846465456.gif (14 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
846465456.gif
14 KB, 550x367
>>29168335
Any azfags got a battle rifle they wanna sell?
>>
>>29168527
What caliber are you looking for ?
>>
>>29168677
No expensive/hipster rounds.
>>
File: received_10207410212908037.jpg (63 KB, 1200x676) Image search: [Google]
received_10207410212908037.jpg
63 KB, 1200x676
>>29168432
Weren't any real threads cause it was short notice, we just asked some people on the Az/k/omrads fb group. Join if you haven't already. Only half a dozen of us just going to go plinking for the afternoon
>>
Damnit I have to work.
>>
>>29168763
Same. Only day off is monday, and i'll end up wasting it by staying up late the night before then driving around finger fucking guns i can't afford.
>>
Anyone have a range finder and something to mount targets? I need to zero muh rifle.
>>
Anybody in in Phoenix have 5.45 ak mags that they would sell ? No tapco shit
>>
>>29168739
I don't have a facebook account. Oh well. :^(
>>
>>29168785
I have a range finder.

>>29168805
You can always text me at 6233492634, send me a text with your first name and just say your from /k/ and I'll text you anytime we are going to meetup
>>
>>29168821

If you dont mind I would like too as well. No facebook either. But i do have instagram
>>
>>29168821
Cool. I might text you tomorrow if it looks like I can make it. What time were you thinking? I'd imagine Table Mesa gets pretty packed by the afternoon, right?
>>
>>29168850
That's cool, my instagram is corruptgarage , you can hit me up on there or send a text.

>>29168890
We're meeting up around 9am and caravanning out there. I've heard of the place and it was suggested to me by my ffl friend. He said there usually is a good bit of people out there on the weekend. I usually go to the range, it'll be muh first time shootin innadesert.
>>
>>29168945
There will be a shitload of people out there today
Weekends are bad times for table Mesa
>>
>>29168335
Where senpai?
>>
>>29168335
So is this going to be a casual shoot, or are you guys going to be doing like running drills and such?
>>
>>29168983
I figured, but I haven't shot this week and have yet to go out there, I just want to scope it. I'll come back on weekdays if it's cool.

>>29169006
Table Mesa Road off the I-17. There is public land that people can just shoot on. Popular spot in town, I'm told.

>>29169009
Just casual. I'm relatively newgunz, so are most of the guys going. If we get some legit operators or more experienced people in the group I'd be down for drills.
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
>>29169057
I wish I could go because I live right near there
>instead god dam work
Anybody got good targets ?
>>
Pictures of table mesa?
>>
>>29169129
I've only gone there once, and it was fairly littered. Lot's of trash and shotgun shells everywhere. Kind of sad.
>>
>>29169147
It's a sad reality. We share one of our favorite pastimes with some real scummy people.
>>
You fags haven't kept me updated in the group. I can go if there's a carpool, I'm down in Tempe and too lazy to drive.
>>
>>29169204
There's a "westside" carpool. That won't help you any. You should just go man. Hell, I'm coming out all the way from Buckeye... and in a Chevrolet Express van. Fuel is pretty cheap right now, bro. Shoot a text or message on fb of you decide to come out.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.