[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NOGUNZ thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
How does /k/ defend themselves in NOGUNZ shitholes (like NYC, San Fran)?

Webm related, happened in China: https://i.4cdn.org/gif/1457142990813.webm
>>
Is there a suggested EDC for Nogunz?
>>
be smart and don't wander around shitty parts of town
>>
>>29159048
Unless its Paris, then all parts of the town are shitty.

You aren't smart if you are in a nogunz shithole to begin with. You willingly put yourself at a disadvantage.
>>
Leave the city or carry an illegal gun. It's easier to get a gun in places where guns are illegal than in places where you have to apply for a permit. in NYC everyone knows where to get a saturday night special.
>>
>>29159037
How would a gun help against being instantly KOd by a melanin enriched gentleman who snuck up behind you?
>>
File: new yorker.jpg (218 KB, 574x574) Image search: [Google]
new yorker.jpg
218 KB, 574x574
>>29159084
>in NYC
No you don't, Jew Yorker.
>>
>>29159119
I'm leaving when I'm done with school

It really does suck here. But illegal handguns are everywhere. Only the SJW liberals who cling to their fairytale that they live in London don't know where to get a piece.
>>
>>29159037
I dont live in a no gun shithole, but if I did I would at least get a zip gun and a few shotshells, and several other items for personal safety.
>>
>>29159060
It's pretty sad because Paris wasn't like that before.
Guess it can't be helped when you have sandniggers roaming the streets.
I'm really starting to consider moving to the glorious land of freedom.
>>
>>29159037

SF might not have any gun stores anymore (RIP in peace High Bridge Arms), but the surrounding cities and counties do. it's a fairly small city in terms of area, so it's not too difficult to drive to San Bruno and buy a firearm.
>>
To be fair a gun would accomplish nothing in that situation.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>29159037
>around chinks don't blink

Situational awareness. Don't let a guy in a helmet holding a brick get behind you.

The only way I'd be in Jew York City would be if I was being airdropped in as part of a squad to liberate the shit out them.

If I was unfortunate enough to live around dindus I'd probably start wearing a hoodie with padding stitched into the hood to protect the back of the head and neck. Actually taking the initial punch is practically required for a legal mag-dump, so it can't be much avoided... only defended against.

Dindus know the nigga clone jutsu technique and can punch you in the back of the head even while staring them in the face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umaagVc4FHI
>>
>>29159701
In NY your required to run from wild niggers, not engage. Then when they do catch up, you have to apologize for slavery while they stab you with broken mad dog 2020 bottles. If you survive, you are arrested for racism.

So sayeth the Cuomo
>>
>>29159060
>You aren't smart if you are in a nogunz shithole to begin with
So all people only can live in some US states and maybe in a couple other countries because otherwise you can't carry weapons with you anywhere else. And guess what? the vast majority of people never have any life threatening problems. But I don't expect you to understand that because you probably never left the US
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 624x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 624x402
>>29159803
>>
>>29159803
I bet you haven't been robbed before. Let me tell you from experience, it ain't pretty.

t.Former Commiefornian, East CuckArea
>>
>>29159819
nice point there, man

>>29159831
>I bet you haven't been robbed before
and you're right, I also don't have any friends or family members that were robbed, either by gun or knife point. And none of us carry a gun for protection. Fuck, even when I was in africa and in poor areas I had problems.

I'm fine with you guys having CCW, it's a nice thing. If I was american I would also probably carry but would never decide my life with the propose of having a gun in mind. Maybe I'm privileged for living in a nice, friendly and safe place.
>>
File: 1453690695094.jpg (1 MB, 2832x4256) Image search: [Google]
1453690695094.jpg
1 MB, 2832x4256
By having pic related
>>
File: BAT1.png (95 KB, 400x306) Image search: [Google]
BAT1.png
95 KB, 400x306
>>29159037
>>
>>29160155
based breed
>>
>>29159098
Honestly? It cant. The only thing that would have helped there is being vigilant and suspicious of the man carrying a brick and wearing a helmet
>>
>going to China
>ever

You deserve everything that happens.
>>
>>29159701
>The only way I'd be in Jew York City would be if I was being airdropped in as part of a squad to liberate the shit out them
You sound like a major pussy.
>>
>>29160155

Honestly the best answer.

Or just buy a plane ticket and migrate somewhere not infested with liberals and their voting base.
>>
>>29159037
If you just offer up no resistance, curl up into the fetal position, cry, and soil/wet yourself the attacker will see that you are not resisting and will immediately cease attacking you.
>>
>>29159037
Buy a gun off the street and keep good situational and environmental awareness.
>>
>>29160291
Looks like that guy is being murdered by his evil doppleganger.
>>
>>29162751
>there can be only one.
>>
>>29162751
Dont trust no one

Not even yourself.
>>
>China
>ever

This is what happens when pussy is outnumber 5:1.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.