[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sphinx sdp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (203 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
203 KB, 1920x1080
Anybody have one? My buddy is trying to sell me his and I'd like to know what I should know about them. I'll probably end up buying it because he is asking like 500 bucks less than what it would be new but I'd like to know what I'm getting. Any opinions?
>>
Anyone?
>>
It's one of the best CZ-75 derivatives available. If you're paying under $800 and it appears to be in good condition you're getting a steal.
>>
>>29153124
I think skeletor has/had one. He hangs around the AR general.
>>
>>29153251
I'm paying 650 and an ar15 bcg I'm not using for it
>>
>>29153460
You're not getting burned, probably an even trade depending on the BCG.
>>
>>29153460
I'd say that's a fine fucking deal go for it
as long as it's not the subcompact version which has some problems
>>
>>29153609
It's just a phosphate coated bcg that came with my upper. Nothing crazy. Seemed like a good deal since the sphinx is usually like 1200 new. Just the regular duty size version, he said he was having some problems with it cycling but he's running his handloaded ammo so I think that might be the issue
>>
>>29153868
Nigger you better jump on that bitch like the last chopper out of nam. Fuck his hand loads you get that sphink and flip it if anything.
>>
>>29153251
How would an EAA witness compare to a cz?
>>
One of the finest production pistols being made today. (Not counting the Mk23)

Not really a Sphinx though, its made by Kriss USA with Sphinx license.

Either way everyone who has one loves it. Very smooth. Great trigger.

Worth the step up from P226 in terms of price/quality/reliability.

Ionno. Pretty sute youre gonna love it.
>>
>>29155466
So much retarded shit in 1 post.......
>>
>>29155530

Why? Its my opinion but ive researched them quite a bit and was considering one as my first handgat.

For the price only thing comparable is a SIG but still more expensive, but worth it.

I dont care what you think about the MK23 its the most robustly built handgun on the production market and literally wont ever die.
>>
>>29155598
Mk23 is heavy as Fuck and i wouldn't buy one. Usp tactical I would do tho
>>
>>29155708

Yeah well youre a limp wristed faggot. Theres a reason USPs are 1000 dollars less and its not because theyre just as good and HK wants to do you a favour.
>>
File: 20160121_163422.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160121_163422.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
>>29153124
Paid $700 for mine.
It's easily the toppest tier pistol I own.
Superior to my USP.
>>
>>29155466
It's made in Switzerland by Sphinx, not in USA by Kriss.
Kriss is the importer.

Learn what you're talking about.
>>
>>29156247
There are Sphinx handguns made in the USA and others made in Swissville. If I'm not mistaken, only the SDP compacts and Alphas are made in Switzerland. The subcompacts and the duty line are made in the US. The Kriss website actually indicates where each one is model is made
>>
>>29153124
Pretty pleased with mine.Shot a 10 shot 1 inch group with some of that Winchester NATO ammo off a bench, and got some dirty looks for it.

Just wish I could get night sights for it, and some more accessories.
>>
File: DSC02184.jpg (697 KB, 1784x1000) Image search: [Google]
DSC02184.jpg
697 KB, 1784x1000
>>29155708
MK23's arent that good.
its a lot of HK marketing.
>>
>>29153124
buy it.
>>
>>29156977
At what range?
>>
>>29157923
3 feet, totally reasonable self defense range. Ask anybody. Well anybody who's knows something
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.