[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breaching with a Taurus Judge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: taurus judge 001.jpg (474 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
taurus judge 001.jpg
474 KB, 1600x1200
Would a Taurus Judge be capable of effectively breaching a room?
i.e Popping the lock and blowing out the hinges
>>
It's possible. Might take two or more shots depending on the door.
>>
I have my doubts about it considering the composition of breeching rounds to begin with. i dont see it working any better than a regular pistol and it would probably take a whole cylinder to weaken things enough to bust the hinges or anchor points..

sounds like a job for demolition ranch though
>>
>>29149370
Yeah kinda thought the same, wasn't sure though
>>
>>29149305
I know people talk shit about it but I kinda want a Judge.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
.28 Gauge Raging Judge

Though really they just need to make hockey puck sized shape charges. Self adheasive pucks that have a remote radio detonator. Pull off the paper that protects the sticky side and the puck arms. allowing a single one button radio detonator to set off any and all pucks carried by a soldier.
>>
>>29150307
Sounds like an accident waiting to happen. Maybe have an actual pin or something a little more tactile for arming.
>>
File: images[3].jpg (12 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
images[3].jpg
12 KB, 194x259
>>29150360
the paper protecting the adhesive would have a paper tab that blocks the battery from making a circuit.

pull the paper and the tab comes with it and the circuit is completed. just like you see on some toys or novelty items with pre installed batteries.
>>
>>29149305
Shooting the locks off of something is a stupid idea. Youre better off. The door in. No risk of ricochet related death, and your foot applies more direct force than any handheld projectile weapon
>>
>>29150234

If you want a meme-gauge revolver you might as well get a Governor
>>
>>29150234
Buy a governor. I just bought one and it is fucking great
>>
>>29151924
You shoot the hinges, not the locks and knobs.
>>
File: 1457155239264.jpg (36 KB, 640x356) Image search: [Google]
1457155239264.jpg
36 KB, 640x356
>>29149305
I don't think taurus is capable of doing anything but exploding in your hand.
>>
>>29155187
It is a revolver. It is fool proof even Taurus make decent revolvers because they bought Rossi which made good revolvers.
>>
>>29149305
LOL no

Fuck no.

Larger diameter is helpful, get a shorty 12 gauge.
>>
File: 1447807951599.png (55 KB, 681x407) Image search: [Google]
1447807951599.png
55 KB, 681x407
>>29150307
but citizen what lawful purpose have you for breaching the home of another
>>
>>29158022
Rossi is GARBAGE.

My friend and I both got Rossis, his fell apart at the range the first time out. Literally fell apart, as in he went to set it on the table and the cylinder fell out of the frame completely. Apparently one of the screws holding it in worked itself loose with ~20 rounds of .357.

It gets better, as he told them to send him a new screw (old one was lost in the grass) and they sent him the wrong one, despite him looking up the specific part #

tl;dr Rossi a SHIT
>>
>>29150646
>driving rainstorm
>set breaching puck
>push button
>all 6 pucks in Larry's pack go off
>Larry is geography now

Needs more work. Wet paper is conductive.
>>
>>29151924
1) Breaching rounds are powdered metal so no ricochet
2) a kick is putting that energy into a wider area

while the judge would suck as a breaching tool, there are proper ways to go about it. if we were talking about any old apartment door yeah a foot would be fine, but thats best case
>>
>>29158022
youve never seen the lockwork of a revolver have you.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.