[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys are any of you in colorado
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: g20gen4.jpg (302 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
g20gen4.jpg
302 KB, 1023x682
guys are any of you in colorado
>>
For the first time in 4chan history, no one is from Colorado.
>>
File: 1426950755972s.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1426950755972s.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
>>29144574
>>
>>29144574
Yes...why?
>>
>>29144574
kill yourself
>>
>>29144574
Yeah. Lots of us are.

Fucking foreigners.
>>
>>29144878
amen man fuck everyone housing here is so bad

>>29144865
Want some /k/omrades to talk about some stuff with
>>
>>29144891
Are you just here to complain or is this a legitimate qtddtot question?
>>
File: 20160214_120243.jpg (4 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
20160214_120243.jpg
4 MB, 2448x3264
CO Bro reporting in

Are we going to repeal the mag band and the universal background checks or what?!
>>
>>29144918
its a couple questions

>>29144945
Sup CoBro. We fucking best and we fucking best. I believe gifted weapons don't require a background check yet however. Hopefully we don't get clinton or sanders in office, they'll fuck it up even more.
>>
>>29144574
Don't do it man! It's not worth it!
>>
>>29144962
Well cmon man, spill the beans. Don't make me sick robot mike on you.
>>
Calling it now. This guy is some sort of mass shooter.
>>
>>29145001
>how do I saw off a barrel to a shotgun
>if I make an auto sear and get a new bolt, how do I install a select fire
>where do I get level 3 armor for cheap

I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>29144962
Gun rights are maintained at the state level. Pay attention to the local elections in 2018. That's what matters. If we're going to repeal the mag band and universal background checks it is going to happen at the state level.

This state is amazing, except for the 2013 gun laws.
>>
>>29144990
Best home defense handgun/cartridge, and does anybody want to trade me a handgun for some electronics in CO? I have a really good reason for needing a weapon, I can explain if needed.

>>29145001
Not exactly. Looking for counsel from /k/ommandos about home defense and possibly a gun sale, if any of ya'll are interested.

>>29145028
nahhhh senpai
>>
>>29145035
Well start explaining. Although your probably not gonna get shit if you don't do it through an FFL.
>>
>>29145035
Please stop! Those kids didn't mean what they said about you. They were just teasing. You don't have to do this!!
>>
Hell no.
>>
>>29145042
Alright.

a year and a half ago, a dindu broke into 3 houses in my neighborhood. First one he went through a doggy door, attempted to rape the homeowner, who poked at his eyes, he stole a phone and fled.

He then went to the next home, essentially in a big loop around the neighborhood.

Do you guys care enough about it that I should just make a quick image of the route he took or does it not matter? It's fairly important.
>>
>>29145057
cont.

So I'm not confirming whether the homeowner was my wife or not, but basically I got the guys information.

I know where he lives, I know when he's home, and if I can get a gun it wouldn't be impossible to kill him.

Just whatever. Which gun should someone like this buy?
>>
>>29145057
you guys want an image? it's hard to explain without imagery

>>29145100
I have a trip now you cunt
>>
>>29145105
So what you're saying is you want someone to give you a gun so you can kill a Dindu?
>>
>>29145105
Damn, you racist fuck. Just because he's black doesn't mean he deserves to die.
>>
>>29145100
Do you know how easy it would be to track you down? Especially since you have a motive.
>>
>>29145133
Kinda. This is semi-serious, i'd ask you guys to not make a joke out of this.

>>29145197
wasn't me senpai
>>
Fuck you smelly pot smoking hippies

Love,

NEBRASKA
>>
>>29145217
I don't smoke weed

I'm making an image really quick and then I will explain this all
>>
>>29145197
Like I said, this is just a hypothetical. I looked up the laws myself and they can't do shit since this is just a hypothetical. You're an idiot.

Even if someone were to die it wouldn't count in court as evidence, because it's hypothetical.

So let's discuss this issue which might involve anything and was maybe even brought up by you. It could have been brought up by anyone.
>>
>>29145213
>wasn't me senpai
Oh yeah anon. I gotcha. It "wasn't you". This is all just a hypothetical amirite? I'm sure that will hold up great in court.

Enjoy prison, racist fuck.
>>
File: Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 3.png (718 KB, 444x596) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 3.png
718 KB, 444x596
fuck the haters

not planning on killing him unless he breaks in again

a year and a half ago, he broke into 3 houses in my neighborhood. He attempted rape, he stole 3 cell phones, oxycodone from a disabled veteran, he assaulted a senior woman, he held my fiancee and her mother at gunpoint.

he's been undergoing trial this week, and he unluckily got the best public defender in arapahoe county.

The jury was deliberating today, and it's continuing through tomorrow when we expect a verdict will be reached.

He's being prosecuted for, off the top of my head:

Assault in the 2nd degree
2x assault in the 3rd degree
2x Aggravated robbery
Robbery
3x Burglary
Attempted sexual assault
4x menacing
Posession of a schedule II controlled substance
resisting arrest

If he is found not guilty, the detective who's been working the case has advised my family that he will be coming back for revenge for keeping him in jail for 1.5 years.

I need a gun for this purpose, as nobody else in my home owns a gun.

I came to /k/ because i've been lurking for several years and I'm hoping one of you can help me.
>>
>>29145035
I imagine trading firearms between two private individuals is illegal now since universal background checks are mandated.

Like I said, let's repeal the mag ban and the universal background checks.

>>29145100
>>29145057
Fuck off.

>>29145355
Well if you need a gun for HD you should have just asked.

Next time don't be an edgelord and talk about premeditated murder.

If you actually think your family is in danger than you better get yourself and your wife concealed carry permits.

Both of you should get carry pistols and take a decent amount of classes to become proficient.

Secondly you should get a security system for your home and some fucking flashlights while you're at it.

If you're serious about being in danger then no amount of money is too much.

Stop being a moron and protect your family. No one wants your shitty electronics.
>>
>>29145400
Look he's a stupid nigger, and dindus die all the fucking time.

I never said that I was planning to murder anyone. You're putting words in my mouth.

I'm just saying that if he were to die, who would give a shit? Fuck off if you're not going to give me specific recommendations.
>>
>>29145355
I don't get what the problem is then just buy a gun?
Sig p226 and Glock 19 are both 15 rounds standard so you don't have to dance through hoops to get magazines in Colorado.
If you don't want a background check build an ar from an 80% lower with one of the easy jigs. All you need is a hand drill.
>>
Congratulations on being shady and illegal as fuck as well as incredibly stupid. Hell no, we won't give/trade you a gun. You're asking here because you're not legally able to own a gun and you'll make the rest of CO (legal) gun owners look worse.
>>
>>29145355
That completely depends on a lot of stuff, but you should hit the range and get some pistol training. Would also be wise to take your family, and perhaps neighbors to a course. My advice would be a wonder 9 of your favorite type that you can put holes in paper quickly and accurately and work effectively. It also wouldn't hurt if you had an AR at the ready in the house if you can learn to work it to a level of your comfort.
>>
>>29145469
How did you know I can't own a gun? I never told you that in this thread. Are you following my conversations in previous threads?

Fuck off if you're going to stalk me dude. You talk about illegal shit and you pull this. Hypocrite ass.

I have money, and I can pay. I only want the gun for duck hunting OK? Stop being idiots.
>>
File: 1448852475560-0.jpg (39 KB, 599x401) Image search: [Google]
1448852475560-0.jpg
39 KB, 599x401
I DON'T LIKE THIS THREAD! ATF PLEASE COME!
>>
>>29145400
Premeditated wasn't me

The thing is he's gonna be getting out tomorrow, and I'm also not 21 yet, so I can't carry. I would get a shotgun but her mother who we live with is in a wheelchair and she can't have 2 handed control on a long gun while moving, so a handgun is the best option I'm pretty sure. I'd run the FFL transfer through her mom, cause she'd be willing to do it, and then gift it to me. (i'm 19)

Last time I shot (3-4 months ago), I was fairly proficient with an 9mm p226 (11/12 at 10 yards), and a glock 19 (12/15 at 21 feet)

>>29145468
under 21 my dude

>>29145461
yet again refer to the trip

>>29145469
element of truth I suppose, I don't think that's completely accurate though

>>29145506
I'd be down with an AR but 5.56 overpenetrates drywall and fiancee and I live in the basement while her mother lives upstairs, and from the only angle of attack towards the only choke point in the house I would be firing at a 45 degree angle upwards, so I'm not a huge fan of 5.56, I'd rather stick with 9mm or .40 cal.

>>29145516
trip again
>>
>>29145461
>Look he's a stupid nigger, and dindus die all the fucking time.

Opinion discarded fast as fuck.

I'm just saying that if he were to die, who would give a shit?

Oh probably his entire family, and maybe the criminal justice system. Also most Americans with any sense of higher moral authority, whether it be religious or deontological, would probably care a great deal.

Specific recommendations?

Get yourself a 9mm compact and your wife a 9mm compact. Maybe a Glock, maybe a Smith&Wesson, you'll figure that out yourself.

Both of you should take a defensive pistol course along with the requisite concealed course to get your permits.

Get your permits.

Install a security system and keep your carry pistol by your bedside. Get some flashlights.

There you go.

>>29145469
Yeah that's what I'm thinking...

OP
If you're a felon and not legally able to own a gun then good riddance.
>>
>>29145531
Get a 9mm AR. Or more importantly find someone to sell you a 9mm through a private transfer. Also you can forgive over penetration, but you probably can't forgive getting dead. Of ain't nobody gonna give you a handgun for you to pop Jamal and get them in trouble with.

http://legacy.9news.com/story/news/local/2014/09/02/aurora-break-ins-arrest/14952755/
>>
File: People v. Clarence Howard.jpg (49 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
People v. Clarence Howard.jpg
49 KB, 480x600
>>29145543
this nigger fucking isn't me

I'm not a felon

I don't have any money and I don't have time to get paid, nor do I have time to sell anything I own. I need this by tomorrow evening (tonight)

>>29145546
I'll do my best friend

That story is him, pic very related.
>>
FUCK OFF EVERYONE INTERROGATING ME! AS I SAID I "DON'T WANT TO KILL ANYONE".

If the FBI is investigating some dindu's death the it could be anyone who did it. As I said here. >>29145564 none of these posts are me.

GET IT PEOPLE? This is my friends computer. You have no proof that I want to murder anyone. I heard about this from some forum.

So just give me recommendations like this asshole >>29145543 finally did after enough prodding.

You can't prove anything because I don't have a trip in half of my posts. These posts could be written by 100 different people. Fuck off.
>>
>>29145597
nigga i'm gonna kill you
>>
>>29145660
Oh shit. He's threatening to kill again.

Screencapping this for when the FBI show up.
>>
>>29145240
>Asks for advice
>Is a dick to someone pointing out possible repercussions
>>
This thread is fucked

refer to my trip

between a kahr CW40/9, Glock 22, Glock 17, or Glock 42, for occasional carry and primarily home defense, what would ya'll suggest?
>>
>>29145355
Go get a gun NOW. Make it a 9mm because it's easy to handle, even your wife could handle it, and shot placement is what counts more than "stopping power."
>>
>>29145969
between kahr cw9, glock 17, and if you find 380 acceptable, glock 42, which would you suggest?
>>
>>29144574
Why haven't you repealed that stupid magazine ban yet? Get off your asses.
>>
>>29145960
Do not get a Glock 42. I just sold mine. Its a piece of shit, jamtastic mistake that glock got all wrong.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.