[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gorilla Warfare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: IMG_20160301_113829.jpg (336 KB, 1257x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160301_113829.jpg
336 KB, 1257x1200
How would /k/ weaponize gorillas?
>>
>>29115277

I was 12 once.

Your teacher let's you use your phone? Or you on lunch break?
>>
>>29115277

XXXL Fatbody IOTV, level 4 plates. Give them Freddy kreuger gloves on their hands and feet, a LOT of meth and airborne drop them over enemy encampments.
>>
File: url.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>29115277
Get out of here, you worthless piece of synth trash.
>>
>>29115277
Infect them with Ebola so when Africans want guilt free buttsecks they get sick....

It neva ben dun befoe.
>>
>>29115288
Taking a shit and I didn't see any threads I liked, so I made one.
>>
>>29115293
Imagine that in Vietnam. Wew no need for SEALs
>>
>>29115306

OK. Wipe front to back when done.
>>
By giving them hi-points.
>>
>>29115315
Thanks, I hate it when I end up with shit on the bottom of my balls.
>>
Gorillas would be terrible as weapons, they literally hate fighting

seriously, most gorilla aggression involves a display of dominance, and by that i do not mean hitting (usually they thump their chests and run around)

if they do get physical, its usually running at eachother and pushing/slaming their bodies

even in a case where a woman was attacked by a gorilla (she visited every day for a year, smiling at it, which is a threatening gesture, basically flashing your teeth) she didnt even have to be hospitalized, it simply nibbled on her and dragged her around
>>
would you fight a gorilla if it challenged you, /k/?

i would, gotta prove who the superior species is
>>
>>29115277
We already have weaponized gorrillas. Look up on burly niggers
>>
would gorillas and kittens be allowed to serve in the same unit?
>>
>>29115393
This guy knows what's up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcnH_TOqi3I
>>
>>29115393
Fucking Chimps tho, they will fight. They will wage war on their enemies. Whether flinging rocks/nades or just ripping their limbs off.
>>
>>29115315
I always wipe back to front. Even do some swirly motions. I wipe until no poop comes off, how disgusting is your crack If you would literally get shit on your balls if you wiped the other direction?
>>
>>29115326
Already been done, it's called Ferguson
>>
>>29115564
They throw horribly, though. Kind of just run forwards, swinging their throwing arm wildly, and lob stuff in the general direction of their enemy.
>>
>>29115604
thatsthejoke.jpg
>>
>>29115607
They make up for that with the ability to literally rip a person's arm out of its socket.
>>
BANANAHU AKBAAAAAAAAAAAR! Straight into enemy lines.
>>
File: image.jpg (720 KB, 1072x2176) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
720 KB, 1072x2176
>gorillas and mma fighters both want to assert their dominance and will resort to violence to do so
who wins?
>>
Soviets had a program before WW2 where they tried to make Gorilla Human hybrids.
>>
>>29115913
1 Gorilla would probably win against all them.
>>
File: gorrila fags btfo.jpg (12 KB, 189x266) Image search: [Google]
gorrila fags btfo.jpg
12 KB, 189x266
>>29115913
imo gorrilaboos need to go

gorrilas are about as strong as the guys at the world strongest man competition in most things. there long ass arms mean they cant bench as much as a power lifter / strongman could, though they might be able to deadlift a bit more because of their long arms and short legs

daily reminder that all this shit about 4.5x muscle density is bs and a 450 pound human running gear to get the same hormone levels as a gorilla would be just as strong, at least before you bring in biomechanics
>>
>>29115277
>How would /k/ weaponize gorillas?
Sell them and buy Chimps instead. Fuck chimps.
>>
>>29117769
oh and world grip strength competitors have better grip strength than any gorilla

basically the human ability range with steroids (which ufc fighters take plenty of) overlaps with gorillas almost entirely.
oh and daily reminder that a gorilla can push 200 lbs over its head because of its shitty shoulder joints, weak legs, and lack of stabilizer muscles while a peak human can push 600lbs over head.
>>
>>29117795
>https://www.quora.com/How-much-can-a-silverback-gorilla-bench-press

all the shit about gorrilas deadlifting 8000 pounds is retarded shit from lying tv shows or lab tests with notoriously unreliable equipment.
>>
>>29117811
imo the only things those dirty apes got is non sequential muscle activation which sucks in every situation but extreme lifts, and humans can use non sequential activation in dire straits anyways
>>
>>29117870
just bumping this thread to keep it on the first page so gorilla faggots can read this and leave
>>
It's already been done
>>
>>29115305
Didn't they trace aids back to niggers fucking monkeys?
>>
>>29115277
I don't know, OP. How would you weaponize a fucking gun?
>>
>>29115295
underrated post
>>
File: kek.png (77 KB, 500x593) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
77 KB, 500x593
>>29117893
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.