[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I responded to a recent mass shooting. I would prefer not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_o0skh4ccAe1s5kgq3o1_1280.jpg (237 KB, 1189x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0skh4ccAe1s5kgq3o1_1280.jpg
237 KB, 1189x1280
So I responded to a recent mass shooting. I would prefer not to say which one, but when I was on scene there were ATF agents showing up. I was not only able to tell them by the grey dodge pickups recognized from the pic related incident, but they also stepped out and put on ATF jackets. My question is, what would the ATF be doing on a shooting like that where the shooter is no longer a threat? Firearms evidence collection or what?
>>
>>29111351
Got to neutralize all dogs in a 2 mile radius. Its a tradition.
>>
kill the dogs and plant the drugs
>>
>>29111362
Ironically there was a dog that police took away from the scene before the ATF arrived lol
>>
Did the town start with a K?
>>
Are they running the serial numbers on the guns and stuff? I'd guess they respond to collect information and see where the guns came from.
>>
>>29111399
No it did not.

>>29111401
This makes sense. Most likely that's what they did, although it seems like the State Forensic lab could do the same.
>>
>>29111351
pretending to be relevant is all
>>
>>29111351
That shooting in Kansas involved a legal owner (his fat white girlfriend) giving guns she'd received from the police (since they'd confiscated them from the shooter) back to a prohibited person. She's trying to claim her fatass was threatened, and coerced into giving him his guns back, but the Feds are gonna try and put her away from knowingly supply a prohibited person.

Anytime there's a crime with a known prohibited person, the Batfucks hassle the cops for access to the weapons, so they can try and determine if they were straw purchased or whatever, I imagine you've got a local branch reasonably close and they like to try and get access to high profile stuff because then they can go to their bosses at Justice and tell them about all the things they do that should justify a larger budget next year.
>>
In Ohio, OP?
>>
>>29111432
>>29111399
Jesus Christ you fucking people have so many of these you don't know which ones which
>>
>>29111351
Basically what's happened is federal law enforcement agencies have become so inflated in size, budget, and jurisdiction that they all have to show up to the tiniest incident because they have to follow broad, DHS-devised active shooter and counterterrorism procedures. The same people feeding terms like "tactical teams" and "fluid situation" which you hear repeated ad nauseam in mass shooting coverage are also responsible for every federal officer in a county showing up to a shooting, ready to patrol the streets of baghdad, 20min after everything has ended. This is so that nobody can ask "are we really prepared" or "is the government doing enough"

Every with a badge and a firearm qualification is now a terrorist hunter JUST IN CASE the NEET who went on a shooting rampage was just a distraction for the follow-up attack by sovereign citizens and Hezbollah. The only issue is I'm willing to bet that if they ever actually encountered a sophisticated attack, the ATF showing up with their brand new single point slings and operator beards isn't going to make a difference.
>>
>>29111512
>>
File: FBINVG.jpg (134 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
FBINVG.jpg
134 KB, 800x533
>>29111513
>>
>>29111512
You think that's bad, you should see how many traffic fatalities we have every day. It's nuts. You need a scorecard, I'm telling you.
>>
>>29111512
Lol. It's ok to admit we have a gun problem. As long as the solution isn't gun control.
>>
>>29111512
>>29111530

"Mass shooting" is just Obama's media bullshit. 3-5 killed shootings in the US are nothing new AT ALL, they're just more recently publicized over gun control and especially now the elections.

3 people getting killed in a shooting never used to leave the local media market, now it's national news on par with a supreme court nomination.
>>
File: Sicario vining.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Sicario vining.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>>29111351
>>
>>29111572
The fuck are the nvgs for
>>
>>29111608
The night?
>>
>>29111608
they look like binoculars
>>
>>29111608

cellars? u know, for that hannibal lecter like encounters.
>>
>>29111649
>Swat 4
>serve arrest warrant on that guy suspected of murdering teen girls

That shit fucked me up HARD as a teen.
>>
>>29111513

Unfortunately, it all comes down to the fact that we live in a liability based culture, and the penalties for being unprepared are vastly worse than the penalties for being wastefully overprepared.
>>
Because everyone on 4chan trys to be edgy because they are all fat fucking loosers that will never know what it feels like to be loved so they try to act like edgy 15 year olds. Any idea how many atheists I've met who think they're intelligent just because they're atheists? You're not intelligent. You're a fedora-wearing euphoric little idiot who looked on r/atheism one day and said "wao im one uf thos" and now thinks he's fucking smart. Anyone who claims to be intelligent and uses grandiose words like "gilded in the golden crest of knowledge" to describe how fukn smart omg they are automatically appears less intelligent than an average person. Go fuck yourself you stupid fedora Only time will show you what piece of shit you are. No shitposting, no insult. No. That's what you're asking for. One day you will realise it yourself. All those moments being a troll. It's not worth it. Maybe you will laugh about this comment. But I promise, one day you will realise it. You are worthless.why you guys think its cool to be edgy while most of you are like 20+ and could be doing something or at least fucking actually posting something funny and not, absolutely horrific is beyond me. I rarely visit here anymore because there is just no point. Its so full of Pedophiles and border line Weeb pedophiles along with faggots trying to be edgy by laughing at a woman dying horribly infront of her husband, wait until its you and thats the one person you love, wait until its you. All the attempts at trying to gain acceptance from 50 year old males with dirty shirts in there moms basement through 4chan will suddenly be meaningless when its someone you loves head smashed in. I harbor only good will towards all of you that you will move on with your lifes and leave this decaying corpse of a site.
>>
>>29111584
if anything it gets more time than the supreme court does

holy shit thomas said something in public
>>
>>29111427

>prohibited person

OH YAY, PROHIBITION ALWAYS GOES WELL!

Prohibition creates lucrative black markets, distrust of elected officials, it enforces the prison system, and spells certain death for countless people!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
420 PRAISE IT
PRAISE SATAN

Surely all this death and hatred we are creating will give us a wonderful afterlife!
>>
>>29111823

That was one cool mission.

Damn, that was one cool game.

Fuck it, it was one cool franchise.

The first police quest was just funny, SWAT 2 and 3 were fucking cool, SWAT 4 is just the fucking best tactical shooter i've ever played in my life. Still on it, i wish there was an active modding community.

Some more missions and weapons would be cool. I can't think of many games that are more /k/.
>>
>>29111351

>I would prefer not to say which one
You mean you weren't actually a responder and don't want to have to answer questions you have no idea about. You're full of shit. gotcha.
>>
The media makes sure we hear about every "mass shooting" but ignores the 40 black kids killed every weekend in major cities.
>>
File: 1454372249744.gif (2 MB, 311x223) Image search: [Google]
1454372249744.gif
2 MB, 311x223
>>29111978
What the actual fuck
>>
>>29112312
By other black kids, yes.
When it's a white cop who kills one, holy fuck.
>>
>>29111978
This pasta isn't even funny
>>
File: 1412712218374.jpg (83 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1412712218374.jpg
83 KB, 1200x800
>>29111978
navyfag here, it's a piece of shit, it's been proven it can't keep up with other 5th gen fighters, it has a smaller payload than an f16 therefore it will be spending more time rearming, smaller fuel tank than a f18 meaning it will have a shorter operational range, lower climb rate than an su34, increased maintenance costs, and has an initial overall pricetag of what we could get 2 upgraded f18s for. Overall it's outperformed in the most basic categories that matter the most. Yeah it's stealthy whoopty doo, because if it's spending the majority of its time on deck what good is it? Why do you think the Infantry in both the Marines and Army got pissed when they proposed replacing the A10 with it. Because it sucks is CAS and Air to Air. And yes the Russian Sukhoi series can out maneuver it, can they avoid it's radar, no, but it terms of maneuverability it's a pos. They brought them up here (Topgun) for testing about 3 months ago and went up against red air who where flying Mig-29s, about 2 sorties a day and got shot down half of the time. For a 5th Gen fighter, getting shot down half of the time by a single jet from the 1980s mind you, the same ones that Russian Aviation doctrine dictates be scrambled in groups or 2-5, is fucking terrible. The F-18 is superior in range, payload, cost and it can hold its own. One on one ok maybe, but that's the thing, they are putting approximately 6 aircraft on the field for every one we put out.
>>
>>29111608
>go into building during the day
>go into a place thats dark
>oh fuck I can't see anymore

Why do you think?
>>
>>29112676
Really? You believe what you wrote?
>>
>>29111512

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "YOU" PEOPLE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
>>
>>29112364
>>29112312
There's a niche. Start a media news group that reports every shooting you can via a data feed like Twitter. Some simple coding in software like MaxMSP can take the data and make different sounds trigger depending.

So you could have a website with a live feed of names and every black guy/kid gets a 3 second burst of Fuck da Po-leese and if a white guy gets shot then I don't know, Springsteen or something.

Show the true proportions and have a laugh
>>
>>29111978
>I hate people who think they are smarter than everyone else
>I'm smarter than all of you.
>think of the children
>>
>>29111513
the fact most of these dumb fucks show up in soft skin vics and have zero formation and protective posture discipline would make them easy pickings for any serious insurgent threat.

not to mention a majority of patrol cops could easily fall prey to hit and run tactics by a bunch of idiots with WASRs and a decent dodge neon.
>>
>>29111351
because they have to justify their existence and budget.
>>
>>29111608
civ law enforcement wanting all the cool toys that real operators get. I would lay good odds he doesn't even have fresh/any batteries in them.
>>
File: golden.jpg (11 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
golden.jpg
11 KB, 219x230
>>29111351
>I would prefer not to say which one
>>
>>29111351
The guy on the right kinda reminds me of Aaron Rodgers
>>
>>29111578
Yep. The problem is that people don't follow the laws we already have. This needs to be addressed.
>>illegal to steal guns from family members
>>illegal to straw purchase for friends/neighbors

There are perfectly good ways to control guns already.
>>
>>29111572
>NODs
>but Hank it's 1:30 in the afternoon
>fuck you, NODs pull all the bitches
>>
>>29111512
With all your new moslem neighbors you still whine about America on this anime site but have no way of defending yourself in the next Paris
>>
>>29113920
my country has 1/10 the population of the US
our last massacre was on the 22nd
OF JANUARY
>>
>>29111978
Nice blog post.
>>
>>29114180
And?
>>
>>29111978
hey retard! seperate your disjointed bleatings into paragraphs. We still won't read your shit, but at least it won't look like a downie wrote it.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.