[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sköllögröm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: Skallagrim.jpg (202 KB, 472x1000) Image search: [Google]
Skallagrim.jpg
202 KB, 472x1000
What's your opinion on this guy, /k/?
>>
He's breddy good desu. Kind of a good way to get normies into knives and guns and shit
>>
>>29105650
his HEMA videos are interesting, dont really care about his firearms reviews
>>
>>29105667
An Autist is a poor example to consider for getting normies into something fun
>>
File: 1381863599178.jpg (52 KB, 600x414) Image search: [Google]
1381863599178.jpg
52 KB, 600x414
He's pretty chill and down to earth.

Despite the sword/knife obsession, he isn't particularly autistic about them and likes firearms as well.

His voice and accent are pretty pleasant to listen to. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ikqHAN2ySc
>>
>>29105650
I enjoyed the one or two videos i saw, but I really don't care about him otherwise.
>>
>>29105650

I've seen some of his videos which were cool, but I stopped caring about him when I realized I didn't give a shit about 90% of the types of videos he makes. Still seems like an alright guy, though.

I really like lindybeige (fairly similar channel). His videos have not been that interesting recently, unfortunately.
>>
>>29105650
He's a major faggot and pro gun control, don't support him
>>
>>29106404
He's not pro gun control. He specifically disclosed on a video of his that banning guns doesn't take them away from criminals.
Calm your greasy autism tits, anon.
>>
>>29105650
Your pic sums it up quite nicely.
>>
>>29105650
Seems like a nice guy, decent content too.

It seems a bit weird to me that he makes a point of not discussing the fact he's from Norway and anything about it.
In fact it seems to piss him off if a viewer brings it up...
>>
>>29106330
>motherfucking lindybeige
my nigga
>>
>>29105709
>sperging this hard over a casual sword enthusiast who's also more freedom loving than 90% of his countrymen
You're the only autist here, friend.
>>
>>29108813
It couldn't be that he's pissed about being Norwegian because his homeland of Vikings is now a pussified shell of its former odinic glory
>>
>>29105650
>Furry
>probably a cuck
>constantly bitches about shit
>low test as fuck (just look at his fat distribution)
>always getting injured and doesn't heal
>leftist as fuck and all about muh identity politics and tolerance
>autistic as fuck
Pretty /k/ to be honest.
>>
>>29108477
>doesn't support banning guns
>supports the politicians who do

Oh yes, much better. Thank you for the clarification.
>>
Dear lord when his wife comes on screen.

I mean holy fucking shit. What sort of hellspawn is it?
>>
>>29111532
This.
>>
>>29111563
The kinds that probably puts him in chastity and fucks niggers.
>>
C R I N G E Y
R I N G E Y
I N G E Y
N G E Y
G E Y
E Y
Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6ytKS1AGQ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMxFPhbfOSo&t=5m47s
>>
>>29105650
he has some videos that are somewhat interesting. I know nothing about him as a person though.
>>
>>29111585
Oh, so he's a lesbian!
>>
>>29111611
yes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMxFPhbfOSo&t=6m47s
>>
>>29111585
>that comment
>We don't want to be an example, we just want to be ourselves. :)
Why are progressives so cringey?
>>
>>29105650
Good cameras
Decent voice
Tries to be unbiased
Decent opinions
Decent skill
Decent humor

But he really does have shitty luck
>>
I like how he came to canada and quickly learned our weapons laws, got his handgun and rifle license and learned our knife laws. I watch his stuff except for the video game crap. His gender politics are too wacky for me though.
>>
>>29105650
I dunno about LARP, he seems to lean heavily towards HEMA, even if he has a thing for dressing up and roleplay.
>>
>>29111585
2001 Skall looks funny, 2003-2007/8 Skall actually looks normal as far as metalheads go.
>>
>>29111565
Not everyone is a single issue voter. If anything, being so enables gun grabbers to take over the "non gun" parties and use them unopposed when they inevitably win the occasional election.
>>
>>29105650
Nerdy/eccentric guy into weapons
Has waifu
Not insecure

8/10 would shoot cheap milsurp with, invite to parties and casually brush off his knife autism.
>>
Some of his videos are pure autism, namely the ones that feature his friends.
One that made me cringe was called "cutting blood and iron" or something similar.
>>
>>29111418
He's a giant pussy himself, I don't that is the reason
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.