[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are these things as weapons? Assume you are at least partially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: SCHSCBAT21n.jpg (45 KB, 1500x742) Image search: [Google]
SCHSCBAT21n.jpg
45 KB, 1500x742
How are these things as weapons? Assume you are at least partially weapons trained.
>>
File: 1410796783139.gif (3 MB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
1410796783139.gif
3 MB, 400x299
>>29097422

>Mfw I got smacked in a "Green Zone" with one of these fuckers at Ship's Reaction Force training

My entire thigh was a bruise.
>>
Just ordered one as a means of self defense against homeless junkies while going on urban ex trips.

>Im also an MAfag so I'm breaking the law
>>
>>29097579
Are you an idiot? If you take a weapon with you during urbex it's instantly armed B&E which is a felony you dumb fuck
>>
>>29097676

Listen kid I'm partially weapons trained. Don't EVER respond to me again.
>>
>>29097686
is this bait?
>>
>>29097422
I could disarm you and extend all the sections without much effort.
>>
>>29097722

America you have a problem
>>
>>29097422
They are very effective. Get an asp if you have money. The good kind not the talon. Make sure the baton is heat treated at least if you are broke. I chose the smith and wesson 21 inch heat treated baton and its only 40 bucks. They are very durable and could seriously injure someone or kill someone 8f you hit them in the head. It's what they used to defend the shops targeted by Muslims in the Paris riots a bit ago. Look it up on youtube
>>
>>29097422
I have 2 of them.
Shit is good when training in eskrima. I doubt taht I will ever harm anyone with it though.
>>
The real question is how well can you fish with them?

Could you reel in a 200 pound grouper with one those?
>>
>>29097869
Sorry for grammar and spelling. On phone with time keyboard don't want to correct
>>
Despite the flimsey appearance, they will severely fuck you up.
>>
>>29097422

> go to SORT training for corrections
> get hit in green zones to see how it feels
> ask stupid question about a steel ball at the end of the big fucking baton
> gets jabbed with it and get learned

Fucking Cpt. Laughed his assistant off as they told the rest of the group as I clutch my side that the ball if jabbed as hard as they trained us and in the right spot will flex the ribs , go behind them and when you pull the baton back has a chance of breaking them. Fucking brutal , training is a bitch and I learned that day I should not ask questions.
>>
>accidentally break into my friend's place while intoxicated in the middle of the night
>he wakes up, yells at me
>cannot into situation
>hits me in the leg with his ASP baton
>broke my femur
>>
>>29098062
Ouch. I keep a smith and wesson 24 inch baton in my truck as a nigger beater. I have a few stories with that thing in use
>>
File: 63.20.55.0111885_1_4.png (38 KB, 253x253) Image search: [Google]
63.20.55.0111885_1_4.png
38 KB, 253x253
beats niggers just as hard, and lights your way too.
>>
>>29098062
Going to add:
>spent 6 months in wheelchair, couldn't walk on femur
>next 6 months with a walker
>had my own toilet/chair combo
>played PS2 while shitting in my living room because I couldn't move around
>constantly harassed because of getting around with a walker for a few months
>had a cane for the next 6 months
Felt baller as fuck.
>>
>>29097976
>SORT

NDCS SORT Member Reporting in
>>
>>29098236
How hard did he swing? Damn batons are more effective then I thought
>>
>>29098265
Probably super hard since he broke my femur. There's a good way to swing those (I randomly learned how in the military) and I guess he got a 100% critical hit in.
>>
I always hear about how gnarly these things are, but I don't get it, because they look pretty thin. Are they really heavy?

Also is the ASP Sentry any good? It's really affordable.
>>
>>29098294
There not bad. Nothing fancy at all but if you want cheap as the anons before me said, the smith and wesson line in batons are incredibly durable for what they are and cheap as Fuck. Unless you want to save and get a much better ASP like the electroless line
>>
>>29098252

EDCF SORT crowd control reporting in.
>>
>>29097720
yes it's bait why are you even questioning that
>>
What is the legality of using one of these for self defense?

My cc instructor said that deadly force is the only force you should use for self defense.

Anything else lands you in front of Jamal's lawyer saying he a good boy he dindu nuffin
>>
>>29098451
Depends where you're at. I carry one in my truck here in Canada. I say when im walking my dog it's coyote defence. Which is true I have had one clamp it's teeth on my hand and I had no weapon. Except it's illegal as Fuck
>>
>>29098451

Very grey. In home , on camera is safe as long as you don't chase them down and beat them like the bitch they are. Though You can beat to death as long as they still have hold of a knife/weapon or still on your property or close to it.

Basically in home and as long as they pose a threat it's OK but once they drop or let go of that weapon better stop. If they engage again then you can swing.

It's a bitch I know.aim for the head and say you were aiming for the shoulder to make them disengage and stop them fromore being a threat.
>>
>>29097422
Better off with a hammer
>>
>>29098506

That's what I thought

No point in buying one since I already carry a gun
>>
Bought an asp brand asp from a buddy I work with at my security job

>first night with it in the car
>2 am
>7-11
>know the night guy takes his smoke break as I pull up
>waiting by pump, a silver pt loser pulls in
>6 black dudes, shit you not, hop out of this thing
>go up to door start pulling on it and pounding on it
> hey guys he's on his smoke break
>they start walking over
>hey anon, how much money you got?
>ohfuckno.
>reach into car for my shitty little 100$ pawn shop special 9mm
>rethink that
>pull out the asp
>*shink*
>one guy gets to close
>thwap
>others get in car
>dude picks his sorry ass up off the ground, looks at me, holding his shin
>aw fuck man we don't want no trouble
>gets in pt loser
>all drive away
>pump my gas and go home
>tfw hours of watchdogs playtime kicks in
>>
>>29098610
Barely tapped the dude on his shin, or he wouldn't have walked away

Seriously, the 9 I had at the time could not be trusted to fire. Plus I was just out of LEO school and was actually confident I could take all 6 of those fucks with the asp.
>>
>>29098176
Be sure to shrink wrap the batteries so they don't rattle around.
>>
>>29097720
If you have ask it's too l8
>>
>>29098280
Nigga rolled 20 and confirmed like a boss. Enjoy that permanent loss to speed
>>
>>29097422
Well, considering I've broken dude's clavicles with my elbows, I'm willing to bet this will do an even better job at that.

So a couple swipes and you've got a dude with no working arms.
>>
I hate them. They suck.

I carry a majestic Cocobolo Baton for work and it does a 10000x better job than POS ASPs.

>radio run group of 10 people fighting on 14th floor of a project building
>take elevator to 15th floor
>people everywhere beating the shit out of eachother
>start swinging away
>all i hear is wood meeting bone and screams
>dindus limping away
>CENTRAL MARK THAT JOB 91.

ayyy desu senpai cocobolo wood best wood.
>>
>>29097422
Just to be curious, what the hell do people mean when they say "partially weapons trained"? It's an extending baton, you can go take a class on how to use it properly. You can even get certified, if it strikes your fancy. Why would anyone settle for partial weapons training?
>>
>>29099196

It's a reference to a dumb British cunt saying how she is "only partially weapons trained" and can disarm a NYPD cop and shoot him if she wanted.
>>
>>29098654
Saturday Night Specials
worse than a club
>>
>>29099157
I like resin infused greenheart myself. That shit just won't break no matter what you do to it.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.