[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /k/ Idk where I should post this but I need advice/help on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 13
File: fc_6.jpg (33 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
fc_6.jpg
33 KB, 640x430
Hi /k/
Idk where I should post this but I need advice/help on how to fist fight. I literally have no idea how to. I'll take anything you guys can give me. Im despirate.

Someone wants to fight me for something I didn't do, they punched me today and if a teacher wasn't there I was going to get boot fucked. I'd appreciate any tips you guys can give me so I don't get sent home in an ambulance.
>>
File: po is op backwards.jpg (124 KB, 900x525) Image search: [Google]
po is op backwards.jpg
124 KB, 900x525
power comes from your hips, and cover your face
>bob and weave isn't a meme
understand the space between you and your opponent
>>
>>28937784

Fuck fistfights, carry a weapon. Collapsible baton, OC spray, or even a carabiner (can be used for brass knuckles) is better than nothing. Don't start the fight, but be prepared to end it as quickly as possible.
>>
>>28937784
Sweep the leg then get him a body bag
>>
You essentialy have to be the bigfer cunt while engaging in physical combat. Strike first, strike fast, strike dirty. Aim for the soft parts of the body or the most breakable ones. Who strikes first usualy wins. And its ok to be affraid. Just make up your mind. Assure yourself u gonna fuck him up.
>>
>>28937827
This. /thread
>>
>>28937847
I can't carry a weapon. There are security guards and metal detectors in my school. I was thinking of carrying a roll of quaters but idk how well that will be.
>>
>>28937784
learn a good 1-1-2 punch. two quick jabs with your non-dominant hand, try to get a sense of how they dodge with the second, and anticipate where their head is going. This should be a pretty natural thing, so don't overthink it.

Unless he's really well trained, he's gonna move around a lot and probably wince when you're second jab comes his way. When he does, throw a fast, but powerful right cross into his face and follow through like you're trying to kill him.
>>
>>28937827
Jabs just to harrass him?
or is the whole point to bring his guard down?

I'll practise that punch tonight. aiming behind the face.

Also it was in a crowded corridor, I didn't have much room to move anyway. How to I guard against a punch?
>>28937877
Like throat, fingers, eyes?
>>
Use your body to throw the punch, not your arm. Twist into it with your hips and torso, and use the same leg as the punching hand to "push" your weight into the punch, while turning the other one into it for balance.

"punch through" the person, not at them. Your actual fist should make contact before you begin pushing into them, and this should happen in one explosive and quick movement.

If you have super tiny hands, or are afraid of breaking your fingers, try punching open-fisted with the "heel" of your hand.

Keep your hands up at all times, and stay low. Don't let your opponent take your feet out; if you lose your footing, you will get fucked up quickly. Although it seems counter-intuitive to what I just said, don't bother with trying to take their feet out, especially if they're bigger and heavier than you.

Go for sensitive areas: noses, eye-sockets, temple, throat, carotid, etc. Remember, there's no such thing as a "fair fight" IRL. Professionals each have had years of training, and are equal in weight and fitness. IRL, there's always gonna be a stronger guy than you, and odds are it's the other guy since you don't know how to fight. Do things that will guarantee your attacker doesn't want to fuck with you anymore.

Personally, I think fighting is fucking stupid unless it's for sport. Realistically, you can easily kill or maim someone in a street fight. I'll never start one to "prove a point", and if someone wants to attack me for my property or out of anger, they'd better be ready to have a sucking chest wound or worse. So just carry a gun, and devote yourself to avoiding and defusing situations.
>>
>>28937968
Diafragm and balls too.
If you are bigger and or heavier try to bring him down. Ground and pound never fails
>>
Remember the three weak point of the human body.
Eyes, Throat, Genitals.
>>
>>28937847
This.

Or learn how to grapple and do take-downs. BJJ or wrestling/mma.

Grappling and takedowns are the way to go, when it comes to fisticuffs. It's easy to input a weapon like a knife or pepper spray into that formula.

Mace the guy, perform a high-impact o-soto-gari on him, assume the high-mount, pinning his arms under your legs, collar-choke or arm triangle him until he dies or just slit his throat with your pocket knife, easy peasy, brodawg.
>>
>>28938040
And feelings shitlord
>>
>>28937827

Building on this, the old one-two isn't a meme, either. A jab to the stomach or below the belt will get him to leave his face open long enough to get a solid punch in on the jaw.

Also most people don't have a jaw that is perfectly aligned with the skull. The quickest way to slosh someone's brain around is to hit him on the chin. The jaw will slam into his skull and jerk his brain around. That is why football players wear mouthguards and why most leagues require those mouthguards to extend to the molars. I shouldn't have to tell you, but getting the brain to slosh around is how someone gets a concussion.

Also if your face is near his head, bite his ear off, you know, just because.
>>
If you're fighting fair you've already lost. Kick them in the balls with the shin of your leg. It's bonier than your foot and hurts more. Then when they are weak push them over and kick the shit out of them while they're on the ground
>>
>>28937784
Sounds like you're going to get your ass beat! Have someone video it and post it up from your hospital bed. You're fucked kid take it honorably.
>>
>>28938124
This. Never shy away from going Mike Tyson on a nigga.
Fight dirty as fuck. Bite and gnash. If you can tear chunks of skin out with your teeth, do it.
>>
>>28937968
Jabs are for distraction, and fatiguing. You can tire him down with jabs, tire him down, make him get sloppy. I was a boxer for 5 years (never went pro just took a boxing class for 5 years) jabs must be quick and nimble. Always bring you hand back, it feels awjward at first but dont swing like a nigger, keep your punches controlled, don't swing crazy, or too far out. You have you snap your punches like you would a wet towel. Moving your head works wonders. Even if you cannot forsee a punch coming constantly moving your head and being ready to move your head helps a fucking tremendous amount. Keep your hands by your eyebrows at all time. Twist the munch on your way out make sure to hit with your first 2 knuckles (index and middle finger knuckle) try not to flinch when you get hit, flinching can fuck you up. Bodyshots also can be more effective than face punches believe me, a nice left hook to the liver is fucking staggering. Ive dropped people and HAVE BEENdropped by hooks to the liver. Its not a fucking joke. Also a quick hook to the liver, he either blocks it or it makes not so solid contact immedialy follow it up with an uppercut to his chin, will get any fighter guaranteed the first time. Will get a slopper fighter everytime. Stay hunched over, knees bent OP, youll be fine if you actually absorb what i am saying to you
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 640x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 640x477
>>28937784
>>
File: 1453602587408.jpg (69 KB, 701x700) Image search: [Google]
1453602587408.jpg
69 KB, 701x700
>>28937784
>Someone wants to fight me
>if a teacher wasn't there I was going to get boot fucked.

Underaged b&
>>
No matter how the fight turns out, make sure to lawyer up and sue him and his family and the school for any damages or emotional trauma you feel you experienced. Shit, you could do that already if he already attacked you. Most people are going to be scared enough to settle at the earliest convenience, and creating a legal papertrail in advance will look good on your part if he ends up in worse shape than you do because it lends weight to the argument that you're defending yourself.

Also because what's better, beating some dindu in a fight or using the stress and expense of court proceedings to tear his family apart and destroy their livelihoods for generations to come?
>>
>>28938406
yeah get video evidence unless you obviously provoked him
>>
>>28937986
>don't bother with trying to take their feet out, especially if they're bigger and heavier than you.

Yea he is bigger and heavier,. Slow tho. I was thinking on just burning him down with fits o fury and keeping low but idk, how well that will work. if he grabs me, im fucked.

>>28937994
Yea, he is bigger and heavier than me.

>>28938110
I can't bring mace to school. Idk any wrestling moves. I;ll do some reserach tho.

>>28938124
jab low with non dominant hand, then hit high with dominant hand?
A concussion seems agreeable lol

>>28938214
>jabs must be quick and nimble
Jab low, hit high?

I got the keep low, bend kneews and move the head gig down I think. ill just copy what you said and memorize it.
>>
>>28939005
Jab low or high, if hes inexperienced jabs will make him flinch and drop his guard. If he keeps his hands high (by his eyebrows like i said) you are dealing with someone who has seen a fair share of fights so be on guard. Remember hands up, CHIN DOWN, legs spread apart at all times, as soon as you get your feet parrel, or too close together your chances of losing your balance are high as fuck. Do not drop your hands, do no lift up your chin, do not unspread your legs apart, do not drop your guard, keep your eyes on him at all times. If you have no prior experience in fightinf this will all be gard to absorb. Youd have to actually spar to get shit down.
>>
>>28938110
>Or learn how to grapple and do take-downs. BJJ or wrestling/mma.

Enjoy getting kicked in the head by his buddies while you've got him in a submission hold.
>>
>>28937784
If you can't carry a weapon, go to a gym and start learning either Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai/kickboxing, or boxing in general. Ground game is just as important as standing, as many fights with people of similar weight will end up going to the ground. Unless you hit like Shavers or something.
>>
The heavy bag is your friend. Most gyms have one. Get some wrist wraps and incorporate it into your workout (you are working out, right..?) 99% of people can't even throw a punch properly. Learn that and you're already way ahead of the curve. Street fights... Usually the first one to go postal wins when both are untrained.
>>
File: manticute.png (663 KB, 800x883) Image search: [Google]
manticute.png
663 KB, 800x883
>>28937784
Benchpress, Squats, and Deadlifts

Every other option is moot if you don't have the chops for actually taking a beating. Besides, some punk isn't going to mess with you if you look like you're not worth messing with.

You think boxers and MMA fighters just practice throwing punches all day? They spend just as much time in the weight room then they do in the ring. I guarantee it.
>>
This is as good a thread as any. Are knives still deadly?
>>
Fuck honor fight dirty
Especially since he's a cunt
Nut kicks and eye jabs all around
Also be prepared for his friends to jump in if he starts losing
>>
>>28937784
4chan is an 18+ site faggot.
>>
>>28939602
They're just as lethal as they always been, with the exception that modern humans are more obese and thus more stab resistant.
>>
>>28939664
>modern humans are more obese and thus more stab resistant.

What if I'm Skeletor mode?
>>
>>28937784
you are not gonna learn how to fight from a few posts 4chan.

start taking classes to learn how to defend your self, and hope you can delay the ass whoop'n until after you know how to punch without breaking your hand

also what kinda grown ass man wants to fight you over some dumb bull shit

what does he think you did?
>>
>>28937784
Keep sand in your pocket at all times.
>>
>>28937986
>Go for sensitive areas: noses, eye-sockets, temple, throat, carotid, etc. Remember, there's no such thing as a "fair fight"
This,
Remember the rules to fighting.
>There are no rules
>Dindu's never fight 1-1, watch your back
>>
>2016
>getting in a fist fight
>planning for a fist fight that is scheduled

Stop being a nigger.

Know what people call someone who wins a fist fight?

A nigger.
>>
>>28937913
>school
>global rule two faggot
>>
>>28939693
>what does he think you did?

He thinks my wife's son slept with his daughter
>>
>>28937784
Go to /asp/
>>
Best way to learn how to fight is to get into fights.

I'll assume your young and scared of your first fight, so get your friends to fight you until you get better.
>>
>Someone wants to fight me for something I didn't do, they punched me today and if a teacher wasn't there I was going to get boot fucked.

1. Let him follow you out of school grounds
2. Draw a crowd
3. Back away from him
4. Loudly proclaim "I don't wanna fight yoouu!" as you throw a metal bin at his head
5. Hopefully, he'll get knocked down, and split his skull on some concrete as he falls
6. Claim you were just trying to scare him off, you didn't mean to hit him
>>
>>28939602
No, humans have become resistant to them over the years. You can try this out at home by stabbing yourself with small knives to build up an immunity to large ones.
>>
>>28939750
Drunken body shot only matches with friends in highschool was instrumental to me learning how to scrap.. Good times
>>
File: 12_00933580.jpg (70 KB, 563x381) Image search: [Google]
12_00933580.jpg
70 KB, 563x381
>>28937784
git gud
>>
>>28939762

>not just starting with the large ones

What are you some kind of cuck?
>>
Good luck learning to fight overnight from some posts on a message board. Anyone who knows how to fight wouldnt bother posting advice because they'd recognize the folly.

That being said, distance =time. Also, strikes give you small windows. You can't rely on winning by just repeated striking, strike to gain a chance to start controlling the situation. Your goal is control.

>says advice can't be given
>gives advice

Yeah I know. Go fuck yourself
>>
Rule 1 of fist fighting is you're gonna get fucking hit.

No matter what you do.

You're going to get your shit rocked. Your bell is going to ring.

But once you get past that initial fear of getting hit hard, you find that you can ring someone else's bell just as hard while they're fucking you up.

Rule 2 is: Punching hurts, especially punching the face.

Bones are hard yo.
>>
>>28939696
Already illustrated >>28938295
>>
>>28939770
being >THAT GUY at infantry OSUT taught me how to fight. Damn near every other night later on in the cycle someone wanted to start shit
>>
>>28939720

Please tell me this is real.

Its just as white trash as I imagined it!
>>
>>28939938

My wife's son isn't white you racist
>>
File: 1451974167163.jpg (63 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1451974167163.jpg
63 KB, 600x450
just bring a gun to school faggot
>>
>>28937784
Pocket sand
>>
File: 1419475777432.gif (241 KB, 350x186) Image search: [Google]
1419475777432.gif
241 KB, 350x186
>>28939962
...not sure if...
>>
Where are you friends? When I was underageb& in a ghetto school everyone was afraid to fight me, and by extension wouldn't fight me or my friends (the other white people) because I'd show up and beat their nigger face to a pulp.

If you're willing to bring a weapon through security, there are plastic impact weapons you can bring that will cause serious damage to an assailant if used correctly. Having a weapon is really good. I hit someone with a claw hammer once and he had to go to the hospital. He probably could have told the cops who did it but I think he was scared.

Take classes at a gym that trains competitive fighters. Every other gym is useless. Bench, squat, deadlift and pullups. Go for heavy weights but keep your reps high. Keep doing this for the rest of your life, because if you can't protect the people you care about then you're only a boy.

Never start fights, only finish them. As long as you stick to that principle you'll never have to regret the damage you do.

When you turn 18 buy a semi-automatic with at least 12 inches of penetration and at least 10 cartridges in a magazine.
>>
>>28939997

Ugh, I can't even
>>
>>28940012
>When you turn 18 buy a semi-automatic with at least 12 inches of penetration and at least 10 cartridges in a magazine.

America, you have a problem.
>>
>>28937847
Or just brass knuckles
>>
>>28940044
Mace him, then close and kick. It's pretty simple.

One of those keychain pepper spray things you buy at walmart
>>
>>28940044

Illegal in all 50 states. You'd be better taking a beating than face a felony weapons charge from using something like that which isn't really that effective except for breaking your own fingers.
>>
>>28939720
This just brings up more questions. How old are you?
>>
>>28940034
I'm Canadian, although I'm sure any red blooded American would suggest a similar kind of weapon.

What's the problem with the recommendation? Should he buy a bolt-action gun that can't make speedy follow up shots? Should he buy a .22 pistol that can't reliably kill animals and attackers? What's the advantage to a gun with less than 10 rounds per magazine? A grouping of less than 10 shots is statistically meaningless.

What kind of gun do you think he should buy instead? Or would you imply that he shouldn't own a gun because of some nanny-state bullshit?
>>
>>28940173

Listen kid I'm partially weapons trained. Don't EVER respond to me again.
>>
>>28940062
Brass knuckles are not illegal in every state. I'm not even from the USA and I know this.

Usually to carry brass knuckles you need a concealed weapons permit of some kind though.
>>
>>28940190
Oh, just shitposting. K. You should use a trip so people can filter you.
>>
>>28939340
>>28939386
>>28939587
>>28939693
>>28939712
>>28939852

It's not scheduled or anything. It's inevitable and it could happen tomorrow or next week.
You guys don't understand, I can't prepare for this shit. Im a fucking nerd not a jock, ive never had this shit happen before.

>>28940087
Im 20, im in university.

>>28939693
>>28939720

I've been tutoring this girl in my MSE 310 class, she asked me yo help her with fluid dynamics, rigid bodies andmechanisms. So i've been helping her and her bf met me multiple times before. she invited me to a party on valentines day and her friends made me drink a lot. I crashed in her room and the next day her bf's friend woke us up threatening me saying hes gonna grin me n shit.

So those of you saying im not gonna learn shit from 4chan posts, fuck you. I don't have time to train for this shit.
>>
>>28940012
My friends can't help me. they are skinnier and smaller than I am. im 6'2" and 170 lbs.

I can't bring a weapon. ad im 20.
>>
>>28940292
Why not report it to the campus police? Tell them your life feels threatened. Fighting is fine and all, but pussying out hurts less.
>>
>>28938110
This guy's got the right idea. Teleport behind him and let him know it's nothing personnel before chopping him in half with your spirit katana.
>>
Put your hand on their face, find the eye with a finger, and push hard as fuck. This will stop anyone regardless of size or stamina. Now beat his ass into the ground to make a statement.
>>
>>28940292
You're fucking 20!

Just tell the god damn police

I thought you were in high school, gay little fights like this are for niggers and children don't get caught up in this bullshit especially since you WILL go to jail afterwords and probably get your shit kicked in
>>
>>28940339
I already did. There isn't police but security. All they said they need proof of threat, whatever the fuck that is. The kinda dismissed me so, i don't think they will help until blood is drawn. they are all fat and old people anyway.

>>28940362
My spirit katana is in the mail. idk if it will reach me in time. I think i'll have to use my Demon Tantos instead.
>>
>>28940292
Lmfao
>20
>married
>son
>scared of fight
>teacher saved you

When do you grow a pair and be a man kiddo? You've got man responsibilities and you're too busy on 4chan asking for fist fighting help.
>>
>>28940292
>20 and in university

Not for fucking long you aren't if you get into fights on campus. Take this as a lesson and prepare for the next altercation, you're fucked for this one. Honestly this will blow over, your best bet is high situational awareness and keeping your head low.
>>
>>28940510
>Falling for my wife's son

Holy shit how new are you anon?

The faggot that said that shit was clearly shit posting
>>
>>28940540
Regardless of shit posting its hilarious that the retard is asking for help on here when he's a fucking adult in a university. Still man aged not taking responsibility.
>>
>>28940510

I never said I was married, I don't have any kids, I grew up sheltered af, studying and playing magic lol.
Since when is asking for help ever a bad thing? It's something I know nothing about. I'd be stupid not to ask for help.
>>
>>28940573
>its hilarious that the retard is asking for help on here when he's a fucking adult in a university

That it is
>>
>>28940332
You can bring pocket sand
>>
I understand a lot of 20 year olds don't have a lot of life experience, so let me help you out.

Go to your nearest large urban area, drive around in shit areas of town until a nigger attempts to sell you drugs.

Ask if they have any guns.

Repeat this step until you have acquired a firearm with no direct link to you.

Then shoot the guy trying to fight you repeatedly in the head when he's walking to his car or to the bike rack.
>>
>>28937827

This is INCREDIBLY good advice, which is very strange from what i've seen on most hand to hand combat threads on /k/.

OP, just go join a (good) MMA gym.
>>
>>28940536
I've already made security file a complaint so if anything happens, I have my concerns already prepared. I don't have to worry about being expelled from any altercations with this invidivual and his friends on school property. I just have to worry about him doing shit. Security's policy is fucked up. But It doesn't even matter because he doesn't even go to school, his gf does. They said if they see him they will talk to him but they don't even know what he looks like. biggest fucking joke ever. They are calling me a pussy too but i don't get why I have to deal with this shit when it was his gf who invited me out to begin with,
>>
>>28940573
>when he's a fucking adult in a university
I don't really believe that BS, kid sounds like he's a freshman or sophemore in HS
>>
>>28940668
What school do you go to? your security sounds like a bunch of niggers
>>
>>28940668
Welcome to life. There are assholes. Avoid them when you can, prepare for when you can't. You're going to be alright, but take this as an eye opener that you don't have to be a pussy. Start working out, you're choosing to be a stickman and you're choosing to not know how to throw a punch.
>>
Find him outside the school and stab him in the kidneys from behind as fast as you can then run. Problem solved, problem staying solved.
>>
>>28940715
SFU campus in the city filled with east indians that think they are g-unit members. Security is just a bunch of old guys in turbans wondering around the property.
>>
>>28940743
>Start working out, you're choosing to be a stickman and you're choosing to not know how to throw a punch.
this
the list of people willing to fuck with you gets real small after it becomes known that you can whip anyone's ass without a problem

when I was in HS, only 1 person ever fucked with me, and that was when I was a freshman

I smashed his straight face into a locker, and no one so much as even talked shit to my face the rest of my time in school
>>
>>28940700
3rd year mechetronics.
>>
>>28940788
Get a fucking can of mace, print out a label for whatever retarded shit you can think of(silly string, cheese spray, sex lube) and put it on the can.
>>
File: image.jpg (624 KB, 962x1196) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
624 KB, 962x1196
>>28939683
Then you aren't stab resistant and all your organs will be perforated get fat son
>>
File: 1441254768336.gif (1000 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1441254768336.gif
1000 KB, 400x225
Okay OP, you are obviously underageb&, but I will help you out. High school fights are different than real fights as an adult. You DO NOT want to gouge his eyes or maim the kid. You likely will get expelled for that nonsense. Getting into a fight will likely just land you suspension (even if you didn't start it). Try to fight outside of school if possible. Hit hard, hit fast. Keep hitting. He is bigger and stronger than you. At the first sign of him losing (he might not start losing, mind you) he will try to grapple you and take you to the ground. At this point you may as well be fucked. DO NOT GO DOWN. Learn how to get out of a grapple. If he puts you in a chokehold, tuck your chin first and turn towards his armpit. Keeps the blood flowing so you don't pass out. If he does this, it is now a real fight. Hit him with your elbow, gouge his eyes, crush his balls if you have to. A chokehold is no joke.

That being said, the 1-2 punch is the best fight STARTER. Follow up the 1-2 with more punches. Follow him to the ground until he is beaten. Keep your chin tucked. Keep your jaw tensed, abs hard. These will help when you get hit.

It also helps to yell obscenities at the guy when he starts. If you seem like a crazy person, he might be afraid (though he might not). Understand that you might look like a sperg, especially if you lose.

Be sure if you yell that you don't just scream nonsense. It has to be scary.

Along the lines of:
YOU MOTHERFUCKER! I'LL TEAR YOUR GODDAMN THROAT OUT YOU SON OF A BITCH!

May seem silly, but it is surprisingly effective in high school.

It should be noted that the best places to strike would be places that are painful, but not necessarily maiming. The nose, the temple, solar plexus, liver, kidneys, mouth, etc.
>>
Millwall brick. Easy to make, easy to conceal, easy to use. And I want you to immediately punch him in the throat. Make a monkeyfist if you want, but go for the throat. Then when he's gagging on the floor put your fut on his throat, apply pressure. Stomp the sonofabitch's throat. Done.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 500x362
Watch and learn OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eb2C6pdHgU
>>
>>28939693
>you are not gonna learn how to fight from a few posts 4chan

true, but you will learn from Da Bas.
Or he will find you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mosX7L25HV8
>>
>>28937784

>tfw carry 32" telescopic baton on the hip with a glass breaker pommel
>tfw carry buddies old ka-bar in a leg holster
>tfw going to get my black belt in 6 months (hopefully)
>tfw I have no face

And neither will my opponents when I'm done with them. Fair fights are for dipshits OP, just remember that.
>>
>>28940476
You've already been assaulted, you have a witness to prove it.
>>
File: 1451711381319.jpg (31 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1451711381319.jpg
31 KB, 640x640
>>28937784
listen kid, all you ever have to do in a fight is kick them sqare in the kneecap, it hurts like shit, and makes them loose balance. then go in for the takedown
>>
Ok op. Here goes.

>chin down

Keep you're fucking chin tucked down

>power comes from the legs and hips

The more muscles involved in the punch, the stronger it will be. Step with you're punches and pivot at your waist. Put your weight behind it.

>don't bother trying to KO

You're probably not going to do it. And you're going to get fucked. Stay relaxed, hit vulnerable spots like kidneys, ribs, stomach, throat, chin, etc.

>Use your size

If you're bigger, take him to the ground. Make sure he's pinned and have it.
If you're smaller, try to keep away from being grabbed, and out maneuver him.

>Always be moving in some way

Bob and weave isn't a meme.
Bob your head, move around.

>don't telograph moves

In other words, don't hold your fist back like you're going to hit him, you want your punches to be random and unpredictable. Dont let them know you're about to strike

>chokes and holds are you're best bet

Seriously, if at all possible choke them out, full Nelson them, whatever. Armbar them if you want. Either way, end the fight as soon as possible. You won't look like a pussy for choking a nigger out and you won't be in as much trouble.

>don't overkill it

End it quick and get the fuck out. Don't beat the shit out of him once he's done. End the fight quick, either with a couple good punches or a takedown followed by a hold (or all three). Then get The fuck out.

>Don't start it

But at the same time, strike first. If an attack is certain, wait for a confrontation and strike at the first sign of a hostile movement such as raising arms, spreading legs, moving towards you, etc.

Best tactic is to just avoid the fight tho desu senpai.
>>
>>28937968
If they get real close just knee them in the nuts.

Fight dirty always!

>If they want to box thats what gloves and rings are for.
>>
>>28942825
>kneecap
Fuck that. Aim for the balls or twat.
>>
>>28937784
Don't fist fight. That's the stupidest goddamn way to fight. Put the fucker to the ground, hopefully breaking something important of his in the process, and lock him up there. Then, do whatever you want to him.

A grappler BTFO of a boxer every time.

But, the reality is you're a pussy who won't know how to do shit after reading comments off an internet image board anyway, and if you haven't figured out how to fight you're not gonna learn in time anyway. Also...

>teacher

This is an adult board. GTFO.
>>
Go tell your mommy you're being bullied, then fuck off back to 9fag.
>>
>>28943075
This. Also, keep moving and cover your face and neck. Untrained fighters stand still too much and only move forward and back. If you want to get out of the way of something coming at you, move sideways, not backwards. Circle the motherfucker, especially if he's coming toward you.

Don't kick unless you know what the fuck you're doing, or you're just faking to get him to drop his hands.
>>
If this thread has taught me anything, it's to always have a condom so if a dude starts a fight I can tactically rape him without getting AIDS.
>>
>>28943270
>Defensive raping!

"He attacked me so i ass raped him!"
>>
holy shit, this is the funniest/saddest thing ive seen in a while, i assumed OP was some 14 yearold kid who got beat up over his lunch money and came to his personal le anonamous legion website for advice.

Then i find out its a fucking grown ass man in university. Just tell the cops OP, or go take some boxing classes. Or better yet, stop being a little bitch
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.