[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Almost carjacked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
So /k/ I almost got carjacked and probably killed.
>live in Houston
>have an 83 Cadillac (my pride and joy)
>go to friends house (he lives in a shitty part)
>pick him up we usually just cruise around
>notice a car behind us its filled with at least 4 blacks
>stop at a red light
>notice the passenger opened his door
>"I guess he had to spit or throw away something"
>stop at another red light
>3 doors burst open
>see one start coming towards my car with haste
>stomped on the gas as I left I heard gun shots
I only a shotgun for the house, but now I guess I have to carry a handgun. My question is what handgun would you carry? Im looking for something that fits this
>reliable
>holds a lot of rounds
>point and shoot
I'll be damned if this shit ever happens again.
>>
Around blacks dont relax.
>>
>>28907039
A famas
>>
>>28907039
glock brand glack

That sucks though OP, post your cadillac/
>>
>>28907061
/thread
>>
get a revolver ez bruh
>>
Glock in 9mm, .40 or 10mm.

If you have no money you can get a S&W Sigma. The trigger is shitty but the gun works fine and holds plenty of 9x19.
>>
>>28907039

My best friend was murdered in Houston 3 years ago by two niggers.

The month before he died he told me the place was a shithole and he should get out. He was in the bad part of town. (44th street or something... Don't remember exactly).

Get out, or fucking develop PTSD. Believe it or not PTSD is good for being alert and reacting quickly to violent situations. It's turning it off that's hard.

Fuck "The Slab".
>>
Which shotgun?
>>
>>28907039
Glock 19 Gen3. Or Smith M&P9 if you can handle the size.
>>
Not American here, I thought Texas was full of whites and mexicans.
>>
>>28907039
>have an 83 Cadillac (my pride and joy)
Had a 84 Brougham De Elegance, nicest thing I have ever owned in my life. Loved fucking in hat plush as fuck back seat.
>>
>>28907192

All large American cities have a population of niggers. It's generally the worst part of town and called the Ghetto.
>>
>>28907039
>not returning fire
Go back to >>>/r/eddit
>>
>>28907039

glock 19

/bread

/>selfbreading
>>
>>28907039
Were there any bullet holes in your car?
>>
File: 1414431624292.jpg (6 KB, 275x277) Image search: [Google]
1414431624292.jpg
6 KB, 275x277
>>28907039
Shit OP, where in Houston? Sounds like some sunnyside shit. Willow meadows area here, fuck this city. I'm getting out as soon as I save enough money on the side.
>>
File: Dont beleive his lies.jpg (61 KB, 765x343) Image search: [Google]
Dont beleive his lies.jpg
61 KB, 765x343
>>28907203
>having sex
>>
>>28907184
your typical Mossberg 500
>>28907170
I live near Homestead witch is nigger town.
>>28907203
Nice mine is a Fleetwood Brougham
>>
>>28907039
>>28907232
>>28907170
Wouldn't you dumb memer fags be better off with a vest instead of a gun?

Honestly if its that common to get shot in houston a vest would be more practical.
>>
>>28907232 Move to SA, not many niggers there.
>>
>>28907282
Yeah nah I'm moving back up to Maine. I'm only down here for work, but I've recently gotten an opportunity to move back north for my job and I'm taking it as soon as I get enough money saved for a place.
>>
File: MyBaby.png (1 MB, 1301x482) Image search: [Google]
MyBaby.png
1 MB, 1301x482
>>28907145
This is my baby. Took me forever to resize this pic
>>
>>28907170
That's more chilling than any skinwalker shit I've ever read

RIP in piece anon
>>
>>28907343
noice
>>
>>28907223
confirmed /thread

glock 19 op
>>
you should feel extremely disrespected. if you are in a bad part of town especially with something niggers may find desirable, youve got to be ready. im talking glock in the center console.
>>
>>28907268
You'd be better off with a gun, and best off with both. A vest only protects you so much, and if you can't do anything to stop a situation where the vest is needed, then the vest is ultimately worthless. Of course you can always run away or hope that a situation can be solved on its own, but that's a big maybe. Granted having a gun is a moderate maybe in solving a situation where a gun is needed, but with proper training and experience that moderate maybe can be a little maybe.
>>
>>28907039
>but now I guess I have to carry a handgun. My question is what handgun would you carry? Im looking for something that fits this

If you are looking to a handgun solely because of this, the best weapon when you are driving is literally your car, speed up and run over your attackers if you can, do not stop to fight with a gun.
>>
>>28907192
Those slaves had to go somewhere.
>>
>>28907343
Very noice. Had one (84) tree took it out in a freak storm. Fuck you nature....fuck you... as for a gun get a used glock if you can "cheap" trust me ull want to get another gun down the road. Not cause glocks are shit but cause ppl like options.
>>
>>28907343
>niggers
>cadillac
>bad part of town
Sounds like you made yourself bait

Also why are your seats all the way reclined? Dont tell me you drive around like that
>>
>>28907039

Was it an attempted carjacking, or could they have mistaken the car for a rival gang's? I don't know why they'd shoot at you if you already got away, but then again, I don't expect them to be logical either.
>>
Protip: actual best defense against a carjacking is being observant, with locked doors and being belted into your seatbelt. Give enough room when stopping behind someone that you can maneuver if needed.

I'm not saying don't get a pistol--get one, a police trade-in Glock 9mm would be superb, or a Glock 23 works too.

But being belted in with locked doors makes you a less than ideal target with those barriers making the carjacking take time. Being observant lets you step on the gas before the gun is in your face--like you did, props because that's what saved your ass.

Being observant is more important than having a gun. Your car is a 2000 lb lethal weapon and escape option. A gun will give you some more options while in it but if you've reached that point you've already fucked up somewhere along the line.

Get a carry permit and carry outside of your car too, please. That's where the gun really shines, when you aren't stuck in a car seat and don't have the car itself to attack/escape with.
>>
>>28908851
VICTIM SHAMING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28907039
Buy a Five seveN and handload to penetrate car doors better.

Also, get a car that isn't a peice of shit. This was partially your fault for driving a shitty barge that only niggers and white trash like.
>>
>>28909457
I know you're joking, but there's a difference between saying "it's your fault, you did this, you are to blame" and "you could have prevented this if you'd been more careful".

If I go into Harlem with a billboard saying I HATE NIGGERS, it's not my FAULT that I get beaten to death. The FAULT belongs to the guys who murdered me. But I could have prevented it by being less stupid.

Likewise with women getting drunk in skimpy clothing around strangers. It's not their FAULT they were raped, they didn't do the raping, but they could have made smarter choices that wouldn't have put them in that situation.
>>
>>28909606
He had to pick up his friend.
>lol sorry bro i cant pick u up since u live inna shithole
>>
>>28909634
That sounds like something I'd actually say to a friend.
>>
>>28907039
>we usually just cruise around
maybe instead of spending money on a firearm you should think about moving out of your parents house
>>
A glock in 40mm
>>
>>28907039
>at least 4 blacks

yeah okay OP, what the fuck would you have done instead of driving away if you had a gun?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-13-15-38-04.png (431 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-13-15-38-04.png
431 KB, 720x1280
>>28909702
>>
>>28907039

>Shit that didn't happen

Pics or gtfo
>>
>>28909702
Legit advice. You want to destroy their car so they can't chase you.
>>
>>28907039
.51 gyrojet
>>
File: 0305rush.jpg (69 KB, 340x256) Image search: [Google]
0305rush.jpg
69 KB, 340x256
>>28907343
>houston
>guessing white anon
>driving that Caddy and not carrying
Anon, this is a teachable moment. Let this be a lesson and carry at the very least a 9mm.
>>
File: obrez saves the day.gif (2 MB, 350x224) Image search: [Google]
obrez saves the day.gif
2 MB, 350x224
>>28910404
Obrez, then?
>>
File: laughingbros.jpg (83 KB, 500x610) Image search: [Google]
laughingbros.jpg
83 KB, 500x610
>>28909634
>he had to
>had
Not when you live in Niggerville and drive a car like that. This guy >>28909653 get it.
>>
>>28907192
After segregation, all the niggers from the countryside (where they worked the fields) moved into the cities for jobs. Now every major city over half a million is at least 30%+ Redguard, but on the up side the countyside and suburbs are virtually depopulated of nogs.
>>
File: image.jpg (326 KB, 810x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326 KB, 810x900
>>28907039
Nice car, say get three or so guns, a good 3-4 or so inch .357 for glovebox, a good 9mm(glock, Jericho, CZ75) and a 2-3 inch revolver for second carry(model 36/49 s&w snubnose or a Ruger SP-101 or a LCR) maybe something pocketable like a snubnose or LCP or Astra constable/PPK or Beretta jet fire as a third.
Nice car, don't let it get stolen buy some nigs or mexican'ts.
>>
>>28907039
OP where was this at?
>I live in Houston
>I have my glock19 24/7
>>
>>28907039
so you went cruising around a black neighborhood in a niggerish whip and expected nothing would happen?

you're either a nigger or a wigger....
>>
>>28908851
My '94 Sedan DeVille's front seats sit pretty far back unless you move them up. If they were reclined, you wouldn't see them. The headrests just sit about even with the front of the rear windows when the seats aren't moved forward.
>>
>living inside or anywhere near the beltway
look at this pleb-tier shit right here
>>
you were probably wearing the wrong color of shirt.

Next time drive naked to avoid any colors that are affiliated with gangs.
>>
>>28909556
>doesn't like V8's and being comfy

It's not like he owns a PT Cruiser.
>>
>>28910839
Cypress 4 lyf son
>>
Does anyone else have similar stories?
>>
>>28910873
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qu7yCK4yZs
>>
>>28907039
Literally everyday I see one of these stock photos on here of someone with a gun robbing someone and its always a white dude. These pictures need more diversity. We all know its Asians who rape, kill, and steal the most.
>>
>all this glock shilling in the thread
It's almost as if the marketing team is on /k/ 24/7!

Seriously though OP, Glock in 9mm isn't a bad choice by any means but I suggest trying out multiple guns and seeing what you like best.
Just don't go full retard and get some bullshit like a Deagle, get something you can reasonably take on the go and get it ASAP.
>>
>>28907039
fiddy cal muzzle loader
>>
>>28909606
But sometimes wearing a sign that says I HATE NIGGERS through Harlem is the only way to prevent a terrorist attack.

OP if you pack in that car make sure it's pretty nice gun. If you get pulled over with beat up Glock Foutty in the glovebox in that thing the cops are gunna tear it apart looking for drugs right after they shoot you.
>>
>>28907170
44th is close to Acres Homes I think. That place has a bad rep. the heights is gentrifying and becoming a lot nicer
>>
>tfw born and raised in Katy (about 30min drive on i10 west of H-town)
>tfw family fell apart my freshman year of college while I was out of state
>tfw dad went off the deep end, everything is fucked
>fast forward 3 years
>dad lives in very bad part of town
>i still visit him b/c hes my dad and was my best friend growing up, we did everything together
>tfw hear gunshots nearly every time I visit (normally can't come till nighttime)
>tfw got my CHL, feel a little less scared when visiting, but still paranoid and aware as fuck

I'm waiting for a phone call saying my dad was killed by some drug addict or homeless guy.

On the bright side, Houston actually is cleaning up its act. The Police Dpt is basically forcibly moving all the homeless to the outskirts of town by threatening them, and all the poor areas are being bought out and renovated, forcing poor people to the outskirts as well
>>
>>28910839
>>28910854
Springfag here. We have a lot of basketball Americans in my neighborhood but they're the tax paying kind.
>>
File: LeFlUya[1].jpg (211 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
LeFlUya[1].jpg
211 KB, 960x539
>>28907343
>>28908851
>>28910679

it doesnt even have retarded texas wheels on it, how did you even attract nigger attention?
also
you should just move
white flight saves lives
>>
seriously though listen to >>28913246

Move to Katy, Sugarlands, Tomball, etc if you wanna work in Houston, or do what I plan on doing an move to Fredericksburg or Bastrop and not worry about niggers.
>>
>>28907192
tx was a cotton state bruh
>>
>>28912656
Man I wish there was some gentrification non profit I could donate to. Would literally drop thousands into it if such a thing existed here in Houston.
>>
>>28913576
Basically whats happening is the Houston PD is slowly rounding up the homeless and saying move out or go to jail. Plenty elect to go to jail, especially since its winter time. But the results are the same: step by step the city is getting cleaned up. The poorer areas around Midtown are getting bought out rather quickly.

Its pretty great.
>>
A gun is one thing but make sure to attend training classes: chl training, combat pistol, vehicle training, until you practice under experienced professionals everything you think you know is theory and there can be no second guesses with using firearms or using lethal force.
>>
>>28907366

>RIP in peace
fag
>>
>>28907343
right click
edit
click resize button
enter new size (switch to percentage if needed)
enter
save
>>
>>28907607

not good enough dude. when you get out of your car to pump gas you are vulnerable to not only being hijacked but killed with your own weapon. check out www.krtraining.com
>>
>working night shift
>coworker bro goes to wallgreens on his break
>some guy on the street flags him down like there's trouble
>guy immediately tries opening the passenger door
>thank jebus for automatic locks
>"uhhh yeah I just need directions ... uhh got a smoke?"
>noooooooooooope
>>
File: czJgR.jpg (30 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
czJgR.jpg
30 KB, 700x525
>>28913694
spray them with gasoline. What are they gunna do, shoot you while soaked in gas?
>>
Just ordered an m&p 40c
Did I fuck up
>>
>>28907343
gangster as fuck i like it
>>
>>28911077
>But sometimes wearing a sign that says I HATE NIGGERS through Harlem is the only way to prevent a terrorist attack.

Back when diehard wasn't shit...those were the days.
>>
>>28907843
Why didn't they go back to Africa?
>>
>>28913864

So they could have better lives but still bitch about their ancestors being kidnapped.
It's called having your cake and eating it too.
>>
>>28913576
Too bad gentrification is a bad word in some circles. I once heard a city councilwoman complain about the gentrification around a certain road in her district. A friend who lived on the road had no shit crack dealers for neighbors and he was a block away from the "nice" area she was complaining about. The cops would actually stop any white guys they saw walking in the neighborhood and search them for drugs, which they almost always found.
>>
>>28913864
Some did. Lincoln supported the idea as I recall. Look up the American Colonization Society or whatever it was called. They started Liberia.

A fairly common opinion, particularly in the North, was that while Blacks shouldn't be slaves they were inherently inferior to Whites and would never advance, making their continued presence in the U.S. undesirable for both groups.
>>
>>28913952
The problem with Liberia was that the native blacks all moved to the places the returning blacks were trying set up in. The natives were even less civilised than the ex slaves and the southen style towns of the ex slaves were soon flooded by 'double niggers'. Everything went downhill from there.
>>
>>28913952

Wasn't Lincoln also pretty against giving blacks the same rights as whites?
He didn't like slavery, but he also didn't like niggers IIRC. And one can see his point.
>>
>>28916052
he didnt like niggers, and then an educated nigger who looks suspiciously like karl marx showed up...
>>
>>28907170
>Get out, or fucking develop PTSD. Believe it or not PTSD is good for being alert and reacting quickly to violent situations. It's turning it off that's hard.

Nigger you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>28912656
>>28913638

That's not what is happening in Houston. Around 2000 the city got serious about having a downtown that didn't roll up the sidewalks after 5pm. East downtown warehouse-lofts renovations took off immediately. Midtown blew up, right between downtown and Montrose made it desirable. Montrose and the Heights were already primed for the yuppies. Of course the medcenter and museum district. North-south light rail and public works/parks spending is filling in the areas in between. With that east-west light raile line and bike path, Eastside will be the new cool hip affordable place where interesting things are happening that will later be ruined by the yuppies, just like montrose and then the heights.

I think its great but its not because the police are harassing the homeless.... They are all over the place. The only thing causing the homeless to spread to the outskirts is the central corners are already occupied by other beggers, and the availability of hard drugs has a wider distribution now.

Now the city did ban giving food to the homeless, but thats not to harass them or make like difficult, its just a scheme to get more of them to go to the Star of Hope etc, but the purpose of that is to drive down the Eastside property values for the developers to buy it up cheap because they are going to flip that whole area.

I repeat... homeless are everywhere and the police aren't fucking with them. They barely fuck with the street prostitutes. Whats driving all this is infrastructure investment and planning for the future.

BTW OP if you are driving a caddy you should buy a hi-point.
>>
>>28916052

Lincoln fully believed blacks were not equal to whites. Inherently inferior.

He just didn't think they should be slaves.
>>
>>28907343
>op tired of being bait
>trades in caddy
>drives around town in a bucket of chicken

Wew lad
>>
>>28907039
Twin tiger striped deagles. /thread
>>
>>28910848
>implying I don't like v8's
I just don't like nigger cars. 80's Cadillacs are definitely nigger cars.
>>
>>28913864
We tried that. That's why Liberia is a thing.
>>
>>28914063
i think you mean triple niggers
>>
>>28917148
niggers occasionally have decent taste faggot
are you going to start shitting on 1980s caprice classics now?
>>
File: night-5.jpg (1 MB, 2569x1634) Image search: [Google]
night-5.jpg
1 MB, 2569x1634
>>28913302
Those suburbs and hicktowns are the most boring places on earth. Zero culture, zero nightlife, just rednecks in lifted trucks and soccer moms /vomits in the mouth
>>
>>28908934
This post may be somewhat valid. Where I live, cars like that are driven by ghetto people. Personally I really dislike blocky cars, almost as much as modern.
>>
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 1024x576
>>28917696
Idk man. Boxes make better donks than bubbles.
>>
>>28907039
>83 Cadillac
You are baiting the negros
>>
File: FB_IMG_1454368882779.jpg (81 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1454368882779.jpg
81 KB, 960x540
>>28917356
Yee yee nigga
>>
File: image_7608.jpg (85 KB, 492x461) Image search: [Google]
image_7608.jpg
85 KB, 492x461
A car like that deserves something better than a handgun for defense
>>
Nigger car.
OP, get your shit together.
>>
>>28907039
Step 1: Move outta goddamn shit-ston
Step 2: Get Walther PPK/s (they're cheap and 007 cool)
Step 3: Come up to New Hampshire and stay, friend
Step 4: enjoy your friggin life without that chimpout bullshit
>>
>>28920593
>get out of Texas
>go to NH

Yeah I'd rather suck a bag of dicks.
>>
Get a Judge or a Governor and load it up with PDXs
>>
File: VERY.png (228 KB, 376x410) Image search: [Google]
VERY.png
228 KB, 376x410
>>28907039
>>
>>28920655
Some of the worst advice in this thread, on all counts.
>>
>>28922779
Why?
>>
>>28919821
Where in Arizona is this?
>>
>>28914063
and the irony of course that the freemen moved back to africa and enslaved the natives
>>
>>28907039

Might I advise moving out of the nigger and mexican infested cities in America?

There are plenty of nice white cities where these people don't exist.

"White flight" is your patriotic duty to avoid the non-whites the anti-American traitors in Washington DC have forced down our throats.
>>
>>28920593
>Step 3: Come up to New Hampshire and stay, friend

Or say "fuck dealing with -40 degrees winters and 100 feet of snow" and move to 98% white Boise, Idaho.
>>
Jesus dude, I'm at UH and I've contemplated leaving my handgun in my truck while I'm on campus because of shit like that. I can't fucking keep it on me or carry in class cause of no campus carry until august. And the fags on campus are dragging their feet with it. I'm worried if someone breaks into my truck and steals it though. Anyone else got this feel?
>no one does because I'm the only idiot going to a liberal university
>>
>>28907130
This desu
>>
File: rabbit.jpg (13 KB, 217x204) Image search: [Google]
rabbit.jpg
13 KB, 217x204
>>28907130
^
>>
>>28922981
right here:

https://www.google.com/maps/search/walgreens+near+South+Kolb+Road,+Tucson,+AZ/@32.1920558,-110.8414859,17.75z
>>
Get a Glock 19. I would say 17, but it is larger, and only has 2 more rounds. The 19 you can easily keep on your person at all times. If you wear tight clothing, get a Glock 17 for the car, and a Glock 26 for yourself
>>
>>28923873
I go to UH law, I know those feels, it's even worse when you need to get gas around campus. You have to always be aware.
>>
>>28926280
You go to those gun talks a while back?
>>
>>28907039
lol 82 Caddy. Poor fag detected
>>
>>28926755
No that was kind of a waste of time, the girl from the law school who went is a 1L who's annoying as hell
>>
>>28926971
There was more pro gun people than I thought there'd be, but there was a ton of muh feels and you could tell the chair people were dragging their feet.
>>
>>28912656
my father lived in Stockton California for about a year, visited him twice. First time I woke up to what i thought was construction noise asked my dad what it was
>oh anon thats just gun fire
shit was loud had to be rifle fire
second visit we were walking to the car just across the lot from the door to my fathers place literally less than 50 yards some bum tried to mug us in broad day light. The guy was not mentally right and was trying to get us to pull a couple dollars out of our wallets then take the full wallets. Walked to a close by movie theatre through downtown stockton at 10:30pm that was sketchy as fuck. Literally walking in a place worse than compton and that you would be hard pressed to find a worse place in the US at night. Anyhow unless you like being shot by niggers dont stop in stockton for any reason make sure you have enough fuel to get through that stretch of I5.
>>
>>28930008
Stockton isn't that bad if you don't stray off the main roads. Though after stopping at the KFC, i found some cartilage in my sandwhich.
>>
>>28913246
>it doesnt even have retarded texas wheels on it, how did you even attract nigger attention?
It doesn't need to. Niggers love old school Caddies that they can nigger out themselves. It's just "Gibs me dat!" mentality; they'll steal rims or buy some cheap shit or really go nigger mode and do layaway on some.
>>
>>28909702
>pull out my 40mm Glock
>return fire
>first shot destroys engine block
>second shot enters windshield on driver's side and renders him into pink mist
>third shot misses, goes through a bystander and takes her torso and baby stroller with it
>arm is broken in five places and you're permanently deaf
>>
File: 145506774539.gif (2 MB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
145506774539.gif
2 MB, 325x244
>>28907039
>4 blacks

/thread/
>>
File: around.png (550 KB, 1435x1253) Image search: [Google]
around.png
550 KB, 1435x1253
>>28907170
>>28907061
>>
File: 8404491957_0ba4b96b6c_o.png (835 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
8404491957_0ba4b96b6c_o.png
835 KB, 800x533
>>28919978
Is just me or: the niggers prefer this kind of cars, meanwhile the whites/cops prefers Ford Crown Victoria.
>>
>>28909653
You don't sound like much of a friend
>>
>>28910902
>I'm finna knock yo ass out if you don't get out this car
What was this niggers thought process? Did he really think that his "victim" wouldn't just drive away from an ass whooping?
>>
File: 1401261058925.jpg (89 KB, 672x499) Image search: [Google]
1401261058925.jpg
89 KB, 672x499
>>28907039
Nice fantasy story autismo
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 750x605) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 750x605
>>28931333
>>
>>28907192
Not in Houston. In alot of parts its filled with Mexicans and niggers and there offspring from Louisiana. I dont have it as bad op living near homestead but ya its pretty bad.
> be 17
>be with a close friend along with some other 2 spics
>lets call them spic 1 and spic 2
>driving spic 2 and 1 to spic 2's apartment after school
>fucking spic 2 asks if he can light up a blunt of spice in my truck
>"nigga wat, nah cant smoke in the whip"
>continue on to his shitty apartments
>get there, spic 1 says he has to get some shit in spic 2's apartment
>thay fucking take around 15 minutes
>finally thay both get back
>this was werid cause i thought we were dropping off spic 2 off
>couple of seconds pass,then spic 2 pulls out some saw off rifle
>spic 2 says some shit and then starts laughing while sweeping both of us
>assume thay are robbing us
>thay then say they were just fuckin with us, then asked if i wanted to buy the rifle
>look over the shitty saw off
>no identifiable marks,have no clue what caliber it is
>say nah then me and close friend leaves
>>
>>28932185

wow I hope you learned your lesson.
>>
File: 100_1626.jpg (309 KB, 1383x778) Image search: [Google]
100_1626.jpg
309 KB, 1383x778
>>28907039
The Glock brand Glock 17 (or 19 for Concealed Carry applications) is the finest piece of personal defensive equipment ever made.

With 17+1 rounds of 9mm (flush length magazine) for the G17 and 15+1 rounds of 9mm for the G19, you won't be outgunned by a rusty hi-point.
>>
>>28932663
Let me go over this again for you OP.

Seventeen fucking rounds of 9mm!
>>
>>28932663
>>28932683
Also, avoid the Gen 4 Glocks.
Get a Gen3.
>>
>>28907205
Yup
Even here in Columbus "Middle of fucking nowhere" Ohio has a shit load of niggers causing problems
>>
File: G34 Limited.jpg (57 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
G34 Limited.jpg
57 KB, 350x350
>>28932663

I prefer the gen 4 34 personally. Get the extended base plate for +6 rounds for 23 rounds per mag. You won't be outgunned.
>>
>>28907343
My uncle has the same car and is in love with it
First car he bought new after he got a decent job and he'd rather pay more than it's worth than junking it for a new car.
>>
>>28932700
Had any problems with your Gen 4?
>>
>>28931311
He had a gun. Dropped the mag out of it on accident.
>>
>>28932718

flawless.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 564x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 564x564
>>28932663
>>28932700
>not using a 33 round extendo

It's like you niggas have never done a drive by before.
>>
>>28932737
>Glock trigger
>for a drive-by

The reset is a little long for shooting quickly IMO.
>>
>>28932737

I use the 33 rounders for 9mm AR only. I Can't conceal these but I can the extended 17 mags.
>>
>>28932748

guaranteed nogs do not know about trigger upgrades. maybe 1 in 100 gun owning nogs do.
>>
>>28907039
Oh shit
Did your car get hit?
>>
>>28931333
Yeah OP, niggers are people too. People who steal cars...And aren't people
>>
>>28910839
Sheldon 4 lyf. Fuck Northshore.
>>
>>28907039
To put it more succinctly,

>have Glock
>threat appears
*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*
>>
this thread makes a good case for a rear view camera in the car.
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 1280x960
>>28907039
Georgia here.

A girl that lives on my street was shot and killed by three "youth" at the gas station near my house.

Who could have predicted this?!?

Her family is really upset. Stone Mountain used to be safe in my childhood, but now the place is full of crime.
http://www.11alive.com/story/news/local/2015/10/23/police-carjackers-shoot-kill-woman-at-gas-station/74446108/
>>
>>28932836
If you're not a poorfag and are buying a new car it's required by law now.
>>
>>28932854

I have a front camera but just ordered a dual front and back one based on this. OP would of been much better off with video of the incident and could of given it to police for charges.
>>
>>28917360
Thinking having a "nightlife" is an advantage.
>>
>>28932850

Recently took a combat pistol class and the instructors identified gas stations as the biggest high risk area for average citizens. things you can do is 1) keep the car running while filling up 2) keep the door open 3) have other passengers get out and observe the area (preferably while armed). stay frosty /k/ommands.
>>
>>28932585
I have for the most part. Still get offers for stolen guns from niggers i used to buy weed from.
>>
>>28932850

Stone Mountain is still relatively safe, it's just that it's so close to south side Atlanta that you're bound to get some nigger overflow.
>>
>>28932934
Don't buy any of them, it will encourage them to steal more.
>>
>>28917360

go fuck yourself.

>>28932934

try to give that up bro. there's no benefit to using that planet in your life and a lot of downsides. just say no.
>>
>>28923873
I'm at A&M at Galveston and I carry in my car. I'd rather not be stuck far from home without at least one fun.
>>
>>28932941

Never bought any guns from those people. Ive fixed a couple of firearms people have brought me for favors and money.

>>28932944
Nah, gives me something to pass time in my down time when im not working.also i don't drink alcohol or smoke cancer sticks.
>>
>>28933028

downtime should be used on something good for you: exercise, gun smithing, gaming, anything is better then that. supporting those people through buying their services is a poor life decision. don't make poor life decisions.
>>
>>28913710
You know, every single time a less-than-reputable-looking nog asked me for a cigarette, I gave him one, and he was perfectly pleasant.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 618x412
>>28932850
Fellow GABro. Grew up in north Georgia and always considered all of Atlanta potentially dangerous. Now we're even getting overflow crime from Atlanta up the interstate.

>>28932931
Agree on the gas stations. Lots of shady people and you're almost always distracted. Paying attention is the most important part of self defense.

>>28932939
At least on the north side the areas that are safe can change over a matter of months. Remember a few years back when GT students were getting mugged in the parking lots and dorms broken into? Stuff has been bad south of there before and was bad north of there after. If you map crime over time it's like a band of mauraders stealing everything worth stealing then moving on.
>>
>>28933166
Try suggesting he purchase his own cigarettes, much as you have done. See how well that goes
>>
>>28933192
You see, I don't do that, because I'm not a dick for no reason. If I have more than five left in the pack then, yeah, whatever. Have a cigarette. I also always give one or two to people with signs, if they want them.
>>
File: 1454720963639.png (109 KB, 190x352) Image search: [Google]
1454720963639.png
109 KB, 190x352
>>28907039
>>28907170
>be in houston
>live in memorial area and rice village when I was a kid
>didn't see a single black person except my dad's best friend who had a British accent and a hot white wife
>apparently we had 3 or 4 blacks in the school but never really saw them
I blame Katrina desu
>>
File: Cheers (2).gif (2 MB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Cheers (2).gif
2 MB, 400x320
>>28933191
>Based Pat Rogers
>>
>>28933226
Rena your tits are fantastic
>>
File: slide_1.jpg (195 KB, 1200x697) Image search: [Google]
slide_1.jpg
195 KB, 1200x697
Akimbo Serbu Super Shawties OP
>>
>>28933226
>I blame Katrina
Holy shit this, the influx of scum seems to directly correlate with us taking in that trash. I wish new Orleans was completely wiped of the map with their inhabitants.
>tfw I compared rapefugees with Katrina garbage long before the crimes came to light
>tfw people in Houston still unironically want to take in Syrians after Katrina refugees increase crime by a gorillion percent and the crisis in Europe
>>
>>28933226
>be in houston
>be only white kid in most of my classes
>other white kids in high school are autistic as fuck except for a couple
>never really have any white friends
>one day in class talking to a friend end up saying nigga to a friend
> a ghetto black male over hears me say nigga and flips out
> proceed to get just stand up as clam as i can, walk over to him say "ill say whatever the fuck i want nigga"
>proceed to 2 piece him, knocking him from his chair,and stomping him til someone pulls me off
>get 3 days suspension and a pat on my back from grandpa.
>>
>all these texas fags
So when's the meet up
>>
>>28933497

512 reporting in.
>>
>>28933497
281 reporting in. Id be willing to meet with some of yall fags
>>
>>28933497
409 desu
>>
>>28933570
Mah nigga, 281 as well willing to meet up if college doesn't get in the way
>>
I feel like you left it some details. Because if you beat the shit out of some kid for being upset you said 'nigger,' you are literally one of the worst people I've seen.
>>
>>28933607
Meant for >>28933436
>>
>>28907061
/thread
>>
>>28933607
Ya my actions were harsh. When he flipped out and threatened(nothing im shure he was willing to carry out) and insulted me, which made me pissed. Now that i look back on it i would have just left it with me saying i say whatever i want.
>>
>>28933701
Well then, that's good. Any experience you learn from, right?
>>
>>28933607

back to red dit tumblr queen
>>
>>28933701

don't bother with the shill. there has been an influx of feminists shitposting here recently. you did right, just be careful.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 400x566) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 400x566
>>28907039
>>28907061
>>28907170
>>28907192
>>28907205
>>28907232
>>28907607
>>28908851
>>28909606
>>28910717
>>28910828
>>28923652
>>28932850
>>28932931
>>28932939
>>28933191

The race war has already started.
White people just don't know it yet.

All these posts sound like incoming battle reports from the front lines.
>>
>>28907039
Brude, buy a Glock brand Glock
>>
>>28933724
Fuuuuck Reddit. And Tumblr. I just think that, in the situation described, the poster was a complete shithead.
>>
>>28933718
I should add that i didn't say "nigger" but "nigga". Thay mean different things and that term is used by everyone around here, including the nigga that called me out on it.also i said it to another black person. A person telling me not to say something that he himself says is fucking stupid
>>
>>28933744
Seriously, did the right thing?
>casually say 'nigger'
>black kid says 'hay mayne das raciss'
>'REEEEE FUCK YOU BLACK KID REEEEEE I DO WHAT I WANT'
You sound well-adjusted.
>>
>>28933787

it never stopped, the only people that accept what is happened at face value are cops.

>>28933824
then you need to get your head examined for brainwashing. anyone is allowed to SAY anything they what know matter how much it gets your panties in a bunch. it doesn't mean I would of done the same thing but saying whatever the fuck I want is what makes me a Texan.
>>
>>28933843
Also a good point, the hard 'r' changes everything. I've always thought there should be a specific cultural difference between 'nigga' and 'nigger.'
>>
>>28933847
I agree that you're allowed to say whatever you want. But you're not allowed to beat the shit out of someone because they don't like what you say.
>>
File: image.png (759 KB, 825x619) Image search: [Google]
image.png
759 KB, 825x619
>>28933436
>as clam as I can
>>
>blacks say nigger all the time
>white guy says nigger
ooooooo mayn das rayciss. Niggers are as dumb as liberals
>>
File: 1454073646236.jpg (15 KB, 255x213) Image search: [Google]
1454073646236.jpg
15 KB, 255x213
>>28909702
problem solver
>>
>>28933845
More like
>me casually used nigga when referring to my friend in a convo we were having
>nig nog flips out calling me a cracker and saying he was going to jump me
>calls my mom a crack whore
>me pissed in a fit of rage beat his ass

Ya im pretty sane
>>
>>28933845

no one cares how many niggers your mom brings home every day.
>>
>>28933871
he was threatened first.
this board is only going to turn into pol if you make it
if there's nothing to push back against, there won't be a push back
>>
>>28933871
Speaking from experience you've gotta be assertive with thugs or they'll capitalize on that shit. He might have taken it to far, we weren't there and don't know the other guys reaction, but he was right to be aggressive with that shit.
>>
File: technically its a handgun.jpg (390 KB, 1998x1498) Image search: [Google]
technically its a handgun.jpg
390 KB, 1998x1498
>>28907039
Just get a Draco
>>
>>28909556
Environmental libcuck detected, drive your prius with you in it off a fucking cliff. I hope you kill some wildlife on the way down.
>>
>>28933933
>fit of rage
>sane
'Kay guy. 'Kay.

>>28933936
Aren't you clever?

>>28933974
Threats don't justify action that severe.

>>28934001
Assertive and aggressiv, yes. Immediately jumping to kick the kids ass? No.
>>
>>28934063
>Implying hybrids aren't the best thing ever if you're not WAAAAAAAY in the country.
I can drive from Canada to Mexico for less than $40.
>>
>>28934070
Like I said he may have jumped the gun, but we don't know how aggressive the other guy got. I'm not condoning suckers punching people.
>>
>>28934070
>action that severe
Do you think i stayed stomping on his head for several minutes? I was stomping on his chest/ribs for like 15-45 seconds(idk how long really it seemed real quick).

People get angry, people fight. If you are calling me insane for a fight when i was high school then your a dumbass
>>
>>28907039
they were just going to tell you that you had a tail light out. the gunshots was just to get your attention, they tried yelling... they just thought you couldn't hear them. people just want to help sometimes.
>>
File: thisthreadagain3.jpg (31 KB, 350x276) Image search: [Google]
thisthreadagain3.jpg
31 KB, 350x276
>>28934173
I'm not that guy, but guess what, faggot? You're a goddamn wigger for using the word nigga. Where's your fucking self-respect?
>pretending to be better than those you imitate
What a fucking hypocritical piece of shit
>>
>>28934083
Why would you ever need to? It's pointless if you're going to work and back and the range on weekends, if you're going on a long trip, it's already expensive, what's a few more tanks of gas gonna matter?
>>
>>28934222
>wigger
Your a product of your surroundings so i guess.not like i rob perople and houses and other outrageous shit
>self-respect
I don't really know what you mean by that.unless you mean some white nationalist bullshit

I dont imitate shit, i am what i am.
>>
>>28913900
Gentrification doesn't always happen to slums and ghettos, sometimes it just happens to lower income (and thus, lower cost) areas that are otherwise normal.

It's happening in my city, where the core is on a peninsula. Part of that is the upper class part of town, but because they've ran entirely out of room they've been gentrifying the other half of it and slowly taking it over, meaning all the old neighborhoods (including the one I grew up in) are getting too expensive for people to stay in.
>>
>>28913159
having a few nice white neighbors that were unfortunate enough to get born with revitaligo is not the same as living with the culturally enriched anon.
>>
>>28934228
I don't have to. But I do make a lot of trips, and even around town I save a ton on gas; I probably put $10 in the tank every week and a half.
>>
>>28907232
Fellow Houstonian here, this here is why I have at least an LCP on me at all times
>>
>>28933607
White who grew up in a mixed neighborhood in Alabama. One thing you learn about dealing with black culture is that disrespect, any disrespect at all must be met with overwhelming retaliation, otherwise you are seen as weak. Anon was was a whiter kid in a a majority black school. He had to respond to a challenge with overwhelming physical force to be seen as hard and not to be fucked with. Otherwise he would have been fair game.
>>
File: 1446040746608.png (744 KB, 700x556) Image search: [Google]
1446040746608.png
744 KB, 700x556
>>28934222
>>28934350

I've used nigga on numerous occasion with black dudes. Most of them don't give a shit about white people using it in a comfortable social setting.

The dudes that stand up to fight a white kid that say it are looking to fight anyways. Unless you just walk up to a black dude and say NIGGERRRRRR it's not that big of a deal. It's the self-conscious white guilt way of saying it that makes it a big deal.
>>
>>28907167
>Sigma
OP wants to kill niggers, not be one
>>
>>28934412
The issue is that "gentrification" is used to attack projects that used to be called "urban renewal."
Actual gentrification, like when a clean but lower income neighborhood gets taken over by upper class yuppies (like Charleston in Boston), is a legitimate grievance.
But the word gets thrown around a lot and has lost that meaning in a lot of places.
>>
>>28922745

kek
>>
>>28934920
>$10 in the tank every week and a half

Not the other guy, but I'm not gonna lie. I'm pretty jealous considering I daily drive a 98 Suburban with a 454 and need to fill the 42 gallon tank about every week.
>>
Scared I might know the feel of uni anons. I'm at Wesleyan in Ft Worth. Literally in the ghetto. Can't CC until March
Anyways OP get a pistol and keep it with you. Try and gtfo the fuck out of Houston.
>>
>>28931024
I'm glad her eyes are the right color.
>>
>>28930703
Don't forget to reload your bolt pistol and praise the emprah initiate.
>>
>>28907039
Let me tell you the story of the big american v8 in Detroit.

My aunt used to live around Detroit in the 70s to 90s, some of my family and such went to visit her. She drove a buick lesabre, with a v8 I think it was the last of the swords to have a v8 before only v6 where used.

Anyway, they decide to go eat out late at night. By the time they left the restaurant it was around midnight. They wanted to get home quickly so they went through a bad neighborhood.

At a red light, her car gets surrounded by dindus. All the niggers are chimping out, and everyone in the car is panicking, a niggerwhip is parked next to her car.

One of the chimps slams the hood of my aunts buick.

She slams the throttle in panic, that v8 engine roars, she runs over like sixty niggers. And never looked back.

My uncle told me this story, he said running them over was like driving on a pothole filled road. He also became a massive racist after that.
>>
>>28931073
I have a Crown Vic. Love the thing to death.
>>
>>28935674
Hybrids are pretty based DESU. 40+ MPG, and the newer generations have only one of the downsides that first-gen Prius' had; weight. People are really still hugely in the 'durf Prius fag' mindset. Hybrids don't have any less power or torque or reliability as comparable sedans.
>>
>>28934083
And my car can actually survive Canuck winter snow, while cucks in their compact cars slip.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 394x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 394x379
Seriously. CCW aside, if you see blacks fucking around like that, don't think twice to gtfo of there. Better to be paranoid than dead. As far as a weapon? I'd go for a Glock of some sort. My father had a REALLY nice .357 Glock. Shame he sold it.

Also, what type of Cadillac? My buddy has an El Dorado from that year, sweet fucking car.
>>
>>28936243
Have you read any of the thread at all? Like seriously man
>>
>>28936363
Nope, I'm pretty hammered senpai. My bad.
>>
File: V67jybV.png (123 KB, 300x332) Image search: [Google]
V67jybV.png
123 KB, 300x332
>>28908934
>See caddy roll by
>Ay yo isnt that homeboy Marcus?
>Cmon guys. Lets see what that nigguh up to.
>Marcus stops at a light, hop out with homies to go say hi.
>Suddenly this nigga speeds off in his junker, which backfires profusely from lack of maintenence.
>mfw I see this post.
>>
>>28932850
Ga bro here and former PD officer. The shit fans out from Atlanta all over. Fuck in Milton we had a group of 3 mondays follow a guy from a taco bell and shoot him in his own driveway simply for a fake gold chain he was wearing. Fucking shooter balled his eyes out saying he didnt know the bullets would kill the guy.
>>
>>28907232
>>28907039
Third Ward Here, I live on Defcon 1 at all times
>>
>>28923873
UH Bro here, I carry in my car. Doing it for 2 years now.
>>
>>28927154
>>28926755
I went. I feel like I did some good.
>>
File: 1455519363598.gif (1 MB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
1455519363598.gif
1 MB, 165x115
>>28933226
FUCK those god damned niggers from Louisiana

IT'S BEEN TEN GOD DAMNED YEARS AND THEY HAVEN'T GONE BACK THEY'RE HERE TO FUCKING STAY GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I'D MUCH RATHER PREFER THE MEXICAN CHOLO TYPES HERE TO THEM AT LEAST THEY'RE HARD WORKING AND HAVE GOOD TASTE IN CARS

t. San Antonio fag
>>
>>28936571
>Milton

What's it like paying all of Fulton county's taxes? Not saved up enough to move to Forsyth yet?
>>
>>28936901
Don't you worry about it getting stolen? That's what worries me, I live on campus so it'd be in my truck most the time.
>>28936922
Patches is that you?
>>
File: 1455355743069.jpg (90 KB, 442x543) Image search: [Google]
1455355743069.jpg
90 KB, 442x543
>>28937136
Just buy a HiPoint then, you'll only be out 100 bucks, so it's not too big a chunk of change to lose.

Plus, if Dindarius Q. "Dindu" Nuffins steals it from your car, it's not like he's getting an upgrade or anything. Shit, if he has something better, he'll probably just put it back in your glovebox and go home and wash his hands.
>>
>>28937205
I actually considered getting an armscor m206, but I'd feel pretty guilty at the idea of someone getting shot by my stolen gun.
>>
>>28937222
Make dummy or squib loads. When you leave the car load those inside and hide the real ammo.
>>
>>28932931
just a heads up for any naysayers, you can totally leave the vehicle running while fueling up, it's perfectly safe, but you should always touch the pump and the car to ground them to each other before you put the nozzle in or you can cause the spark that catches your car on fire. perfectly safe and not a problem with newer pumps
>>
>>28937031
I live in Pickens. I work in Milton.
>>
>>28937222
I can guarantee it'd feel even worse getting shot by Dindarius Q. Nuffinson using somebody else's stolen gun because you didn't have time to put in the combination into the locked gun in your glovebox.

It'd hurt even more watching your friend or fiancee get shot.

Decisions have to be made, man. If nothing else, hide it in plain sight; put it in a McDonald's bag under some napkins or something. Carjackers are probably used to seeing slobs leaving garbage everywhere in their cars (I know because I am one of those slobs) so they probably wouldn't give it a second glance.
>>
>>28937341
Very true, I guess that's the risk you inherently take when carrying a gun anyways. Thanks man you've given me quite a bit to think about.
>>
>>28913736
Yes, you didn't get the 9.
>>
>>28913815
eh 3rd one was OK, but the 1st and 4th are the best IMO. I just wish they stopped with the 4th and didn't make that piece of shit 5th one.
>>
>>28935489

This. Georgia white boy here who grew up around a lot of niggers. This is how you have to handle them. They are a basic species and they understand force better than words.

Called a nigger boy a nigger in the 9th grade, he charged at me and I hit him in his pecker with a textbook. Kicked him in the pecker again when he was on the ground and told him to never come at me again.

By senior year we were best friends and still laugh about it to this day and both of us are in our late 20's now.

Gotta play nigger games when dealing with niggers, and they'll respect you for it.
>>
>>28932694
Stop with this shit please. There is nothing wrong with the gen 4 moron.
>>
>>28937491
No problem. I'd say go with the Hi Point, I have one hidden in every major room in the house because they're so damned cheap (well out of the reach of children, mind you)
>>
>>28937314
>Fellow PickensBro
Not sure how I feel about this.
>>
>>28936081
She's doing gods work Anon.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.