[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11
File: 182rv6uvpy8rtjpg.jpg (20 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
182rv6uvpy8rtjpg.jpg
20 KB, 636x358
>)This guy jumps out and points a gun at your head.
>He says, " Give me your wallet and you won't get hurt.
>You have a concealed carry gun on you.

Do you try and grab your gun and shoot him or do you follow his demands? How much does the location of your gun on you play a role in your decision?
>>
>>28888100
shoot myself in front of him, thus traumatizing him for the rest of his life
>>
File: Dale_using_Pocket_sand.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Dale_using_Pocket_sand.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>28888100
Rusty Shacklford knows just what to do.
>>
>>28888100
Have a sit down with him and try to talk him out of his shitty way of life. Once we've bonded and he decides to turn his life around and let's his guard down I shoot him and notify the authorities of a deterred robbery
>>
File: anuuu.jpg (97 KB, 627x634) Image search: [Google]
anuuu.jpg
97 KB, 627x634
я yбью тeбя, cyкa ))
>>
>>28888100
Tom Green's career die?
>>
>>28888100

I probably would just give my wallet regardless of where I am keeping my gun because there is just too much of a risk of getting shot. With that said I like to believe I have enough situational awareness to not get in this sort of problem. Also I am not very rich, so whatever he can get from my wallet is probably far less than the value of the gun I'd lose to an evidence locker if I decided to go for it and everything went smoothly.
>>
File: cheeki_nope.gif (276 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
cheeki_nope.gif
276 KB, 500x378
Give him my wallet, then when he turns to leave call him a niggerfaggot and tell him I made his girl taste her own ass off my sweaty balls

Criminals universally can't stand being "disrespected" so he will turn around for sure, at which point fill his dumb ass with lead

Also OP for real?
>being mugged at gunpoint
>by a white guy

At least try to make your scenario slightly realistic
>>
You can't outdraw a drawn gun. The specific situation would dictate my actions but at the end of the day my life is more important than my wallet. The goal is to have enough situational awareness to never get into this situation in the first place but sometimes it is unavoidable. If at any time I felt I could get to my CCW and smoke him I would do it without hesitation.
>>
>>28888100
12. A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
>>
Fuck that faggot.

Criminals don't expect civilians to carry guns, you have the element of surprise. Just dump the entire magazine into his legs, then shoot him with his own gun.
>>
>>28888404

It's impossible to find stockphoto of minorities in pictures of:
-carjackings
-muggings
-burglaries
-robberies

Try and find one.
>>
File: CMac8wLWIAA8m2U.jpg (51 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
CMac8wLWIAA8m2U.jpg
51 KB, 600x601
>>28888522
Give him my wallet. When he turns and leaves, I draw, shoot him and retreive my wallet.

Simple solution.
>>
>>28888536

In my scenario I was expecting him to run off into an alley or some shit. I'd give him the wallet, then immediately start shooting at his feet, shins, and work my way up.
>>
>>28888100

I would quickly move to my left to get out of the way of the gun. I'd then grab his right wrist and strike down on the back of his elbow. This would cause the elbow to buckle and I'd either disarm him or force him to shoot himself. Not every situation requires carrying a firearm.
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (184 KB, 614x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
184 KB, 614x720
>>28888589
>>
Magdump my glocknade 23 into his dick
>>
>>28888522
>Criminals don't expect civilians to carry guns, you have the element of surprise.
...he has a gun drawn on you already and aimed at your head, are you retarded?

honestly hope you try it and both of you retards die, the world would be better place, imo tbqh
>>
If someone has the drop on you already there isn't much you can do but give it up and maybe find the opportunity to draw. Most likely he would just flee and you would be an idiot to shoot a fleeing criminal
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 475x1203) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 475x1203
>give him wallet
>he turns around to run away
>shoot him in the back
>>
>>28888100

I'd ask for his autograph, I used to love "The Best Page in the Universe" when I was a little kid.
>>
>"Alright man chill out"
>reach for wallet
>mfw wallet is actually CCW
>hfw wallet is actually CCW
>>
>>28888100
Just give him my wallet. Not like I'm actually losing anything. My credit cards and bank card would be cancelled within 15 minutes and my license would be replaced within a week.
>>
File: MallNinja.jpg (25 KB, 393x480) Image search: [Google]
MallNinja.jpg
25 KB, 393x480
>>28888761
>>28888589
>>
>>28888828
You have to consider that you are an imbecile, first. Then don't worry about how, but if somebody tried this with some or most of us, they are walking away or not walking away full of lead.

http://www.wisn.com/news/video-shows-bouchards-owner-defending-his-store/34328414
>>
>give him wallet
>shoot him as he runs off
Totally legal in Louisiana.
>>
>>28888100
>Give me your wallet
Drop your gun, walk away and we'll forget this ever happened
>Wallet or I'll kill you
Son, I'm a U.S Marshal. You know what they do to cop killers, what do you think happens if you kill a fed?

If he's got the drop on you and you can't draw, then saying something like this is worth a try.
Note: only works if you're /fit/ and somewhat clean cut
>>
>>28888100
Give him my wallet, then when he turns around to leave, mug him for his and my wallet. Oh and his beretta, never can have too many. Then order a shit ton of suspicious materials with his card and have them shipped to the address I got off his ID.
>>
>>28889062
>all of this
I almost never carry cash and when I do it is stored safely in my car until I exit it to specifically purchase something with it.
Otherwise it is in a locked drawer in my house.
>>
>>28889136
from lake charles here lol, i carry in my vehicle ereday
>>
>>28888100
give him my wallet
>>
>>28888100
Follow demands while waiting for any opening to do otherwise.
>>
>>28889208
>Then order a shit ton of suspicious materials with his card and have them shipped to the address I got off his ID.

The ultimate troll.
>>
>>28889208
So much win
>>
>>28889171
>then saying something like this is worth a try.
Yeaaaaaaah no. Compliance is really the only way to properly handle this and honestly expect to tell the tale, unless the guy just plans to kill you anyways.
>>
>>28888100
Give him the wallet. When he turns around to leave shoot him in the back. Grab your wallet back and his gun. Leave
>>
>>28888475
Is the safety on? Would I be able to draw a glock 19 and shoot him fast enough before he flips it up?
>>
>>28888100
Califag here, suck his dick so good that he gives me his wallet before turning 360 degrees and walking away
>>
>>28889373
lots of situational variables. of course everyone has a plan until a gun is in their face. whether or not you could draw your gun quicker than him disengaging the safety is entirely up to you and your training but I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>28889363
This works in Texas, but for those of us residing in locations with unfavorable legislation, I think you need to do something like >>28888404
It's pretty hard to claim self defense when you shot DaQuan in the back lel
>>
I would drop my wallet on the ground and step back in fear. When he looks down to grab the wallet that's when I pull my ccw and end him.
>>
>>28888100
this again?
>>
Personally I'd want to keep my dignity. I couldn't hand my hard earnings to some free loading fuck who most likely will use it to buy heroin.
>>
>>28888100
I'd give him my wallet

Seriously, I doubt any sane person would take out their guns under these circumstances, but once he unpoints his gun at you, is it really worth it to take out your gun and shoot him? The danger has already passed, you should be jailed for murder if you shoot at him.
>>
>>28889384
You do know in California you can defend yourself, have no duty to retreat, and in some cases can even pursue your attacker, right?
>>
>>28888100
Act very scared and fumble taking my wallet out and drop it on the ground. While he's bending over to pick it up, draw and shoot.

No better strategy.
>>
File: 1427763996375.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
1427763996375.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>28889739

>You should be jailed for murder

Someone has stolen your belongings that you spent part of life laboring to acquire. That is retroactive enslavement. Anyone who does that to you deserves death.

Don't let the chance to give it to them slip through your hands.
>>
>>28888100
is Tom Green robbing me, or is he demanding that I give him a cows udder to suck on?
>>
>>28888536

And take his gun. Because hey, free gun. He ain't gonna need it no mo.

If you have gloves on, fish for his wallet too. Again - he ain't gonna need it no mo.
>>
>>28889868
[Posts loudly in Libertarian]

Even though I agree with you completely your post sounds funny when read aloud.
>>
File: 1451704831913.jpg (533 KB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
1451704831913.jpg
533 KB, 1800x1800
>jamal mugs me by pointing his hi-point at me
>i give him my wallet
>he turns around to run
>bob munden draw my mak
>mozambique the dindu
>dindu is kill

Now would this considered as an "attempted murder" ? Since dindu tries to flee the scene and I cap him

contributing factor
>live in southwest virginia
>asian with brown skin, BLM cant force the whitey card on me
>>
>>28889989
>using 4chan as your legal advisor
but for serious, the minute they're leaving the scene it's no longer self defense. Depending on your jurisdiction that can fuck your shit up. Ideally you trick them into turning around after the mugging at a distance of 5-15 feet and shoot them in the front of their body, making self defense a plausible claim
>>
>>28889974

Yeah I'd say it falls within what is called 'edgy' here and discarded without any regard for its logic or reason. At least as far as my word choice. But that's okay. If I said it another way I'd feel like I was sugarcoating it for /k/ommandos and they're the last persons that should need sugar coat coddling.
>>
>>28889989
>Asian
>Brown skin

Dude that's a "get out of jail free" card if you ever have to blast a dindu. Just don't show up at trial acting like a gangster or bragging etc.
>>
>>28889989
>asian with brown skin, BLM cant force the whitey card on me

Didn't stop them from trying to flimflam the zimzam.
>>
You mean pretend your scared hand him my wallet with ny hands up crouch quickly use a lady as shield pull our my gun bang bang hes down in a crowd of people while he still holding a gun because my hallow point bullets didn't leave a exit wound hopefully. Saw that video. Like 2 months ago
>>
>>28889989
>drawing the metropolitan using the wrong hand signals

Its thumb, middle finger and pointer finger together, dummy.
>>
>>28889739
>I doubt any sane person would take out their guns under these circumstances
Why would you have a gun and not use it?
>>
>>28888100
>Is he far away from me?
Yes=agree and draw my gun (positioned above my ass pocket where my wallet is)
With any luck he thinks I'm grabbing my wallet and I surprise him.
>No.
Tell him "ok, nobody has to get hurt" and hand over my wallet. If he gets aggressive then I can not trust his word on not hurting me and I go for my gun instead.

So...basically go for my gun unless he really has the drop on me...which he wouldn't if situationally aware.
>>
I would tell him I'm buying underage children beer and that it would be mean of him to take my wallet then invite him to the store and hope we both get invited to drink with the children.
>>
Maybe related, maybe not, but I'd go for it. Drop the wallet "accidentally" or something. Some sort of otherwise seemingly negligent distraction, and put a couple in the fucker if it distracts him. I don't know. I've only ever been in one situation where I was about to be attacked and the second I went for my gun, the guy ran off and I stopped what I was doing and got the fuck away from that area. Part of me thinks a wave of extreme actions against criminals by civilians is almost necessary to get the point across. I mean, thinking reasonably (and maybe this is where I'm fucking up), but if you're some nobody who tries to mug people on a dark street and you keep hearing about people being shot and killed or severely wounded (think colostomy bag fucked for life status) for trying to rob the common folk... Maybe you might think twice. Maybe. Don't know. Tired. Probably should go to bed. I'm not crazy am I?
>>
>>28888100
if im by myself and he doesnt seem like hes going to shoot me anyway I'll give him my wallet
and when he's looking through my mess of receipts for cash i dont carry I'll gut shoot him and watch him die slowly
>>
>>28889796
That doesn't matter because I at least got to suck a dick
>>
>>28889518

I think the idea is that you kill him and then GTFO quick before authorities show up.
>>
>>28888100
This type of scenario has occurred before. The person under attack ended up killing people on multiple occasions.

https://youtu.be/pkWgp2abM2w
>>
>>28888535
started thinking about this... googled car jacking... not a single minority
>>
>>28890543
if that's your style then sure but consider there may be witnesses or surveillance cameras you're not aware of in the heat of the moment.
>b-b-but your honor I feared for my life as I shot a man in the back, then proceeded to magdump into his head and violate his corpse while chanting KKK poetry
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.