[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Military pet peeves about civilians >Trying to top me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 29
File: Whi2jyE.png (937 KB, 434x512) Image search: [Google]
Whi2jyE.png
937 KB, 434x512
ITT: Military pet peeves about civilians

>Trying to top me with the achievement of a relative. "Oh you're in the Army? My cousin/uncle/friend's coworkers uncle is a SEAL/Green Beret/Marine Recon"

>"Yeah bro, I'm too independent for that shit. I would yell back at a drill sergeant if he yelled at me"

>Civilians who wear tactical shirts, BDU bottoms, ballistic goggles as sunglasses and patches who have no military experience. Seriously, especially if it's digital camo, you look like a huge faggot.

>Edgyfags who ask how it feels to be a slave to "the MILLITARUH INDUSHRIAL COMPLEKS" of who smugly tell me that they "pay my salary"
>>
>>28886427
>Civilians who wear tactical shirts, BDU bottoms, ballistic goggles as sunglasses and patches who have no military experience. Seriously, especially if it's digital camo, you look like a huge faggot.

Fuck you faggot. I can wear all the god damn camo I want.
>>
>Not realizing you actually are a slave to the MIC

Pretty much all you're doing is fighting for the Jews and to protect some sandniggers oil profits.
>>
Nice post, slave. Thank you for your cervix.
>>
Civilian pet peeves about military
>they make threads like theses
>>
>you ever kill anyone?
>how does it feel to be a killer?
>>
File: Cowa_5af89f_286256.jpg (117 KB, 766x511) Image search: [Google]
Cowa_5af89f_286256.jpg
117 KB, 766x511
>>28886445
Yeah, you sure can! You still look like an autistic chode if you're not in the military though
>>
>>28886427
>>Civilians who wear tactical shirts, BDU bottoms, ballistic goggles as sunglasses and patches who have no military experience. Seriously, especially if it's digital camo, you look like a huge faggot.
Watch out, buttblasted fashion police, fuck you, I can wear my M81's if I damn well please.
>>
>>28886427
>"dude you ever kill anyone"
>"is it like (insert movie/video game/show here)"
>>
>>28886427
Classic "I'm special look at me" syndrome. I agree that a large majority of your pet peeves are indicative of general faggotry, but no one gives a fuck about you dude. Your service does not make you special in any way. Take it from someone who was in the same line of work.
>>
>>28886486
>implying BDUs aren't retro.
>implying its not different when /out/
>implying anyone with anything is that guy
>>
>>28886427
>a slave to "the MILLITARUH INDUSHRIAL COMPLEKS"

truth hurts now get back to iraqistan and die for isreal like a good goy
>>
>>28886427

I took everything else seriously until this, you're gay.
>>
>>28886486
That's my choice if I want to. Sometimes I'm inna pasture and gotta get gas or something from Wally World. I'm not gonna change my pants because some /fa/g thinks I look silly.

Also, I live in Oklahoma, if you don't own camo pants, you're a faggot or a transplant.
>>
I'm a military cop in Brazil. People's acts or way of dressing does not bother me, however:

>how many people/kids you killed?

>how many bribes do you take a day/how much do you charge to get someone off the hook?

>how does it feel like to be a genocist/dictatorship widow/[insert leftist bullshit accusation here]?

That shit gets me mad every time.
>>
>>28886427
Trying to top me with the achievement of a relative. "Oh you're in the Army? My cousin/uncle/friend's coworkers uncle is a SEAL/Green Beret/Marine Recon"

>I want to talk and relate to you but the only commonality is my cousin who is also in the military maybe that will work.

"Yeah bro, I'm too independent for that shit. I would yell back at a drill sergeant if he yelled at me"

>I don't want to join the military

Civilians who wear tactical shirts, BDU bottoms, ballistic goggles as sunglasses and patches who have no military experience. Seriously, especially if it's digital camo, you look like a huge faggot.

>That stuff they wear looks comfy and cool as fuck. I like people in the military too so i'll wear my favorite type of gear like other fans

Edgyfags who ask how it feels to be a slave to "the MILLITARUH INDUSHRIAL COMPLEKS" of who smugly tell me that they "pay my salary"

>I panic inside when I notice people my age are quickly gaining the scars of a truly different lifestyle so i belittle it to feel better about myself. I really wish mom had stayed together with dad...
>>
File: 1449785092493.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1449785092493.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>28886427
>you should respect because i got a job that literally anyone who isn't retarded or a gimp could get

ok LOL
>>
File: veteran hobo.jpg (100 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
veteran hobo.jpg
100 KB, 300x450
>military peeves
No one fucking cares. We get it. You are a vet. Congrats on your $30,000 pension.

No one is impressed when you walk around with a constipated look on your face, you balding manlet.
No one is impressed by your F-450 covered in bumper stickers
And no one is impressed by your limited weapons knowledge gleaned from the few times you put your hands on an M9.

No one cares that you were in the military. Either you got what you needed when you were in, or you didn't and now you can't shut up about the nothingness that was your military career.
>>
File: 92807.jpg (50 KB, 428x322) Image search: [Google]
92807.jpg
50 KB, 428x322
itt: buttblasted mall cops who pissed hot at meps
>>
>>28886427
>>Trying to top me with the achievement of a relative. "Oh you're in the Army? My cousin/uncle/friend's coworkers uncle is a SEAL/Green Beret/Marine Recon"
Don't mention you were in the service.

>>"Yeah bro, I'm too independent for that shit. I would yell back at a drill sergeant if he yelled at me"
Again, don't mention you're a Veteran

>>Civilians who wear tactical shirts, BDU bottoms, ballistic goggles as sunglasses and patches who have no military experience. Seriously, especially if it's digital camo, you look like a huge faggot.
They do, but I don't care. At least they're not wearing hipster fag clothes.

>>Edgyfags who ask how it feels to be a slave to "the MILLITARUH INDUSHRIAL COMPLEKS" of who smugly tell me that they "pay my salary"
The battles we fought only benefited Israel, and have done nothing but drive our country further into debt and create a literal terrorist state in Iraq. Removing Saddam was stupid at best. Afghanistan is a wasted effort

>>28886547
This.

Sincerely, a Veteran.
>>
F
>>
>>28886427
Shut up, faggot.
>>
>>28886538
You're in Brazil, don't even try to pretend you're not being bribed or killing kids
>>
>>28886538
>>how many bribes do you take a day/how much do you charge to get someone off the hook?

So, uh
How much DO you charge?
Asking for a friend.
>>
Thank you for protecting me from those illiterate goat herders on the other side of the planet #blessed.
>>
File: 1455236476824.jpg (625 KB, 922x554) Image search: [Google]
1455236476824.jpg
625 KB, 922x554
God I hate welfare queens, you realize youre all unconstitutional bureaucrats right? We should just abolition if the military and maintain voluntary militias
>>
File: you know what time it is.jpg (13 KB, 302x285) Image search: [Google]
you know what time it is.jpg
13 KB, 302x285
I thought the military was supposed to teach you not to cry like a bitch about your problems
>>
>>28886427
>this welfare whore frustration
into the israel-industrial complex it goes
>>
>>28886787

Thank you for protecting me from those illiterate goat herders on the other side of the planet #blessed.

>I believe everything i hear on CNN or The Young Turks and my parents tell me i am witty
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 190x199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 190x199
>>28886792
This
>>
>>28886427

THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE, HERO!
>>
File: goghfuckyoself.jpg (40 KB, 329x365) Image search: [Google]
goghfuckyoself.jpg
40 KB, 329x365
>>28886822

Who exactly are the armed forces protecting us from then?

ISIS?

I haven't seen any ISIS members roaming the countryside. I don't live in one of the top 10 largest cities in the States (or even the top 1000), so the chance of me being a victim of international terrorism is approximately 0%. But by all means let's spend billions, trillions of dollars and get Americans killed in a hellhole on the other side of the planet to possibly prevent a carbomb from going off in Brooklyn or something.
>>
>>28886743

>You're in Brazil, don't even try to pretend you're not being bribed or killing kids

I kill any person who shoots at me. I don't give a shit if it's a 12 year old kid or a 40 year old man. Their bullets hurt just the same.

>>28886768

>How much DO you charge?

I do not ever take bribes, nor do I turn a blind eye to my subordinates who do. Anyone caught taking bribes under my command goes straight to the batallion's jail.

Every two or three months or so I make a Q&A thread here. If anybody has any more questions wait another three weeks or so.
>>
>>28886427

My grandfather scaled a flagpole and stole the Nazi Eagle from the top of it. He also knifed an SS officer by running around a corner and stabbing him in the throat when he came running after.

Brought home the eagle and the officer's armband along with 2 bronze stars. He was a 5'2 cook.

You are a .52 cock.
>>
File: WP_20141126_13_58_37_Pro.jpg (2 MB, 2000x3552) Image search: [Google]
WP_20141126_13_58_37_Pro.jpg
2 MB, 2000x3552
Service, um, thanks for it.
>>
>>28886427
Thank you for your service
>to the empire

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g87en9s899Q
>>
>>28886427
>BDU bottoms
Well those are my painting/yardwork pants so deal with it.
>>
>calling /k/fags out on being mall ninjas

ITT:Butthurt
>>
>>28886804
Only after you're out can you cry like a little bitch about your problems.

I love how if you make one joke or rub one of these guys the wrong way, they automatically get all motto and try using the "you can't talk to me like that, I was in the (insert branch)!" card.
>never operated
>had desk job
>not a trigger pulling badass

I don't lack respect for anyone in the military, just have more for some. If all you did was sign off on deliveries of toilet paper on-base stateside, don't act like Billy Badass when I joke about shit in a bar.

I also know for a fact that there are some absolute scumbags in the military. I'm sure they had to tone it down in training/during their time in service, but shitty people will always be shitty people.
>>
>>28886427
You literally just quoted a RangerUp video word for word so you can look cool on /k/
>>
>>28886867
Who exactly are the armed forces protecting us from then?

ISIS?

I haven't seen any ISIS members roaming the countryside. I don't live in one of the top 10 largest cities in the States (or even the top 1000), so the chance of me being a victim of international terrorism is approximately 0%. But by all means let's spend billions, trillions of dollars and get Americans killed in a hellhole on the other side of the planet to possibly prevent a carbomb from going off in Brooklyn or something.

>i had to google the middle east to find out what i was talking about. I'm still not sure why this is the individual veterans fault but i get easily flustered so i'll just blame some poor bastards who needed a job out of highschool and not the people who tell them what to do.
>>
Fuck off welfare queens, you're not superior to anyone slave.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>28886539
Fucking this.

My only annoyance is when Autists think that their reading of books and trawling of /k/ makes them an operator.

Open your eyes, you're a tool to achieve foreign policy outcomes set by some office dweeb much smarter than the Spergs who dominate this disturbing place.

One thing I don't get is how much slag people give grunts on here and their 'lack of trigger time' on weapons. I'm not a Yank so I don't really know. I generally shoot every week or two.
>>
>>28887095
Fucking this.

My only annoyance is when Autists think that their reading of books and trawling of /k/ makes them an operator.

Open your eyes, you're a tool to achieve foreign policy outcomes set by some office dweeb much smarter than the Spergs who dominate this disturbing place.

One thing I don't get is how much slag people give grunts on here and their 'lack of trigger time' on weapons. I'm not a Yank so I don't really know. I generally shoot every week or two.

>i'm australian or british so pay attention to me PAY ATTENTION TO ME!
>>
>>28887078
Fuck off welfare queens, you're not superior to anyone slave.

Kill yourself.

>i don't genuinely believe this but i'm bored and there are no interesting threads to post in.
>>
>>28887104
Jesus you're good friend.
Didn't realise that my posting would hurt you so bad though.
>>
>>28887137
Jesus you're good friend.
Didn't realise that my posting would hurt you so bad though.

>i want to start a conversation with anyone other than myself to feel intellectually superior
>>
>>28886448
>that feel when I am a MIC
>that feel when only MQ-1/9 crews will understand that feel
>>
the welfare queen meme is hilarious, I personally love being called a welfare queen even though 20 percent of americans are on welfare

I don't care if civvies wear military shit because I literally wear Crye G3s and PCUs everywhere so I would be a huge hypocrite if I thought like the OP does
>>
>>28887158
the welfare queen meme is hilarious, I personally love being called a welfare queen even though 20 percent of americans are on welfare

I don't care if civvies wear military shit because I literally wear Crye G3s and PCUs everywhere so I would be a huge hypocrite if I thought like the OP does

>my pants are expensive and i'm bored
>>
>>28887116
I genuinely believe you're no better than me, in fact you're worse.
>>
>>28887180
I genuinely believe you're no better than me, in fact you're worse

>i wish this guy would respond to me so i could find something ANYTHING to call him out on. Maybe he's just a troll... but i'm bored so i'll just egg him on
>>
>>28887174
Nice quote, what's your point?
>>
>>28887198
Nice quote, what's your point?

>aren't you going to make fun of my pants? I wonder if theres going to be a thread about the raid tonight.
>>
>>28886427

Yeah bro, Im too independent for that shit. I went to college.
>>
>>28887146
What are you bitter about mate? You can tell me, many beautiful friendships have sprouted from the strangest circumstances!
>>
>>28887017
This tho
>>
>>28887235
What are you bitter about mate? You can tell me, many beautiful friendships have sprouted from the strangest circumstances!

>so damn bored right now...
>>
>>28886538
You're a Brazilian MP. You ARE killing kids.
>>
>>28887346

See >>28886870.
>>
thank you for your service the thread
>>
>>28886427
Hush little one.
I pay your salary.
>>
>>28887034

You didn't answer the base question tho, what are the armed forces protecting us from?
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 504x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 504x360
Thank you for your service.
>>
>>28886427

Yep, you're superior for signing up to kill people for the government in exchange for welfare checks.

Damn pesky civilians bothering you.
>>
>>28887389
You didn't answer the base question tho, what are the armed forces protecting us from?

>I need someone to hate so you will never change my mind. I simply enjoy arguing
>>
>>28887248
I am Dude, I'm sitting at work waiting for people to unfuck themselves so I can finish my work and go home early. What time is it where you are?
>>
>>28886427

>F
>>
>>28886427
I didn't know my dad served in Korea until I was rummaging around in his locked file cabinets.

I don't go around talking about being held up 3 times when I was a bank teller getting paid $10.5k/year

yes i mad
>>
>>28886427
have you considered not mentioning youre in the military every 12 seconds? because nearly all of the things in this shitty weekly thread of yours could be solved by shutting your mouth and realizing nobody cares.
>>
>>28887454

>I don't go around talking about being held up 3 times when I was a bank teller getting paid $10.5k/year

some stories are worth telling friendo
>>
>>28886486
BDU pants are kampfy though
>>
>>28886427
>Angry Facebook Veterans
Doing a job for 4-however many years doesn't make you special.
>>
>>28886427
>peolle who wear sports jerseys.
You're a fat fuck with a beer gut, you don't pay for the Dolphins you lying fuck.
>>
>>28886688
This. The only awesome thing I got out of Iraq and Afghan was experience in fighting a conventional and an unconventional war. Shit was cash. Don't care about the politics, benefits, pensions, awards, PTSD, etc. Having this experience puts me on top of all you POG veteran faggots, civilian hating bitches, and neckbeard /k/ommandos who can't even run.
>>
>>28886534
Transplant?
>>
>>28887579
i liek u
>>
>>28886474
>>28886474

Non-military fag here, but I've heard my Armyfag friend have this kind of conversation.

>Friend: I'm in the army
>Dumb bitch: SO YOU'RE KILLING PEOPLE?!
>F: No, I'm a line mechanic, I just work on the vehicles
>DB: BUT YOU'RE HELPING KILL PEOPLE BY DOING THAT

Hey, Dumb Bitch, do you have a job that pays taxes? Then you're paying the salaries of people who kill people as well as for the equipment they use.
>>
>>28886867
There was an ISIS beheading in Oklahoma actually. Also what do you want? No military? Whether the dumbass politicians use the military correctly or not is not the military's business. Like the Police officers in my town, they don't really do that much meaningful anymore. But we still need them, just in case. Only difference in the metaphor is I hate the police and want them out of my business. Since the military is there to protect me in a way that doesn't encroach my life I appreciate them. Thanks Vets
>>
File: 1454958121072.jpg (94 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
1454958121072.jpg
94 KB, 500x456
>>28886979
Thread /er.
>>
Good god, this thread is cancer.
>>
>>28887585
Someone from a different place who tries to fit in but doesn't quite get it.
>>
>>28886448
>implying everyone joins the military for "muh sacrifice"
>implying those Jew overlords dont offer great benefits that make joining a smart option for any young adult
>>
>>28886977
Buy new pants, faggot. Go to a fucking thrift shop.
>>
>people who believe they have a moral high ground because they spent 4 years as a welfare queen

Pretty cringe-worthy desu
>>
>>28886979
This.

One thing I never understood was civilians obsessed with patches. I always thought that the point of a patch was to depict something earned or something you are part of, not something you buy for 2 bucks plus shipping on amazon
>>
I bought my guns and shit in preparation for THE happening, or any smaller happenings that might put my family in danger.

I don't feel like some commando who's roleplaying as a covert operator. I just want to know how to be more deadly than anyone I'd run into in a life or death situation. I sure as fuck don't worship random vets for no fucking reason - I know most of you were working a wrench in some hangar. That doesn't mean I don't respect our military guys. A job is a job, and anyone who does their job right deserves the respect of their fellow working man.

I come from a military father (3 tours vietnam), and my mom has gone off the rails with 'support the troops' shit in the last few years. They like to hang around the VFW and get wasted with vets... I like vets.

I don't understand lending your body over to the government for the benefit of the elite, at the expense of the poor. I can think of nothing worse than some kebab taking potshots at me because I'm an invader. God that sounds fucking terrible. Not quite morally right, not quite morally wrong, just the byproduct of forces far beyond your control...

Either way, don't give me shit for being a survivalist who wants to know combat. The military doesn't have exclusive claim to combat, tactics, and weaponry. They have valid, important applications outside of your big club, and you have no grounds to judge those who enjoy them.
>>
>>28887213
I don't know how to properly greentext: the redditor
>>
>>28887769
>not having state patch or confederate flag patch

It's like you aren't proud of your shit, boy.
>>
>>28887769
Eh, i guess it's more of a collection thing. I only get custom/fictional patches cause I think they look cool.
>Pic related
>>
>>28887769
No dumbass, patches can be things you like.

I like Kel-Tec and Glock, so I have patches hanging on the wall of my closet. I have a "Keyboard Commando" patch that sits right above my monitors.

I didn't know you earned "infedel" and other "morale patches". They are, and always were bought for fun.
>>
"I protect the federal government" of yesterday starter pack

The mind consenting for a search my feline smells marijuana they is trained I just really need to do it man thanks

The women have equal opportunity in the workplace but let me raise my voice at you ma'am.

Same guy using military issued socks to cover his ammo cartridge as a life hack, let me wear it to bed because I'm resourceful, leaving my wife's and kids behind and letting McDonald's workers put up with their shitty attitude because all freedom isnt free if I ask for another taxed funded double nylon threaded sock that I later will give to a stran her and me viral videos about.
>>
>>28886427
Faggots like you are what makes the Military look bad you entitled Queen.
>>
You know what bothers me?

People who were in the military who never fucking shut up about it, and years after they retire they still live their life like they're still a Marine or in the Army.

Once you're out of the military, you're a civilian. Once you're in a civilian setting and have no military obligations, you're a civilian. If you're off-duty in Maui cashing in your government checks with your dependapottomi, you're a civilian.
>>
>>28887861
Seriously, this dude gives us a bad rep. I just wanted to shoot guns and play with radios
>>
>>28887896
This, Jesus Christ never shutting up about it highlights that it's the only thing you've ever done with your life
>>
File: 1453623441302.jpg (35 KB, 460x631) Image search: [Google]
1453623441302.jpg
35 KB, 460x631
>>28887832
>>
>>28886427
>"How dare you exercise your freedom as an American citizen, don't you know I fought and died for that?"
t. Every Vet Ever

I say, do, and wear whatever the fuck I want because I'm a goddamn American. If you don't like it, you're welcome to come on down and try to put a stop to it.

Like all vets though, you'll seek out a group of other ex-milfags and sit there and seethe in a corner until you can find an easy mark to gang-beat in a bar alleyway before you commit suicide by cop because your Philipina wife divorced you less than 10 seconds after she received the paperwork indicating she was a permanent citizen because your lack of job skills ensured you rapidly became a loser after your savings from your single 4 year contract ran out. Enjoy the slim possibility that one of your buddies will use a family connection to get a middle management job in a warehouse, retail store or other menial workplace and give you work lifting boxes after you hit rock bottom. You can rest easy knowing that he'll fight tooth and nail to avoid firing you because you're an aggressive fuck up who can't hack it in a civilian workplace that actually expects results, as opposed to the blame-shifting fuckfest that is the United States Armed Forces. If you're *REALLY* lucky, you might live in the northeast and get a few good years of tremendous heroin addiction in before you kill your liver.
>>
>>28886538
Do you play soccer in your unifor??
Do your women suffer bunda I luv it

Only in Brazil have I seen that a already shot criminal keep getting shot at as they lay helpless on the ground 2 feet away, it's two feet just kick him with you capoiera.

Only in turd world country's do criminals get shit in the back as they flee their 12 dollar profit robbery.

Only in America can you get shot by the old man that hit you with his car and you crossed the street because you stood up and walked to his car.
>>
>>28887968
Need to work on that English, nig.
>>
>>28886822
Bro don't even bother asking for service in general
>>
>>28887964
I worked with ex military guys before. 1/2 of them won't tell you until it happens to come up in conversation. The other half tell you right away then stand there expecting some response.

Bless the guys who keep it to themselves. They're more interesting to talk to anyway, and usually don't make a fuss about questions.

I had a buddy get his ass kicked by some hawaiian kid who was having a freakout at a bar. He was wearing a vaguely military style jacket (not surplus), and apparently that was enough for that shitbag to go all "my brothers died wearing that" on him.

By the time we stopped him, he was already trying to explain to us how he held his best friend in his arms when he died. His two buddies just stood there while he freaked out on some tiny dude who didn't know why he was getting beaten.
>>
>>28888051

Are you sure that was a hawaiin and not a dago?

Did you friend get his ass beat by Rambo?
>>
File: Fuck I don't know.png (18 KB, 560x402) Image search: [Google]
Fuck I don't know.png
18 KB, 560x402
>be veteran-fag and going back to school for certs
>don't have any problems having conversations with civilian-fags despite being in South Commieforniastan

Am I supposed to be some disgruntled asshole straight out of OEF/OIF or something?
>>
>>28886448
Actually all I'm doing is learning a valuable skills for free while getting my college paid for and saving thousands of dollars for when im done with my contract but thanks tho.
>>
>>28888101
He was a hawaiian. One of my buddies was from hawaii and recognized him as such. I wouldn't have been able to guess since 90% of tropical people look alike to me.
>>
>>28886867
The protection from isis my belief is the Christian God of the Bible through the blood of lamb Jesus Christ who died for my sins, as well as the Arab born government paid workers with naturalized paper to work in my country and abroad. With access to sites and countries alike. But americas values can be relied on some immigrant work, put it ol redneck johnny with a full beard and a spray on tan to show up and yell "god willing" every other sentence Maybe if I open a restaraunt like them chef niggas from University of South California "paladar" maybe things won't be so accessible. Ever seen that movie "paladar" good fucking movie.
>>
>>28888051
I used to live near Camp Lejeune. Every single thing in that rant is something I've seen at least 3-4 times firsthand. The only thing I left out is the constant DUI deaths on the highways. If I had the capital, I'd open up a motorcycle dealership down there and just straight up tell the retards "this is a two-wheeled coffin, you are going to die on this."

They would buy it anyway out of spite/bravado. I'd be a millionaire.
>>
>>28888123
Half of /k/ are no-guns armchair warriors. You seem like a well-adjusted person who has actually served. So yeah, having a mature conversation with someone, even a Californian with an opposing viewpoint, seems like a normal thing to do.
>>
>>28886427
How did you even find this website?
Why do you even go here?
>>
Drill instructors are like grizzly bears, if you were walking through the forest and you saw a grizzly bear coming in the opposite direction you wouldn't say I'm not taking any shit from that bear I'm too independent for that. You shut your mouth and try not to be noticed
>>
>>28887964
Good damn. This guy's mad. And mildly entitled.

>>28888051
That's sad. I know firsthand, as a friend, what a bitch PTSD is on these people's lives and those around them.
>>
>>28886870
I've been to some of your AMAs, you're a cool dude.
>>
>>28886904
My grandfather would scale cliffs to grab the eggs of a negro man I mean the eagle that nested it's freedom like nest a top. Every morning at least one of the tribesman would slip half way up. Generations of fear of falling. We are a old customs but our abnormalities never pushed a response out like why are you still going up a cliff just use a helicopter. He brought the egg home but it hatched when he got here. The story of how the world began on the back of a giant turtle.
>>
File: shall not be infringed.jpg (234 KB, 624x468) Image search: [Google]
shall not be infringed.jpg
234 KB, 624x468
>>28886427
>Civilians who wear tactical shirts, BDU bottoms

suck my ass bro
>>
File: boom.jpg (2 MB, 3824x2550) Image search: [Google]
boom.jpg
2 MB, 3824x2550
>>28886427
Sup faggot
>>
>>28886904
Waffen SS didn't wear armbands. Your grandfather is a liar
>>
>>28886427
>Joins a group that defends the rights of the people
>Gets upset when people exercise those rights
Wow, you're a special kinda douchebag. Sounds like you're just assmad whenever someone infringes on the edge benefits of being in your club (ie: running around in camo, patches, and all that. You know the stupid shit you signed up for). So when someone does what you signed up to do without having to sign up, you get upset
>>
>>28887007
I'm sure your joking got me giggling in my toilet paper filled room because I forgot last weeks sign off and you haven't noticed the shortage but I have and I get to use 10 sheets more than I did the hour before. Do Finland have the right to hold a pair of bear arms?
>>
>>28887769
>I earned MY patches

What your NG deployment patch to Kuwait? Fuck off faggot.

>inb4 "Achktually I was a ranger"
No one cares
>>
>>28886427
your military achievements are probably meaningless to anyone but you and you're clearly insecure about it.

you're also insecure about you attachment to a power structure, your socialized pay system of military pay grades, and bad clothing (and life) choices
>>
>>28886427
Thank you for your service, and your girl's holes
>>
>>28887095
I'm not a tool, I can't just walk up to a police academy without expecting a physical running is physical I ask because a police man ran at me I think that was a physical motion like fucking in a asshole
>>
>I was going to join the Military, but...
No fuck you nobody cares.

ALL OF THEM HAVE THIS STORY, TOO.
>>
>>28888123
>OEF/OIF fb group
That group makes me hate veterans. So many butthurt retards.
>>
>>28886427
So you've been in the military for like 6 months and you're still a faggot
>>
>>28887769
Saggy panted civilians don't wear patches I don't what you're talking about.>>28886516
Tough break I'm over weight back to school for me
>>
>>28886427

Protip: Tons of civilians have jobs/duties for which tactical gear makes sense. In fact, there are more civilian 'operators' in the US than there are people in the military.

Lets just count the number of private security, LEO's, corrections officers, trainers, hunters, worksmen, and outdoorsmen for whom that clothing makes sense. Now lets compare that to the tiny number of military personnel who's jobs involve using guns on an even semi regular basis.

Most in the military do mundane shit their entire career. You could realistically do 90% of military jobs in a pair of bermuda shorts and flip flops. So, truthfully you look just as stupid wearing a uniform while doing your job cooking beans in the mess, or writing reports in a cubicle. Poser.

Next time you decide to have a self fellating ego trip, how bout you mind your own fucking business instead?
>>
>>28886522
>ballistic goggles as sunglasses
to be fair, this is pretty retarded unless you're skiing/snowboarding, but those arent ballistic. When shooting i guess its ok, but its still more retarded than just regular eyepro
>>
>>28888494
>>28886870
Chances are youre not in command some alcoholic junkie with 30 years of experience is and your in for a world of learning because he knows how to clean the office toilets and hides the bleach from you. Abrigado
>>
Why did you jump under that?
>habits
What did you do that it's a habit to jump under or behind stuff?
>for the millionth goddamned time stop slamming shit against shit.
It's funny to watch you jump
>>
>>28888143
HAHAHHAHA oh wait you're serious
>>
>>28887896
>in bar with brother and his friend
>Guy will not fucking shut up about his time in the marines.
>Trained trainer
>Operating operator
>Jesus fucking Christ.
>Guy finally leaves

Brother: So did he ever tell you he was a cook?
>>
>>28888976
How much is your debt friend? :V
>>
>>28886427
>>
>>28887822
>I didn't know you earned "infedel" and other "morale patches". They are, and always were bought for fun.

Not him but wearing those specific types of patches without having been in the military makes you look fake af. Double if you have that shit on a velcro baseball cap.

If you were never deployed to a brown country stfu with coming up to people in front of their kids and talking about "hadjis" and muzlams.
>>
File: Facepalm-Meme-Picard-04.jpg (44 KB, 1024x1018) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm-Meme-Picard-04.jpg
44 KB, 1024x1018
>>28886427

What's even more pathetic is military and vets whom base their entire identity on serving then look down on anyone who tries to emulate the "tactical" look.

It's a fucking compliment you dipshit.

The cold hard truth is you aren't a special snowflake for serving. Just means you were able-bodied but not smart enough to make better life choices.

Also, obligatory "faggot".
>>
>>28889141
>you can only be racist if they have shot at you

Actually kinda makes sense. BUT my first amendment SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED either.
>>
>>28886427
Fuck off, I'm in the military too and you're full of shit.
The only thing on your faggoty list you got right is fags saying they'd punch a DS or yell back.
Being in the military doesn't entitle you to some sort of superiority complex over being a civilian, and you'd know that if you weren't a boot.
>>
File: 1371076893496.jpg (49 KB, 464x444) Image search: [Google]
1371076893496.jpg
49 KB, 464x444
>>28888143
>taking money from people who worked for it by using the government to steal it from them
>thinks you're superior to someone who isn't a big enough cunt to let the government steal for them
>>
>>28886534
Seriously, I grew up in OKC, camo pants were pretty normal things to wear. I still wear BDU pants all the time, but mostly solid colors. They are practical and comfy as fuck.
>>
>>28887146
>>28887116
>>28887104
>Being this butthurt
>>
>>28886427
Gotta be honestly, no one cares about you or your record except Cawadooty kids. I get the first and thirds peeve. The second peeve is typical of everyone ever. I worked in a few different jobs and everyone said "I ain't taking shit from the bossman" until they were taking shit from the bossman. Its a common attitude.

The last one maybe happened once. I used to work at a walmart as a manager, and every other customer with a complaint did the whole "I pay ur salary" shuck and jive. Its nothing new, anyone who works in a service industry has probably gotten it.
>>
>>28888998
Pogs gonna pog regardless of the branch anon.
>>
>>28886427
I had patches on a multicam jacket. Every armyfag wanted to know where I got them, because one was a caution wet floor triangle and the other was a subdued green Star Wars Rebel insignia.
>>
>>28889167
>you can only be racist if they have shot at you

More like

>if its that big of a deal why are you here and not there?

They are like black kids who live in suburban neighborhoods pretending to be in the Bloods. Everybody knows its fake and you are trying to impress people with shit you didn't do.
>>
File: 1439415958367.png (94 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1439415958367.png
94 KB, 292x257
Police cosplaying as military, and SWAT guys referring to themselves as "operators"
>>
>>28886427

"MUH SPESHUL SUIT! ONLY I GET TO WEAR MUH SPESHUL SUIT!"

I swear, the green-queens who bitch the most about this shit were all in sanitation or some desk jockey position.
>>
>>28886427

Military elistists are the reason my childhood dreams got crushed. Always wanted to charge up Iwo Jima and shoot some japs in the face for honor but I can't go back in time.

So I'm stuck with people like OP being in the military and nothing dissuades me more than fucking sheltered kids who join the military and then act like everyone should treat them like war heros.
>>
>>28889807
More like we don't have based soldiers anymore cause we haven't had a huge war in a long time.
>>
>>28886427

You sound exactly like every self entitled military shitcunt I have ever met.....

Getting pissed off because of what someone else wears? Are you for real?

... and yes. I am in the Army. I wish you were in my platoon, I would PT a whiny cunt like you to death.
>>
File: 1452894642320.png (120 KB, 298x324) Image search: [Google]
1452894642320.png
120 KB, 298x324
>Was an MP
>Deal with suicides
>Families torn asunder
>Kids living in squalor
>Husbands killing wives
>Wives killing husbands
>Wives being prostitues
>Husbands sleeping with the wives of others
>Dead kids from neglect
>Animals starved to the point of death
>Kids raping other kids in the woods, and yeah, they were black kids raping white girls
>Soldiers doing drugs to de with their issues
>Bloaters and more suicides
>So many suicides....
>Mfw someone says "Thank you for your service" when i get my discount

I drink to forget and to sleep. I would gladly take it all back and work as a waiter again just to scrub the memories away.
>>
my parents sent 5 pairs of 5.11 pants to me for Christmas.
I don't wear any other "tactical" looking pieces of clothing but I can't help feel like I look like image in OP.
I guess I'll just put them in the back of the closet.
>th-th-thanks, mom and dad.
>I-I... like them. I Wear th-them all the time.
>love you guys, too.
>>
>>28887787
How do you hold a family and prepare for the happenings aren't you backed up with your mortgage like millions of Americans buying guns and and sliced bread for the happenings how stupid
>>
Families who hate the military so much they disown their fuck trophies who join.
Just put a brother in the ground and 3 people besides the funeral detail were there. My 1sg, Cpt from when we were down range and myself.

Dude was loosing his shit I tried to help from 1100 mi away. 4th suicide from my platoon.
>>
>>28887405
That's a misquote of a misquote. https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/George_Orwell#Misattributed
>>
>>28890411

I have never met a single person that enjoyed being an MP. All the worst things about being a soldier and all the worst things about being a cop, rolled into one shitty job.
>>
>>28890672
You are very correct... very correct
>>
File: Army_Combat_Uniform.jpg (481 KB, 829x1200) Image search: [Google]
Army_Combat_Uniform.jpg
481 KB, 829x1200
>inna checkout at super market
>see person inna pic related behind me
>immediately sigh
>think to myself how much of a faggot he his
>what the fuck is he doing, wearing camouflage?
>does he not know how much of a fucking autist he is?
>he even has that ugly-ass hat, what the fuck
>what an autistic chode, holy shit
>cashier rings up my mountain dew and doritos
>for some reason the qt3.14 cashier is frightened when i pull out my wallet
>think about what she could possibly be afraid of
>pay for my shit and put my wallet back into my trench coat
>gives me the receipt
>put it in my cargo shorts pocket and leave
>still can't believe how autistic that faggot was behind me wearing all that camo
>>
>>28886486
Its pants, stop being a autist about something that does not matter in the slightest.
>>
>>28886792
This
motion passed

welfare queens, go cry
>>
>>28889386
>>28886534
O/k/ie meetup when?
>>
>>28886427
That's a long list of shit I don't care about coming from government property.
>>
>>28886427
>mad that if you enlisted during the same post 9/11 war on terror era where they were emptying the prisons into the US military everyone instantly views you as lower class
protip EAS'd anon, a non "civilian" wearing 511 pants looks just as cringey and autistic as anyone else.
>>
>>28891162
Three votes needed for motion to pass and be carried, fuckwit.
>>
>>28886427
nobody else makes a halfdecent fucking coat with anything other than diarrhetic splatter camos. Digital's pretty gay though I'll give you that
>>
>>28886427
>Civilians who wear ballistic goggles as sunglasses
Well I guess I would be pretty annoyed too if I had to make shit up to seek attention on a zimbabwean basket weaving website.

Don't you have any dicks to suck right now Mr. Important?
>>
>Civilians that say: I would have joined but my "knee, some type of high school football injury , random unrelated excuse or car accident"

Just say you were too scare to enlist at the time, that's the truth.
>>
>>28886427
>>
>>28886713
Kek
>>
>>28886427
People like you are why people dont respect veterans anymore.
>>
>>28892726
The excuses chubsters and women make are better.

>I would join, but I'm too good for that.
>I would join, but I don't want to get big and muscly.
>I would join, but I earn more

The ones about earnings always get me smiling. Well, it wouldn't necessarily if you were a private. But even then, they still earn more than some white collar jobs.
>>
>>28892930
>I would join but I earn more
Great Fucking reason not to join if you ask me
>>
>>28892944
Except it's not true for 99% of the people who say it.
>>
>>28892946
An E1-E5 doesn't make shit, my tech makes some good money though with OHA and COLA. Officers make a pretty decent living though.
>>
>>28886427
>Trying to find common similarities
>Getting yelled at by some sweaty dude spitting on you while working out doesn't make you special
>I can literally wear whatever I want and have any style I like, don't judge people just because they like something you don't
>Civilians do pay your salary, and you work for the government that in turn works for the people.
Remember this, and respect the citizens you swore to protect
>>
>>28886427
>>Edgyfags who ask how it feels to be a slave to "the MILLITARUH INDUSHRIAL COMPLEKS"

This isn't some dumb meme, dude, have you been paying attention to this government? Have you been paying attention to the History of this country since WWII?

You guys keep treating it like a meme because of the nerds who usually yammer about it, but the MIC is 100% fucking real. Eisenhower warned us about exactly what has happened in this country.

And you guys ARE the foot soldiers who follow the orders of the fucking globalist bankers.
>>
>>28887732
Enlisting is a great option, if you already gave up on a real world job/college straight out of high school.
>>
>>28892930
I would join but I was told it sucked ass
>>
File: Aranyik enep.jpg (252 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Aranyik enep.jpg
252 KB, 1000x750
>>28886427
>Military pet peeves about civilians

That's not a weapon.

There are entire forums for milfags to estrogenpost with other milfags, go to one of them. This is a weapons board.
>>
>>28892955
>Officers make a pretty decent living though
Where the fuck do you live if $4k/month+free food, housing, medical/dental, commissary/exchange/mwr is decent?
>>
>>28892955
Oh, I'm not American, I'm British. We've always been better paid.
>>
File: 1336988242013.png (25 KB, 175x175) Image search: [Google]
1336988242013.png
25 KB, 175x175
>>28892997
That only rules out the navy.
>>
>>28893010
Commiefornia before I got stationed overseas. What poor ass state to you live in friendo? Also good and housing isn't free all though it is subsidized with BAS/BAH, most people still pay some out of pocket for that.
>>
>>28887034
>>i had to google the middle east to find out what i was talking about. I'm still not sure why this is the individual veterans fault but i get easily flustered so i'll just blame some poor bastards who needed a job out of highschool and not the people who tell them what to do.

You don't remember Nuremberg, do you buddy?

"Just following orders" is what you'll be singing on the way to the gas chamber, it's not a legal defense.

You should have fucking said no, you coward, but instead, you're all full of physical courage to go fight some dirt-poor ragheads 3,000 miles away, but you don't have the MORAL COURAGE to protect your country from it's government.

Sincerely, FUCK YOU for thinking you're anything else but a traitor to every oath you swore. You swore to uphold the Constitution, not to follow orders like a mindless, spineless automatan.
>>
File: 14124123.jpg (169 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
14124123.jpg
169 KB, 800x600
But I like patches, OP.
>>
>>28887769
Fuck you, I bought Ace Combat patches because the games are dope.
>>
File: a.png (75 KB, 1213x227) Image search: [Google]
a.png
75 KB, 1213x227
>>28886427
Civilians fall for bait too easily. Pic related.
>>
OP couldn't live on his own so had to go into the military after high school to basically be on a football team and be taken care of
>>
>>28886547

I'm retired military and I agree with this 100%
>>
>>28893028
I didn't fight for the Constitution. I didn't fight for your fucking safety. I didn't fight for the President. I didn't fight for a nation of fucking weaklings that will always live under the boots of those willing to kill.

I fought for a fucking paycheck and back then Uncle Sam was the highest bidder.

With the skillset I have now I command a much larger salary for the work and fighting I can be expected to do.

So count your blessings and be thankful that your Uncle Sam is still the highest bidder.
>>
>>28886427
ITT: Non-/k/ related topics

Nice blog
>>
my pet peeve is when civilians call you pog. Also when I explain im a corpsman and they say " so you're a nurse?" Not their fault I'm just tired of explaining what a corpsman is.
>>
>risk my ass to protect your freedom overseas
>come home and get called welfare queen

If only you knew how bad things really are
>>
>>28893771
>protect your freedom
>overseas
Nice bait.
>>
>>28886448
>da jooz

>>>>/pol/
>>
>>28893784
911 was done by people overseas you stupid liberal dipshit

I'm not expecting to be thanked but don't shit talk that we saved you guys from a lot worse than 911
>>
>>28886486

Don't even attempt to communicate with the civvie teenagers here. Good God, that's suicide, anon.
>>
>>28886474
>>28886488
>>28886538
>>28887629

does every milfag get butthurt when asked if they've killed someone? you signed up for that shit, and i'm fucking curious. this is one of the few times where you can openly kill someone and have no consequences.

not even judging, just wanna know how it went down and what it felt like. why are you supposed soldiers so goddamn sensitive about doing your job?
>>
>>28893806

Haha. Holy fuck is this satire?
>>
File: 138577453145.jpg (197 KB, 519x692) Image search: [Google]
138577453145.jpg
197 KB, 519x692
>>28886427
I'll wear what I want.
>>
>>28893028
I remember Nuremberg. I also remember after the war General LeMay saying he would be convicted of war crimes had his side lost, pointing out the hypocrisy of it all.
>>
>>28889386
Same here, I started wearing BDU pants after I was given an old pair. They hold up longer than any other pants I've ever worn, and the pockets are handy. I also like never having my fly down.

Anyways, I thought that BDU's are used by a lot of nations and even law enforcement. They aren't really exclusive to former US military members OP.
>>
>>28886427
OP thinks sperging out about some idiot talking about a relative they're proud of makes him cool
>>
>of who smugly tell me that they "pay my salary"

but that's a fact, a civilian can tell a militaryfag that all they want
>>
>>28893877
No, but I don't ask out of respect. You usually get two types. One that gets upset, and the other that doesn't mind talking about it. I had a WWII navy vet tell me some pretty crazy stories when I was in high school.
>>
>>28893231
So you lied when you took the oath at MEPS? What a shit bag.
>>
>>28893231
nothing personal kid
>>
>>28886427
>>
>>28886870
dude, your Q&A threads are great. i remember the last one having a pretty good discussion without getting derailed by the autistic fags on here.
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>28886427
Nobody can tell I carry and that is the way I prefer to keep it.
>>
>>28886427

I work in construction dealing in concrete cutting and slurry removal, I wear BDU pants (woodland or plain colors) because they are cheap, tough, and pockets. I also wear ballistic sunglasses because I want to keep my eyes if I get hit with a shard of rock rotating off the saw.
>tldr; Fuck you op
>>
>>28886538
>>how many people/kids you killed?

>HueHue Military Police

Well that's not exactly an irrelevant question.
>>
>>28886545
>>you should respect because i got a job that literally anyone who isn't retarded or a gimp could get

OP is cringeworthy, but what exactly makes you think just anyone can enlist?

The military turns people away all the time, and boots people out before they even leave basic training all the time for a multitude of reasons.
>>
>>28886792
>We should just abolition if the military and maintain voluntary militias

>maintain voluntary militias

>voluntary militias being good for anything but running around in the woods drunk LARPing and taking over unoccupied nature reserves without enough food or water for more than a week

Fuck my sides are in orbit.
Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.