[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think a terrorist organization could ever become as effective
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3
File: kane.jpg (82 KB, 504x577) Image search: [Google]
kane.jpg
82 KB, 504x577
Do you think a terrorist organization could ever become as effective as the brotherhood of nod? Enough to take on modern militaries anid conquer more than some shithole in the middle east?
>>
>>28707585
>>28707585
>>
>>28707585
Yes, the CIA and the United States are very successful.
>>
At that point they're just called "governments"
>>
>>28707585
Only if the leader is some kind of alien that either took his name from or straight out inspired a event from the Bible
>>
>>28707791
>united states
>terrorist organization
>>
>>28707856
It's weird seeing a list go from a smaller set to a larger set, but whatever
>>
>>28707824
>thinking he's not the original cain
>>
>>28707856
They are the biggest terrorist organization.
The world's largest, most powerful and yet unorthodox Empire that history has ever seen. They maintain that power, partly, throw direct and indirect terrorism.
>>
>>28707856
>Iraq 1990s
>afghanistan 1980s
>Iran 1970s
>Cambodia 1960s
>Germany 1950s
>Hiroshima & Nagasaki 1945
>>
>>28707585
No, but ISIS is like a real life GLA.
FOR THE CAUSE!
>>
>>28707896

Preach it
>>
I'm working on it
>>
>>28707585
The Brotherhood of Nod was a sort of Illuminati type organization that operated in the shadows and with relatively few members. Once the first Tiberium laced meteors hit the planet, they had access to massive amounts of funding and a cause that they could publicly rally around (advancement of technology and human biology) and they could do all the shit they did in Tiberian Dawn.

Nothing like that has ever been seen yet.
>>
>>28707912
>Hiroshima & Nagasaki 1945

Japs were warned, didn't listen and got what they deserved, get over it.
>>
>>28707957
so when are we getting tiberium?
>>
>>28707856

The United States has been one of the largest funder and supporters of terrorism for years. This is common knowledge unless you get all your information from Call of Duty.

See: South America
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sZANz9BqWQ
I just went to a briefing on this in the US capitol.

Its called the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Ground forces . They created a Shi'ite foreign legion of shitloads of Afghan and Iraqi trained forces armed and trained by the IRGC, as well as Quds force operators.

I swear, the Quds force is operating harder right now then about any non western force in history, and thats with some old ass equipment and hybrid warfare.

Also Hezbollah is fighting unsupported and is BTFO'ing the Syrian rebels.

How they would do it Hybrid warfare as I talked about above. If you dont want to be a stupid nigger watch this presentation about how the Russians are doing it in Syria and the Iranians will do it in Syria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WA1rP5WGfY
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_xURJsh9Ro
Dumping Shia Music to ensure glorious Whabbi removal
>>
>>28708038
You might as well ask when the ayy lmao consortium will visit earth.
>>
>>28708038
1995, I guess? Around when the Eugenics Wars and Skynet's reign began.

>>28708335
>implying we feel sorry
>>
>>28707856
Actually, the US started as an insurgent organization. The British treated you with kid gloves because of you were seen as wayward Englishmen instead of rebelling natives to be exterminated plus being preoccupied with the Frenchies.
>>
>>28707585
You'd have to be pretty awful to mess up with the ability to travel to the past.
>>
>>28707585
Considering Kane was able to run Nod and turn it into a shadow superpower only because he was an immortal alien dating back to the origins of man, and who possessed supernatural knowledge of the nature of the galaxy and metaphysical knowledge, no, not in real life.

Unless you have a literal superhuman to create this stateless terrorist organization and run it for millenia there are limits to how powerful it will be that are inherent in its limited ability to stay organized as it grows and attempts to assimilate new followers.
>>
>>28707896
So basically the same shit all the other empires did over in our part of the world?
>>
>>28707912
>Hiroshima & Nagasaki
>Germany
I could understand the rest but not these two.
>>
Kane also worked with/manipulated the Soviets in the first Red Alert.
>>
>>28711467
i dont remember that part being mentioned in the games, it was implied that kane was cain but nothinng much more than that.
>>
>>28712334
I REALLY don't want to bring this up, but both theories were subtly implied, but it was in C&C4 that Kane was outright claiming to be an alien.
>>
I think most of the world nations collapse due Tiberium fucking things up first. By Tiberium wars, Nod and GDI are the only traces left of civilized society.
>>
>>28707585

Didn't they just conquer Africa and Eastern Europe in the first one? It was basically anarchy in these areas due Tiberium, if I remember correctly.
>>
The Brotherhood had the corner in the harvesting and processing of the Tiberium mineral. With that new market, NOD became a flat out stateless superpower capable of going to war against the G8.

Too bad Kane was such an ass hat that he focused his efforts in Africa. The whole first war was a waste. He should have waited until the world was reaching the Tiberium Dawn era and begun an extensive outreach program like in CNC 3
>>
File: Alliance_breakdown.jpg (107 KB, 997x482) Image search: [Google]
Alliance_breakdown.jpg
107 KB, 997x482
They need to take over China first.
>>
>>28714671
>>28714676
While Nod lost the First Tiberian War (They were not able to actually defeat GDI, got their asses kicked out of Europe, and their main base got rekt), they still held a firm grasp on Africa and maintained some presence in all continents. Without their hold on Africa, they might not have been able to return to the fight.
>>
If World War 2 as we knew it never happened in the C&C time line and instead Germany fought alongside the Allies against the Soviets, why does Germany have borders as drawn out by our time lines world war 2?
>>
>>28714754
Red Alert was thought of after that map came into existence.
>>
>>28714762

It was the case even after Red Alert was released. I could forgive it as it came first, but in the Red Alert Games they use those borders even during their WW2
>>
>>28714754

The Soviet victory was the canon one.
>>
>>28714680
i find it weird that the whole of asia is missing from C&C 3's global conquest mode, except for australia.
>>
Why then would the Soviet Union fall apart if they had all of Europe in the same timeframe as ours and then join the GDI?
>>
>>28714833

Because it was part Kane's plan. He's Stalin's adviser in the Soviet Campaign.
>>
File: Kane_with_Stalin.jpg (145 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Kane_with_Stalin.jpg
145 KB, 640x480
>>28714833
>>
>>28714799
>>28714860
>>28714872

>The Soviet Ending results in the Tiberium Wars timeline being created

>Allied ending spawned the Red Alert timeline.

Okay, I can see that then. Still, the Allied victory timeline still has Germany with Post-ww2 borders.
>>
>>28714892

It was eventually retconned anyway. Red Alert and Tiberium became unrelated universes.
>>
>>28714872

It's jarring how comical later Red Alerts became when the first one is one of the darkest and has the most warcrimes scenes of any C&C.
>>
>>28714961

>That first mission solely dedicated to strafing civilians with Yaks.
>>
>>28714597
What?
C&C4 got cancelled before release what are you taking about?
>>
>>28714961
I once saw an interview by some dipshit from planetC&C where he claimed that RA1 was hilarious and that the RA comedy started there.

I'm thinking to my self, "Nigga, did you even play the game? The subject matter was really dark." So the acting/directing was kinda cheesy, but they were video game FMV's, it comes with the territory.
>>
>>28714998
Oh...yeah. yeah... of course, komrade.
>>
>>28707585
isn't this similar to Biblical/Islamic tradition that Jesus will return and rallying small forces and fight worlds superpowers?
>>
>>28707791
Kek
>>
cain is like 3000 years old so he's had a lot of time to gain influence and power plus he apparently can't be killed even when ion cannons get dumped on his cathedral
>>
>>28707957
The thing with Nod is that they were always right. They look like this big crazy cult, but all of their prophecies come true. Kane is always in the sidelines like "oh yeah, this shit was us all along. Ever wonder how the hell we have lasers and invisible tanks when all of the world's militaries are still in a cold war mentality?"

Like dont you think some major nations would decide to just ally with Nod after Tiberium terraformed the planet, and army of mutants and cyborgs rose up and a god damn Alien race landed, drawn to the Tiberium. You would think somebody might have started to think this Kane guy might be onto something.
>>
>>28715925
because the people in power are the kind of people that NOD wants to get rid of
>>
>>28708888

Not feeling sorry for the United States' acts of terror thoughout the years isn't what bugs me. Look, Empires gonna Empire, I get that.

What bugs me are the 17 year old cawadooty-educated kids who think the US is nothing but a glorious beacon of justice or some shit.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.