[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT FUCKING HAPPEND SHOOT OUT WITH PATRIOTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: gun-control-2.jpg (137 KB, 662x504) Image search: [Google]
gun-control-2.jpg
137 KB, 662x504
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/federal-agents-block-off-occupied-oregon-refuge-after-leaders-arrested-one-killed-in-shootout/ar-BBoKxtX?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=UP97DHP
>>
ONE DEAD IN SHOOT OUT!
>>
It's interesting seeing natural selection begin to take hold in a social context.

The weakest anti-government militia members are selected against, by getting their asses killed by the Feds.
>>
>The frenzy of activity at Malheur National Wildlife Refuge

>Malheur

What an appropriately named place, considering...
>>
>>28706513

For those that can't speak Frog, "malheur" literally translates to "bad hour", with the meaning of "misfortune" or "suffering".
>>
>>28706486
We have like 40 threads about this fuck off already.
>>
File: USE THE FUCKING CATALOG.png (301 KB, 669x583) Image search: [Google]
USE THE FUCKING CATALOG.png
301 KB, 669x583
>>
File: 1453754865152.jpg (306 KB, 856x571) Image search: [Google]
1453754865152.jpg
306 KB, 856x571
>>28706486
I'll save you the slap on the wrist that I already received for violating this rule. /k/ does not allow political stories regardless of them being 100% gun related, go to /pol/
>>
>>28706486

>shootout
>cops/feds shoot someone that was not shooting at them.

That is not a shootout.
Media trying to spin it in the cops favor.

I don't agree with the way the militia tards were trying to do things, but this incident was complete bullshit on the side of the gubmint.
>>
>>28706503
yeah i hope the government kicks those poor ranchers' asses :^) fuck that 100 year old man for thinking he can protect his land :^^^^))))
>>
>>28707567
The weakest of the herd are the first to fall behind the pack and be devoured by predators.

If the federal government knows who you are when you attempt to resist their authority, you are most definitely the weakest member of the pack, and they are most definitely going to eat you alive.
>>
>>28706799
>this board is for the discussion of weapons
>just don't discuss weapons

kek
>>
>>28708003
>strength is decided by who you're subservient to :^)

i like your thinking, friend ;^) maybe we can exchange our bull contacts?
>>
>30 armed rebels hold federal lands for a month
>no bang bangs
>inevitable shootout finally happens
>only 1 dead
>they must be white
>>
File: 1442088605225.jpg (2 MB, 2545x2245) Image search: [Google]
1442088605225.jpg
2 MB, 2545x2245
is McNiggerator there?
>>
File: 1323286588572.jpg (30 KB, 305x283) Image search: [Google]
1323286588572.jpg
30 KB, 305x283
>>28708003
>if you threaten the federal government and cause it to take action this means you are weak

please delete your comment so you may save face
>>
>>28708019
Welcome to the new /k/. This kind of nonsense doesn't happen on any other board.
>>
File: 1439164589556.png (79 KB, 211x278) Image search: [Google]
1439164589556.png
79 KB, 211x278
>>28706503
violence just seams to be get more violence
Why don't progressives see this.
>>
>>28708093
No.
>>
>>28706486
Holy shit, those comments. Progressives are all about peace and tolerance, until someone threatens the regime and their worldview, and then it's full on extermination of their countrymen.

>It's way past time for these weinies to be dealt with. Now go in with an A-10 and finish off the rest.
>>
>>28708220
Well, I'm sure /k/ mods are nogunz or are from antigun countries, so we gotta respect their views on it.
Unless there's been a mod that has posted a picture of their guns.
>>
>>28708320
>Unless there's been a mod that has posted a picture of their guns
Has there ever been one? The only hasguns 4chan management that I know of was Moot.
>>
>>28708319
Just wallow in the fantasy that if things really went bad, they will be the ones screaming at people to do something about the armed menance, to which they ultimately get dragged out of their walled off houses and shot.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 295x171) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 295x171
>>28706901
>msn
>favoring cops
>>
this is old news
>>
>>28708319
>Yay 'Murica! 'Murica da best!
>Fuck those fucking anti-Murcan Muslims
>Fuck those fucking anti-Murcan Refugees
>Fuck those fucking anti-Murcan Liberals
>Nuke em till they glow
>Actual rebels take up actual arms against America
>MUH COURTNEYMENS
>>
>>28706503
>Implying government employee isn't the bottom of the gene pool
>>
>>28708424
>Yay 'Murica! 'Murica da best!
>Fuck those fucking anti-Murcan Muslims
>Fuck those fucking anti-Murcan Refugees
>Fuck those fucking anti-Murcan Liberals
>Nuke em till they glow
These people do not like liberty. They are called neocons.

>Actual rebels take up actual arms against America
These people like liberty, and they peacefully took up arms against a federal government (which it appears you are conflating with "America") that, in their view, greatly overstepped its constitutional authority in order to deprive American people of their freedom.

Big difference, if you bother to think about it rather than immediately agreeing with and upboating the top comment on your usual website.
>>
File: InigoMontoya.jpg (74 KB, 700x468) Image search: [Google]
InigoMontoya.jpg
74 KB, 700x468
>>28708536
>peacefully took up arms
>peacefully
>arms
>>
>>28708099

What fucking good is the guy who got shot doing anyone right now?

When nothing happens and the world keeps on turning he's still going to be dead and the government is still going to exist.

Sorry to burst your bubble there.
>>
>>28708592
The BLM protests in Ferguson resulted in both injuries and significant property damage, despite the movement not taking up arms. The occupation of Malheur resulted in no property damage or (until this recent incident, wherein details are still vague) injury, despite the movement taking up arms.

I was just using your turn of phrase. I would not consider an armed protest to be "taking up arms", because that phrase typically implies acts of violence. In the context you used it, there is most definitely room for specifying whether the taking up of arms was peaceful or violent; in this case it was the former.
>>
>>28708655
If you walk into a convenience store with a gun slung on your back and start taking shit off of the shelves, are you committing an act of violence?

I'd say yes.
>>
>>28708655
You're conflating "violence" with "peaceful." They had intent to commit violence (openly stated qualified intent, eg, try to get me and I'll shoot) and thus were not peaceful, even though no violence had occured (yet).
>>
>>28708672
Not enough info. You could be putting it in a basket and pay for it which is not violent at all.
>>
>>28708715
Supposing you walk off with your shit without paying.
>>
>>28708731
it's not violent neither since no violence has been showed, you just commited an unlawfull act called "stealing"

IF you did make your way out using your gun, then this is a show of violence
>>
File: image.jpg (623 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
623 KB, 1536x2048
>>28708672
Nope, you're shopping.
If you steal it's still not an act of violence.
It's like you don't even know what violence is.
>>
>>28708651
>martyrs dont exist

why do you keep making excuses for a government that controls 300 million people and doesnt need your help at all
>>
>>28708672
>I'd say yes.
When you do the exact same action, but with no gun, is it an act of violence? What difference does the gun make when it is not used?

>>28708708
>eg. try to get me and I'll shoot
By this very definition, all law enforcement action is an act of violence, even though no actual violence yet occurs. The "or I'll shoot" is an inherent part of all police activity, so in an ordinary traffic stop, would you say that the officer acts violently toward the individual by merely telling him to stop?
>>
>>28708672
>>28708731
So your justification for this is simply being armed? what if it's a minority with his glawk fohty tucked in his waistband and nobody knows? Won't turn "violent" until he's confronted, and goes to shoot someone.

There's a difference between being able to cause harm, and doing so. By that same logic, the government being armed, and ripping people off on taxes is committing violent crime. Roughly.
>>
>>28708768
Of course law enforcement is violent. It's also not peaceful. It's also a necessary evil needed to enforce the laws.

The Oregon rebels are different. They are 1. acting illegally, and 2. had legal recourse that they chose not to use, and 3. did so in a threatening and non-peaceful manner. For example, they could have occupied the refuge while unarmed and be protected under the right to peaceful protest, but they were stupid and picked a fight.
>>
>>28706799
/k/ is now r/guns
>>
>>28708760

Not for starting a civil war over Cliven Bundy being the blackest nigger he can and playing gibs-me-dat with federal land.

If the people who are there right now are any indication the true believers are recipients of government benefits or POGs who make believe they are combat veterans.
>>
File: G20.jpg (848 KB, 2751x1266) Image search: [Google]
G20.jpg
848 KB, 2751x1266
>>28708820
My question was not whether law enforcement is violent at some point. My question was whether the specific instruction "please pull your vehicle over" constitutes an act of violence. You started this pointless semantic argument, so finish it.

>protected under the right to peaceful protest
This right does not permit occupation of federal property. Are you so naive as not to know what happens to unarmed protests? Pic related might jog your memory.

Armed protest is the only way to ensure that you are not immediately maced, beaten, and arrested, and your "cause" immediately forgotten. If you cannot protest effectively because it constitutes "picking a fight", then it cannot be said that you have any meaningful right to protest in the first place.
>>
>>28708899

From the last thread:

Ammon Bundy: Son of deadbeat rancher Cliven "Let me tell you about the Negro" Bundy. Neither a rancher nor an Oregonian. Lengthy arrest record.

Ryan Bundy:The guy with the facial paralysis. Brother of Ammon. Neither a rancher nor an Oregonian. Lengthy arrest record.

Brian "Booda" Cavalier: Claimed to be a former U.S. Marine Scout/Sniper, with service in Iraq and Afghanistan. No military service whatsoever. Another ex-con with a lengthy record. He's the doofus in the "Major League Sniper" hat. Allegedly left the site after his made-up military service offended the other guys with made-up military service. Recent photographs suggest he may have returned to the site.

Blaine Cooper: Claimed to be a U.S. Marine veteran. Signed up for the Marines under the Delayed Entry Program, never reported to USMC boot camp. Usually strutting around in Army Multi-Cam. His wife is also allegedly at the site. Has a rap sheet a mile long. That's not his original name. He legally changed it. If it sounds familiar, it's Jesse Ventura's character's name from Predator.
>>
>>28708892
It's been for some time, though the plebbit-tier posting and moderation has increased of late. I'm not one for conspiracies, but this shit seems to be happening across many boards, so it's unlikely to be a coincidence.
>>
>>28708918

LaVoy Finicum: Huh, an actual rancher. His "income" (his words) is running a foster kid orphanage out of his house and collecting over $100,000 annually from a government-financed charity. This capitalist libertarian hero is most likely using his foster kids as government-funded ranch hands, and still can't turn a profit. Last seen hiding under a blue tarp. [UPDATE: the tarp wasn't bulletproof]

David Fry:Neo-Nazi and ISIS supporter, he likes both over their shared hatred of Jews. On-site communications and social media officer.

Captain Moroni:Won't give his real name. Named after a figure in Mormon scripture. Based on his ridiculous choice in camouflage patterns and the fact he's wearing a hot climate boonie hat in January (he eventually put a knit cap on, then put the boonie hat back on OVER it), I doubt he's actually been in the military.

Joe "Captain O" O'Shaugnessy:Claims to be a captain in some Arizona militia. Allegedly fled the site after stealing their donation jar to go get drunk at a local motel.

Ryan Payne: Claimed to be a former Army Ranger. Actually served in U.S. Army with two deployments to Iraq. But was never a Ranger. Never attended (much less graduated) from Ranger School, and was never assigned to the 75th Ranger Regiment, even in a support role. Neither Tabbed nor Scrolled. Amended this to being part of a Secret Squirrel unit for the XVIII Airborne Corps. Always writes it as "18," despite the Army is very specific that Corps-level units use Roman numerals. I'm not sure if he's even graduated Jump School.
>>
File: 1452284572533.gif (361 KB, 280x198) Image search: [Google]
1452284572533.gif
361 KB, 280x198
>patriots
I guess you can call them that considering they want land that was stolen from the Native Americans. They wanna steal that land just like the founding fathers. Ol' George would be so proud.
>>
>>28708935
Maureen Peltier:Their Facebook Communications Officer who is not actually at the site. She claims to be a current member of the Washington State National Guard, but has not attended drill since 2014. This anti-government warrior is currently appealing her pending discharge to score a full disability retirement. She is also a "person of interest" in the theft of explosives from her battalion's armory.

Jon Ritzheimer: Actual U.S. Marine Corps veteran. Served in Iraq with a Motor Transportation Company as a truck driver. Claims to have seen extensive combat, yet never earned a Combat Action Ribbon. Says he was kicked out of the USMC Reserve for having "excessive tattoos." At the time of his discharge, the USMC tattoo policy did not prohibit excessive tattoos, only those that were racist or showed solidarity with extremist hate groups. He is financially supported by his government disability check and his wife's job. Star of the I AM ANGRY ABOUT THE DILDO video.

Joseph Arthur Stetson: Arrested for DUI en route to the site. Claimed to be a retired U.S. Army Special Forces colonel, whose records were personally sealed by President Reagan. None of the math adds up on his age, alleged rank and claimed military service with Reagan's term in office. At least one conviction for domestic violence, for vandalizing his ex-wife's trailer.

Neil Wampler: Became involved with the militia movement because he was outraged that he is no longer legally allowed to own firearms, over the minor issue of being convicted of murdering his own father. When asked how they felt about having a convicted murderer in their militia, the Bundy brothers and LaVoy Finicum claimed to have never heard of him, and deny he's at the site. Yes, there are photographs of him wandering around the site.
>>
these people are heroes and you should all be ashamed
>>
Any of you faggots got a stream, protectyourvirginity livestreams are down. I remember there was some idiot commenting on his livestream
>>
>>28708918
>>28708935
>>28708978
Source: Fark.com
cool
>>
>>28708337

moot was hasfuns? didnt he live in NYC?
>>
>>28708019
>>28708220
>>28708320

If you retards didn't turn every single thread on the board into a stormfront\NRA\muh rights circle jerk, WE WOULDN'T NEED IT TO BE A RULE.

But you do, and so we do.

Also, other boards absolutely have had to deal with this kind of shit for a long time. It's lead to the creation of several new boards. It's just that the containment board for you shitheads already exists, and for some reason you just won't go there.
>>
>>28709192
>and for some reason you just won't go there.
Have you honestly tried to follow ANY threads on /pol/ for longer than 2 minutes?
>>
>>28709192
Probably because it's fucking pointless to try and discuss anything on a board that dedicates itself to swapping videos of mentally ill people while shouting "nigger", "kike" and "shill" at one another.

So, we'll go on happily breaking the rules because the user base clearly wants it to be here.
>>
>>28709272
>>28709293
>the containment board for people like me is full of shitty people
>oh well, sucks to be not me
Kill yourself.
>>
>>28708918
>i make it a point to follow the socially correct story: the post

>>28708899
>not for starting a world war over the death of some cuck duke
>muh taking federal lands meme

you cucks just dont listen

worthless post
>>
>>28709335
You notice the distinct lack of people shouting words like >>28709293 stated? Notice how there isn't too much shitposting going towards topics of other countries? Notice how much of a faggot you are for clearly only being on /k/ to shitpost instead of taking part in any conversation or just ignoring/hiding it? I think you should follow that clever advice lad.
>>
Any updates? Defendyourbase hasnt updated for a while now. Shots fired?
>>
>>28709382
>Contrary opinions equates truth

Deny. Deny. Deny, but everything we know about them was given happily by the militiamen themselves.
>>
>>28709192
>>28709335
Would you seriously try to have a productive conversation here?

>>>/pol/62234766
>>>/pol/62253370
>>>/pol/62253025
>>>/pol/62254723
>>>/pol/62251334
>>
>>28708362
when its "redneck gun nuts" that get killed, yes, they do favor cops.
>>
>>28709414
Because by /pol/ack conspiracy and fringest standards, those are productive.
>>
>>28709405
>listen to 'political experts' and 'reporters' instead of other ranchers and historical context

>>28709414
the war exists on all fronts, anon. begin on the homefront
>>
>>28709422
You make it sound like they're innocent po boys.
>>
>>28709451
well the news isn't doing it :^)

>100 year old man
>boy
>>
>>28709433
Other ranchers have told the militia to gtfo. Everyone minus some fringest groups, like here on /k/, have told the militia they don't have shit for backing.

The militia members themselves expose who they are and how they act through their shenanigans.
>>
>>28709492
>Doesn't understand mockery
>>
File: 1368060865233.jpg (26 KB, 225x255) Image search: [Google]
1368060865233.jpg
26 KB, 225x255
>>28709501
>fringe group gets spotlight
>all the other fringe groups scatter

is this a new phenomenon for you? sorry not everyone is suicidal, only those who are specifically targeted, like the hammonds are forced into a corner. theyre fucked in the ass, and then the story is made up later. it happens every time, it's not a unique occurrence and its easy to see. lurk harder, maybe next time youll watch the process
>>
File: 0009894735.jpg (115 KB, 800x571) Image search: [Google]
0009894735.jpg
115 KB, 800x571
>>28709501
oh, cool, check this out

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/01/08/im-an-oregon-rancher-heres-what-you-dont-understand-about-the-bundy-standoff/

didnt even have to look hard for it
>>
>>28706486
These guys really are shit and simply make militias look bad despite the fact that they used to be a core concept of our cultural heritage. Even the Oath Keepers think the Bundys are shit.
>>
>>28709567
>This forces us to either find new grazing land, reduce the size of our herd or sell out completely. In rural communities, this can have a catastrophic effect on the local economy and environment. Ranching is a billion-dollar industry in Oregon. Overall, agriculture accounts for 15 percent of the state’s economic activity and 12 percent of the state’s employment. The income of a local farm generates double the money for the local economy as a supermarket’s income in the same area, according to the London-based New Economics Foundation.

If there is a demand for meat, they should raise the prices collectively to make the work worth while. It's how economics works.
>>
>>28706486
Thank God. I hope this wraps up quickly, those degenerates give us honest militiamen a bad name.
>>
File: 1453861581687.jpg (64 KB, 1104x1104) Image search: [Google]
1453861581687.jpg
64 KB, 1104x1104
>>28709659
>just raise the prices :^)
>let me just skirt around the issue and pretend to apply something completely unrelated to the core moral issue

oh man im so done

admins please ban me
>>
>Late 19th-early 20th Century
>Land and resources aggressively used up
>1930s: Dustbowl
>Dustbowl ends later
>National parks, land preserves all over West afterwards
>Some ranchers, farmers lose land
>Most say "FUCK" and leave
>Some stay
>Keep grazing their cattle on land claimed by imminent domain, fined
>One guy refuses to pay year after year
>Piles up a million dollar bill for grazing fees
>Feds steal his cattle
>Could possibly contact ACLU to throw a fit to them, get librul Oh Bummer's attention
>Instead calls all his conspiracy-theory nutcase friends over, they grab their guns and start waving Gadsen flags while raving about chemtrails, calling the BLM's R22 mustering choppers "gunships"
>They threaten the Feds there, plan on using women and children as human shields in the event of a gunfight
>Feds back off, Bundy's Snackless Revolutionaries claim victory
>Clearly know what the negro needs
>Later
>Ranchers have sentence increased by jerkass judge after serving time for accidentally starting a fucking forest fire
>Could contact ACLU, complain about government overreach and arbitrary sentencing
>Instead Bundy's Snackless Revolutionaries co-opt it, forget snacks
>Come out of the woodwork to seize federal property, intimidating locals
>Feds largely stay put
>Bundy Jr. decides he needs snacks, goes out to town to get some
>Forgets he broke the law
>Gets arrested
>Some numbnuts decided THE WAR IS ON, start shooting at cops
>One dead Snackless Revolutionary, another injured
>Now, Feds say "FUCK THIS" and move in
>Situation is getting more critical

>Meanwhile in California, natural resources are overtaxed by factory farming, enormous cities, and generally criminally poor land management in the name of the almighty dollar, causing massive drought
>>
>>28709597
>Core concept
Yeah, except they were well organized of, recognized by, and armed, by the community, then later on by the government in which is of that community, we the people. The modern militia is the National Guard and State Defense Forces, in legal terms.
Also in legal terms, we, citizens of the United Sates, are part of the reserve (unorganized) militia. Remember signing the draft?

Who these folk are are a private organized militia not recognized by the people or state. They ain't no Oathkeeper organization either. The only vein they are similar to are that of Sagebrush and Whiskey Rebels. Private interest forces who are in opposition against the people.
Sovereign citizen and anarchist scum.
>>
>>28709743
>defending yourself against the federal government isnt just when you're singled out

why dont they just legally arrest them then, why do they have to make a big stink out of steamrolling these cucks? just fucking do it already i dare you
>>
>>28709693
Yeah, because all these farmers and ranchers rolling in and out of their gov't subsided ranches, houses, cars and foster kid to graze on rented land from public land the gov't bends over to let them use for a modest fee, so long as they don't fuck up like the Hammonds did, are so fucking poor and oppressed.
>>
>>28708672
Violence:
Noun
behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.
You are an idiot.
>>
File: 1417385191419.jpg (51 KB, 624x448) Image search: [Google]
1417385191419.jpg
51 KB, 624x448
>>28709785
>let me backpedal to a point where i didnt read the fucking washington post link, and instead completely make shit up about a demographic and culture i know nothing about

are you really gonna make me keep replying
>>
>>28708917
This.
>>
>>28709773
They tried doing that. It worked at the cost of one life and a wounded man, and this was done by just regular ass law enforcement. The militants at this moment are the ones who will decide whether this will end in arrests or bloodshed.
>>
>>28709743
>Private interest forces who are in opposition against the people.
That sounds like the government
Enemy of my enemy ect.
>>
>>28709773
>why dont they just legally arrest them then
Guns. Meat shields. High profile case. Precedent. Need I go on?
>>
>>28709743
>Militia is the NG

No, the Militia is everyone. The Militia was legally defined as all males between 17-49, but the 14th amendment extents that status to all citizens of the US.
>>
>>28709799
>Damage something
>Kicking and damaging property is not damaging something.
Look in the mirror, bub.
>>
>>28709833
Theres two types of militias.
The organized militia, NG and possibly the army, and the unorganized militia, people who are not members of the NG and so on.

We're all part of the same militia technically, but we're the reserve more or less to fill in the organized if need be, or support it.

Like if shtf happens as the nat guard or state defense come in, you helping them is supplementing their forces and the unorganized and organized militia thus then is in action. Less I am wrong in this presumption.
>>
File: 5d6.jpg (28 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
5d6.jpg
28 KB, 600x600
>>28709743
There was a ton of citizen militias back in the old days. The Federal government had to request those militias. They didn't have to do anything for the Federal government if they choose to.
>>
>>28709567

>you are not a farmer, i bet your dad wasnt either

Every fucking time.

The people who ultimately pay for my contracts aren't welders but I don't pull that nigger bullshit when I have to follow the same rules as everyone else.

The last time we let people farm as much land as they could without any restriction it caused the dust bowl. People are retarded about understanding consequences that will take several generations to come to a head and will absolutely ruin their environment for more now.

FFS people have to be stopped from dumping industrial waste into their own water tables and will sometimes try to get away with doing that even knowing what a shit idea it is.
>>
>>28709826
The government is victim of private interests, not the private interest itself. It is up to us the people to commit to our duty to ensure such entities do not damage it and turn it for their own use.

The 2nd Amendment is a last resort though, we have not be striken our right to be able to participate and influence politics through lobby or vote. It is a hard process, but the history of the US has always been the struggle of doing such.

What these folk are doing are treating it as the first, second, and only option to force policy upon a county they are not even residence of.
>>
>>28709806
http://www.economist.com/news/united-states/21643191-crop-prices-fall-farmers-grow-subsidies-instead-milking-taxpayers

Except for the part where he is not making it up.
>>
>>28709913
>the government totally is absolved of responsibility for rewarding overfarming
read a fucking book nigger, everyone is taught in high school that that cuck roosevelt fucked everything up. tractors and chemicals facilitated the setup but roosevelt pulled the trigger

>the government should protect people from themselves
>even though the worst offenders that harm the most people are the ones whose fuckups have the most severe consequences, aka the people who fund the fucking federal government with lobbying

kill yourself

>>28709937
>i pay for your life because without land tax you wouldnt survive, therefore i have the right to remove you for not paying my land tax

let them starve, i dont give a fuck, letting them drown is a far cry from taking shit you gave to them earlier
>>
>>28709972
>Everyone was taught in High School the Roosevelt fucked everything up.
Don't know which Koch bribed school you went to, but we were just told the history, not a political message.

>Kill yourself
>Let them starve
You have nothing to contribute anyways by this point, so its mostly about replies now.
>>
>>28709935
>The government is victim of private interests, not the private interest itself.
Thats a funny way to say politicians are owned by corporations and special interest groups who bribe them
The victims are the citizens
>>
>>28709972
And people are more interested in their bottom line right now than they are about what their kids will inherit 50 years from now, hence the overfarming and overtaxing of the land and the natural water reservoirs, hence the drought that's still wrecking shit in California and throughout the west, and it's all because of attitudes like yours
>>
>>28710028
We are not separate entities like some kind of Banana Republic or Proxy State. We the people are the Government, our voices heard through our elected representatives, and through groups we form to have them be heard, which we call lobbies.

Curropt individuals will always exist and tamper with the system, the people's tool, that is gov't. It is us who must try our best by all democratic ways possible to hold them at bay, or else we get shit like the Gilded Age where private interests practically RAN the gov't harder on all levels than they try to do now.
>>
>>28709567
more of the bitch on the far right plz
>>
Any livestreamers for the event? Defendyourbase got assblasted and cut the stream.
>>
>>28710087
It seems to me that private interests are trying to take away our constitutional freedoms and our elected representatives are colluding with them and removing our legal means of solving this problem
>>
>>28710132
Far right bitches won't touch your dick without marriage vows, missionary only, no condom.
>>
>>28709880
National guard is not a militia. The National Guard is part of the military, and are reservists.
>>
>>28710162
lel,
>>
>>28710159
Perhaps they are trying, but we still have a chance. No need to go guns blazing like so many advocate. Read up on the Battle of Athens, even they, like the founders, exhausted peaceful means until officials decided none shall be allowed and instead force be used to enforce their oligarchy/monarch will. We're not that far in, yet.
>>
>>28710170
Have you read the militia act? They are part of the militia of the united states of America.
>>
File: anomimage-17.gif (58 KB, 531x688) Image search: [Google]
anomimage-17.gif
58 KB, 531x688
>>28710037
About that drought, guess global warming went on break, lol.
>>
>>28710223
They used to be, but Bushed signed a law allowing him to give direct commands to the National Guard.
>>
>>28708052
THIS
>>
>>28710243
The President was always the Commander and Chief of the armed forces and the militia.
>>
>>28710243
How does this make them not part of the militia?
>>
File: (Angry_Bard_Noises).gif (302 KB, 294x266) Image search: [Google]
(Angry_Bard_Noises).gif
302 KB, 294x266
>>28710233
>guess global warming went on break
Are you retarded?
California isn't the fucking barometer of climate change. I'm in New England and it was 50 today. Down South it was like 20. That's some fucked up shit, my African American amigo.
>>
"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsS0cvTxU-8

Feds gave them the option to stand down.
>>
>>28710285
It's no longer a militia if they are taking orders from the Federal Government. It's just a state garrison at that point.

>>28710296
England is always like that, miserable. Like 6 years ago, you could see ice freezing directly on the light houses. Why you people continue to live there is beyond me since it's a shit hole.
>>
>>28710329
Where does it state in any legal document that if the militia take orders from the federal government, they are no longer part of the militia?
>>
>>28710356
The orders out of the presidents mouth.
>>
>>28710329
>England
I live in NEW England, you autist. Specifically the Free State of New Hampshire. We usually get a couple of wicked Nor Easters by now, but this year? Nothing. Last year? Next to nothing, then we were snowed in after Feb 1. The year before? Snowstorm on Halloween, then nothing until the end of January.
In the last decade we have had seven of the top ten hottest years on record. We have had floods, heat waves, ice storms, and generally apocalyptic weather. Shit is hitting the fan.
>>
>>28710329

>New England

Read again
>>
File: 1439282926546.jpg (75 KB, 640x927) Image search: [Google]
1439282926546.jpg
75 KB, 640x927
>>28708362
You underestimate the hipocracy of liberals.
>>
>>28710369
Never heard of that. When was it passed by congress and signed in? Oh, that's right, never because you have no proof, but your own ideas of what constitutes part of the militia and not.

The militia may be called upon by the gov't at any time to enforce the laws and peace of this land. They do not cease to be simply because they are under the command of the federal, or local, gov't, which is how they are mobilized in the first damn place.
>>
>>28710382
Welcome to New England son, I was born and raised here (cape cod) and it's always been like this. Is it warming? Yes. Is it our fault? Far from it. Can we stop it? NOPE
>>
>>28706901
Din du charges cop, he gets what's coming to him

Redneck charges cop, while yelling, "You'll never take me alive," and it's the government's fault he was shot...
>>
What the fuck is going on?

I work 12+ hours a day, could anyone fill me in?
>>
File: 100.gif (83 KB, 395x281) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
83 KB, 395x281
>>28710382
>>28710386

>People move half way across the globe to be away from England and then name their settlement "New England".

>>28710404
If the states don't run it entirely, it's not a state militia. Might as well be the Coast Guard.
>>
>>28710474
Talking about the militia of the US, not a particular state militia, this ain't no damn confederacy
>>
>>28710508
Then all armed forces of the United States are militias.
>>
>>28710426
>Can WE stop it?
I was raised here, too. I've seen our weather get increasingly violent. I never said we could stop it. We can fight it, though. Try to reverse some effects. It's better than letting the tide rise to the freaking North Country.

>>28710474
Yeah, it is a dumb name. But at least it isn't a bastardized injun name.
>>
>>28710527
>But at least it isn't a bastardized injun name.
Touche, New England anon, touche.
>>
>>28706486
It isn't a shoot out as it was really one sided. It was the police that open fired on a guy with his hands up. No one fired a shot at the cops.
That is not what I call a shoot out.
>>
>>28710606
Militiamen are already saying that shit is not what happened.
>>
>>28710606
>Hands up don't shoot!
>Dey dindu nuffin!
>Dem were good honest boys, all they did was start a shoot out with the EVIL LAW MAN!
>No justice no peace!
I swear, I left liberal sites because they were all fucking hypocrites, and now faggots like you come along and show that you are just as bad as the fucking SJWs.
>>
>>28710669
Called loud minorities. Internet marginalizes them.
>>
>>28710713
I understand I'm just grumpy. This whole situation has pissed me off. I'm a militiaman, and these faggots are making me a target. My mother called me to make sure my militia isn't going to shoot up a fucking police station or something.
Dammit, guys, can't you see that this is what they want?
They want us to react violently, so they have an excuse to put us down. The turn the people against us, so those we protect sign our death warrants.
>>
>>28706486
too bad they didn't shoot up the whole bunch of them
>>
>>28710758
>can't you see that this is what they want?
Of course we can, but what else can we do? Last time I met with my guys half of us were crying for "REVOLUTION NOW!" If some of us fight, we all have to, because we'll be lumped in with them.
>>
>>28709972
One of Roosevelt's campaign promises was to fix the environmental damages, i.e. the dust storms, you complete fucking retard.

What fucking bullshit school did you go to that taught you Roosevelt "pulled the trigger" on "tractors and chemicals" anyway? What does that even mean lmao
>>
>>28710810
One bribed by the Koch bros.
>>
File: Marx_on_guns.jpg (57 KB, 449x491) Image search: [Google]
Marx_on_guns.jpg
57 KB, 449x491
>>28710810
I was going to post something about the Koch brothers, but >>28710862 beat me to it.
But yeah, it's the fucking bourgeoisie.
>>
>>28709704
California here. Our problem is that we don't build more reservoirs because what would greenpeace and the Sierra club think?

Keep in mind that Frisco has voted more than once to dynamite Hech-Hechi Reservoir and return it to nature.

This, by the way, is their only reliable source of water.
>>
>>28710087
>We the people are the Government
Ahahahaha.

The political class is an entirely separate entity from the general public. Do you know the last 10 decisions your representative made? Neither does 99.9% of the country. Don't pretend for a second that it's "the people" who run the country.
>>
>>28710980
Its more than likely the Koch Bros. They have been behind a lot of bullshit movements of recent decades because they can't stop wanting to bring back the aristocracy.
>>
File: 1420031461118.jpg (303 KB, 795x1192) Image search: [Google]
1420031461118.jpg
303 KB, 795x1192
>>28710669
>>
File: The_hero_we_need.jpg (162 KB, 1387x1382) Image search: [Google]
The_hero_we_need.jpg
162 KB, 1387x1382
>>28711033
>they can't stop wanting to bring back the aristocracy
Well, not everyone...

Admittedly, he has his faults, but at least he want's to restore the Constitution and he doesn't seem to care that much about taking my guns.
>>
>>28711098
You've just welcomed a swath of shitposting with that picture.
>>
>>28711129
Yeah... I realized my mistake too late.
>>
>>28711098
I... there is so much wrong with this statement that I'm just going to leave this here. I, look. I'm tired of fighting your retardation. I'm tired of correcting your inability to research candidates before falling in love with them and I'm sick of hearing of the Koch Brothers used as a reason for literally every awful thing, regardless of veracity

http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Bernie_Sanders_Gun_Control.htm
https://votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/27110/bernie-sanders/37/guns#.VqmfvMYrKVN

He doesn't care that much about taking your guns provided that it's chambered in .243 Winchester, is manually cycled and holds three rounds in an internal magazine.
>>
File: 1453870651012.jpg (82 KB, 624x960) Image search: [Google]
1453870651012.jpg
82 KB, 624x960
>>28709192
>>28709192
Fuck off reddit

>He thinks libertarianism and white nationalism are one and the same thing

Get a load of this pleb
>>
File: dees mex.jpg (73 KB, 488x439) Image search: [Google]
dees mex.jpg
73 KB, 488x439
>>28710980
>>28710980
That's a fake quote, Stalin completely disarmed the soviet populace starting in 1929 and guess what happened next - 10 million dead whites in Ukraine thanks to the zionist holodmor

Meanwhile natsocs were banning the Versailles gun control restrictions in germany starting in 1938
>>
>>28711841
Those restrictions were on the state, not the populace. It's why every luger that you see has a four digit serial. They were hiding production.

And they still disarmed people that they didn't like so yeah... >>>/pol/
>>
File: States.jpg (73 KB, 503x768) Image search: [Google]
States.jpg
73 KB, 503x768
>>28711747
>http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Bernie_Sanders_Gun_Control.htm
>https://votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/27110/bernie-sanders/37/guns#.VqmfvMYrKVN
I don't care how he voted on a couple gun decisions. It's not an issue he pushes, so it's not something that will be as prevalent as it was under Obama, or as it would be under Shillary. That's why that is the issue she pushes in literally every debate, because it is the issue he cares the least about.
Furthermore, he will almost definitely use it as a bargaining chip. Looser gun laws in exchange for free college, or a tax on Wall Street. He is fighting for a million things, and gun control is not one of them.
Plus, corruption is entirely traceable to the Koch brothers. I have no idea what you are smoking man.

>>28711841
Stalin and other fascists represent Marx's ideals about as well as Obama represents Jefferson's.
>>
Anyone know if those pussy footing outside militias have gotten some balls or turned full government cock suck mode?

It sounds like a fair bit have used the "Stand By" message, whatever that means. Even though its clear whats going on now is a mini waco.
>>
>>28711917
Ladies and gentlemen? I give you /leftk/

I'm just going to let this statement stand on its own merits.
>>
>>28708917
lol, they got maced and shot at with rubber bullets. top kek.
>>
>>28711956
That Obama:Stalin comparison is really good though...
>>
>traffic stop that was supposed to bring peaceful resolution
huh?
>>
>>28712034
Peaceful resolution in fed terms means arresting everyone without them putting up a fight. Violent resolution means shooting everyone and arresting those who survive. They do not consider a scenario where protesters get what they want to be a "resolution".
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLfWcpaV0qA
Man on left was one killed
>>
>>28711956
>/leftk/
Go home, /pol/, you're drunk.
>>
>>28711993
Actually that wasn't me. Obama is nothing like Stalin. He is simply the finest troll that the Democrats have ever produced.

I seriously would never compare any American president to a soviet dictator, no matter how much I dislike them.

Oh, and go fuck yourself.
>>
>>28712101
Actually, I'm this guy >>28711905
>>
>>28706553
Oui oui, croissant du fromage.
A hon hon hon hon
>>
>>28710427
>Redneck charges cop, while yelling, "You'll never take me alive," and it's the government's fault he was shot...

He told the cop he would not surrender and then he was instantly shot.
>>
>>28712126
So... Wait, I'm confused. Do you support what >>28711917 said or not?
>>
>>28712152
Je nay parpa.
Seevooplay.
>>
>>28712156
I am calling bullshit. If the cops went in guns blazing, everyone at the stop would be dead.
>>
>>28710296
I'm not even denying climate change here, but have you never paid attention during an El Niño year?
>>
>>28712185
>If the cops went in guns blazing, everyone at the stop would be dead.

Obviously not, only the ones who refused to surrender. The others did.
>>
>>28712156
Source?
>>
>>28710980
>Stalin took guns
>therefore Marx must not have had the opposing view

Fucking what? Stalin was a Stalinist, not a Marxist, and later in life, Marx stated that he himself wasn't a Marxist.
>>
File: image.jpg (837 KB, 1869x1423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
837 KB, 1869x1423
>>28712158
I find him and the Stormfag equally disgusting and worthless. It isn't an either/or proposition. I'm allowed to hate both of them.
>>
>>28712260
The only difference between you and Stalin is time.
>>
>>28710426
Nigga Lowell got 132 inches of snow last year, that's fucked
>>
>>28710990
San Diego here, let Fresno comit suicide. We just completed the expansion on the San Visente reservoir.
>>
McNiggerator was the only sane one. He left the bundys after Booda came in. Couldn't stand that dick sucker.
>>
>>28712194
>Obviously not, only the ones who refused to surrender.

So the guy who said he would fight till his last breath, did, and you blame the cops?

Or should we just throw out our entire constitutionally mandated justice system?
>>
Why didn't the second amendment protect them from the feds? You guys said guns would keep us safe but they didn't.

Also XXXth for Bundy is a bitch who didn't actually want to die for our freedoms. Don't stand up if you intend to sit back down
>>
>>28708918
>>28708935
>>28708978

So it's like /k/, but IRL, cool, they have nuggets?
>>
>>28713647
Explain.
>>
So what's the verdict?
Pro fed or pro "those other guys over there"?
>>
>>28706486
imo the Fed's were way too nice to these assholes. i would have gone in there to evict them with extreme backup like apache's and tanks.
>>
>>28711917
Stalin was not a fascist.
>>
>>28713673
>did

That's the thing, the fighting didn't even start yet, and he was shot by the police.
>>
>>28714798

Exactly, he was a Marxist who closely followed the Marxist program.

Undeniably, communism & socialism are the worst plagues that mankind has ever had the misfortune of dealing with. Their death count is nearly as high as death itself.

But hey, no true scotsman, right? Don't forget to sign up to be purged, comrade.
>>
>>28710255
Tumblr get out
>>
>>28711927
A dad and his son tried to join them but got turned back at the checkpoint 7 miles away.
>>
File: 1377231565548.gif (982 KB, 285x171) Image search: [Google]
1377231565548.gif
982 KB, 285x171
>>28706486
LAVOY SWORE AN OATH!!!
An oath to catch a bullet in his teeth.
And he kept that oath.
'murrica.
>>
>>28707567
>not his land
>not even his state
>not working for change through the proper channels in a functioning democracy
>fuck him
>>
>>28715205
you think you would go around the check point..
>>
File: ofay.jpg (175 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
ofay.jpg
175 KB, 750x1000
>>28706553
noice
>>
File: amerifat.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
amerifat.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>28706486
>/k/
>cops shoot dindu for broken taillight
>Fuck that ape! He should obey the law!
>cops shoot ofay for armed insurrection
>OH, THE HORROR! HE DINDU NUFFIN! POLICE STATE! DON'T TREAD ON ME!!!!
>>
>>28708052
This. If they were black it would have been a massacre on the second day. Not that black people ever do stupid shit like this.
>>
File: oldk.jpg (97 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
oldk.jpg
97 KB, 1280x721
>>28708536
>peacefully took up arms
lol. When you fixin' to kill, you best be fixin' to die.
>>
>>28708672
This. You don't trespass on property armed and claim to come in peace.
>>
>>28708959
This. I like that Vanilla Isis couldn't come up with a good answer when told that this was originally tribal land
>>
>>28710426
I didn't know there were other Cape bros here.
>>
>>28715277
Seriously consider suicide.
>>
>>28706486
>this whole thread
Well it looks like this place has gone down the drain. You're probably the fuckers who post the "hurr imma pro gun liberal whut noww" threads.
>>
>>28715346
Oh, what a witty retort! You have lanced me with your rapier-like wit! Touche'!

Dipshit.
>>
>>28715346
He is right, 100% right.
Worst part? Same people who are whining about this, would applaud the government.
>>
>>28706799
>100% gun related
"no"
>>
>>28715355
>redneckbeards get caught masturbating in toilet to piss-stained glossy printout of American flag
>redneckbeards skulk away in shame
>thinks this is a bad thing

k
>>
>>28708959
>George
Triggered
The significant amount of anti-Native aggression was from Hamilton.
>if American
Learn your own country's history, asshole
>if dirty foreigner
You're probably just mad we won so much land a while ago.
>>
>>28708286
>be get
I think you mean beget, no spaces
>>
>>28714363
Are you for real?
/k/ is firmly pro fed.
>>
>>28709743
The national guard is a federally funded standing army, no different from the coast guard
The militia by definition is unregulated by government
>>
>>28715530
welfare queen plz go, the only people here who are pro-fed are those who couldnt find work in the private sector and had to go begging uncle sam for a job
>>
>>28715647
Welfare queens reliant on fed money? Sounds like a farmer to me.
>>
>>28715687
>sounds like one of the few, massive farming conglomerates
FTFY
Also get fucked.
>>
>>28709880
The militia, according to the founders, was every man protecting the land which he owned. Considering that America was the first place a man could OWN the land he lived on (rather than lease it from the king) in their memory, that was a big fucking deal. The whole point of it was to say "An army only has X% of the population. If we have literally every male citizen armed with the duty to protect his home, there's no such thing as an army BIG ENOUGH to take it from us all!"

They were drafting this stuff in a wartime atmosphere, so some of them wanted it a step further, requiring all men show up to a training once in a while, to keep them sharp, but that was to keep the defense strong, not as a prerequisite to defending one's home with a rifle.
>>
>>28715757
Also, let's not forget that it was specifically intended that the federal government have no standing armies. If ever the feds wanted to fight a war, they would call on the state militias, who would join forces for the duration of the war, and then dissolve back to their home states. That way the federal government could never turn tyrannical, because it would literally have no power to do so.

That practice went out the window pretty fucking fast, unfortunately.
>>
>>28710990
The problem is that you're drawing more water out of the natural system than it can replace, building reservoirs doesn't help when there's no water to put in them
>>
>>28708655
They bulldozed new roads over Paiute archeology sites. Hardly

> no property damage.
>>
>>28715819
>Also, let's not forget that it was specifically intended that the federal government have no standing armies. If ever the feds wanted to fight a war, they would call on the state militias, who would join forces for the duration of the war, and then dissolve back to their home states. That way the federal government could never turn tyrannical, because it would literally have no power to do so.
George Washington called on the militia to suppress tax protestors in Kentucky. He was pretty effective in being a tyrant.
>>
>>28710233
http://www.capradio.org/articles/2016/01/28/modest-dents-in-long-term-california-drought/

Also,
>muh global warming isn't real

Anyone with even mild pattern recognition skills, a trait considered essential in what divides human intelligence from that of animals, would disagree with you
>>
>>28715845
Most developed areas in the country can be archeological sites, but I don't see you crying about that.
>>
>>28715847
His militias were drawn from four states. Regardless of how it turned out, he'd have had a much easier time of it if there was the massive standing army that exists today.
>>
>>28715854
Its not global warming. Commiefornia made the /k/ube angry with ridiculous laws in the most holy of /k/ubic countries. The /k/ube is getting its wrath. ALL HAIL THE /K/UBE!
>>
>>28708655
>The occupation of Malheur resulted in no property damage
>Tearing down fences, ripping out cameras, doing who knows what with government vehicles, digging ditches, and people living in a nonresidency office is no property damage
>>
>>28708536
>they peacefully took up arms

What the actual fuck does that mean you stupid white nigger
>>
>>28715939
>people living in a nonresidency office is no property damage
oh shit guys, sleeping on the floor of a office is now property damage. they dont make them floors like they used to, lay down on one and you'll instantly have a impression of your body on the floor. they'll have to rip out the carpeting, subflooring and even replace the fucking floor joists.

plz gas yourself
>>
>>28708917
>Armed protest is the only way to ensure that (your cause isn't) immediately forgotten

Worked out real well for these fuccbois didn't it?
>>
>>28715944
Follow the reply chain and you'll find out you illiterate fuck.
>>
>>28715956
It's the only reason they weren't arrested on the first day, before they could get any media attention.

Tell me, what is the 2nd Amendment for in your opinion?
>>
>>28709076

You can find out all of that information pretty easily with some basic google-fu. Fark just has it all collected.

But you're the one shitposting on a mongolian tapestry enthusiast club page so I'm sure you're a more reliable source than fark
>>
>>28715608

Full Definition of militia

a : a part of the organized armed forces of a country liable to call only in emergency b : a body of citizens organized for military service

: the whole body of able-bodied male citizens declared by law as being subject to call to military service
>>
The probability of literal government psyops in this thread is nearly 1.
>>
>>28716005
>not citing the 10 USC 311
thank you for proving you're a retard. you should adopt a trip. you'd fit right in.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/311
>>
>>28709743
>Oathkeeper

Lol the guys who make a big show in the media and wave their tacticool shit around angrily for 5 minutes in the spotlight and then bail pretty much immediately afterwards.

Fuck those assholes.
>>
>>28716005
That's not the definition used in the context of the time. Or are you next going to tell everyone that well-regulated means "having adequate regulatory oversight"?
>>
>>28709773
>why do they have to make a big stink out of steamrolling these cucks?

Because when that happened at Waco it lead to another one of those cucks blowing up a federal building and murdering 19 children.

Of course they're going to show some fucking restraint since that's basically exactly what these assholes want to happen
>>
>>28716057
Timothy McVeigh is an American hero.
>>
>>28715977
Different anon but

The second amendment was intended to keep the populace armed and ready for military action in case the need to defend the State arises. It was rendered obsolete when the USA began keeping a standing army. "A well regulated militia being necessary for the defense of a free state..." and all that.

pro-2nd people always, tellingly, always leave out that "well regulated militia" sentence, and imagine it means they can have funs for whatever the fuck reason they want..

Before you call me anti fun, I will also point out that the Supreme Court ruled against my interpretation in 2008 in District of Columbia v. Heller, so in every legal sense the pro-funz people are actually correct. My interpretation is thus limited to historical speculation with no modern relevance, and I accept that.
>>
>>28716068
Edgy.
>>
>>28712156

Except he gave an interview on national news saying he would shoot anybody that tried to arrest him. Multiple times.

Obviously the cops weren't going to give him the opportunity to do that.
>>
>>28716081
>historical speculation
Damn straight that's speculation! The spirit of the amendment is actually that if the government turns tyrannic, the people have a way of imposing their will against it.
>>
File: 5530.png (239 KB, 460x360) Image search: [Google]
5530.png
239 KB, 460x360
>>28709046
>these people are heroes and you should all be ashamed
>>
>>28716081
Well regulated meant well equipped in the idiom of the time of writing, you illiterate bootlicker.
>>
>>28716057
>muh children
The target was obviously not civilian or the children as evidenced by what was in the building and the casualty list.
Always with muh keeds with you people. You may as well be a soccer mom.
>>
>>28716068

>murdering children in cold blood
>american hero

Man i bet all the big boy 8th graders in the cafeteria think you're so cool and edgy.
>>
>>28716068
I wouldn't go that far. His heart was in the right place, but his method was negligent and he ended up killing people who were not federal employees.

>>28716081
Jesus christ, dude.
>>
>>28716135

>defending the OKC bombing

Jesus fucking christ you people are reaching new levels of sociopathy.
>>
>>28716081

I'm not American, but I think the 10th Amendment speaks pretty well to the mindset of the founding fathers...

>The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

>or to the people
>>
>>28716081
Even in the founders Utopia, which didn't happen, there was to be an army during wartime that wouldn't be standing during peacetime. The militia represented a check on the federal army manhandling the states even in their best case scenario as well as a rapid first line of defense against foreigners, indians, upitty slaves etc.
>>
Is it just me, or has there been a tangible change in ideological leaning on /k/ over the past couple years (and especially since the Bundy incident)? It used to be that most of /k/ was composed of minarchist constitutionalists who were typically against the federal government in its current form. What accounts for this bizarre shift? A new generation of posters? Reddit invasion? Government psyops, like one anon said?

Anons who have been here for at least 5 years, do you notice it too? It's not just me, right?
>>
>>28716081
see
>>28715757

standing armies could never match the strength of numbers of every single Joe Bob on a farm carrying a gun. THAT is the purpose of the militia. To have 200 million guns pointed in the nation's defense -- not 2 million.
>>
>>28716157
149 federal employees.
19 kids.
1 visitor.
Obviously he was after the daycare center. You've seen through his web of lies.
>>
>>28706486
Supposedly everyone there said they just ventilated them in a car.

No exchange of fire.
>>
File: 1449019019960.png (203 KB, 1802x905) Image search: [Google]
1449019019960.png
203 KB, 1802x905
>>28716186
>>
>>28716186

If these chucklefuck Army LARPers are representative of the "milita" in this country then we're fucked when it comes time to call upon them to defend us
>>
>>28716165
Agreed, but the constitution has changed since then, as has it's enforcement (via Supreme Court over the centuries). So now YOU are the one making useless historical speculation.

Unless you can get a constitutional amendment passed that overturns the modern levels of federal authority, that authority remains both legal and constitutional. Remember, the supreme court was given that power *by the constitution*. It'll take a constitutional amendment to overturn their decisions.

So get votin'
>>
>>28710382
>NH

This board isn't for you fucking pervert. Go back to /b/.
>>
>>28716204
200 million chucklefucks are more formidable than 2 million "professionals".
>>
>>28716165
Two words: commerce clause. This was the first crack in the dike, that turned the stream of federal government expansion into a raging torrent. It can be used to justify literally any regulations. Look up Wickard v. Filburn.
>>
>>28716200

Let's see bubba with his ar-15 take down a helicopter gunship. Or a jet. Or a Bradley.
>>
>>28716208

See, that's the thing.

Basically every gun law is anti-constitutional, but instead of just trying to amend the constitution, they pass more laws that get shot down the moment they get to the SCOTUS. It's fucking lunacy.

>>28716216

Yup. I love how manufacturing a firearm in one state for personal use and then moving to another state 10 years later counts as "interstate commerce" to some government asshats.

>>28716219

You don't need to, though.
>>
>>28716211

Not when they can't into even the most basic of basic siege warfare. Already needing outside resupply after 2 days is indicative of pretty fucking poor planning and an even poorer grasp of what an actual war would entail.
>>
>>28716200
That image gives me the biggest freedom boner of all time.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.