[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>show up to CCW class at 8am. >class is full of clumsy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: image.jpg (291 KB, 1756x2379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291 KB, 1756x2379
>show up to CCW class at 8am.
>class is full of clumsy retards (half of which raised their hands when asked if they've never fired a gun before. Yeah, and they're all gonna be carrying within 2 months, GREAT).
>Manlet marine walks in. Srs as fuck. He's the instructor. Haircut on point though. I debate if I could take him, he's pretty wiry though for 5'5.
>he starts his 6 hour spiel about shit I'm sure he's said 1000x times.
>starts dropping /k/ memes subtlety during his designated humor bits.
>we get to range 6 hours later. Downtime between shooters switching in and out.
>d-do you read /k/?
>yes anon.
>>
>>28675005
>>he starts his 6 hour spiel about shit I'm sure he's said 1000x times.
>he's said 1000x times.

Pretty sad that this is your only criticism of him.

He's taught 1,000 classes, you've taught 0. And you think this is a critique?

Kill yourself, seriously.
>>
File: 1446321485597.png (207 KB, 406x598) Image search: [Google]
1446321485597.png
207 KB, 406x598
>taking a class for ccw
>>
>CCW class is checking guns at the door.
>"do you have any live ammo with you? If so, take it to your car."
>fat whiny Jewish guy comes in wearing gold rings and shit.
>"sir, do you have a firearm today."
>"yesh"
>"do you have live ammo as well?"
>"yesh."
>he then reaches into his bag and pulls out his gun and muzzle sweeps the entire room.
>instructors, all ex-military and alpha as fuck, "STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING! PUT IT DOWN!"
>"I'm sorry!" He then throws pistol on the floor in a panic and is breathing historically.
>people gasp. he's told to leave.
>>
>>28675042
And what harm could it bring? Even though it's not required for my state I'll be looking around for a CCW class and pistol classes in general when I turn 21.
>>
>>28675005
did you creep-shot him or is that a picture of some random person?
>>
>>28675033
Not a critique. Just feel for him having to say the same shit over and over again. He was wonderful.
>>
>>28675033

>Greentext=critical

>2016
>Can't into reading comprehension

>>28675005

>Thinking you need a plastic card to carry a gun

>>28675042

This
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 500x311) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 500x311
>tfw multiple guys you work with browse 4chan and /k/ but you're still hiding your power level

>>28675033
I don't think that's a criticism anon, I'm pretty sure that's his way of saying the instructor's done this more than a few times.

>>28675005
Bretty good OP.
>>
>>28675087
Depending on what state you live in, carrying a gun without a ccw can result in you losing your fun rights.
>>
>>28675071
>CCW class
>that's not required
Literally why?
>>
>>28675105
Don't even bother, the response is going to be some variation of "shall not be infringed" which has about as much connection to reality as the viewpoint that all guns should be banned.

>inb4 another thread with shitposting about gun rights.
>>
>>28675121
Why not? Do my choices on how to spend my money offend you? Should I remain in ignorance when I can pay someone a couple hundred bucks to just hand me information in a couple hours that would take months to acquire via normal conversation?
>>
>>28675136
I mean I completely agree with him that you shouldn't need a permit to carry, and some states thankfully allow that, but it's really about covering your ass more than anything.

I mean really if you are put in a situation that you need to use it to defense yourself, you're in deep shit if you don't have a permit.
>>
>>28675121
Experience?
>>
>>28675121
To have a warm and fuzzy feeling about conceal carrying.
>>
>>28675121
Not him, but I had a good instructor (mandatory for my state to do class) and will probably take the class again sooner or later. Statutes change and it's not always easy to get a clear answer by checking online, plus certain state-specific rules you really don't want to fuck up on (can I legally carry into a hospital? How about a college campus? etc). I think it's even more important to have a clear understanding of the self-defense law than it is to have high proficiency with the weapon. The law isn't as cut and dry as some people here think, nor does self defense legally mean what a lot of people think it does.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 296x177) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 296x177
>>28675158
It does offended me, I'm just genuinely curious why somebody would pay for a class on how to concealed carry.

Do you really need a whole class on how to holster your gun so people can't see it and then shoot people? It's a pretty easy concept.

What more do you think there is to CCing that you're willing to pay somebody?
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 238x250
For the record you're a fucking autist if you don't at least take a class to learn the legal ramifications of carrying a gun and what will happen if your have to use it.

CCW classes aren't just about cleaning and shooting you fucking spergs
>>
>>28675202
The legal requirement really.
>>
People need to remember that some states require a class. And my experience with CCW class informed me of the extreme nuance to this shit. As Anon mentioned up thread, the particular legalities are overwhelming and nearly impossible to parse through without an expert.
>>
>>28675209
>living in a cuck state
>>
>>28675158
>couple hundred bucks

For real? I paid $50 and range/gun/ammo for the live fire portion was included, along with all the forms and a form for the FL permit too so that I'd have more states.
>tbf was mil price, but normal price was still $70 and he'd drive to your town within an hour of him if you got half a dozen interested people
>>
>>28675069
>breathing historically
>>
>>28675232
Help me move then faggot
>>
>>28675202
*doesn't offend me

Damn kids, remember never drink and shit post.

>>28675201
I guess this is fairly valued. But honestly it sounds like you might want to talk to a lawyer instead if the law is your concern. I can't imagine a consultation will cost you that much, and they're going to be pretty up to date on the laws.

>>28675199
>>28675175
Just go to the range and wear your CC around the house a little to get a good feel with it.
>>
>>28675005
So, did you fuck?
>>
>>28675241
nah, ill stick to my state that allows me to blast niggers if i feel threatened
>>
>>28675231
There actually are worthwhile classes that teach the law related to conceal carry and self defense beyond the level you get at the typical CCW class (without getting into the level that only lawyers would want). Almost had the chance to go to one in Minneapolis last year but the timing didn't work out.
>>
>>28675209
>you're an autist if you don't need to pay somebody to tell you how to carry

It's called the Internet spergferguson
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 707x1072) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 707x1072
>>28675251
Too alpha 4 me
>>
>>28675247
I paid $50 for the class, I will surely pay more for a consultation.

If you're CCing without a lawyer on retainer you're an idiot, and yes that makes me one.
>>
>>28675042

You can't even cc you underage faggot
>>
>>28675300
or live in a state that allows you to use your cc if you feel threatened with no chance of going to jail or paying court fees
>>
>>28675251
OP might be a colossal faggot that has sucked the black off a Jamal's dick, but the marine looks light the kind of guy who can pull a real qt3.14 trap, so not if the marine has standards.
>>
>>28675312
y-you too family
>>
File: image.jpg (443 KB, 612x459) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
443 KB, 612x459
>>28675321
Like that's actually a thing
>>
>>28675283
>That boot ass haircut.
Shit nigga.
>>
>>28675300
That anon is an idiot consultations are (usually) free.

Something I hadn't considered are the gun laws though. You'd probably get it better from an instructor from an instructor that is trained to teach firearm laws and advice than some lawyer.
>>
>>28675005
he's cute 10/10 would cuddle with
>>
>>28675321
And just where might that be?
>>
>>28675344
it is, in WA if you are found not guilty for reason of self defense the state will repay your court dues
>>
>>28675042
> this fuckin 17 year old queer doesn't even own a pistol

LOL.

I've taken two classes over the years
>>
>>28675300
>having a lawyer on retainer
>just because I CC
If I had that kind of money I wouldn't be shitposting on 4chan.

Also I've never heard of this before. Who told you you should have a lawyer on retainer just for CCing? Where do you live?
>>
>>28675361
I've only had one friend do a consultation and he was bitching about the price, so. The more you know I guess.
>>
File: sidearm.jpg (231 KB, 1280x700) Image search: [Google]
sidearm.jpg
231 KB, 1280x700
>>28675379
>this fuckin 17 year old
b-but im 20
>>
>>28675005

Sounds like my carry class, you wouldn't happen to be in MN, would you? Woo boy did I have some people ask some real doozies of questions

>One guy asked "If someone breaks into my house, but starts to run away and I shoot him outside, should I drag the body back indoors so it's a legal shoot?
>Instructor's face when
>>
>>28675283
So, that's a yes on the creep shot.
>>
>>28675374
>live in WA anons, we have great gun rights here!
>we didn't just pass a bunch of antigun laws, bloomburg has no power here!

That is a cool thing though as far as the reimbursed court costs. Which would mean always having the best defense lawyer if you're really innocent or can make a good case for it, in practice.
>>
>>28675410
>Which would mean always having the best defense lawyer
you dont need a good lawyer if its a clean shoot. one law was passed, stop acting like wa is shit now. its a great state
>>
>>28675395
>One guy asked "If someone breaks into my house, but starts to run away and I shoot him outside, should I drag the body back indoors so it's a legal shoot?
that's an honest question though
>>
>>28675380

So in case you shoot someone and you're arrested the lawyer will be at the jail lickety split without having to worry about money to cover it to tell the cops to fuck off and stop trying to get my client to incriminate himself.

What, did you think you can just shoot someone in this day and age (Even in self defense) and get a pat on the back and high-five from the cops?
>>
>>28675247
>But honestly it sounds like you might want to talk to a lawyer instead if the law is your concern.
I don't get a Doctor to teach me first Aid, I get a First Aid Instructor.
>>
>>28675395
I'd like to know the answer to this. You're a smart guy, advice please?
>>
>>28675432

I mean it's an honest question, but a pretty retarded one to ask if you think about it for more than 3 seconds.

>Should I tamper with a crime scene?
>>
>>28675283
on second thought, idk about cuddle material or not
>>
>>28675380
Most self-defense instructors will recommend it actually. You want to be able to call the police and give them the bare essentials of the incident and then immediately call your lawyer and have him get over to you. Much easier than trying to get one set up for you who you don't know and in the process finding one who knows self-defense law, all while you're cooling your ass in a cell.
>>
>>28675410
>one law passed
>wholes rate shit
Anon, really? I'm not going to pretend 594 was a good law by any means, but it's hardly an indictment of the whole state.

Also
>needing a lawyer for a good shoot
I'm not going to say it doesn't happen, but it usually doesn't. One of the guys I work with shot his neighbor in a fight, cops wrote it off as self defense and that was it.
>>
>>28675449

No you don't move a body after you shoot it. That's a good way to turn a legal shoot into a felony charge.
>>
>>28675420
Zimmerman had a clean shoot. How do you think a mediocre lawyer would have panned out for him?
>>
>>28675435
>What, did you think you can just shoot someone in this day and age (Even in self defense) and get a pat on the back and high-five from the cops?

maybe
>>
>>28675395
not MN, but similar shit went down in mine.
>marine QTp2T says, "yeah, I don't know where this CLIP term came from. It's a magazine. Enough about the clips."
>over the course of 6 hours MANY people continue to call it a "clip" and I cringe.
Other shit.
>Jamal type, "so if I be robbed at a corner store, I caint shoot him in da back if he running wit my ifone."
>marine "absolutely not. No. No. Think about this, is an iPhone worth killing someone?" Jamal ponders, "nah it ain't."
>"do glock 22s only shoot 22s?"

Best part was his war stories about malfunctions
>>
>>28675435
Dude if /k/ has steered me straight we'll be future range buddies and they'll let me fuck their sisters.
>>
>>28675468
im talking about WA. did zimmerman have those two on retainer?
>>
>>28675405
Just trying to get a decent pic for /k/ desu pham
>>
>>28675476
I laughed that Jamal had to ponder over this but honestly half the fuckers here would have to ponder it too.
>>
>>28675435
>What, did you think you can just shoot someone in this day and age (Even in self defense) and get a pat on the back and high-five from the cops
Yes see
>>28675457
>>
File: mah compatriat.jpg (27 KB, 446x336) Image search: [Google]
mah compatriat.jpg
27 KB, 446x336
>>28675388
>firestrike
>pic related
>>
>>28675042
>Not

How the fuck else do you get it? Do tell.
>>
Why do I have a lawyer on retainer?
Because I'm not fucking worried about the criminal trial, I have a pretty good grasp on the laws.
I'm worried about the civil trial, where the dindus come out in droves and I'm up to my ass in legal fees.
>>
>>28675395
I was going to post some shot about fuddlore never dying but
>>28675432 & >>28675449 happened. So, my point got made for me.
>>
>>28675300
What about ccwsafe
>>
>>28675490
Don't think so, which iirc was why he was in jail for a while. I'd have to look up the case timeline.

What I mean is, if the state is paying your court fees why NOT hire the best damn attorney ever?
>>
File: lolwut.jpg (2 KB, 83x92) Image search: [Google]
lolwut.jpg
2 KB, 83x92
>>28675069

>breathing historically
>>
>>28675500
cant beat dat built in lazer and great ergos m8

>>28675509
go to sheriffs office and pay the $45 fee, get finger printed and receive permit in mail within 30 days
>>
>>28675509
some states have passed constitutional concealed carry
>>
>>28675478
Beat me to it.
>>
>>28675518
i would hire them after the shooting not constantly pay to have them on retainer, the state wont repay that
>>
>>28675517
What about fireclean?
>>
>>28675042
A certification class is required in my state, and some others.

>However, here, we can take one certified by the Sheriff's office online, so none of that in-person time-wasting is required.
>>
>>28675517
I looked into all the options for those CCW insurance setups and all of them had escape clauses that I just didn't like, or after further looking into, something else just a tad dodgy enough that I decided the idea was just not a good use of money.
>>
>>28675553
>so none of that in-person time-wasting is required.
thats nice
>>
I think CCW classes should be mandatory and I'm all about "muh rights." Bad habits are extremely pervasive. You see it out shooting all the time. It won't break those habits alone, but it will call attention to them.
>>
>>28675209
This

You're a fucking idiot if you don't educate yourself, period.

ESPECIALLY when it involves something that could not only end life, but save life.
>>
>>28675087
Well, you certainly don't need a card to carry a gun, or... anything, really.

It does help your chances to avoid eating the food they serve in jail, though.
>>
>>28675550
>Constantly
Nigger, you pay the Jews once. They are now on retainer. When you need the services of Rosenblath and Goldstein, you use your free call and they show up to talcum slap your arresting officer until you get to leave.
>>
>>28675069
>>28675238
>>28675523
Historically they didn't do much breathing.
>>
>>28675625
the state wont pay for that though. only fees post shooting
>>
>>28675005
>>starts dropping /k/ memes subtlety during his designated humor bits
What kind of memes tipped you off
>>
>>28675564
>Fake and gay
Just like some other products Vickers shills.
>>
>>28675569
The class has jack shit to do with gun handling, as it assumes you are educated on gun safety/handling already. It's all about when you can/cannot use lethal force in self-defense, and where you can and cannot carry.

Not sure if a gun safety portion would be a good idea or just tedious, but from the number of fuckups I've seen/heard of/read about here, I wouldn't be surprised if people with little or no experience got it in their heads that carrying is a great idea.
>>
>>28675644
It's still a one time expense, and for the rest of your life you get to threaten people with
>your lawyer
and mean it.
>>
>>28675667
interesting
>>
>>28675087

>being so edgy with "MUH FREEDOMS SOVEREIGN CITIZEN" that you're unwilling to pay $40 for a class and a card that proves you're a law abiding citizen

If just anyone was allowed to carry, no ID or documentation required, it would be very difficult to legally detain and jail drug dealers and corner boys who need to carry a weapon constantly because of the... competitive nature of their line of work.

It isn't ideal, and it's a compromise, but the nature of the society we live in dictates that this kind of documentation is needed to keep the scum who already have five felonies from openly carrying. Imagine: you could dodge detention and arrest despite a criminal record and being caught red handed by a cop by simply not carrying any form of ID for the police who detain you to run a check on.
>>
>>28675005
I wonder how many people are ITT for the creep shots of the qt 22/7 CCW instructor.
>>
>>28675720
Do you really believe that these laws stop them from carrying a gun at all dipshit?

No it doesn't.

So if it doesn't stop crime, why keep somebody from having access to a means to defend themselves just so you can throw an extra charge on a criminal?
>>
>>28675005
>>28675202
Legally in my home state you are required to attend a block of classroom instruction given by a certified instructor on the use of lethal force, states which offer reciprocity with CHCL of my home state, and other ins and outs. Along with that we have to qualify for record with the carry weapon we will be using. That along with prints and $150 to the state police gets you a license.
It's still more of a CYA type deal than anything else. Also most FFLs in my state will bypass the NICS check provided you have a valid CHCL. So that however many hour course will save you time at the counter if you buy enough funs.
>>
Marine tells story about why gun maintenance is important.
>in Afghanistan. Clearing houses looking for weapons caches.
>get caught in sandstorm of some sort while en route. Team sets up to clean rifles before next clearing. He doesn't for some seemingly reasonable reason.
>find house in question. Begin sweep.
>instructor turns corner, "there's a guy in man skirt who is sitting in what they consider a kitchen and hiding something underneath. I tell him to get down. He doesn't. He pulls out an ak-47. I decide to end his life and my rifle jams. I tap rack bang and get another click and nothing. I hit the floor in desperation and as he lets a round go another marine enters and...eliminates the target. I've seen what human beings can do to one another. I'll also never miss a gun cleaning again."

Why do I have an inherent distrust of these stories? Because everyone's great grandpa supposedly was at Normandy?
>>
>>28675720
In this case while being one of those RIGHTS sort of people I do see it as similar to a driver's license or hunter's safety. All involve dangerous weapons and there's a ton of people who for the sake of everyone else should at least have to pass a basic proficiency course and explanation of the laws.

I'd much prefer that those were something you had to do to graduate high school but such is the world we live in.
>>
>>28675720
>Implying that street pharmaceutical vendors are no longer humans deserving the right to defend themselves, solely because they make the jackbooted thugs look impotent while peacefully selling a product that people want.
>Implying that violence isn't a totally foreseeable consequence of unjust state interference in the legitimate free market when the state imagines it has the right to restrict trade.
>Implying that violence is a result of anything other than state creation of black markets and therefore wholly the states fault.
>Not realizing that jackbooted statists asking for documentation of permission to practice a fundamental human right IS EXACTLY THE SAME tier and type of injustice as the violent opression of the free market As the drug war.
>Wanting to be oppressed anyway.

Fuck off slaver.
>>
>>28675769
You obviously didn't read his post. It's not about preventing them from carrying it's about arresting them FOR carrying.
>>
>>28675769
Jesus Christ.

I realize that it doesn't stop them from doing it. I'm saying it gives LE a reason to detain anyone they suspect or know to be a dealer who is probably forced to illegally carry. A big part of community policing is using these pretexts to detain dealers who they know are forced to carry because otherwise he will get robbed.

All it takes for a normal law abiding citizen to carry legally is to pass a class (if you aren't prior military) and apply for a CC license.
>>
>>28675859
Fuck off slaver.
>>
>>28675824
legitimately can't tell if you're a lazy troll or just a stupid sovereign rights ancap.
>>
>>28675457
>move from AZ to Seattle for work
>selection at the gun stores suck
>Phoenix has at least 4x the gun stores
>all the ranges have stupid rapid fire rules
>indoor ranges suck
>no long distance outdoor ranges
>king county is shutting down shooting on public lands
>gun culture here sucks, as in it's nonexistent, seriously, in AZ guns aren't considered a taboo convo topic, and most people have guns
>stupid sales tax even for online sales
>rains all the fucking time
>fog at night makes it impossible to drive
>curvy fucking roads make you disoriented
>can't find parking anywhere
>too damn cold
>too damn humid
>no cacti
>etc...
>>
>>28675878
I can tell that you love the big black dick of the law up your boi pussy.
>>
File: 1417230870221.jpg (56 KB, 407x482) Image search: [Google]
1417230870221.jpg
56 KB, 407x482
>>28675877
Someone's mad their fifth DUI precludes them from legally carrying.
>>
>>28675890
Move to Oregon. It has all of the positives of Washington, with none of the negatives (coughseattle).

There is Portland, but even here in the city there's a pretty healthy gun culture.
>>
>>28675859
Your line of thinking is that inline with that of a bunch of stupid liberals.

Do you think you'll stop them from carrying period? Concealed or not?

Stop putting barriers to lawful gun ownership that will do nothing to stop criminals. It won't stop criminals.
>>
>>28675890
>Seattle
There's your problem, I didn't even need to read the rest of your post. The only thing Seattle is good for is getting drunk and ducking hipster chicks.

At least get down to Tacoma. Avoid Olympia though, it's a poor man's Portland with more granola hippies and none of the insanely awesome strip clubs.
>>
>>28675908
It's not about stopping them you dumbfuck, it's about having laws that allow you to prosecute them when you do catch them.

Jesus were you born this stupid or did you work at it?
>>
>>28675919
seattle and tacoma are both shit
>>
>>28675890
>>28675907
Fuck that niggershit! Move to Eastern WA. Much better, all the washington but without any of the hipsters! Or gay weather (looking at you OR)
>>
>>28675890
>moves to king county and complains about county laws
you are retarded

>muh fog
>muh rain
>muh curvy road
you are fuckin dumb stop being a little bitch
>>
>>28675926
Seeing as how you can't legally drink, I can see how you arrived at that conclusion.
>>
>>28675908
Look. I'm in agreement with you philosophically. But the reality of the situation is that pesky anti-profiling and habeus corpus laws prevent you from just detaining people indefinitely because you think they might be criminals.

By criminalizing behaviors that criminals frequently engage in, and are arguably forced to engage in by their profession, while *simultaneously* giving law abiding citizens an easy loophole that decriminalizes those actions (this is key!), you bypass bullshit and let cops do their jobs.

Just get a fucking CC license.
>>
>>28675895
>Implying that someone can only be libertarian because the state has imprisoned them. Especially for DUI.
Where did that meme come from?
Also, do you get sexual gratification from being dominated?
Or are you so weak that you feel the need for an all controlling power in your life?
Do you sometimes wish you were a child so your parents could solve all of your problems for you?
Are you terrified of taking control of your own life?
To;dr are you a cuck, or just a pussy?
>>
>>28675954
i wouldnt drink even if i "legally" could. alcohol is shit
>>
>>28675934
Honestly I have a huge soft spot for Oregon and Portland. And the weather is actually pretty decent, at least from the perspective of someone from the midwest.

>>28675919
>none of the insanely awesome strip clubs.

ayyyyy
>>
>>28675956
Easy up until authoritarian shitholes take away the loophole. Ask Hawaiians or New Jersyites how that "easy loophole" is working out for them.
>>
>>28675962

>things I don't like are shit
>>
>>28675962
careful, some faggots will get on your case for not being an idiot and wasting your money on booze when you could be wasting it on ammo instead.
I can legally drink, and I think I've bought maybe 3 6 packs since turning 21 a few years ago.
>>
>>28675956
>>28675925
Fuck you.
>>
>>28675925
So catching them selling drugs isn't enough to prosecute them? Oh you meant arrest, you're trying to use big words. You don't know what they mean since you're fucking retarded.

I'm not even opposed necessarily to permits necessarily, but I'd personally rather just allow unrestricted carry since it won't stop criminals either way, so why put anything in the way of law abiding citizens.
>>
>>28675962
God you're a raging faggot.
>>
>>28675979
i dont like seattle/tacoma for multiple reasons, alcohol is not one of them.

>>28675983
its already started

>>28675999
cause i dont like drinking? k
>>
>>28675960
Tl;dr not to;dr.
>>
>>28675968
I set aside a hundred bucks just for the kit kat club every time I visit. I don't even bother with dances I just throw ones at the stage. It's fucking amazing.
>>
>>28675956
Of course if you live in a state that requires a license, you should get one and you'd be a fool if you didn't. However you won't stop criminals at the end of the day, how would you like to get charged with a felony for having a car in your glove box even though you are a lawful citizen?

There's plenty of other ways to get these guys, and requiring permits isn't one of them.
>>
>>28675960
So we've established that you think your DUIs are victimless crimes... I'm sure you feel the same way about selling heroin, right?

Of course you do.

Oh, and let me guess, the government owns me because my birth certificate is in all caps, right?
>>
>>28675984
Great argument. And btw, you're talking to different people here.
>>
>>28675283

>creepshooting your manlet ccw teacher
>blacksciencemancringing.3gp
>>
>>28676018
Again, where did that meme come from? And yes, selling heroin is a victimless transaction in the legitimate marketplace. It is not a crime. The state will kill or kidnap you for it, though.

Government cannot own you, all slavery is illigetimate.
>>
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 2048x1151) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 2048x1151
>>28676004
You thinking alcohol is shit is just one of several reasons you're a raging faggot.
>>
>>28675476
>is an iPhone worth killing someone?"

If they stole it: Yes.
>>
>>28676047
thanks for clarifying
>>
>>28676012
Ever been to Lucky Devil? I stop by there work a shitty manual labor job that's 100% male, and since my work is nearby, guys from my crew frequently stop by there when our shifts end. Great bonding experience, being filthy from a hard days work, in a posse of equally filthy coworkers, laughing it up and throwing ones at some girl on a stage.

I just love living that Pleb lyfe I guess.
>>
>>28676055
Explain
>>
>>28675720

>We need gun laws so we can arrest drug dealers for having guns but not for dealing drugs because that would make too much sense! Me smart! Me type!

You are an astoundingly retarded statist. Neither carrying a weapon nor voluntary selling/buying drugs is wrong, and should not be a crime.

>>28675824

This.

>>28675878

Nice rebuttal.
>>
>>28675476
>Jamal type, "so if I be robbed at a corner store, I caint shoot him in da back if he running wit my ifone."
>marine "absolutely not. No. No. Think about this, is an iPhone worth killing someone?" Jamal ponders, "nah it ain't."

to set aside /pol/ memes here for a moment, 80% of the people who CC or want to CC probably need to sit down and have a hard think about this too. I'm impressed that the instructor brought this up.
>>
>>28675069

>breathing historically.

How does one breath historicaly?

I must know. For Science.
>>
>>28676055
if someone forcefully attempts to rob me they are getting shot
>>
>>28676027
I do not care. Slavers can get fucked.

If being dominated by the state gets you hard, so be it. Why do you feel entitled to force your fetish on innocent people, though?

Remember kids, gang rape is a democracy. If 50%+1 is what it takes to make any act legitimate, all rights fail to exist.

Your CCW permit doesn't make you free, and will go away as soon as the state decides it is time so stop letting you think it does.
>>
>>28676070
Nah? How is it?

I mostly like Kit Kay because the girls really don't bother you for a dance and there's always a lot of crazy acrobatics on going on the stage. Also they always have great acts, everything from Zelda cosplay, to a duel Miley Wrecking Ball performance, to a girl doing the whole McHammer can't touch this dance.

Sassy's is good too, $2.50 for a microbrew is fucking awesome.
>>
>>28676089
>We need gun laws so we can arrest drug dealers for having guns but not for dealing drugs because that would make too much sense! Me smart! Me type!

You obviously have no idea how corners are run. The muscle watching the corner and the guy who runs the corner never touches or sees the heroin or crack. They interact with the customer, take the cash, then direct the customer to runners who give them the dope. Usually they have it stashed a half block away, and employ kids in their early teens or younger as runners (mandatory sentencing for being caught with drugs are very lenient for minors), who bring it up from the stash spot to the customer once he or she pays.

tl;dr you don't know what you're talking about, have never seen the effect hard drugs have on people and communities, and are arguing from emotion in your mother's basement.
>>
>>28676123
out of curiosity, are you the scrawny shrimpy kid I met at a /k/ meetup with greasy hair and a really nice car who doesn't have a drivers license, illegally CCs a Taurus judge loose in your cargo pants pocket, and shouted racist shit at a mexican guy who cut us off in traffic?
>>
>>28676143
Thats some east coast shit mang, ain't done like that here.
>>
>>28676123
>hurr durr why do we have laws
>why can't I just do whatever I want
Because if we didn't have laws preventing it your shit would currently be getting pushed in by whoever is stronger then you.

And for some odd reason society decided you being raped to death by a pack of wild rapists is bad.
>>
>>28676181
That is the type of operation that this kind of law is designed to defeat.

The actual people law enforcement want to go after aren't the junkies or the runners, but the mid-tier operational guys who almost definitely have criminal records already and who, depending on their degree of success, are almost certainly carrying a Hi-Point or a chromed-out Beretta at any point in time.
>>
File: 1442094628472.jpg (17 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
1442094628472.jpg
17 KB, 209x241
>>28676090
>tfw you can legally do this in Texas if it's nighttime
TEX PE. CODE ANN. § 9.42 : Texas Statutes - Section 9.42
>>
>>28675005
>>28675283
"All in all a pretty cool guy... I think I'm gonna blast his picture on the internet."
>>
>>28676219
y only nighttime
>>
>>28676219
"can" and "should" are two different things.

If the guy was still in my house or store, personally, I'd consider it fair game. If he's running away and is a half-block down the street, honestly the risk of the round going somewhere it shouldn't is reason enough to justify not doing it.
>>
>>28675907
I'm in PDX, and I know lots of people who like guns/shooting.

I mean, there are a lot of lefty faggots(figurative kind), too, but that's just background radiation at this point.

Still no cacti, though.
>>
>>28676135
>McHammer
I didn't realize he was Irish.
>>
>>28676135
It's similar to your description. Honestly I don't get much out of stripclubs (I have a gf and can fuck her or look at HD porn whenever I want) except for the novelty and the acrobatic performance aspect of it.

Besides a small amount of thrill from looking at a nice pair of tits and ass, I'm 90% there to laugh and cheer with my friends as we see them do wild gymnastic shit that you know someone who isn't in great shape and doesn't have a decent amount of skill couldn't do. It's impressive more than anything else.
>>
>>28676279
Cool, I'll have to check it out next time in Portland.
>>
>>28676143
Hey slaver, I have seen the effects of hard drugs. Guess what, according to the U.S. Census bureau, 90% of all people who have ever used heroin in the U.S. who filled out the drug use incidence survey, didn't use the whole year before filling out the damn thing. 99% hadn't used in the prior month. I guess it isn't the instantly addictive murder chemical that your DARE propaganda says it is.

You a cop? If you are, I suppose you have seen some tragic cases. Guess what. Some people are defective. They were never going to be responsible healthy members of society. But making their habit illegal is what keeps getting them killed. Not the drug.

They can't buy pure drugs (which are medically safer) because lol black market.

They usually can't access sterile needles because lol black market. (Especially in red states)

They can't be honest with anyone they know, because lol black market. (Makes it harder to get help)

They can't apply for any jobs which might motivate them to improve their shitty lives because government actively penalises employers who don't help government opress people for buying from the black market.

You, the statist, (cop or not,) are responsible for the death surrounding the drug black market. If the free market is allowed to conduct business in the open, the violence and most of the misery go away. There will always be hard up heroin addicts. Just like the end of prohibition didn't end alcoholism. But it did end the bloodshed. It did end the ability for children to pony up at the bar and get drunk. And it did end one method of government opression of innocent and the violent alike.
>>
>>28676263
>>28676279
>>28676135
>>28676070
god damn, how many PDXanons are in this thread?
>>
>>28675890
Do you really miss the cacti?
>>
>>28676178
No
>>
im in virginia, I did my class online by "watching" an hour long video and taking a 15 question test, feels good fag
>>
>>28676213
No, my shot would be just fine. You obviously suffere from severe feelings of weakness and inferiority and NEED someone in charge to make you feel safe. Was your mother especially domineering? Perhaps you should visit a dominatrix and stop voting for slavery.
>>
File: kac.jpg (325 KB, 1008x1280) Image search: [Google]
kac.jpg
325 KB, 1008x1280
>>28676323
they can find a job cause they are retard druggies. does legal meth hurt the body less than illegal meth? you are stupid
>>
>>28676324
We're everywhere, nigga.
>>
>>28676323
>ODing never kills anyone
>only da big bad cops
>>
File: Hammerstrike.jpg (30 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Hammerstrike.jpg
30 KB, 480x480
>>28675500
>not oc'ing the greatest nerf pistol ever designed.
>>
>>28675649
Dollars to doughnuts he mentioned removing kebab.
>>
>>28676360
Yes, legal drugs are considerably safer than shit clooked up in some trailer innawoods. Legal marketplace vendors suffer marketplace pressure to initiate modern quality control methods to avoid either losing or killing their customers.
>>28676370
Free markets also make accidental overdose less likely because they can include dosing information on the packaging, as well as openly discuss these issues without fear of police entrapment.

Logarithmically more people die from police or trade violence in all black markets, including the drug one, than from the alleged dangers of the product.
>>
>>28676374
Now I've fired many Nerf sidearms but the Hammershot is probably the best stroke of genius Hasbro has conceived.
One-hand prime, decent accuracy, plenty of power, and comfortable to hold.
>>
>>28676420
its still drugs fucking your body. drug users are scum and dont help society at all
>>
>>28676420
niggers will keep killing nigger over drugs, take you gun grabber tier stats outta here
>>
>>28676431
Fuck society. No one owes "society" a god damn thing. But by the structure of your assumption that people do, I can tell that you are a slaver. So fuck off and die.

Sorry your mom abused you, though.
>>
>>28676431
sXe 4 lyfe!

>Not only are you faggots annoying, your music sucks.
>Worse than vegans.
>>
>>28676446
what the fuck is a slaver? if there is no society then nothing will get done and people will just run around raping and killing each other. go to africa if you want that

>>28676455
>sXe
wat? kys degenerate
>>
>>28676420
>I have never met someone before and after their substance abuse: The Post

Being dependent on a substance changes people, ya dingus. You think the little white girls in the ghetto sucking 25 dicks a day do it because they enjoy it?
>>
>>28676463
>what the fuck is a slaver?
you are
>if there is no society then nothing will get done and people will just run around raping and killing each other.
is that what you project onto other people due to your psychopathic tendencies?
>go to africa if you want that
that's because africa is full of niggers
>>
>>28676472
>you are
are you 5 years old?

you honestly think if there were no laws everything would be ok?
>>
File: Autism.jpg (65 KB, 550x485) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
65 KB, 550x485
>>28676446
>>28676420
>>28676323
>>28676135
>Slaver!
>If being dominated by the state gets you hard, so be it.
>Fuck society!
>Logarithmically more people die from police

how much edge can one manchild possibly contain
>>
>>28676440
Not in a free market, they won't.

Also, take your racism back to /pol/. (Not the nigger part, btw. The part where you assume that violence is more inherent in blacks than in other races, ignoring the fact that between shitty government schools, cradle to grave welfare, and reliance on illicit trade, blacks are being pushed by your own government into violent lifestyles, usually by racist Democrats.)
>>
>>28676483
>you honestly think if there were no laws everything would be ok?
There will always be laws, no matter what you do, it's inevitible.

I just don't support the laws that hurt good citizens more than criminals.
>>
>>28676492
>assume that violence is more inherent in blacks than in other races
BUT IT IS YOU DUMB NIGGER, IT IS A FACT. FUCK OFF WITH YOUR POL BOOGEYMAN. "poor schooling" doesnt teach little trayvon to rape and murder people
>>
>>28676498
which ones?
>>
>>28676463
See
>>28676358

Also
>>28676472
Isn't me. I tried to go to Somalia and Liberland but, the United States government will not let me take my own property with me which is unacceptable. I will make it, though.
>>
>>28676492
You fucking spade, your dogshit belongs in /pol/, or at least not in this thread about CCW classes.

Go be a sovereign teenager over there or something.
Groom your beard, polish your horn-rimmed glasses, tighten your man bun, and pretend to read Vonnegut elsewhere.
>>
>>28676517
that doesnt explain what a slaver or sxe is ya dumb nigger
>>
>>28675005
>that nose

That guy.
>>
File: Straight_Edge_Tattoo.jpg (9 KB, 220x186) Image search: [Google]
Straight_Edge_Tattoo.jpg
9 KB, 220x186
>>28676523

>sXe

"Straight edge (sometimes abbreviated sXe or signified with XXX or X) is a subculture of hardcore punk whose adherents refrain from using alcohol, tobacco and other recreational drugs."

You know, faggots who think they're hot shit for not drinking, smoking, etc. even though their own lives are usually pretty shitty despite all that.
>>
>>28676505
The school to prison pipeline is a thing, though.

Lead paint has something to do with the poverty and violence in inner cities too.

And culture plays a massive role. Popular music glorifying misogyny and violence perpetuates a culture of failure. But that culture was incubated and nurtured by Democrats in government. From the reconstruction, through the '60s, until now, your government has been systematically building an apparatus to kill and opress it's citizenry, and blacks having higher rates of urbanization and poverty were the first to become vulnerable.
>>
>>28676517
>I tried to go to Somalia
For all of
Our sakes, please do.
>>
>>28676554
i dont drink because it taste bad, i dont smoke because it tastes bad and smells, i dont do drugs because i see no point and dont wanna fuck my body up. if that makes me a fag then so be it. but that is just retarded, whatever makes you justify your degenerate behavior though
>>
>>28676523
A slaver is anyone who believes that a state legitimately has the right to do anything it wants to. Especially if you think that voting somehow grants the state rights to do something a single citizen would not have the right to do. A citizen cannot steal money to build a civic center, what makes you think the state somehow magically can be granted that right by people who don't possess it themselves?

A person can kill someone who is trying to harm them or someone else that is innocent. Therefore a group of people volunteering to repel invaders would also be legitimate as an extension if the natural right of self defense. The defense would still be legitimate even if you must temporarily invade the homeland of the original aggressors to ensure that you are not reinvaded. Although that decision would be frought with danger and should usually (almost always) be avoided.

People cannot band together to commit acts which would otherwise be crimes and be morally innocent just because they call themselves a government.
>>
File: 1418524775001.jpg (32 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1418524775001.jpg
32 KB, 500x333
>>28676626
>implying people inherently have """rights"""
>>
>>28676645
^^^^Slaver.
>>
File: MURRICA.gif (4 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
MURRICA.gif
4 MB, 359x202
>>28675890
>curvy fucking roads make you disoriented
>>
>>28676575
You will find your straightedge tattoo doesn't seem as cool when you grow up.
>>
>>28676657
What gives you inherent rights? What guarantees them?
>>
>>28676753
God
>>
>>28676753
Being born. I guarantee them with my two most powerful weapons, my mind and my rifle.

In societies which recognize every humans inherent rights, all persons of goodwill look out for each other without being forced to. Bad actors get punished by the market place and by tort when necessary.
>>
>>28676883
^^This guy isn't me.
>>28676626 <-I'm an atheist.
>>28676885
^^Me
>>
>>28675999
>you're a fag if you don't like alcohol
This is retarded. People act like alcohol is something for people who are tough and you're just being a pussy if you don't like it. Highschool girls regularly drink, it doesn't take any toughness to drink, it doesnt make you manly. It doesn't make you a fag to not like drinking. It makes you a fag to be proud of the fact you drink.
>>
>>28676883
Pls understand, though. I respect your opinion on the matter. Natural rights can be defended logically from either viewpoint vis a vis the existence of God, or any other gods for that matter.
>>
>>28676554
>2016
>thinks using alcohol and tobacco contribute to your quality of life

well at least Heineken and Marlboro are happy
>>
>>28675476

>>marine "absolutely not. No. No. Think about this, is an iPhone worth killing someone?"

An iPhone? Maybe not. But MY iPhone? Then that's another story.
>>
>>28676575
Not drinking, smoking or doing drugs doesn't make you a fag, being a straight edge fag does
>>
>>28676969

>People who like things I don't like or understand outside of a black-and-white moral spectrum are unsound at best, or are degenerate fiends at worst.

You... do realize that's gun-grabber soccer-mom logic, right?

>At least Colt and Smith & Wesson are happy.
>>
>>28675121
Yeah I get all my practical pistol shooting knowledge from greentext stories on /K/
>>
>>28675042
>titanium hwite

wot?
>>
File: detective-james-gordon.png (382 KB, 851x468) Image search: [Google]
detective-james-gordon.png
382 KB, 851x468
>>28675283
shouldn't he be chasing down villains?
>>
>>28675069
i honestly despise jewish people
>>
>>28677298
Who doesn't?
>>
File: image.gif (812 KB, 425x255) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
812 KB, 425x255
>>28677298
>be me at my first 3-gun competition
>pretty nervous, had a decent amount of shooting experience but have never competed before
>most guys on our squad are breddy cool
>one guy is obviously Jewish, has a bunch of expensive guns and gear
>watch him run a few stages, obviously newer shooter, slow and fumbles a lot with his gear
>standing at the firing line next to the rifle dump box, Jew guy is running a stage
>he finished the rifle portion and goes to put his AR in the dump box
>dumbass had not put on the safety and still had his finger on the trigger as he was dumping the rifle, NDs into the box at an angle and hits the ground 6 inches from my foot
>everyone WTFs out loud, rangemaster tells Mr. Clumsy Jewstein to get the fuck out, he sheepishly gathers his shit and goes
>MFW I almost take a round to the foot at my first 3-gun competition
>>
>>28679017
>need to be a jew to have decent gear
>>>/poorfaggeneral/
>>
>>28677029
whats the difference to you retard?
>>
>>28675121
To learn the relevant law?
>>
>>28675235
What town? I'm looking for someone to do that near Boca
>>
>>28675283
kek he looks 23
>>
>>28677238
get out
>>
>>28676554
I stay away from that stuff because I was a fucking addict. My wife drinks and gets high occasionally and though I wish I can, I dont want to end up back in rehab or worse. So I dont.

I do have a kratom habit though . . .
>>
>>28675283
>class
>taking creep pics of the teacher

fucking faggot kys
>>
>>28675202
because you totally aren't also taught in depth what the exact laws of your state are, where you can and can't carry a weapon, and in what obscure rules there might be that you're not aware of
>>
>>28675890
Just go shoot in kitsap u kuckold. Why is that so hard? Bainbridge ferry fee got you down??
>>
>>28675283
Wow anon why don't you just go ahead and fugg him alredy :DDD
>>
>>28679363
>class
>taking creep pics of the teacher

Don't forget
>posting creep shots of said /k/omrade on /k/

fucking attention whore homosexual kys
>>
>>28675087
I need a card for my funs...
>Canadian here

Sure wish I could carry my SIG. :(
>>
Man this thread started out OK.

Anarchists are fucking unbearable
>>
>>28679179
Are you in virginia?
If Yes $20 gets you an hour long video with all CCW laws and regs for VA plus safety shit. If you have an ounce of common sense you can take the test without watching the video.
I am a social retard and the most difficult thing to do when getting your CHL is taking the paperwork to the County Clerk.
http://www.concealed-carry.net/
>>
>>28675907
>>28676263
> mah niggas
pdx resident here
>>
>>28675136
Shall. Not. Be. Infringed. Fuckface.
>>
>>28675369
Alaska.
>>
>>28676108
But if they already succeeded and are fleeing or did a snatch and run they are not threatening your life. In the eyes of the law you cannot use deadly force.
>>
>>28675369
WA
>>
File: 1425792147433.gif (1 MB, 255x231) Image search: [Google]
1425792147433.gif
1 MB, 255x231
>>28675136
>the fag shit i think has some bearing on law or philosophy
>>
>>28675612
yeah, those cockmeat sandwiches are bunk, man.
>>
>>28675283
I will never understand why some people take creepshots of people, oh well .. Hes actually pretty cute imo and obviously he has a job unlike most of /k/ and yes im a girl aha
>>
>>28676561
>And culture plays a massive role.
Where does culture come from?

>>28679331
>kratom
Damn, takes me back.
>>
>>28675121

Because you can never have enough training faggot
>>
Need more CCW class stories
>>
>>28683682
nobody cares you fucking attention whoring cunt
tits or gtfo
>>
>>28676467
I am pretty pro legalization, including hard drugs(for some of the aforementioned reasons), but this post. I know people who've been there, some came back, one did not, not a good spot to be in.
>>
>>28686766
>take ccw class (not required in my state)
>opt for 4 hour class instead off longer ones
>instructor was ex army
>drinks tons of energy drinks during class
>can't focus on one topic and finish a thought / sentence
>tells us everyone should carry a tazer, collapsible baton, flashlight, and pepper spray in addition to our pistol w/ mandatory mounted light
>talks about escalation of force, "it will look better in court if you use all other options before resorting to cc"
>flash light their eyeballs, then pepper spray, baton time, then taze em, then go ahead and shoot
>mentioned the 21ft rule out of context
>somebody asked a question pointing out lack of context
>instructor unholstered loaded pistol set it on desk
>holstered blue training pistol and suggested student charge him across the room with a stick
>tried to draw blue pistol before student ran at him
>most retarded shit ever
>student would have hit him with stick and got shot at the same time
>proved nothing, still no context or explanation for 21ft mention
>barely helped us with the fingerprint cards, only shit that mattered
>and that's why I opted for the short class, have gone elsewhere for other training
>>
>>28686964
also
>terrible curriculum
>terrible instructor
>no describable lesson plan
>allowed extremely retarded students to dictate topic of discussion for 4 hours
>asking the dumbest fucking questions imaginable
>mixing defensive tactics with CC law, politics, and bad legal advise
>i was the only avid shooter in the class and work at gunshop
>cringe was unbearable
>>
Amazing.

My only exposure to "gun people" have been experts on forums, YouTube, and /k/. So Seeing normies ask stupid questions as they inch their way towards getting their CHL makes me sympathize with the liberals a bit, I must admit.
>>
>>28686766
>go to class
>instructor is former milfag and retired policeman
>says as armed citizens it it our responsibility to be competent with our guns and to know the laws
>explains laws
>everyone is attentive and asks decent questions
>written test
>range time
>helps some people with flinch and stance but most were okay
>debriefs with restatement of needing to be responsible citizens and to never draw unless with the intent of preventing grave bodily harm to yourself or others by the death of the aggressor and the 'others' part needs to be doubly damn sure of
>8/10 about as good as it gets for a mandatory class
>>
>>28675005
>1000x times
>1000 times times
>>
>>28675005
I've never understood CCing when you have to get a permit.
>Have to pay for a class
>Pay money to gubbmint
>Fingerprints in database
No thanks, I'll just OC
>>
>>28687389
>don't want local pd to know i have a gun so i'll walk around with it openly displayed
um ok
>>
File: B8.jpg (17 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
B8.jpg
17 KB, 249x250
>>28683682
>>
File: 1452751936693.jpg (33 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1452751936693.jpg
33 KB, 640x426
Damn, there is some serious bait in this thread.
>>
>>28682643
what the fuck is happening in this .gif?
>>
>>28687776
>try doing dumbbell press
>wreck shit
It's not rocket surgery.
>>
>>28682283
I'm not an anarchist.
>>
>>28676090
What if you did a nonlethal shot like in the leg. Is that still bad?
>>
>>28676467
I think your irrational fear of interracial sex indicates either a deep seated shame in the size of your penis or insecurity in your sexual performance.

I also think prostitution should be completely legal.

As I have already indicated, true addicts were never going to be anything other than addicts. If it wasn't heroin, it would have been alcohol, pills, or gambling, all of which ruin lives just as effectively.

None of that justifies tyranny. Especially considering the fact that letting the state practice tyranny against undesirables inevitably leads to the state being better at executing tyranny against you.
>>
>>28688188
That is what tasers are for. Nonlethal shots with a firearm are just about the stupidest thing you can do. You are just asking to get sued by dipshit mugger man.
>>
>>28687535
>Confuses a paper trail that the feds can datamine with being seen by local range buddies while carrying.
>Suks Richard.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.