[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else disqualified or dissuaded from joining the military/police
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10
File: 1452714147264.jpg (14 KB, 637x480) Image search: [Google]
1452714147264.jpg
14 KB, 637x480
Anyone else disqualified or dissuaded from joining the military/police for whatever reason?

How are you holding up?
>>
Still autistic
>>
Still on drugs and depressed.
>>
Still fat
>>
Still transsexual
>>
I was medically discharged from the Army. I'm ok with it. The Army was great and shitty at the same time.
>>
>>28623140
Arrested for "animal abuse"
>>
File: 1441922832506.jpg (110 KB, 552x364) Image search: [Google]
1441922832506.jpg
110 KB, 552x364
>grandfather was an air force pilot
>father was in delta before becoming and officer and died at captain
>pretty sure great grandfather was in the service
>can't join because I'm a tranny
I just want to serve my country and shoot guns
>>
I was never technically dq but with my history I was told to fuck off by every branch. Lying seems scary as well considering the consequences.
>>
>>28623140
Parents wouldn't help pay for college and would disown me if I went into service
>>
>>28623140
I was dead set on naval special warfare until my future stepdad talked me out of it. I was a few weeks away from signing the papers when we had our talk. He is ex 7th special forces with combat tours in Afghanistan 2001-2003. He told me that I was going about it all wrong, and I needed to join the fleet for a bit before I jumped the fence to the fun stuff. Told me to expect at least 12 years' commitment before I would get out. We talked for over an hour about the ups and the downs of everything, and after a few days I decided to go down a different path. His dead-end forestry job in his 50s, his two divorces, and his broken down physique told me everything I needed to know. The only thing that mattered to him anymore was his family, and he spent so long away from them that he could never keep it together. Those cool life experiences aren't worth sacrificing the things that are most important. We'll only be young once. Might as well do something that will matter in my later years.
>>
>>28623238
What'd you do?
>>
>>28623221
>>28623196
Fuck off, you are the reason white people and white civilization is fucking dying. You didn't get enough attention growing up so you hung around on these chan boards and let your mind get fucking warped into thinking you wanted something.
>>
>>28623240
Sounds like shitty parents
>>
>>28623270
No they're good but they just really never wanted me in the service
They though me joining=death
Ironic since my dad does work for the navy
>>
tried joining the chair force. took the asvab, went for MEPS and they said lol u got melanoma git out. haven't had anymore moles taken off in about a year. wanting to try again but going for the army.
>>
>>28623214
You fucked it, didn't you?
>>
>>28623259
When I was younger my mother was convinced I had bipolar disorder which I was falsely treated for for 6 months. I've heard about people lying about stuff like that but then later getting dishonorable discharged. Also I have some scars that are considered questionable by them. With the bupolarvthingbthry wouldn't believe I never cut myself (which means immediate DQ).
>>
>>28623246
Do you still plan on joining the navy or have you chosen something different entirely?
>>
>>28623140
I took medication for my allergy. Cannot join local for next three years
>>
>>28623267
Nice assumptions there guy. I'm >>28623221, my dad took me to a therapist when I was 8 and they diagnosed me with childhood gender identity disorder. He noticed it when I was three and it took him five years for him to think it might not be a phase and he only thought so because one of his best childhood friends told him about similar feelings. Just because it's the newest fuel for the liberal media doesn't mean it's not a real condition.

Also only 1 in 30,000 people is trans, it has nothing to do with white civilization dying. There are far more black, hispanic, middle eastern asian trannies than white trannies anyway. If anything there's more reason to join the military since transsexuals are sterile, the least I can do is serve.
>>
>>28623387

you're mentally ill
>>
>>28623387
It's not a real thing. Quit believing everything every Jew psychiatrist tells you. Psychology was infiltrated when science institutions were forcibly brought down by gay activists in the 70s.
>>
took whatever the initial tests were when they offered it at my high school, got 95+ on the asvab and something god-tier for the dlab. i love languages so it seemed like a great fit but >lol renounce foreign citizenships

not sure if i made the right choice since i still think about what could have been and i'm a complete loser now. figured it was better to hold on to triple citizenship in case shtf
>>
>>28623267
I'm not white, faggot. Also my parents were model citizens and excellent parents.
>>
File: 1452651120004.jpg (71 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
1452651120004.jpg
71 KB, 600x656
>tfw I served in the army for 3 years then got out and go do whatever the fuck I want to now
>>
>>28623434
Could you say that in a room fool of people with a straight face? I bet you would bust out laughing. You sound like a joke
>>
>>28623343
Nope. College, get married, family, then see what happens.
>>
>grandfather was colonel in army, combat engineer in 'nam
>died shortly after I was born
>dad lived most of childhood army dependent and therein has his qualms with military
>gave me grandfather's rank and jump wings pins
>every time I look at them I wish they were mine

I'm going to give it a couple more years and then consider enlisting.
>>
>>28623434
>special snowflake: the post
>>
>>28623456
What languages do you speak anon? Those test scores are still valid for a number of years if you ever change your mind.
>>
>>28623643
Oops, was meant for >>28623387
>>
>>28623434
>I walk around town with multiple severe mental illnesses and frighten the local population. After my fourteenth failed attempt to join the national guard I will suck start my shotgun
>>
>>28623546
how old are you?
>>
>>28623496
I can see why it seems funny, but it's true.

>>28623477
Good, fuck you nigger
>>
File: 1453076558615.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1453076558615.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
I was to fat, dumb, and my right eye was fucked at birth to join when I was 18 and nothing has changed.

For real I got like a 64 on the test they give you and got flagged for depression.
>>
>>28623734
21. I hate thinking about it because I keep thinking I'll be too old.
>>
Because I don't enjoy shooting black children and I have no desire to be a bullet sponge for oil either
>>
>>28623778
Not black either faggot
>>
>>28623778
Why are you so angry? Where is the anger coming from?
>>
>>28623797
Nigga, I'm 21 and I just joined.
>>
>>28623655
IIRC ASVAB scores only are valid for two years since you took it.
>>
>Join up
>Going through Syrup Basic
>Grandma dies, I'm the executor of the will
>Hurts bad, Grandma was the best, and all the stress makes it sting more
>Army pushes me out of basic, they are none too happy I need to go make sure everything is sorted properly
>Get pushed out under a fucking 5D, have to wait until October TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN to reapply for a re-enrolment waiver
>No longer sure it will be worth it, I'll be 27 by then
Fuck everything.
>>
>>28623488
WITNESS ME
>>
>>28623868
>Why are you so angry? Where is the anger coming from?
Because if he (she? it?) was meek and mild about its lifestyle choices, it wouldn't get the attention it wants. It has no other recourse than to lash out at people who do not accept its mental instability as a respectable norm.
>>
>>28623140
Osgood slaughters
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 265x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 265x417
>>28624317
was there lashing?
>>
>>28624342
You too?
>>
>>28623972
You're my age. I'm waiting for a fucking interview/medical, tooke the CFAT two weeks ago and did "excellent but we can't show you". I've been playing this game for 4 months now
>>
File: 1451639268802.jpg (133 KB, 726x677) Image search: [Google]
1451639268802.jpg
133 KB, 726x677
>>28624392
Yeah it sucks. Parents always thought I was bullshitting when I complained of knee pain. When I was 16 it led to me partially pulling my tendon and walking on it for a week because, again they didn't believe me.
>>
>>28623140

I dont want to serve the interests of TPTB and wreck my body / risk dying for Israel.

If I believed the military was even accidentally making our country more safe I would have joined.

Our vets are so fucked in the head because they nearly all realize at some point that they have been lied to their entire lives about what the government and military really does.
>>
>>28624371
damn whos dis bitch?
>>
Wanted to join the Army corp of engineers since I was 8. Then at 14 I get type 1 diabetes. Disqualified from all services.
>>
>>28624518
Hahahah...hahahahahahhaa
Boy, do I have news for you!
>>
>>28624518
Bailey Jay, m8. Happy fapping
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
>no criminal record
>work history started at age 14
>graduated Cum Laude from Highschool with three scholarships
>mile time is 6:30, in good physical shape too (5'10, 165)
>friends join the military
>decide it's time
>talk to AF recruiter
>asks what I want to do
>"security forces"
>mmmmkay, take the PASVAB
>score an 80
>"do I qualify?"
>you scored almost three times higher than the minimum score
>runs me through the questions
>no I am not a terrorist, no i'm mot a commie, no i've never broken a bone, no i'm not a felon, no i'm not mentally ill
>asks about drugs
>I pause like a retard
>mentions that weed isn't a big deal at all, as long as it was under 10 times followed by a wink
>get hopeful and tell him about the one time I tried coke
>his smile dissappears
>"you can't join"
>try to explain that I didn't want to withhold that information as a show of character and so it didn't come up
>"i appreciate the thought, but you're still DQ'd"
>ask if there is a waiver
>"no"
>ask is there any way to get around this
>"no. Some of the other branches might take you. Try the Navy. Do you have any friends though? Here's my card."
>thank him for his time
>start to walk out
>"oh yeah, what was your name?"
>tell him
>he writes it down
>walk out
>realize that I'm never going to be able to serve my country
>realize that now he has my name and i'm blacklisted
>realize that one mistake I made years ago just undid any hope of doing anything important
>realize that i'll be the first male on either side of my family to not be in the service
>mfw

How am I doing now?
>joined the Civil Air Patrol because it's the closest I can get
>working toward promotion to 2LT
>feel good when I wear dress blues or BDU's, but it still doesn't feel totally right
>thought about joining a militia, but found out that all of the local ones are full of hardcore right wing fundamentalist christians (i'm a right-leaning moderate Heathen)

Feels bad man.
>>
>>28624449
To be fair, it's not difficult to ace the CFAT. I'm probably just going to go Reserves in the end. 27 is too old to be making a career in the Regforce.
>>
File: 1420517580739.png (285 KB, 481x439) Image search: [Google]
1420517580739.png
285 KB, 481x439
>>28625039
>>get hopeful and tell him about the one time I tried coke

Not joking - you failed the first of many recruitment mindfucks. Consider yourself lucky that you didn't get any deeper if you were that straight-laced.

The list of shit to catch you on is near impossible for any normal phsyically active person to get through without pinging something. Somekind of surgery, bone fracture or break, whatever. The medical portion is hilariously overblown. I work in insurance and medical credentialing - I'll go ahead and tell you the amount of bullshit they would need to wade through to find something that happened in your less-than-recent medical past is a mountain of fucking information, if it's still even retained anywhere.

The actual question being asked is: "Are you willing to lie to your country, in service to your country?" It's the first of a huge list of unspoken rules that all result in a serious mindfuck when you start considering the internal politics of who gets promoted and who gets sent to what post. It's not as remotely straightforward as it seems

Source: I applied to 2 different branches, failed for medical, then eventually got this same spiel from an ex-recruiter. "Everyone lies."
>>
>>28625039
Change your name and try a different recruiting station.
>>
>>28623196
>>28623221
can't you pretend to not be a tranny for a couple of years??
>>
>>28625831
I'm sure at some point someone will notice I have tits and a dick
>>
>>28623477
>Also my parents were model citizens and excellent parents.

Clearly not if you turned out to be a tranny retardobot
>>
>>28623140
Yea. I'm alright, how are you doing?
>>
>>28625898
It's impossible that factors other than my parents caused me to be a tranny?
>>
>>28625831
>>28625892
This
>>
File: 1400752907769.jpg (975 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1400752907769.jpg
975 KB, 1600x1200
A little childish I guess, but ever since I was little I wanted to be in the military. A few months after I turned 18 I was diagnosed with epilepsy. It's genetic, have to take pills for life. I looked for other ways to "be /k/" and in some of the threads it was all stuff that I'm unable to do because of my disability. In the threads people talked about getting a pilot license, emt work, and all this other cool shit I wanted to learn.
Epilepsy fucked me out of some childhood dreams and the stuff I wanted to do to make me feel like a man. I mean, I feel like a man but this was some crazy stuff my kids would be able to graduate. I'm involved with firearms and I'm able to handle them safely, I'm able to drive my truck, I'm able to go to school. It took me a while to cope with I'll have to settle for shit and won't be able to live out my dreams. I was depressed for a while, the medicine made it worse due to the side effects. Hate to sound like a "poor me" type thing, but I feel like it really fucked me over. I'm a manager at a movie theater and one of the employees has the same type of epilepsy I do, he's hardly able to work. I feel bad knowing we have the same shit, he has it worse and I'm still doing all this poor me shit. I feel a bit cheated to be honest.

TL;DR I'm epileptic and I'm on and off about my feelings towards it.
>>
>>28626142
Don't feel bad anon, at least you have a legitimate reason unlike this mentally disturbed degenerate >>28623387
>>
>>28626031
Transexuality does not occur naturally. It is a mental illness. There were precursors to it, probably all in your childhood and should be fairly obvious to you and your parents in retrospect. They should have realized it and stopped it before their only chance to was in retrospect.
>>
>>28626142
>some crazy stuff my kids would be able to graduate
That typo, my bad y'all. Meant to say some stuff I kid tell my kids/that they'd be proud about. Also that I get to graduate etc etc

>>28626332
I'm thankful for the fact my brain is able to function enough for me to know my penis is supposed to be there.
>>
I have a slight head twitch. Idk why but when I'm shooting my raifu it goes away, something zen about it. Am I fucked, I can't really lie about it...
>>
>>28626438
>slight head twitch
As long as you test well, and you aren't diagnosed with anything severe, no one gives a shit.
>>
I'm kinda nervous lads. Last year tried to kill myself, but I didn't wanna go on any medication, and I only did therapy kinda stuff for about a week. Am I fucked? I'm fucking brilliant right now, life's swell, but what are the chances of them disqualifying me for the week I spent in the hospital last year???
>>
>>28626697
Is there any proof you tried to kill yourself? Because if there is you are fucked
>>
>>28626844
I dunno I stayed in a ward for a week, I feel as if that's gone down on some kind of record, but I'm not sure if it specified why I was there. If asked about it could I just say I was feeling down and needed a safe space (kek) for a bit? Or will they definitely know that it involved me hanging myself? Fuck I regret doing that.
>>
>>28626844

He's already fucked for being hospitalized on a psych diagnosis. And he's double fucked if it was against his will.
>>
>>28626697
I'm sorry anon, but if you went to a hospital for it you are p fucked. I'm surprised you are here on /k/ though, my ex isn't allowed to own guns for the same reason.
>>
>>28626873
You're fucked man, sorry
>>
>>28626876
>>28626878
Fuck guys, I'm still gonna try but that fucking sucks. God depression was a cunt.
>>
>>28623322
They'd never find out if you never told them. Plus the scars don't mean anything.
>>
>>28626873
Does it prohibit you from buying guns now? Like do you fail your NICS check?
>>
>>28623140
My dream was always to be an Army Officer, ever since I was a child. All through high school I trained intensely, working out, rucking, keeping my grades up, learning the ins and outs of ROTC and officer selection and such.

But then, at 17, when I got my wisdom teeth removed, I caught C Diff. I'm not sure if that in and of itself was disqualifying, but I never fully recovered, to this day I still have health issues as a result of damage to my gut from that infection. Worse yet, I lost almost all of my hard-earned fitness due to months of weakness and malnutrition. The resulting depression from losing my dream and everything I had worked so hard for ultimately needed to be treated as well and only made it even less likely that I would ever be accepted in to the military.
>>
>>28623140
>Being honest when attempting to enlist about your medical history.
Wow good one pleb
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.