[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reports: British Sniper Faces Legal Probe After Shooting Insurgent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 8
File: binthatknife.jpg (32 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
binthatknife.jpg
32 KB, 500x350
R-Rule B-Britania http://forces.tv/95295146
>>
>>28613783

>it's a bad thing that people can't just kill whoever willy nilly!

RU Retard?
>>
>>28613830
He shot an insurgent carrying a fucking RPG. he is being harassed for not issuing a warning. Armed police being harassed for fully justified shooting is common occurrence in your country for armed police officers. I'm assuming your bongistani due to your inability to read.
>>
>>28613976

I'm American bro, he should have followed the rules, no different than a cop shooting a guy open carrying
>>
Man, and I thought US treatment of its vets was shit.

>Save lives in combat from insurgent attack
>Get investigated by civilians looking for any excuse to prosecute someone
>"Blew blew blew, you didn't warn the guy about to kill your buddies with an RPG that you were g-g-going to s-s-shoot him!"

>>28614028

>guy approaching the base with rpg preparing to launch an attack
>no different than a cop shooting a guy open carrying
>>
>>28613830
>Muslims
>People

Did you even read the story?

>The story, which does not include any details of when or where the incident occurred, focuses on a British base which was the subject of repeated attacks by an individual over a period of weeks.

>The attacker was allegedly armed with an RPG and habitually targeted the British base after Friday prayers.

>Soldiers are reported to have been warned not to return fire for fear of harming bystanders who gathered to watch the event after leaving their local mosque.

>The following Thursday, with the base having been the subject of further RPG attacks from the same insurgent, a patrol unit with a sniper attached allegedly targeted the individual before his regular attack took place.

>“As the insurgent’s finger tightened on the trigger of the RPG, a single shot cracked out,” says the account.

>The unidentified sniper’s case was revealed on Monday by campaigners

>“The round flew almost 1,200 metres across the face of the crowd missing them safely. The RPG jumped unfired into the air and the insurgent’s body briefly flew across the ground having been hit by a veteran of long military service, a graduate of the Army Sniper School.”

The cunt he killed shelled the base on a regular fucking basis and the local civilian population would show up to cheer.
>>
>An RPG armed insurgent regularly attacks a British base using bystanders to prevent return fire.
>A sniper team kills the insurgent at 1200m without harming bystanders.

>When the leftist political party was in power they set up the "Iraq Historic Allegations Team" in 2010.
>This team of IHAT Muslim terrorist sympathizers is now trying to prosecute a soldier for not yelling a 'warning' to an insurgent preparing to use an RPG on a british base at 1200m away.
>>
>>28614028
He didn't yell a warning (at fucking 1200 meters) before shooting is what they're trying to prosecute him for, in what other way did he not follow the 'rules of engagement'?
>>
>>28614049
>>28614059

Yes, and? Follow the rules or be punished, not a hard concept
>>
>>28613783
>trained to take the shot
>get told not to shoot ever
>just sit there
>get fucked
>issue warnings

how the hell is russia not invading
>>
>>28614097
>please dont fire that rpg at us mr honest muslim family man of a religion of peace
>>
File: England.jpg (555 KB, 659x783) Image search: [Google]
England.jpg
555 KB, 659x783
>>28613783
UK is ded
long live the empire
>>
>>28614166

>Hey, put that rocket down kebab!
>he doesn't comply
>shoot him

It's that simple, but no, Mr. Sniper is a special snowflake, Mr. Sniper thinks he is above the law, Mr. Sniper would make an excellent LEO in America
>>
>The cunt he killed shelled the base on a regular fucking basis and the local civilian population would show up to cheer.

Well.... the Brits ARE occupying THEIR land.

He's a freedom fighter.

We have killed Bin Laden, we have avenged 9/12, we should LEAVE now.

We should wrap up any grudges they have against us and go the fuck away.

Unless we are planning to literally stay there FOREVER like with Japan and Germany.... we need to leave.
>>
>>28614215
HEY GUY
YOU'RE ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED METERS FOR ME
PLEASE LOWER THAT DESTRUCTIVE DEVICE
PIP-POP CHERIO!
>>
>>28614215
Try shouting to a dude 1200 meters away and see if he hears you.
>>
>>28614192
>this is what happens when all your alphas go die in WW2
>>
I would suggest that IHAT go fuck themselves.
>>
>>28614229

>9/11
Fixd. Damn Swype, damn kindle keyboard bugs.

But seriously, when are we going to stop occupying Germany, Japan, and the Middle East?

When they get so sick of us being there that they fucking NUKE us? When they start covertly creating nuclear bombs and sneaking them into our cities?

Are we seriously going to occupy and subjugate the entire world? Because given enough time, if we keep using our current strategy, that appears what we are going to do.

I don't think it will end very well for a loooot of people :/
>>
>>28614229
>He's a freedom fighter
Most Taliban have a very different understanding of freedom than you do.
>>
>>28614309
>Stop occupying Japan and Germany
So far they haven't minded too much. If they want us gone, they can vote to have us leave. We did just that when the Philippines requested we leave Subic Bay.
>When they get so sick of us being there that they fucking NUKE us
You are deluded as hell, and you post structure suggests you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>28614215
Let me just grab my bullhorn...fuck... I don't think he'll be able to hear me.

Maybe have the chaps in the old squadron write him a sky message
>>
I hear people bitch about the ROE all the time. Read "Lone Survivor" or hell, watch Sicario. Following the ROE can get you fucked but soldiers are trained to do that.
>>
>>28613830
>>28614028
>>28614097
>>28614215
>>28614229
>>28614309

You're why I've had friends die overseas, you piece of shit.
>>
>>28613783
>soldiers getting cucked
>acting like this is new

topkek
>>
File: bait.png (73 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
73 KB, 622x626
>>28614028
>no different than a cop shooting a guy open carrying
>a guy minding his own business
>a guy about to shoot an rpg at a military base
>>
>>28614359
>implying your friends didn't die because they stupidly volunteered to kill for politicians

Good riddance to them all
>>
>>28614370
Slow night on /b/?
>>
>>28614340
I don't see what you're getting at when you say watch Sicario, doesn't the CIA "good guy" (assumed due to the director giving him some sad back story to try to get people to sympathize with him and them coming out with a sequel focusing on him) in that movie rape people and get off to killing kids?
>>
>>28614413
>Rape people and get off to killing kids
No, fucking no. Did you even watch the damn movie?
>>
>>28614317
Freedom has rarely ever meant anything beyond "freedom to do whatever I want". Even the US was founded on tax dodging.
>>
>>28614430
I'm just saying you should consider what happens (or what will happen given how things are going) if/when the Taliban return to power in Afghanistan
>Probably won't be recognized except by a handful of countries
>Most likely going to get sanctioned
>Most likely going to go back to doing the shit that was running them into the ground back in the late 90s
>Most likely going to back the Islamic insurgencies in the Caucasus and Xinjiang, pissing of Russia and China
>Most likely going to fuck with the Shias
>If Iran doesn't pre-emptively invade them like they came damn close to in '98
>Most likely going to have the same poisonous relationship with Pakistan, which will probably lead to the latter eventually falling apart since the Pakis can't fucking control a good chunk of their own territory
>which means the Taliban may get nukes
>Will be a pariah state until it either economically implodes (their only export will probably be Opium) or more than likely gets invaded again by someone else
There is no happy ending for Afghanistan. Though I guess when everything eventually goes to absolute and total shit in that country then it will finally cease to be a regional worry.
>>
>>28614317
He's protecting his way of life, however restrictive it is.
>>
>>28614427
I've seen bits and pieces where it showed that character raping a guy and killing someone's family and read the plot. It doesn't sound worth my time to watch some film that goes on about bad things happening to someone excusing them acting like an animal and that being the best way to get things done. Same with the movie I don't remember the name of that's all about torturing some guy to get the location of a bomb that he planted because torture would totally provide meaningful intelligence in that situation.
>>
>>28614317

Touche.

But what's American freedom? The system requires you to have money to stay within the law... so it's still a form of slavery. I'm splitting hairs, but it's true.

>>28614330

Probably because we are still guilt tripping the fuck out of them over what their great great grandparents did. How do you know we are so welcome to keep staying in Germany and Japan? And WHEN do you think we will come home from the Middle East? Our embassies are being bombed all the time. It's kinda a big sign that we aren't welcome there, no matter what their politicians say to our face their military leaders probably say something else behind our back.

>deluded
No. You realize America doesn't have the only uranium enrichment facilities? Do you know how much fissile material is unaccounted for? A LOT.
>your post structure suggests you're a moron
I can't argue that. I don't think before I post, I try to do a "stream of consciousness" and my consciousness is a damn train wreck.

>>28614359

Don't wrap me up in this, I think that because the mission was fucking ACCOMPLISHED years ago, that we should leave ASAP. Resolve any grudges, and go.
>>
>>28613783
from a country that outlaws butter knife sales im not surprised
>>
>>28614215
This is well orchestrated bait.
>>
>>28614059
>insurgent
>locals cheer
You think you scumsucking brits would learn to act like civilized human beings and fuck off back to your own country, and stop stealing from everyone else.

I hope he gets hanged. Fuck off.
>>
>>28614510
You are depriving yourself of a good movie, and what you are describing is wrong. There is an attempted rape in the movie, and it is stopped. That scene and the other you are describing involve different characters, and is a lot deeper than what you are suggesting.
>>28614504
see
>>28614496
>>28614516
We'll come home eventually. We're importing more of our own oil so hopefully soon we can loose those Saudi scumbags.
>How do you know we are so welcomte to keep staying in Germany and Japan
Because they let us? You seem to forget what I said about the Philippines making us go when they politely asked, and we conceded. The Japanese have literally no reason to even try nuking us given what we did to them the last time they fucked with us. Germany, I cannot conceivably think why you think they would fuck with anything nuclear when they banned nuclear power. They already guilt-trip themselves all the time over the Nazis, why the everloving fuck would they ruin that by nuking us?
>I don't think before I post
You should.
>>
>>28614359
Any faggot that licked enough boots to join the brute squad, and fight the kike's wars, deserves to get greased.
Fuck off.
>>
>>28614558
What the fuck is your problem? Did a brit rape your mother or something? The guy was doing his job doming some guy that was trying to kill him. Even if the overall British involvement is rather dubious, I see no reason why you shouldn't kill a guy trying to kill you.
>Stop stealing from everyone else
The British Empire ceased to be a thing quite some time ago.
>I hope he gets hanged
Way to be edgy.
>>
>>28614602
Fuck off, slave.
You fought for BPs right to secure oil contracts, kill yourself.
Jesus, people who join the military are fucking braindead.
>>
>>28614496

Sanctions are an act of war, too.

It's FUCKED UP that we will sell them chemicals, explosives, and guns, then sanction them for using them.

SADDAM bought sarin gas from American companies, right?

What the fuck is this shit

America has not only two faces, but four. The one they show their enemies, the one they show their allies, and the one they show their civilians... and then the true face that's virtually incomprehensible to humans.

NOTHING MAKES SENSE.
>>
>>28614384

He made a valid point, argue back if you have any conviction
>>
>>28614581
Oe the edge
>>
>>28614629

You're wrong.

It really was 9/11. Americans were PISSED AS FUCK about that.
>>
>>28614578
>There is an attempted rape in the movie, and it is stopped. That scene and the other you are describing involve different characters
I think you're talking about a different rape scene then, because to my knowledge no one stops Alejandro from raping that guy, the other guy in the room just sits back and watches.
>>
>>28614629
I've never been in the military nor do I ever intend to join, you thick-headed dumbshit.
>>28614631
>chemicals
Since when did we sell the Afghans chemicals? And the sanctions I'm referring to will most likely come from the UN, like last time
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_1267
>Bringing up Iraq
We're talking about fucking Afghanistan here, though I agree that the fuckery with Saddam could've been avoided.
>That whole last part of your post
Are you high?
>>
>>28614664
>Raping that guy
I thought it was some form of water torture? Why else did he grab the water?
>>
>>28614650
>we didnt fight for bp and exxon to secure oil contracts
Have you spoke to your doctor about cyanide?
Maybe it can help.
>>
>>28614676
Skip to the end, he leaves the water jug on the ground and you hear rhythmic grunting after he was shoving his dick in the guy's face.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj3or4iEcFA
>>
>>28614676

It was lube
>>
>>28614670
>ive mever been in the military
Oh, I see. So you're some fat, greasy manchild who can't manage a single pull up, who faps to Jake Vagyllinhaal's well oiled abs in Jarhead?
Cut your father's balls off, then kill yourself.
>>
>>28614687

I'm not saying corporations didn't take advantage of it. Taking advantageous opportunities is indeed a major doctrine in capitalism. Nothing wrong with that unless you're unfairly taking advantage, that is, stealing.

I'm saying the average troop was there to avenge 9/11 and protect his country.
>>
>>28614496
A happy end for Afghanistan would be the country going back to being the CIA's private dope farm again. TPTB kept the region as a backwater and the government as a hierarchy of stooges and things went pretty well as the natives were left to durkadurka their hearts out however they liked as long as the opium flowed. Unfortunately, returning to that reality more-or-less requires the dismantling of Islamic extremism in the entire region to create a power vacuum and that's not happening in the foreseeable future.

>>28614558
Not a brit. You sound pretty bootyblasted, though, so I'm guessing one or more of your relations/ancestors and/or your ancestral home got ANGLOED at one point or another.
God Save the Queen, senpai.
>>
>>28614715
You are one deranged motherfucker. Why the hell are you so mad right now? You're posts are angtsy as hell and you're telling everyone to kill themselves. What gives you the slightest inclination that we'd follow through with that?
>>
>>28614059
>>28614069
>>28614259
1200 meters is well past the self-destruct range on an RPG-7. This thread is full of trolls and I don't care either way, but worth noting.
>>
File: do8i0x.jpg (189 KB, 992x618) Image search: [Google]
do8i0x.jpg
189 KB, 992x618
>Fighting in Iraq
>serving your country
Uuhm
>>
>>28614721
The average troop is a fucking idiot, the dregs of society. No different now than it was in Rome.

The corporations and capitalists are the entire reason we were attacked on 9/11, learn our history before you contribute to doing the Devil's work for him.

Again, fuck off.
>>
>>28614728
God burns heretics, and those who murder for money.
Repent, before it's too late.
>>
>>28614741
It neither stated nor implied that the insurgent with the RPG was 1200 meters away from the base, or that the sniper took the shot from the base.
>>
>>28614741
>1200 meters is well past the self-destruct range on an RPG-7
Sure, however nowhere in the article does it suggest that the range from the base to the Insurgent was 1200 meters, only that the shot was at that distance.

>The following Thursday, with the base having been the subject of further RPG attacks from the same insurgent, a patrol unit with a sniper attached allegedly targeted the individual before his regular attack took place.
'a patrol unit with a sniper attached' seems to suggest that the shot was not taken from the base itself and that the specific insurgent was targeted and expected to attack again after a pattern of previous attacks.
>>
>>28614670

I was speaking about the middle east in general.

This is America, we sell our own citizens guns then the ATF raids them and takes them back.
>>
>>28614721
>I'm saying the average troop was there to avenge 9/11 and protect his country

That's a funny way to say welfare.
>>
>>28614798
So if I murder you just for fun God is ok with that? Just as long as I'm doing because I enjoy it, not because someone paid me, right?
>>
File: v1Ikzx2.png (426 KB, 578x526) Image search: [Google]
v1Ikzx2.png
426 KB, 578x526
Why is there so much britbong butthurt in here? A sandnigger who has been firing rpgs gets shot and everyone gets pissed off at the guy who finally stops him. Britbongs have been pussified and will gladly bend over for those poor poor sand people. That's all there is to it. It's hardly anything new.
>>
>>28614687
Wew lad, you realize none of that oil goes to American companies right? The majority goes to china and russia.
>>
>>28614856

A more worrisome question is if someone murders you for food if gods cool with it.
>>
File: y.jpg (108 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
108 KB, 600x600
>>28614370
>>28614643
Samefag
>>
>>28614229
11/9
>>
File: 1452507333267.jpg (56 KB, 640x443) Image search: [Google]
1452507333267.jpg
56 KB, 640x443
>>28614756
>sees pic
But that's what's going to happen and if the brits let it happen then they fucking deserve whatever happens to them Britain's fucked my only hope is the Scotland becomes it's own country (and if they're lucky get some good gun laws)
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-20-03-32-30.png (440 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-20-03-32-30.png
440 KB, 1080x1920
>>28615717

Unable to defend your position I see

Be a man and reevaluate it then
>>
>>28615719
10/10
>>
>>28615247
It may make ot to China and Russia, but not before going through western energy jews, boiyo.
>>
>>28614028
Stop making my country look bad, asshole.
>>
>>28615744
>my only hope is the Scotland becomes it's own country (and if they're lucky get some good gun laws)

Oh boy you really know fuck all about Scotland eh?
>>
>>28614309
You're retarded. I can't even formulate a response to your drivel because just reading it makes me think you have downs
>>
>>28614581
>Troll is obvious troll.
>>
>>28615744
Fuck off you dumb yank, you're like the fuckers who love the IRA for no real reason except one of you're unlucky ancestors had some Irish sperm on their face. Scotland has the tightest gun laws in the UK and wants more, if they became an independent country they'd have even worse ones than they do now.
>>
>>28615744
>Scotland
>guns
hahahaha no.
They want to ban air rifles. Fucking AIR RIFLES.
>>
>>28614097
>warn the enemy before you shoot them
>>
Thats what happens when the marxists run things

Anything evil and treasonous is good to them
>>
>>28615744
I want Scotland to break away but only because that would drive a stake through Labour's heart, electorally.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBasdIOVY7c

theres no england now
>>
>>28613783
ROE for soldiers and police are vastly different. A cop only needs to 'feel threatened' and bada-boom, dead crim. In the army, I had Shout, Show, Shove, Shoot (warning shot), Shoot (to kill?). Accountability is stilted. If we're giving cops military shit, they need military training and ROE.
>>
>>28613783
>and the insurgent’s body briefly flew across the ground having been hit by a veteran of long military service
The vet launched himself 1200 meters and falcon punched the dude?
>>
>>28614774
Which is why when Rome fell, it was after they had shit all over their veterans and they felt more aligned with the "barbarians" and led them in battle?
>>
>>28614028
>I'm an American
No, you're an anti gun faggot, that's what you are. Don't stain our name.
>>
This IHAT organization sounds like a bunch of faggots that need to be taught a lesson.

Seriously? The guy had a fucking RPG. What the fuck do you think he was gonna do with that? I'm pretty sure he isn't going to any fucking gun show in Iraq with it any time soon.
>>
>>28614368
this whole fucking thread is bait, senpai
>>
>>28615744
>Scotland
>"Good gun laws"
>Protesting the UK having nukes at all
>Want air rifles to be in the same category as a bolt action .233

LEL
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.