[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Government comes by door to door to take your guns. Are you honestly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 19
File: 1453173308297.jpg (285 KB, 1200x1060) Image search: [Google]
1453173308297.jpg
285 KB, 1200x1060
Government comes by door to door to take your guns. Are you honestly going to start a fire fight? Do you think these guys care? Just more media ammo to drone the next "rebel" cleanly.
>>
>implying I will register my guns
>implying they know about the ones I bought privately
>implying I didn't lose all my guns in a boating accident
>>
>>28600164
i go inawoods
>>
>>28600164
>drone a rebel
>whoops they got the wrong house
>this just in: that guy was "found" to be a rebel too
>>
>>28600164
Do nothing
>>
>>28600164
>fire off 1 round
>entire PD is having a stand off with you
>this allows others to start shit with the cops
>cops then become spread too thin

sure why not, every PD's procedure regarding a shooter in a house seems to be send 30 officers to stand around for hours doing nothing.
>>
>>28600164
>Are you honestly going to start a fire fight?
I may not commit suicide but by the time they got to my door, the fight would already be on.
>>
File: 1453075544942.jpg (20 KB, 277x350) Image search: [Google]
1453075544942.jpg
20 KB, 277x350
Abso-fucking-lutely.
I will shoot them through the windows, I will run around the back of my house and flank them while they try to break in the front door. I will run them down and kill them over and over again until they have no choice left but to burn down my ranch, but by then my neighbors will have joined in :^) and most of them are fed-fearing NRA members. I'm just the neighborhood rebel.
>>
>>28600208
>Implying they won't come looking anyway.
>>
>>28600164
>Government comes by door to door to take your guns.

>He thinks I store all my guns in my house or car

Good luck finding them all.
>>
>>28600164

>this is local police, not even the military

You have no chance even at the most basic level.
>>
>>28600164
They wouldn't make it past all the ANFO and copper wire inside the scrapped vehicles in the yard.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 403x528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 403x528
What a shit arguement.

No government has ever, just decided to wake up one day and take guns. They slowly withered away at the rights of its citizens. This is why people are so adamant about gun legislation.

If the U.S. Govt. did decide to go door-to-door, despite the huge amounts of desertion and resistance, you can guarantee there will be people who will overnight, make militias and armed coups to fight back.

So to answer your question, no I wouldn't start a firefight at my front door. I would start the firefight at THEIR front door.
>>
>>28600164
I wouldn't fight at my house, I'd fight at theirs.
>>
>>28600300
>>28600335
So...should we all meet up and do this then?

I'm down if you're down.
>>
>>28600300
Thats even if you could find enough willing people in the police and military to comply with those orders. most cops are pro 2a, and i dont know one enlisted person who would follow that order. We are allowed to deny unconstitutional orders for a reason. You would have a few shit bag officers looking for a medal, but good luck finding anyone to actually carry that out.
>>
File: +.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
+.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
>>28600364
>>28600335
>>28600300
Ok Bundy... GTFO. Don't go giving them a reason to start the occupation earlier than it has to. I still need to set up my woodsshack
>>
File: stares in british.jpg (20 KB, 454x454) Image search: [Google]
stares in british.jpg
20 KB, 454x454
>>28601263
thats the attitude that cucked Britain into britbongistan, boot licking give you bad teeth btw.
>>
>>28600164
why did he aim his gun at the individual who took this pic?!?!
>>
>>28603732
Probably looking through his scope at him to get a better view of what he was doing.
>>
>>28600164
It would take no more than 4-5 instances in a population of >1million to cause local PD to publicly state "Yeah, this is getting WAY to dangerous, just keep your guns, those of you we took them away from can have them back. Or we'll keep them. We don't know yet."

Seriously, do you think beat cops are going to want to get in firefights with people who know their homes and neighborhoods way better than they do? Do you think they want to risk getting shot after seeing 3, 4, or perhaps 10 of their buddies get blown the fuck away by madmen who don't want to give up their guns? The risk doesn't outweigh the reward in confiscation, which is why even the Nazis didn't fucking risk it. You're literally hunting people who you know are armed and ready to fight back.

Not to mention the way the government would go about it is with decades of sanctions and bans on selling/transporting ammo, slowly banning a little more and a little more in terms of firearms, so that eventually you can't own anything, but it doesn't seem THAT much different from 10 years ago, right? You think in a society where they do this your kids will fight the same as you do? Most likely not. Eventually everyone who wants a gun will be a cast out of society until guns are like herpes, or heelies, and drop off the radar all together.
>>
>>28604027
>to dangerous
too*
>>
File: FSB1.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
FSB1.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>28600164
>Are you honestly going to start a fire fight?
>No APCs
>No 30mm
>No 50cal.
>No machinguns
>No RPGs
>No thermobaric grenades
What is this, police operation or school trip?
>>
>>28600164
>i make my decisions based on the potential views of a politically bias TV show
>>
>>28603732
>?!?!

a camera can easily be seen as a gun you hysteric fuck
>>
Okay, fine, you hand over your guns because you feel it's hopeless. Now you have no guns. Now what?
>>
>>28600208
i've always wondered how often this happens

>buy some used revolver from pawn shop
>6 months later report it stolen from your car
>file serials off
>...
>"just in case" drop gun, buried in your yard
>>
>>28600258
Because real life works like call of duty and your neighbors are willing to die for you. OK.
>>
>>28600164
>Government comes by door to door to take your guns. Are you honestly going to start a fire fight?
Yes

>Do you think these guys care?
Is their feels relevant to the constitution?
Do you think the military are willing to open fire on US citizens defending themselves from blatant tyranny,
Do you really think that should this happen the Soldiers in the military would not be organizing an effective defense of liberties.
It's not like we have a clause in the military service contract that specifically allows soldiers to refuse orders like this.

>Just more media ammo to drone the next "rebel" cleanly.
Until the Media reaches the critical mass of self awareness where they understand that hiding the story causes more public dissent than blowing the story wide open?
>>
>>28600254
kek. you're not wrong.
>>
>>28600164
Hand over my guns. That "fight the power" shit works in theory but judging from all the youtube vides Ive seen of civilians defending their rights from cops it never really ends well.
>>
>>28600257
>implying they will take you alive after you popped off a shot
>>
Nigga I'm already dead inside. I ain't afraid to die. And I'm most ready to die for something I believe in
>>
>>28605463
See >>28604972
>>
>>28600164
Yes. Yes I fucking am. Everyone has a line in the sand and that's mine.
I do not wish to live in the alternative world.
>>
>>28605531
Complain on /k/ that they stepped on my rights.
>>
>>28605155
more like
>buy hi point and beat it to shit
>get tired of it so make a sqib load
>report stolen and file off serial number
>sell it to jamal and the crew
>wait to to see jamal walking around with a few less fingers and kek
>>
id be proned out in a wooded area looking down a lane of fire that i suspect will be high traffic. getting caught inside your house is no bueno. no way id let some fucking faggots take my shit. im gonna die eventually anyway.
>>
>>28600164
Jokes on you, I'm part of the group that would be coming around taking guns in this impossible scenario of yours.

So after me and a sizable group of defectees take everything from the arms room and then raid the ammo depot, we're headed to the nearest resistance ready location.

Then the bootlickers in my unit will be standing around saying
>the fuck did all the guns go????
>>
Honestly a better response would to commit suicide on the spot with a message about our rights being taken away. Get as many people to as they can .It would send a strong wake up message without alienating gun owners. Mass self immolations and whatnot.
>>
>>28600164

Hell no. I'd smile and be polite and hand over my guns like a good and loyal citizen.

Then I'd start talking and organizing with like-minded people in the area while building pipe guns and IEDs.

The battleground has to be at a time and place of your choosing.
>>
>>28600164
No, but pressure plates are a bitch and IEDs are really hard to defeat
>>
wtf he's not here to take my guns

he's just the milk delivery man with my gallons of milk
>>
File: freedom1ver1.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
freedom1ver1.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>28606958
>new alex jones video comes out
>SECRETS TO REPTILIAN AFTERLIFE AND STATE GUN CONFISCATION REVEALED
>"Ladies and gentlemen barricade your doors, there will be a revolution it will be 1776 again.
>Secret gay android neo-fascist police are disguising themselves as milkman with RFID chips in the gallons.
>They are tracking what guns are in your house and secretly injecting your kids daily with gay-autism causing vaccines.
But really tho. Jones really believes that a fucking revolution is going to happen.
Like really? Try convincing US soldiers to fire upon their own civilians.
>>
>>28600164
Sure but not directly, that would be suicide. Far better to prepare, let them search and not find any, and live to snipe at MRAPs another day. Also its important to note that bombs not guns will be the most effective means of rebellion, just look at how much of a problem IEDs are over in the raghead countries
>>
>>28600164
>implying the media wouldn't immediately become a target themselves
You know they go home at night to homes, right?
>>
If this started happening in a serious way, I'd bury/conceal all my guns off site, and then put a shit load of explosives on a tripwire in my house

Then I'd take a three month vacation to Mexico. If my house blew up due to them entering it, I never return.
>>
>>28605394
>Do you think the military are willing to open fire on US citizens defending themselves from blatant tyranny,

Yes. They're impressionable young kids for the most part, they'll do whatever their higher-ups order them to do, especially if it's spun into a counter-terror op.

This "BUT MUH MILITARY" crap is such BS.
>>
>>28600164

We have straw purchases (illegal). Who says we won't have straw sales. Local hobos let me use their name to run background check and record transfer of weapons to them. All that changes hands is Jack Daniels.

ATF, have fun running down the guns registered to the guy who lives in a tent under the freeway off-ramp.
>>
>>28600164

I don't see why not, live free or die.

But by the time anybody came to my door it would be national news and I would be with a bunch of buddies and ready to repel the invasion. Or at least I hope so I wouldn't have to make such a decision in a split second.
>>
>>28605503
this tbhq
>>
>>28600164
if they are going door to door why are you waiting for them to get to yours?
>>
>>28609444
Trips of truth
>>
>>28606476
leftists would be ecstatic that a bunch of "gun-loving psychos" are no longer a part of the country.
>>
>>28605155
More like buy used gun from some dude off the street.

Pack in cosmoline. Bury someplace secluded. Don't forget ammo!

About half my current guns were acquired in this way. And are now safe from everyone but moles.
>>
Even if something like this happens, how would places like Alaska and the rural Midwest react, where people literally need guns to survive and catch food
>>
File: bikers_1658525c.jpg (45 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
bikers_1658525c.jpg
45 KB, 460x288
>>28600164
Go ahead and try to take them from a group of Hells Angels
>>
>tfw my neighborhood is a 2nd amendment stronghold.

Cops, ex military, and just average gun owners.

Bring the mrap fellas! Your gonna need it if you come to my hood.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 386x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 386x400
>>28600164
>implying that's my real house
>>
>>28600164
When assaulting a well defended house, the British army works off of a basis that they can expect to take 30 casualties for every one the defenders take.

Thats a well trained army that would take 30 casualties storming your house. Imagine what overpaid, overweight mallninjas would take
>>
>>28608805
Bull. Fucking. Shit.
>>
>>28609920
Pretty sure you mean three and not 30.

It is the same here in the U.S.
>>
>>28600164
Seeing how a militia can be formed in about 30 seconds in my neighborhood I think I have a good chance. There is about 20 paranoid bubbas, retired military, etc living here and I know most of them are on board in some way if shtf. I doubt they would even reach my neighborhood as my town is pretty 2nd amendment friendly.
>>
>>28606061

Some thoughts are better kept in your head, friend
>>
>>28609821
i don't know people like that
>>
>>28604952
>bootlicking at its finest
>>
>>28609919
>no tension on wire
>door must be opened quickly to trigger
4/10
>>
>>28606061
Real nigga, what up
>>
>>28600164
>see military convoy heading your way
>local militia takes position
>destroys armor and retreats

Rinse and repeat every time they organize their raids.
>>
>>28604027

>Nazi meme

They loosened gun laws during the Third Reich. Actually had better gun laws than current gun laws in Germany.
>>
>>28612225
>one week later, heavily armed men rope out of a helicopter and kill your militia while it plays cards in the kitchen
>>
>>28612261
He said they didn't confiscate weapons
>>
>>28612290

but his implication is that they wanted to, though they did confiscate weapons from criminals (Jews). then again, most countries confiscate weapons from criminals, so this really isn't an issue.

but there are better examples to use, such as currently going on in Burundi.
>>
File: implying.png (254 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
implying.png
254 KB, 500x393
>>28600164
>Government
>implying they aren't a bunch of greasy teenage airsoft virgins
>>
>>28612272
im sure those choppers would be able to get there through heavily populated areas without being seen. If the military can't beat a bunch of retarded sandniggers what makes you think they could do that with educated white people with guns an munitions that aren't rusted to shit.
>>
>>28608805
You're fucking dumb. Weekend warriors won't kill their friends over orders "grab funs or kill".
>>
>buy gun
>hide it
>post on 4chan about how you did this
>think they don't know you have guns
>>
>>28612404
this x9k

seriously, fbi honeypot guise
>>
>>28612421

>implying the people you bought guns from aren't also FBI
>implying I'm not FBI
>implying your not FBI

I'm watching you.....
>>
>>28600258
>implying your entire house and neighborhood wouldn't be surrounded before you even knew they were there

Unless you're looking out your windows 24/7
>>
>>28609919
>>28612039
Also it's held on by 2 small pieces of scotch tape. It would get pulled off the wall long before the pin came out.
>>
>>28612442

>implying the guns you bought people from aren't also FBI
>implying not FBI
>implying FBI
>implying NSA not also involved
>>
>hitlery clinton is prez
>bans all military type firearms
>orders door to door confiscation
>if you fail to comply you are a domestic terrorist and citizenship is revoked
>military follows orders and wants to kill terrorist
>>
Somebody has to be first.

Sooner or later, somebody always is.
>>
>>28612503
wouldn't the weight of the grenade pull itself or something?
>>
>>28613171

no faggot
>>
Ive always wondered, if you set a bomb on yourself to trigger upon your demise or at your own choosing, how would the cops deal with you?

Would they have to let you go?
>>
>>28600164
this is a logistical nightmare for the us gov
>>
>>28600300
kek yes ur a tough anime poster yeah lol haha lol
>>
File: hurrdurr.png (2 MB, 1200x1060) Image search: [Google]
hurrdurr.png
2 MB, 1200x1060
hurrdurr
>>
>>28600300
lack of coordination. They do have an internet and telecom kill switch. And I've gone the militia route before. 50% federal agents by weight. and the rest were backstabbing primadonnas that wanted to be in charge of everyone else.
>>
>>28600164
If they have gotten to your door, you've already failed.
>>
>>28600258
>Running around the back of your house and flanking them while they storm the front door
And then you get gunned down by the 20 feds standing in your backyard waiting for the assault force to flush you out
>>
>>28612316
>>28612261
>every jew is a criminal
>german gun control "meme"
>gun control enacted on those who needed guns the most
>meme
goddammit anon.
>>
File: image.gif (28 KB, 450x482) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
28 KB, 450x482
>>28613035
Aaaaaaaand back to Canada we go...
>>
File: 1453014126844.jpg (532 KB, 1063x1600) Image search: [Google]
1453014126844.jpg
532 KB, 1063x1600
You can't have a fascist government without them building a brand new supervillian lair.

Find the lair, find the villains.
>>
>>28615804
You don't really know what fascism is do you ?
>>
>>28600164
Yes. If I'm losing my rights might as well go out with a bang.
>>
>>28604027
This

My friends and family often tell me i'm insane for wanting to own a firearm.
My own girlfriend backhandedly suggested she would leave me.

There will never be a mass gun collection.
There will be silent social and political change which has already taken place.
>>
>>28615817

All governments and economic systems basically have the same goals, the only difference is what flavor the bullshit is.

But go ahead and educate me.

Fascist Germany and Italy had supervillian lairs, didn't they?
>>
>>28600164
yeah pretty much. i served 10 years in the army, 8 years (currently) as a sheriff's deputy, and have plenty of firearms and friends with firearms and coworkers that are friendly to the general public having firearms.

some guy i never met telling me to go to a house i've never been to, and steal shit that he earned

and that guy isn't a felon or something?

the boss man can get fucked on that. he can have my go bag gear and go kick in a door by his lonesome.

guys from out of state i can see trying that since they aren't local and don't have friends and don't have the "community" sense of an area - like trying to police some other state - it's a totally different culture. i could someone in that situation be more willing to do shitty things.

me, well i think i'd start shooting the door kickers until they stopped. i'd be dead and so would a lot of other folks.

it's really hard to spin hundreds of dead cops and tens of thousands of dead regular folks into something that fencesitters would support. that sort of thing makes an awful lot of enemies.
>>
>>28616388

Every American is a felon. An average of 3 felonies a day, right? 10,000 Federal laws, thousands more city, state, and county laws...

Not every American gets gestapo'd and sent to the covert labor camps.

I'm convinced that we have a legal system that's impossible to obey so that they can arrest you for literally anything because it gives them an excuse to arrest criminals that keep a clean appearance. Like Al Capone. Everyone knew, but nobody could bust him... until tax evasion.

My question is when the police are going to arrest the Arkansas river for flooding? It's illegal for that river to flood. A Persian king, Darius I believe, flogged an ocean for disobeying him.

And the water still won't follow the damn law!!

It's a fucking outrage!! Damn H20ggers.... fuck em all. They've gotten away with this shit for far too long.
>>
>>28600164
I'd snipe that nigger in the gunner turret
>>
>>28616388
>it's really hard to spin hundreds of dead cops and tens of thousands of dead regular folks into something that fencesitters would support.

So tell me anon, if you and your whole unit were assembled, told about the armed bandits looting, rioting and shooting up towns so badly that the local cops are routed, and you're required to step in, search door-to-door to find them (and they've given you a list of addresses, too) and arrest them & confiscate their weapons,

You wouldn't do it?

Then someone forgets a suitable vehicle for transporting all these prisoners, and you're just spending the day going around town being shot at by rioters, entering dangerous houses and killing people/confiscating weapons.

It's easy as fuck to spin that into something to support.
>>
>>28616477
Oh, and in your downtime you're kept on base with only sanitized news to watch, no access to smartphones or the internet due to "service disruptions" caused by the "terrorists"/"rioters"/insert propaganda enemy here. You think you're fighting a town of lunatics and you only realize later what you just did. And you can't do anything about it because the rest of your unit bought it and would shoot or arrest you for questioning it.

Welcome to Fascism, from the other side.
>>
>>28616477
back when i was in the army? things would look pretty fucking weird when i busted into some dudes house and it didn't look like a crack house but something pretty normal - that would trip clickers pretty fast.

you would have to engineer a situation complete with planted evidence that wouldn't make anyone question all that shit. breaking into mr and mrs johnson's house when they're serving eggs and bacon to grab his wingmaster and a glock isn't going to fly.

so, no, you would see an awful lot of protests and lawful objections.

do you mean after "the revolution" has started and there's armed gangs going around shooting at cops? we would have to be controlled to the point of not talking to friends and family, not watching or reading any news, no internet, on top of not talking to random people when we roll up and ask some cop what's going on.

no way is your idea that "its easy to spin up support" remotely possible without a perfect conspiracy.

>>28616489
and to that, you're nuts if you think the army can sham better than an enlisted man with chew and alcohol on the wire if he makes it back with "a real phone and news and shit".

you have quite the imagination to somehow believe that 1.2 million service members are magically not able to find shit out.
>>
>>28616534
Don't need 1.2 million, only need 30 at a time.
>>
>>28616534
>do you mean after "the revolution" has started and there's armed gangs going around shooting at cops?

Well, I'd think the pre-revolution would be handled by the cops before it got out of control. Once cops start getting shot, they feed you a bunch of bullshit and get you in there to "protect" them and "keep order" while they "do their jobs."
>>
File: MMgGDMV[1].png (9 KB, 630x133) Image search: [Google]
MMgGDMV[1].png
9 KB, 630x133
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>28616562
then that would be really really fucking weird unless those 30 dudes were from some secret squirrel shit. even then, that's tough since those dudes are on the ball and are really hard to convince to blindly do shit they don't agree with. especially unlawful orders. it also doesn't solve the issue of either posse comitatus or that a spec ops team is needed to bust rioter heads that aren't like high level cartelas or something.

if you're talking about regular 30 dudes from an infantry division, then your op sec is completely fucked with other service members. period.

you would have the best luck with nasty girls who jerk off on being super military dudes on the side. careful profiling can make you a little team, yeah - however would they actually work together on something like this? 2 weeks a year and a half assed MOUT? not to mention bragging about all that shit? get real.
>>
>>28600164
Better than the alternative in my opinion. Why live to not only be a slave to the system but also be unable to take up arms and say fuck you? I'd rather die on my own terms in a hail of bullets than live in a place I can't make my own decisions.
>>
>>28616572
guardsmen, sure, i could see that if there was a state of emergency declared and you lose all the secret squirrel shit that would make people suspicious. otherwise good fucking luck keeping a lid on it and good luck finding regular enlisted and officers to do it.
>>
>>28616598
30 at a time, anon. Thousands of 30-50 man squads all over the country, all treated to the same diet of propaganda, isolation and bullshit. Doesn't have to last indefinitely, just long enough to get the job done.
>>
>>28616632
>>28616598
>battalions are split up into large squads with sergeants in charge
>alright boys, we're going for a field trip
>establish a "field camp" somewhere nearby the area to be taken out, minimal facilities, letalone news and electronic shit for anyone but the sergeant/comms
>get comfy
>receive orders
>police have already got the town legitimately into a state of riot to make it less suspicious
>your mission consists of the same shit you train for, being under fire while taking an objective
>forget about why you're doing it and focus on surviving doing it
>"no way i would never do that" becomes "well these guys are doing it and im not really sure what "it" is, i won-YES SGT READY TO ROLL SIR"
>>
>>28616632
cool, lemme know when the gov invents a mind control ray or can get it's shit together enough to orchestrate the perfect coverup because that shit isn't happening. have you ever served? do you know how propaganda works? you would have to have massive popular support to even begin a campaign of that nature, and you're nuts if you think coordinating an operation that big wouldn't raise flags and mess talk just from the S2 and S4 talking about planning and implementing all that shit along with the paperwork and the comms, and the regular chain of command.

i can see that you've convinced yourself of your magical all seeing and controlling government and their mindless storm troopers (hey, i guess my MEPS/basic/AIT included brain washing rather than moto fetishization)

but what do i know first hand right? 10 years in, and a further 8 years LEO and i'm totally on that kool aid.
>>
>>28616662
Who the fuck is talking about mind control? They tell you bullshit, you grumble about it and you know it's bullshit but you do it anyway, and five years later you figure out just exactly how enormous that pile of bullshit was.

I guess there'd be some officers that decided not to do it and defect. Social pressure would keep most everybody together. If you defect, you're now "them" being hunted down, and you know just how screwed "they" are. Plus the immediate punishment for showing even a hint of stepping out of line.
>>
>>28616658
>implying chain of command is fucked
>implying all flag officers are in on it
>and SNCOs
>and NCOs
>and staff corps
>implying using the regular army for police functions isn't for the fucking guard anyway without a write for martial law and that DD form passed out to everyone or posted complete with video or something from chief boy's champagne room
>implying being armed on american soil at all, nigga even the fucking NGs don't get rifles in police actions without governor's SOE

you're damn straight that peer pressure is pretty strong, but none of that pressure exists when the mission is 100% bullshit that isn't even remotely legit. there's so many things you would need to control and fake that if you already controlled and could fake all that shit you could just directly order everyone anyway without needing to resort to trickery.
>>
>>28600164
Meanwhile in California: Cops are just taking guns because people are calling other people depressed.
>>
>>28616679
you really don't know how any of the military works in terms of getting an op, even a small one, off the ground running into something remotely legit.

gg man, i'm going to sleep. go read tech slavery again, i'm sure it's your favorite book.
>>
>>28614960
>blowing up a BMW
Free shrapnel wounds for everyone!
>>
>>28616699
you sound depressed buddy, maybe we should take your guns.
>>
>>28616699
admittedly it isn't local cops (hell all the hundreds i've met and worked with dont' give a fuck about the laws beyond "is that a machinegun" and "let's be safe and secure the weapon". nobody at the line looks twice at "high caps" or whatever if you aren't being an asshole or obvious doing something illegal and are pinched on another crime.

the DOJ has agents that directly ask (not confiscate) the guns. they do that for voluntary psychiatric care too. the new law gives them actual authority to confiscate though, but it's still the state police doing it.
>>
>>28600164
What most people don't realize its every door that will be knocked on. Leftys won't stand for that.
>>
>>28600164
I am gonna die sooner or later.

Might as well go down fighting.
The local PD and SO wouldn't do shit, they are all pro gun. It would be Natty G and/or UN.
>>
>>28616598
Most 18Xs and SEALS are gun guys, and pretty solidly pro-2A from what I hear.
>>
>>28600300
Berlin 1933.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWb_4n8LREY
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 359x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 359x473
>>28609920
>30 casualties
Holy fuck anon, I want to live in your world, are invasions non-existent?
>>
>>28612458
He seems the kind of nut who does nothing else tbqhwyf
>>
>>28613965
>commiting illegal act while strapped with explosives
Sniper. How did that not occur to you? also, if you are not commiting an illegal act (this includes threatening someone by informing them you have it on) there would be no reaction, would there?
>>
>>28600258
>Sir, we've come to take your guns for the safety of everyone. We don't want you or anybody going on a murder spree

>You don't trust me not to shoot people with my guns? Fuck you, I'll shoot all of you!
>>
File: 1449453914649.jpg (15 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
1449453914649.jpg
15 KB, 500x330
>>28609821
>CURRENT YEAR
>Arming the Mole People, intentionally or not

shiggy
>>
File: 1452432709037.jpg (49 KB, 662x625) Image search: [Google]
1452432709037.jpg
49 KB, 662x625
>>28600164

Ha! That humvee aint shit, I knock all its wheels off and break the back and feet of every passenger.

Non-mounted targets are of little concerned, I shoot through walls, around corners and can set traps.

Who has the upper hand again?
>>
>>28605731
wait a tick, thats actually a good idea. if you want to combat gang violence find out who selling gangs there weapons and go full project eldest son on there asses sooner or later theyll all think twice before blasting a cap in tyrones ass
>>
>>28610093
TRIP FAG!
>>
File: fug.png (114 KB, 235x280) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
114 KB, 235x280
le saftey cop xD
>>
>>28612272
AA guns? Helicopters aren't flying at 30,000 feet, I'm pretty sure AA guns could take them out. Not to mention even if they used paratroopers, that's pretty easy to see and start shooting as well.

Talking about an invasion of course. If this was my OWN government, I'd never shoot on American people.
>>
>>28600164
Just finished Star Trek Deep Space 9. (major spoilers, do not read, last episode involved.)

So the Dominion decided to fuck up their ally, which was turning against their tyrannical reign of terror, by simply destroying entire cities. "Oh, you want to do small acts of terrorism? We're going to destroy a major city."

They eventually said let's just exterminate the entire fucking planet of our allies because of small acts of terrorism, because fuck it, and everyone who wasn't literally genetically loyal to them (besides the breen) said it was going too far.

Would any government decide to say fuck it and just nuke its own people? Or even try to go that far?
>>
>>28600164
jesus fuck, was this in Boston? Just looking out the window and that guy on the HV is fucking zero'd on the guy taking the picture. ffs
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.