[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://oag.ca.gov/news/press-releas es/attorney-general-kamala-d-harris
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 33
File: 1449111022708.jpg (10 KB, 252x190) Image search: [Google]
1449111022708.jpg
10 KB, 252x190
http://oag.ca.gov/news/press-releases/attorney-general-kamala-d-harris-assemblymember-david-chiu-announce-firearms

>This loophole enables a firearm owner to use a bullet or other pointed object to quickly detach and replace a weapon’s ammunition magazine, converting a rifle into a semi-automatic assault weapon.

They're trying to ban bullet buttons now...
>>
File: 1450045256595.jpg (621 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1450045256595.jpg
621 KB, 768x1024
>>
>Using an item as its intended purpose is now a "loophole"?
When will this meme die?
>>
>California
>>
>>28548376
They never take yes for an answer.
>>
File: 1450745621045.jpg (527 KB, 1024x605) Image search: [Google]
1450745621045.jpg
527 KB, 1024x605
>>
>>28548376

>They're trying to ban bullet buttons now...

They're going*
>>
>This bill would expand the classification of assault weapons to include semi-automatic center fire rifles, which are capable of accepting detachable magazines.

So no more Saigas, no Mini-14's, no M1 carbines.

I think next town hall meeting with our sheriff I'll ask him if he intends to enforce this bullshit or not.
>>
>This bill would expand the classification of assault weapons to include semi-automatic center fire rifles, which are capable of accepting detachable magazines.
>>
>>28548541
Probably includes SKS's too, since detachable mags have been made for them before.
>>
File: cetme1_b.jpg (28 KB, 700x448) Image search: [Google]
cetme1_b.jpg
28 KB, 700x448
>>
fug ::-DDDDDDDDD
>>
>>28548376

Man I hate California sometimes
>>
>>28548376

> Change magazine
> Convert into a fully semi automatic assault weapon
> Muh feelings
>>
File: 1449111022707.jpg (1 MB, 5000x3333) Image search: [Google]
1449111022707.jpg
1 MB, 5000x3333
>>
File: 1431091086667.gif (328 KB, 500x212) Image search: [Google]
1431091086667.gif
328 KB, 500x212
>>28548760
>Man I hate California sometimes
>sometimes
>>
>>28549161
>sometimes
>>
>>28548760
>sometimes
Get out
>>
>>28549161
>>28549232
>>28549262
FUCK OFF
with this CALIFORNIA IS BAD meme
Besides the 3 major cities
No one wants gun control
there are TONS of gun owners in California
The government of california sucks and they know next to nothing about firearms but they basically hold the entire US up with its economy
if california wasnt there
the US wouldnt have the best economy in the world
>>
>>28549538
It seems that your inferiority has aroused some controversy.
>>
>>28549538
>No one wants gun control
yeah, we can really tell.
>>
>>28549548
>It seems that your inferiority has aroused some controversy.
lol
There are alot of /k/ommandos living in Cali
they dont like the backwards ass laws of course but what can you do
not many people can move to places like Utah or Nevada or Arizona or Texas on whim
>>
>>28549538
>The government of california sucks and they know next to nothing about firearms but they basically hold the entire US up with its economy
>if california wasnt there
>the US wouldnt have the best economy in the world
>things we already know.
California needs to sink into the ocean and die, along with jew york. end story
>>
>>28548376
>ca.gov
And you're surprised because?
>>
>>28548453
never because in the anti-gun mindset if it allow you to use, buy, own a firearm then its got to be some sort of loophole used by the criminally insane baby killers.
>>
>>28549579
Dont you realize its only New york city that is fucking cancer
leave the city and go up north and there are more like midned people
Cities are fucking cancerous to gun rights
they breed liberal cucks
Texas has the same shit in some of its cities
LA, San Fran, Sacremento, and San Diego need to break off and die
>>
>>28549538
Ton of gun owners, and every single one of them is a bullet button cuck.
>>
>>28549603
>baby killers
What? Are you supposed to catch and release over there or something?
>>
>>28549625
Because we dont want to become criminals

PS. people build ARs that have no bullet buttons and buy 30 rounders all the time
>>
>>28549614
New Yorker here.

>>28549579
is right. I would be OK with NY sinking into the sea.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 500x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 500x530
>>28548376
So I get to be an ex post facto felon? If this passes, I might as well swap my bullet buttons out with regular mag releases and shoot my rifles with my 30 round pmags. Why limit myself when I'm already a criminal?
>>
>>28549625
my buddies AR isn't CA compliant (30 rounder, no bullet button,telescoping stock, pistol grip), his local sheriff pretty much told him he doesn't care unless he does something stupid with it and to not let CHP catch him with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 352x515) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 352x515
>>28549824
Funny how people get what they want regardless if it is legal or not.
>>
File: QSFUeFz.jpg (559 KB, 3031x2021) Image search: [Google]
QSFUeFz.jpg
559 KB, 3031x2021
>live in america
>get shot
must be great living in the wild west if you want to kill the people trying to help you and bring you into the modern age. meanwhile europe is leading the way to become the new symbol of freedom and acceptance of all people.
>>
>>28549666
>second amendment right
>criminals

It's as if you don't even live in america
>>
>>28550137
Lol nice bait
The modern age is ushering in the world's 6th geological extinction event. Maybe we're better off without it
>>
File: GllDN2e.jpg (298 KB, 850x1236) Image search: [Google]
GllDN2e.jpg
298 KB, 850x1236
OH WHAT THE FUCK
>mfw
>>
File: 1443361060171.gif (275 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1443361060171.gif
275 KB, 500x282
>>28550137
Swedish cuck, pls go.

>>28549538
California is shit.
>>
>>28549676
How about just NYC and long island?
>>
problem is, we all say its ok to happen to california.

then the other states use california as an example, especially of the bans put in place to use to edge bans in other states.

>49 states later
>kek still have 1 state left
>they wont ban guns in the US

faggots. generation X+ are just apathetic fuckfaces. They can't even fill mayoral roles in some counties in my state because those generations just don't care.
>>
>>28550242
I don't see the South succumbing to the liberal agenda anytime soon, the culture down here is just too "backwards" for them to even attempt to start converting people.
>>
>>28550272
yet they are swarmed in Texas and have been pushing for bans there

you know nothing of what you speak.
>>
>>28548376

You see this shit right here?

You thought that "they" would never try this right? All you California gun owners just sat around and said "well we are SOOOOOO smart, a bullet is TECHNICALLY a tool, thus the magazine is TECHNICALLY not detachable. Gosh we are so smart.

Then people started attaching a bullet or bullet shaped object right next to the release so it was quick, other SUPER CLEVER people attached magnets which are TECHNICALLY a separate piece and thus TECHNICALLY tools.

Did you honestly think that the anti-gun politicians would stop? Their entire platform is THINK OF THE CHILDREN, you think they would stop just because you scary baby killing rifle TECHNICALLY requires a "tool" to remove the mag?

Maybe you should have voted. Made your voice heard, even if you dont win the election through sustained political effort you could have made further gun control a toxic issue, maybe even turned the tide.

Instead you his behind technicalities and vaugue wording, that only works until the people running unopposed on emotional bullshit shut those technicalities down.

Hope you enjoy your single shot .22lr rifles that have to have biometric locks disengaged by the governor and every sheriff in the state and then to reload the gun you need to take it to a gunsmith who needs to get approval from Congress in writing to open up the gun and remove the cartridge, after which he resets the biometric locks before you can take another shot.

Through laziness and a smug feeling of intellectual superiority you made your own shitty bed, now get on your knees on it and take it like a good little cuck.
>>
File: ShowerHank2.jpg (154 KB, 780x840) Image search: [Google]
ShowerHank2.jpg
154 KB, 780x840
>>28550272
>I don't see the South succumbing to the liberal agenda anytime soon
Please, they're tripping over themselves to get rid of those now racist confederate flags, statues, and names.
>>
>>28548453
when california slides into the ocean like the mystics and statics say it will
>>
File: 1452747316991.gif (4 MB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1452747316991.gif
4 MB, 500x332
>>28548376

I spent 39 motherfucking miserable years in that illegal alien, self hating white liberal, earthquake prone, communist infested fucking shit hole.

Moved to Boise, Idaho a few months ago where I legally purchased an AK47 "a salt rifle" along with many 30rd mags. The local sheriff smiled at me as I applied for my conceal carry permit and when I came in to take my picture for the conceal carry card, he acted like a pleasant gentleman towards me, instead of some holier-than-thou LA sheriff faggot.

Just saying, OP....instead of complaining, why don't you move the fuck out of that fucking shit hole state?

The marxist/communists in Sacramento care more about their precious illegal aliens than they do you.

Why the fuck haven't you moved?

As I write this post, my AK47 is within 8 inches of my right shoulder, as it leans on my bed. No bullet button. 30rd mag fully loaded and one in the chamber. My 9mm that isn't cukced by Commie state laws sits 6" to my left.

Feels good to finally live in America and not some communist fucking shit hole like California.

Did I mention how hot/white and friendly the women are here in Boise? Unlike the race mixing liberal white whores of So Cal.

Come home, white man.
>>
>>28550423
Stop telling them to move. I've been draining their water; they'll all die off eventually.
>>
>>28550321
>Hope you enjoy your single shot .22lr rifles that have to have biometric locks disengaged by the governor and every sheriff in the state and then to reload the gun you need to take it to a gunsmith who needs to get approval from Congress in writing to open up the gun and remove the cartridge, after which he resets the biometric locks before you can take another shot.

I heard a rumor that Comrade Jerry Brown is going to require all white males to allow a poor, "undocumented" hispanic "immigrant" to have sexual relations with their 12 year old daughters.

Otherwise they will be branded a racist, charged with a hate crime and their children will be confiscated by the state and given to a "loving hispanic family" who will ensure little Susy will find a nice brown skinned boy to breed with.
>>
>>28550458
>I've been draining their water; they'll all die off eventually.

HUH?

And we need more whites in Idaho....for you see, whites like me are refugees from California.

I saw first hand had badly that state got destroyed by the hispanic illegal aliens and the self hating white liberals.

I preach the good word to anyone in Idaho who will listen to me.

I warn them about the illegals and how they destroy an area, and breed out of control, and how their children infest every single public school and drag down the quality of the education for the little white children due to the hispanic children being dumber than shit and the teacher having to slow down her lesson so Juan and Consuela won't fail and the state lose federal funding.

I warn them about the damage self hating liberal whites can cause (by voting and just imparting their marxist beliefs upon others and using "liberal white guilt" to indoctrinate and shame other whites like they are).

I warn them about "democrats" who are nothing more than marxist/communist sympathizers.

I teach them how to ostracize the liberals, suggest their children bully the children of the liberal parents so we can chase all liberals/democunts out of Idaho, because they already fucked up California and we don't want them fucking up Idaho.
>>
>>28548541
>>28548569
What defines "detachable?" Like how readily detachable? Cuz literally every fucking magazine is detachable. Some just require you pop the stock off and take a screw out as opposed to just flipping a mag catch.
>>
>>28550614
If you wanna get real technical, I think the only rifles that don't have a detachable magazine either don't have a mag at all, or have a blind magazine. Which pretty much limits it to fudd guns.
>>
>>28550614
>What defines "detachable?"

Whatever Commissar Harris decides is detachable.
>>
Fucking hate this state. So glad I graduate in 4 months.
>>
>>28550529
pls stop associating yourself with gun rights
>>
>>28549538
>they basically hold the entire US up with its economy
http://www.usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-california-debt-clock.html
California is basically a scale model of what our federal government is doing.

Have fun being one of the hardest hit the next time the economy tanks again.
>>
>>28549625
you can actually configure an AR that legally does not have a magazine lock thanks to the way the law is worded
>>
>>28549614
>LA, San Fran, Sacremento, and San Diego need to break off and die

Once again, with feeling: It wasn't always this way. It was the decision of another libtard-dominated Supreme Court that made it so.

>"...the forces of our national life are not brought to bear on public questions solely in proportion to the weight of numbers. If they were, the 6 million citizens of the Chicago area would hold sway in the Illinois Legislature without consideration of the problems of their 4 million fellows who are scattered in 100 other counties. Under the Court's new decree, California could be dominated by Los Angeles and San Francisco; Michigan by Detroit.."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reynolds_v._Sims
>>
>>28550165
If you hippies would just let us go nuclear we wouldn't have this problem. Nuclear energy is the cleanest form of power generation available to us at present, and the only thing that could make replacing everyone's internal combustion engines with your dicksucking electric bullshit, viable.
>>
brown vetoed SB374 last time as it was "too over reaching" and this new AB is the same thing.
>>
>>28550952
Brown ain't gonna be governor forever.
>>
>>28550181
Oh, fuck's sake, Japan.
>>
>>28551004
Problem, Senpai?
>>
>>28550868
Why do conservatives hate Democracy?

>overthrow a democratic government in Guatemala
>overthrow a democratic government in Iran
>overthrow a democratic government in Chile
>try and fail to overthrow a democratic government in Nicaragua
>do their best to gerrymander political districts so their people win
>want Republican dominated districts to have more votes in elections because... reasons
>hang on to Strom Thurmond after he filibustered the Civil Rights Act for 24 hours straight
>>
>>28550731
All guns are detachable.
>>
>>28549538
If "no one wants gun control" but you're getting it anyway, then what does that say about the residents of California? Either the majority does want it (the truth) or you're all pussies that don't mind having your rights stripped from you without even trying to fight it verbally or politically (also true). Instead you watch stricter laws get written in and passively just accept your situation. Just accept this too, your state is fucking awful.
>>
>>28550968
Newsom is next in line. He *will* get mandatory retroactive gun registration and an Assault Weapons Ban Mk. 2 and whatever else he can think of, and he's crazy enough to try enforcement.

I plan to be just over the state line at that point. I don't want to be an enemy of Der Staat.
>>
File: 109793.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
109793.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
>>28549538
Agreed. There are actually strong conservative elements here in CA (San Diego here). It's the San Francisco "Bay Area" and Los Angeles' freak legion that thinks they're living in the gleaming elevated cities of the world of Star Trek, and us gorillas are keeping them from enjoying it.

I honestly don't understand the first paragraph of that bill -- bullet buttons don't make rifles semi-auto assault rifles, or whatever. What they may be trying to do is ban semi-autos, which is really the next big step.

But yeah, liberals don't know how guns work, which is why so many of their bills are strangely worded. "flash suppressors" being outlawed here, and "bayonet lugs" for example. Don't get me started on the definition of "assault rifle", hehe.
>>
>>28551116
he's inaccurate in saying "no one wants gun control"

it's more like the following three groups:

anti-gun - actively anti gun
most people (vast majority) - apathetic, don't *really* care, might say guns are scary but don't actively campaign in either direction. they do vote status quo when it comes to politicians and may follow sound bites and random snippets of bullshit and are more likely to vote against guns and not for because of that. do not own or shoot guns. dangerous in that regard because they just eat the bullshit that's fed to them.
gun owners - outnumbered. are fine with other gun owners. more cautious in speaking of guns around those who do not own guns.

why isn't there more pro-gun bullshit? no one has the cash. best you can do is try to convert the apathetic into gun owners.
>>
>>28549538
Why don't you just hang the LAPD and all the politicians from trees then?
>>
>>28551242
they would shoot you with their guns
kind of ironic. guns bad... unless it's the police. and the guys guarding the politicians.
>>
>>28551020
We have limited democracy not direct democracy.
>>
>>28551020
How do you like junior college?
>>
>>28550321

>bullet buttons and OLLs never happen
>only get expensive cucked semis and older shit
>mass shootings happens with mini-14 and sks
>all semi-autos banned

The mass proliferation of ARs and bullet buttons is a good thing. It makes ownership of scary assault rifles commonplace and thus more acceptable (see AWB support poll since 1994).

Political apathy is our worst enemy, I agree. We need to be increasing our numbers first and foremost though.
>>
>>28549614
>San Diego

Woah woah woah, we're not lost yet. We just need to get rid of our literally corrupt sheriff first
>>
This shit doesn't apply to anyone outside of Commiefornia btw.
>>
>>28550242
This sadly. But you must realize when some battles are lost, and California is one of those battles, as is NY.
>>
>>28551004
Stop being so new, kouhai.
>>
File: 1420380367884.jpg (531 KB, 660x2816) Image search: [Google]
1420380367884.jpg
531 KB, 660x2816
>>28548376
Gun control is ALWAYS a slippery slope.
>>
>>28552766
This comic offends me because as the woman eats more cake she is shown getting fatter.
>>
File: 2a7.gif (333 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
2a7.gif
333 KB, 500x281
>>28548376
>An individual can switch magazines on a gun with a bullet button within seconds.
>>
If we're lucky, the Surpreme Court or the next Republican president will do something about California's shit laws.
>>
>>28552914
they never stated how many seconds it takes for the average person to do it wink wink
plus if you practice enough with one of those magazines with a nub sticking out you can do it fast so they're still correct.
>>
>>28552949
>“Detachable magazines cost lives, and it is more important to save lives during future mass shootings than to be able to reload assault weapons in the blink of an eye.

Must be a really slow blink.
>>
>>28548376
>Bullet button
First time hearing about this that I had to go google it, that is pretty sad that californians are forced to use that or get one of those funky looking stocks.
>>
File: curtis-lemays.jpg (22 KB, 450x433) Image search: [Google]
curtis-lemays.jpg
22 KB, 450x433
>>28550181
Looks like Japs are still butthurt over the whooping Curtis gave them.
>>
witch one of you faggots did this?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullet_button
>>
>>28553044
I don't see it
>>
File: schopy.jpg (31 KB, 300x358) Image search: [Google]
schopy.jpg
31 KB, 300x358
>SAN FRANCISCO - Today, Attorney General Kamala D. Harris and Assemblymember David Chiu announced legislation to close the “bullet button” loophole. This loophole enables a firearm owner to use a bullet or other pointed object to quickly detach and replace a weapon’s ammunition magazine, converting a rifle into a semi-automatic assault weapon.

>The devastation wrought by gun violence on innocent victims, children and families in this country is an international embarrassment,” said Attorney General Harris. “This is a common sense solution that closes a dangerous loophole in California’s assault weapons ban. We simply must do everything we can to keep dangerous, high capacity firearms off of our streets and out of our communities.”

Is this fucking satire? This is shit I say when I'm making the biggest anti-gun strawman I can think of.
>>
File: screengrab.png (262 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
screengrab.png
262 KB, 1440x900
>>28553044
lol it's already been changed. not sure if damage control.
>>
>>28553059
wikipedia editors are fast on the draw
>>
you people are faggots

Brown vetoed the ammo registration bill and he'll veto this

and even if he doesn't it wont pass 2nd amendment court review
>>
>>28550321
do you honestly believe that they would be allowed to aim and fire that .22lr single shot rifle with their own hands? or have it at home?

please. any firearms would have to be stored with and handled by the sheriff's office. if you want to hunt with it they will go with. and they alone will handle the gun and take the shot for you.

if you think they might be given the chance to remove the biometric locks or take an unapproved shot, your out of your mind.
>>
>>28550137
>Wild West
Was actually not nearly as violent as most people believe if you look up crime statistics from the era.
>Europe is leading the way
Having visited multiple times, I'm not sure how when you guys are constantly trying to keep the EU together and deal with the Migrants, among other things.
>New symbol of freedom and acceptance
Well apparently Not everyone's optimistic about that considering the pushback against refugees.

The European superiority complex is somewhat laughable.
>>
>>28551020
We hated communism more during that time period, and while I honestly hate most of what the CIA and company did to a lot of the world, we did end up on top when the USSR and most of the Combloc fell.
>>
>>28550165
>geological extinction
Hoo boy rock types are going extinct?
Shit, maybe I should switch majors.

The word you're looking for is mass extinction.
>>
So /k/, how much of Commiefornia would you be willing to give up to make a 51st state where all of the bootlickers can live in their own habitat?
>>
>>28548437
>Tfw G3s, FALs, SCARs are banned up in Syrupland
One of these days I'll figure out a way to smuggle a few up here.
>>
>>28548453

it always was a loophole. just because they acknowledged that it qualified as a "tool" does not mean that it's what they had in mind. basically when that ban first came out, they were coming out with ARs that you actually had to disassemble the upper with a screwdriver and top load each round into a fixed magazine. that's what they really want. actually they just dont want any semiautomatics.
>>
File: qxX5pVm.jpg (266 KB, 850x1236) Image search: [Google]
qxX5pVm.jpg
266 KB, 850x1236
>>28553043
You should see the other drawings in that series. Here's Bull "Kill more Japs" Halsey. There's also one of MacArthur.
>>
>>28548541

i really hope they push this ban through. this is make or break for CA and i think brown is smart enough to know to veto it though. if they go ahead and ban basically every semi automatic rifle in the state, they will be in some serious legal trouble and their gun control fuckery will take a miserable turn for them.
>>
>>28553838

the only parts of CA that have tolerable people living in them are literally the shitiest parts of CA. all of the inland desert, inland north. anyone along the coasts is trash
>>
>>28554024
It's an acceptable sacrifice.
>>
>>28550137
Did you remember to thank Abdul for fucking your daughter today
>>
File: 590.gif (973 KB, 310x233) Image search: [Google]
590.gif
973 KB, 310x233
>>28550137
>>
File: 1421291464806.jpg (189 KB, 800x653) Image search: [Google]
1421291464806.jpg
189 KB, 800x653
>>28553967
I'd trade you a PTR-91 for an SVT-40.

Or I mean "Oh no I was out 4-wheeling in Maine and accidentally myself into Canada and back"
>>
File: 1430542299169.png (145 KB, 2000x1053) Image search: [Google]
1430542299169.png
145 KB, 2000x1053
>>28548376
>California
When will that shithole fucking die?
>>
>>28554183
Get PA off that you faggot
>>
>>28554183
>Vermont, new hampshire, and Pennsylvania are on that pic

Flyovers really are pathetically stupid.
>>
>>28554024
>inland north

So, Sacramento?

It's also obvious that you've never been near the top 200 miles of CA coast. Rednecks, ranchers, and farmers for days. Plus loggers and fishermen. Or was that what you were referring to?
>>
>>28551131
You're doing it wrong.

This is our year of opportunity. Boxer says she's retiring, Kamala Harris wants a shot at her job. So does Newsome, but he's getting governor in return for stepping aside. Both of them have their sights on the White House, eventually. Newsome has the better chance at that.

So, we start monkeywrenching now by making huge noise about Newsome running for Boxer's seat. It stirs up distrust between them, and it also costs Harris some traction because she has to maintain a just in case defense.

All we need to do is get it mentioned once on any news site, then we have a citeable source to snowball it with. That's all it takes, then the Dems start infighting. If they split the vote hard enough, we might even get a Republican in there and wouldn't that be a nightmare for the DNC.
>>
File: 1448152697379.png (2 MB, 1901x969) Image search: [Google]
1448152697379.png
2 MB, 1901x969
>>28554004
I like it
>>
File: 1452405169963.png (181 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1452405169963.png
181 KB, 400x600
>>28554681
Titties!
>>
>>28548376

God fucking dammit why can't this cunt fuck off.
>>
>>28554024
>inland desert

S A N D B O Y Z WHERE WE AT

thanks for the shout out senpai
>>
>California
>>28549538
>FUCK OFF
>with this CALIFORNIA IS BAD meme

Stay cucked Califags

>p-p-please don't take away muh bullet buttons

They are taking the roof from your cuckshed and you are sitting in the corner crying about the economy
>>
>>28553057
leftism always gets to the point where satire isn't separate from their reality anymore.

>converting a rifle into a semi-automatic assault weapon

I'd love to hear them explain the difference they think there is between a "rifle" and a semi-automatic assault weapon.
>>
>>28553967
G3's are so sexy....why are they banned up here in canuckistan?
>>
>>28549538
Just drove through the whole state

Fuck it. It can all fucking die and burn in hell for all I care. I almost wish it happened. Gun shit aside, what the fuck. Everyone in that goddamn awful state is shit. You guys have piss poor moronic drivers. Piss poor moronic everything, I should say, even. Infrastructure there is literally Mexico-tier through 85% of the state, and the rest "nicer" looking areas are all cancerous wastelands of progressive bullshittery and the true bile of human society. Only thing it really has going for it is its landscape. Otherwise, I wish the ocean would swallow it.
>>
Why aren't you guys filing a lawsuit yet?
>>
>>28555122
i cant afford a lawyer
>>
File: california please go.jpg (115 KB, 888x499) Image search: [Google]
california please go.jpg
115 KB, 888x499
>>28549538
>>
>>28554183
The fuck bruh?
PA is near based.
>>
>>28554183
>>28554257
>>28554402
>Include's Virginia's eastern shore, but not the rest of Virginia.

Really goddamn stupid.
>>
>>28550137

Faggot
>>
>>28554183
Hey now, I'm stuck in New York and I hate it, the stupid gun laws, and the terrible infrastructure just like most of the state does. New York City is like a hemorrhoid on our collective asshole, thank Christ I don't live there. I plan on moving to Idaho as soon as I can, it's too late for us western New Yorkers now that Cuomo's indictment didn't go through.
>>
>>28549614
well you are correct there. But when dealing with cancer, sometimes you have to kill the entire body. It's hard to just cut out small pieces and have the patient live.
>>
>>28550375
the evil criminal masterminds are taking far too long with their beach front property schemes.
>>
>>28548453

To anti-gunners, civilian gun ownership itself is a "loophole". They wholeheartedly believe the 2nd Amendment only refers to an actual militia despite what the true intentions of the amendment are and ideally would see the whole thing thrown out.

This is why it's so important to tell them to fuck off when they come seeking "compromise". There is no compromise with them. Their idea of compromise is "I'll get some of what I want now and get the rest later".
>>
>>28548376
>now
They already passed a bullet button ban, Brown vetoed it. He may also veto this one.
Regardless though the writing's on the wall for California. I doubt Brown's successor will be as moderate.

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201320140SB374

This is the old bill that was vetoed.
>>
>>28559480
they also believe it only meant for people to have muskets
>>
>>28550242
You say this, but I only see laws in the south improving
>>
>>28559480
>They wholeheartedly believe the 2nd Amendment only refers to an actual militia despite what the true intentions of the amendment are
Mind you, a majority of gun owners wholeheartedly believe the 2nd Amendment only applies to guns and not explosives, ordnance, and other military weaponry.
>>
>>28559608
No, I seriously doubt that.
>>
>>28559627
What do you doubt, that people believe it, or that the amendment covers it?
>>
>>28548376
CONDUCTOR
>>
>>28549705
if you're already a criminal, why stop there?
>>
File: RPG.jpg (57 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
RPG.jpg
57 KB, 800x531
>>28560257
hell, why stop THERE?
>>
File: blooie.jpg (211 KB, 900x650) Image search: [Google]
blooie.jpg
211 KB, 900x650
>>28560272
why EVER stop?
>>
File: Death-Star-I-copy_36ad2500.jpg (56 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Death-Star-I-copy_36ad2500.jpg
56 KB, 768x432
>>28560288
[SECOND AMENDMENT INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>28550137
The EU that prosecutes its citizens for fighting against a terrorist organization on foreign soil.
Yes you are such a shining example of all that is right in the world.
>>
Has anybody tried to make a VZ-58 ish upper receiver so their fixed mag AR could be loaded with stripper clips?
>>
File: palpatine_01.jpg (35 KB, 700x294) Image search: [Google]
palpatine_01.jpg
35 KB, 700x294
>>28560317

THE RIGHT TO BEAR DEATH STARS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

FUCKING REBEL SCUM INFRINGING MY RIGHTS

WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO USE TO DEFEND AGAINST ROGUE PLANETS???
>>
>be a califag
>every year the props come out around this time. >They are poorly worded moon shoots ment to be place holders for watered down erosion of our rights.
>Everyone on the internet "fucking crazy california fucks!!!!11"
>months later the props are rewritten so fudds and on the fence people might thank they are reasonable and noone on the internet cares
>They they just get enough people behind them to pass
>baised Gov. Brown vetos them all except maybe one or two
>The gun lovers of the internet "WE ARE BIWINNING!1!!!!"
>happens again next year
I hate this ride.
>>
>>28561688
Winning? No.

All this is is a blocking position.
>>
>>28551209
Howdy, friend. Vallejo, here-- Smack dab in the SF bay area. Please don't assume the entirety of the bay is like that. Frankly, most of us here don't give a fuck what you do with your property, and we sure as shit have no desire to take your guns. Because then, we'd have to give up ours.
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.